Game of Thrones: The Last Season

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  next 
link SnoopDog Joined: Jan 23, 2004
5/15/19, 4:25:53 PM 
In reply to Trinidave

TriniD read 27k likes as opposed to 5.6k dislikes.

Apparently you are also a math genius.

Dude just own up to your bias. You mention Arya's "failures" DURING training.

You mention her lack of skill in one breath, then in the other breath, you said you'd be okay with THEON being the Night King killer, the ultimate useless skill less person.

Dude, just how many sides of your mouth are you gonna talk out of?

What does likes and dislikes have to do with reading the COMMENTS. The comments tell you what people actually think of that video, the dumbfcuk who made it, and the two dumbfcuks who wrote seasons 5-8.

I don't hate Arya because she's a girl but because of what the show-runners did to her character, her arc, and even her dialogue. They completely and utterly butchered her post season 4 and forced this post-modern feminist Mary Sue bastardization of her as 'the hero'.

Theon, both in the books and in the show (see season 1&2) was an accomplished archer and sword fighter and had way more training in fighting than Arya. He was ten times more qualified than her to kill the NK. But they completely fcuked up the consistency of his character by having him run straight for the NK without any reason whatsoever other than the Bran9000 told him he was a good man and that meant could now die and leave the show.

Ugh. rolleyes

5/15/19, 4:36:37 PM 
In reply to DAVE400

Man...this sideshow by TriniD, snoop and Steve...with special appearances by Tryangle more entertaining than season 8.

It is mind-boggling to me that there are people out there that think the writing for this show post season 4 is anything but amateurish and not even fit for grade 9 level.

link Trinidave Joined: Dec 1, 2002
5/15/19, 4:59:55 PM 
In reply to SnoopDog

What does likes and dislikes have to do with reading the COMMENTS

People who like what is presented, "like" the video.

TriniD will repeat dat.

People who like what is presented, "like" the video.

Now dat we've covered that ground, TriniD will say.

People who dislike what is presented, "DISLIKE/Thumbs-Down the video.

Okay here is de key. And it has only been a social media practice for over a decade, so you may not be aware, because you've been burying your nose in books increasing your high level of intelligence, BUT

People who dislike videos tend to have negative remarks about the videos.

People who like have positive remarks or stay silent. Get it.

27K Likes to 5.6K Dislikes

Do you understand at least that the likes overwhelmingly outnumber the likes?

Do you get that? So when you say no one is buying what is said in the video, you're may be off, mathematically speaking.

link steveo Joined: Apr 30, 2007
5/16/19, 6:25:45 AM 
We are gonna write a gosh darn letter for HBO to re-write GOT to our liking

Favourite comment:

WAHHHHHHHH MY BEDTIME STORY WAS NOT TO MY LIKING WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAHHHHHH I COULD WRITE A BETTER ONE

I WON’T

BUT HEAR ME OUT: I COULD

link DAVE400 Joined: May 27, 2004
5/16/19, 6:38:36 AM 
In reply to steveo and trinidave

Did you guys check out the video posted by the Aussie guy, that snoopdog relayed to us?

Those of us bashing the writers are not bashing because we hate the show...we are bashing because we love it..

But for those of you who know bout love you know how easy it can be used to manipulate...and to take the other party for granted...

You feel you just have to show up...no longer buy a flowers or scented candle...

You feel you have enough love deposits to get by..

Sorry D&D, your love deposits ran out with me...I aint putting out for free anymore...

5/16/19, 6:52:45 AM 
In reply to DAVE400

Sorry D&D, your love deposits ran out with me...I aint putting out for free anymore...

Did you ever let it sink in, that it was GRRM sexual organ that was pleasing u with a DD mask?

GRRM is no longer there!!!!

Dont complain that the mask cannot satisfy you.

It was fcuking stupid to do a show based on incomplete material. I bet they would never do that sh!t again.

5/16/19, 7:10:11 AM 
In reply to steveo

So you agree....

It's in emotional times like this I need friends for support...

It's time to end this toxic relationship.

5/16/19, 7:17:27 AM 
In reply to DAVE400

So you agree....

It's in emotional times like this I need friends for support...

It's time to end this toxic relationship.

I think everyone recognizes the dip in material, also it does not help that HBO is compressing things that require entire seasons into a single episode.

But I accept and bless, my rass not footing those movie size budgets per episode.

Anyway, we need to examine this literature beyond the fantasy

An intellectual like u would appreciate the symbolism in these shows, GRRM did not spend all this time just for the sex scenes:

Which present day country most resemble Cerci and the Lanisters empire, their methods of diplomacy?

