T&T Murders in April 2019.............53

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  next 
link Courtesy Joined: Apr 15, 2009
4/2/19, 8:38:59 PM 
In reply to bravos

Just post a link where de Commish quoted murders 29 percent down and dis done.

big grin

link bravos Joined: Oct 13, 2009
4/2/19, 8:41:10 PM 
In reply to BeatDball

you find a joke?

You really think the 29% is based on a newspaper typo? you really think I based that on an assholes figures?

You supporting that shit?

My comment is based on info from the commish..not some arithmetic calculation using wrong info..

You guys must be real simple minds to think that 29% is based on the bad info posted here..

You must really take yourselves too serious..

4/2/19, 8:44:53 PM 
In reply to bravos

Btw, what did you study at Florida State?...just curious.

And I await your link and headlines where de Commish said murders are down by 29%. I am trying desperately to believe you on this one.

I find it strange that not one TNT newspaper is quoting de Commish as saying that TNT murder rate YTD down by 29%. Dem TNT papers looking like they have an agenda.

Sgtjones, if you have any link in that regard you can post it too.

big grin

link sgtdjones Joined: Feb 15, 2017
4/2/19, 9:15:41 PM 
In reply to Courtesy

What bravos didn't read the Government has ordered
the Police not to give such stats out any more.

The individual that compiled such has retired and
no replacement was noted.

Mar 28, 2019, T&T express

Two men knifed to death in Diego Martin, Chaguanas

These killings pushed the murder toll to 118 for the year.

The comparative toll was 133.

Check the link you will see it in the last line the above.

The next 4 days the T&T Express/ Newsday newspapers
printed 4 murders to 31st March 2019.

That brings the Total to 122 murders in 89 days

2018 we had 133 murders during the same period.

I posted the murders in my last thread in March.

This individual lives in some bubble.

lol lol lol

4/2/19, 9:20:40 PM 
In reply to bravos

Stop the lies

I cannot find where the COP mentioned any such
stats in the TV news or Newspapers.

Inspector in the Police services that is a friend,
works in PR dept agrees with the newspapers count.

4/2/19, 9:21:55 PM 
In reply to sgtdjones

I have used the figures from the link you provided...that's fine. But Mr. Bravos has said it was a "typo" and quotes de Commish as saying murders are down by 29%.

I just want verification that the TNT Express figures are wrong.

Since Mr. bravos has not provided any proof to date, perhaps he took the 29% straight out of his bottom.

big grin

4/2/19, 9:25:35 PM 
CREATED : 2 APRIL 2019

Diego Martin man charged with murder

A Diego Martin man was due to appear before a Port of Spain Magistrate on Tuesday, charged with the murder of 21-year-old Anthony Franklin on March 27, 2019.

According to a statement issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS), 31-year-old Robert Benoit of Bagatelle Road, Diego Martin, was charged with murder following advice received from Director of Public Prosecutions, Roger Gaspard SC, on April 1, 2019.

Franklin, also of Bagatelle Road, Diego Martin, was found dead at his home on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, with a stab wound to the neck, following an altercation with another man.

Loop News

4/3/19, 7:43:54 AM 
Mr. bravos, I am still awaiting documentation of de Commish's statement.

And this time, I am giving Mr. bravos the benefit of the doubt that he is a pathological liar, a dunce and a braggadocious skunt - a deadly cocktail for a poster to be endowed with.

link nick2020 Joined: Jul 1, 2012
4/3/19, 10:01:28 AM 
In reply to Courtesy

I will give bravos the benefit of the doubt.
30% decline in murders by the end of the year.

4/3/19, 10:18:47 AM 
Plot to kill 5 prison officers uncovered

A plot by pris­on­ers to kill five prison of­fi­cers has been un­cov­ered by the Spe­cial Op­er­a­tions Re­sponse Team.

In­for­ma­tion from a con­fi­den­tial re­port sug­gests that the threat is re­lat­ed to an in­ci­dent which took place at the Max­i­mum Se­cu­ri­ty Prison in Arou­ca where a cell­phone was con­fis­cat­ed from a gang mem­ber.

The of­fi­cers have been alert­ed about the threats and se­cu­ri­ty mea­sures have been put in place to pro­tect them.

