The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Is Mueller a good or bad Republican?

Casper 2019-03-22 18:08:52 

We will know in a matter of days, as the World of Washington Turns.

maj 2019-03-22 18:14:40 

In reply to Casper

oh now hes a Republican not a hero, you guys are rich!! You still havent accepted the election results and now the results to overturn the elections.

Yall need to kerr yuh rass!! big grin

nitro 2019-03-22 18:59:20 

In reply to Casper

You are a SOUR PUSS!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Casper 2019-03-22 19:50:11 

Don't laugh so hard, less you wet yourself. We still don't know what's in the Report.

As I asked in a previous thread is Mueller a good or bad Republican?

maj 2019-03-22 22:12:01 

In reply to Casper

You don't think Whitaker already advised DT to the happenings.

Tek your licks and stay easy.

Casper 2019-03-22 23:15:19 

I thought the Mueller Report was the Beginning of the End.

Kool-Aid Drunks pardon me for being so optimistic; I was off by just a little bit.

Permit me to make a revision, the Mueller Report is just the End of the Beginning.

maj 2019-03-22 23:40:15 

In reply to Casper

You think after this investigation to end all investigation wont be the end. Americans are tired of investigations.

The congressional investigation will go largely ignored. Only "optimists" such as yourself will worry to its end.

2020 voters will not care about other investigations or outcomes.

Dems put all of your ganda eggs in one basket. Now go suck on it.

Casper 2019-03-23 06:38:50 

In reply to maj

Ain’t you funny. All of a sudden, just as the the kitchen is about to get hotter, here we have a Kool-Aid drunk complaining about investigations and about how, ”Americans are tired about Investigations“.

Of course, “real facts” proponents know that when Kool-Aid drunks talks about “Americans”, in this sense, they are only thinking about “alternative facts” Americans - people who have drank so much of Trump manufactured Kool-Aid, that their brain are addled and thinking straight is now not one of their better attributes.

It is then so easy for them to forget Benghazi - a congressional investigation conducted just to hurt one person, Hillary Clinton. “Real facts” people don’t even have to mention how long previous Congressional investigations, like Watergate or the Iran Contra, took.

Reminding “alternative facts” people of such investigations would be too much for them to take, given that the Congressional investigations into the most corrupt administration in the history of the US presidency has only just begun to scratch the surface of its malfeasance.

Maj, I feel your pain, but only so much, as there is more to come.

nitro 2019-03-23 09:43:34 

In reply to Casper

lol lol lol

Cry bro, let it out!

lol lol lol

maj 2019-03-23 12:32:46 

In reply to Casper

I have no pain, you are the one that is pining away. the Dems want the entire report released to hell with the secret grand jury, to hell with secret practice and procedures, Dems do not care about the country just their power and hate dont forget their fake outage.