Com­ment­ing on the lat­est threat, Na­tion­al Se­cu­ri­ty Min­is­ter Stu­art Young said he had al­ready spo­ken to both the act­ing Com­mis­sion­er of Pris­ons Dane Clarke and Com­mis­sion­er of Po­lice Gary Grif­fith about the con­tents of the re­port.

“Threats of vi­o­lence to any prison of­fi­cer or any of­fi­cer at­tached to any of the ser­vices un­der the Min­istry of Na­tion­al Se­cu­ri­ty will not be tol­er­at­ed. I have asked that an in­ter-agency ap­proach be de­ployed to deal with this in­ci­dent. This is be­ing treat­ed as a pri­or­i­ty and re­sources are be­ing de­ployed to deal with the threat,” Young stat­ed.

Link Text

4/3/19, 6:42:12 PM 
I repeat:

Mr. bravos, I am still awaiting documentation of de Commish's statement.

And this time, I am giving Mr. bravos the benefit of the doubt that he is a pathological liar, a dunce and a braggadocious skunt - a deadly cocktail for a poster to be endowed with.

4/3/19, 7:09:03 PM 
stdjones should volunteer to be the first murder for April.

4/3/19, 8:14:23 PM 
"Man shot in Chaguaramas"

A man was shot twice today at his Alcan Bay Home

Police said the man who is known to police, was at his home at around 6.30 am when he was shot in his back and neck by a gunman.

Residents in the area heard the gunfire and called police. Members of the Western Division were called in and the man was taken to the Port of Spain General Hospital where he underwent emergency surgery and was last listed in critical condition.

Link Text

4/3/19, 8:16:07 PM 
In reply to Courtesy

Ya fergats short, skinny with a big mouth.

lol

4/3/19, 8:18:33 PM 
3 people fooled and robbed, on All Fools Day

What at first seemed like an All Fool's Day prank, turned out to be a robbery at a store in Princes Town on Monday.

Around 9.15 a.m. a sales clerk at Courts on High Street said she placed two 40 inch Samsung televisions each valued $3,699 on a shelf and went into a stock room.

When she returned 20 minutes later, the televisions had mysteriously disappeared.

After searching the premises without success, she and her co-workers viewed CCTV footage which showed that a man entered the store, took up the televisions and walked out with them.

A report was made to the Princes Town CID and officers were given a description of the perpetrator.

PC Rampersad is continuing investigations.

In an unrelated incident, two Couva men who were tricked by a fake advertisement were robbed of $5,000 and their cell phones on All Fools Day.

The victims - aged 21 and 27 - were robbed by thieves who pretended they had a Nissan Tiida for sale.

On Monday around 6.15 p.m. the two victims went to London Street, La Romaine, where they were told they would meet someone to negotiate the sale of the car.

instead they were greeted by two men armed with guns, who held them up and took $5,000 cash which was intended to be a down payment on the car, and their cellphones valued $2,800.

The thieves ran off and escaped with cash and cellphones.

The victims reported the incident to the San Fernando CID and PC Gosine is continuing investigations.

Link Text

4/4/19, 9:55:14 AM 
Businessman goes to Beetham to make a sale, gets robbed

While waiting in a parked car to sell a cellular phone, a 66-year-old businessman was accosted and robbed on the Beetham Highway yesterday.

Chaz McQuanal, of Freeport, was robbed about 2.50 p.m. in the vicinity of Clear Water Gardens, police said.

According to police reports, McQuanal has an online business selling phones and had arranged to meet a man by the name of Akeil Williams.

However, while waiting, he was approached by two men, one of whom was armed with a firearm.The men announced a hold-up and took six cellular phones — five Samsung and one Huawei — valued at $28,500.

The assailants then escaped into the Beetham Gardens. The police were notified and officers from the Besson Street Police Station, including Cpl Maslier, are continuing enquiries.

Link Text

4/4/19, 9:59:40 AM 
Fyzabad man shot in chest

FYZABAD police are searching for a lone gunman who shot Christopher Morris in the chest yesterday at Delhi Road.

Morris, 51, is warded at the San Fernando General Hospital (SFGH) awaiting surgery to remove the bullet.

Reports said Morris was standing in the road near where he lived when a man dressed in black approached him.

He said the man, whom he did not know, whipped out a gun and shot him, then ran off.

The wounded man was taken to the Siparia District Health Facility where he was stabilised and transferred to the SFGH.

Police said they did not yet know the motive for the shooting.

Acting Sgt Boodlal of the Fyzabad police is investigating.

Link Text

4/4/19, 8:53:50 PM 
After years of abuse, cancer stricken woman beaten, strangled

A cancer stricken woman was found beaten and strangled to death on Sunday in her home in Penal.

An autopsy performed on the body Lisha Ramnath, 39, found that she died by manual strangulation and blunt force trauma to the head.

Ramnath lived at Clarke Road.

Relatives say that she was diagnosed with bone cancer in November.

She had been in an abusive relationship for about three years, and had obtained a restraining order against a man last year.

According to relatives, Ramnath, who had no children, was seen fighting and quarrelling with a man in the village. The man would often beat her savagely, and the assaults were so common that she was permanently disfigured, with cut lips, crossed eyes, and sunken face.

Link Text

4/4/19, 8:55:09 PM 
Man stops to buy burger, shot in the head, robbed

A MAN purchasing burgers at a stall was shot by a thief in South Oropouche on Wednesday.

Avinash Ramoutar, 32, of Rousillac was shot in the head.

His friend, Venezuelan Ronnieries Salazar, was also robbed but was not harmed.

Around 11.30 pm Ramoutar and Salazar pulled up in Ramoutar’s Mitsubishi Lancer at a burger stall at Mon Desir Road, South Oropouche.

The proprietor was serving them when two thieves wearing dark coloured clothing announced a hold up.

One of the assailants pointed a revolver at the proprietor and robbed him of $300.

Link Text

4/4/19, 8:58:14 PM 
Apr 4, 2019 Updated 8 hrs ago

Venezuelan man shot dead near El Pecos Grill

A Venezuelan national was shot dead near the corner of Ariapita Avenue and De Verteuil Street, Woodbrook, Port of Spain today.

The man’s identity was not immediately disclosed.

At around 10a.m. residents heard gunshots, and saw a vehicle speeding away.

Link Text

The killing happened near the popular El Pecos Grill.

4/4/19, 9:01:50 PM 
Missing man believed to have been killed in Venezuela

A Moruga man kidnapped at sea and taken to Venezuela in February, is believed to have been killed recently in that country. An image of the body of Adrian Hospedales, 28, who lived in Gran Chemin has been circulating on social media. He was a former soldier and a fisherman, villagers said. He often visited Venezuela and spoke Spanish.Hospedales was one of three fishermen who, on February 3, went fishing off the coast in Moruga and Spanish-speaking men snatched them. Two of the men, ages 29 and 22, were released about a week later.

Link Text

4/4/19, 9:13:20 PM 
Sunday was March asshole.

A cancer stricken woman was found beaten and strangled to death on Sunday in her home in Penal.

He's not dead although you wish he was.

Ramoutar was taken to the San Fernando General Hospital where he was expected to undergo emergency surgery.

Is this one too?

Missing man believed to have been killed in Venezuela

It's one murder asshole..A Vene killed a Vene..

4/4/19, 9:24:20 PM 
In reply to bravos

Idiot, I know you can't count

I didn't count those

Venezuelan man shot dead near El Pecos Grill

Avinash Ramoutar, 32, of Rousillac was shot in the head.

A man was shot twice today at his Alcan Bay Home

Info sent to me said the above three passed away.

I guess as you say, you know everything that happens in T&T..you is darn clueless.

After years of abuse, cancer stricken woman beaten, strangled
Susan Mohammed Apr 4, 2019 Updated 8 hrs ago

They found her body but didn't know till 8 hours ago
the cause of death I didn't add it in last Month or it would be 123.

The mixture of two races when nature errs..can have dummies like you.

4/4/19, 9:32:06 PM 
In reply to bravos

I have used the figures from the link you provided...that's fine. But Mr. Bravos has said it was a "typo" and quotes de Commish as saying murders are down by 29%.

I called the COP Office today and they said Gary never quoted such?

Where did you get such info, since it never appeared in Newspapers or TV? Why can't you be truthful?

4/4/19, 9:40:29 PM 
In reply to sgtdjones

...I called the COP Office today and they said Gary never quoted such?...

Oh yes?
Why can't you be truthful?

lol lol lol

"The answer my friend is blowing in the wind..."

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  next