A dragon is a nuke.

There are a few Denery's type regions in the world and the evil empire is needling them. What do you think happens if one goes mad?

5/16/19, 9:13:34 AM 
In reply to steveo

I hear you...but I did not watch this?series for allegorical reasons..

It have enough quality movies out there for that..

The combination of royal politics, militarism, diplomacy and human complexities was my attraction to this series..

You lose me when you start diluting...

GOT brought me back to TV...I had zero interest in series outside of sitcoms...and even that sparingly...prior to GOT..

Sorry...but if I dont feel intellectually stimulated I get bored.

Dont mean that in an arrogant way.

link Tryangle Joined: Jul 10, 2004
5/16/19, 9:38:22 AM 
Yes, I am not happy with the writing, but the petition is ludicrous for many reasons. If we had petitions for every show that didn't unfold how we liked, we'd all be a very busy lot.

I'd have long ago petitioned Marvel to recast Lady Sif so we wouldn't be all "where the hell did she disappear after the Thor 2 movie", for example.

A dragon is a nuke

Oh absolutely. The parallels to U.S. foreign policy are clear big grin

In reply to DAVE400

Even though there appear to be interesting shows on HBO, next Monday I intend to cut off my HBO subscription. GoT is the only reason I'm still using it for any significance.

5/16/19, 10:50:38 AM 
In reply to Tryangle

Since I started subscribing to Netflix I cancelled all movie channels on cable...I download GOT ...approximately half hour after it airs.

5/16/19, 12:03:04 PM 
In reply to Tryangle

Yes, I am not happy with the writing, but the petition is ludicrous for many reasons. If we had petitions for every show that didn't unfold how we liked, we'd all be a very busy lot.

Agreed 100%. What fans should be petitioning for is for Disney to fire Dumb & Dumber before they massacre and defile the next bunch of Star Wars films.

That's why those two morons rushed season 8 - to start their new billion dollar pet projects.

5/16/19, 12:04:43 PM 
In reply to DAVE400

Did you guys check out the video posted by the Aussie guy, that snoopdog relayed to us?

Those of us bashing the writers are not bashing because we hate the show...we are bashing because we love it..

But for those of you who know bout love you know how easy it can be used to manipulate...and to take the other party for granted...

You feel you just have to show up...no longer buy a flowers or scented candle...

You feel you have enough love deposits to get by..

Excellently put.

Again, it's mind-boggling that there are people out there defending this shytepile served up as seaon 8.

link Bigzinc Joined: Dec 8, 2010
5/16/19, 12:16:28 PM 
In reply to SnoopDog

you guys are killing me here....its fantasy

go and read crime and punishment....

5/16/19, 12:23:13 PM 
In reply to Bigzinc

you guys are killing me here....its fantasy

Not to the cunts at HBO and certainly not to Dumb & Dumber who have made billions off this "fantasy".

link Tryangle Joined: Jul 10, 2004
5/16/19, 12:33:51 PM 
In reply to SnoopDog

Agreed 100%. What fans should be petitioning for is for Disney to fire Dumb & Dumber before they massacre and defile the next bunch of Star Wars films.

That may work. I've fallen off the map on Star Wars of late - only just saw Rogue 1 and am in no rush for Solo or Last Jedi. So doesn't matter as much to me as it may the traditional fanbase and the diehards of that franchise.

Let them go and make Confederacy - hell if I watch that lol

link Bigzinc Joined: Dec 8, 2010
5/16/19, 12:48:46 PM 
In reply to SnoopDog

not off me as i dont subscribe to hbo...actually, i hardly watch tv..reading has always been more my thing..and music

link ray Joined: Feb 6, 2003
5/16/19, 1:00:22 PM 
In reply to Bigzinc

actually....it may be fantasy, but very much real

5/16/19, 1:22:42 PM 
In reply to Tryangle

That may work. I've fallen off the map on Star Wars of late - only just saw Rogue 1 and am in no rush for Solo or Last Jedi. So doesn't matter as much to me as it may the traditional fanbase and the diehards of that franchise.

Rogue One and Solo were decent films. Emalia Clarke is one of the actors in Solo. Not sure if Rian Johnson had a part in those two films. He completely butchered Last Jedi all because he wanted to "subvert expectations" much like what Dumb & Dumber are doing now with GOT.

My main beef with Last Jedi was that this was supposed to be the film where Rey's parentage was to be finally revealed. It was a major theme and story arc in Force Awakens and they spent more than half of Last Jedi on it. Was she related to one of the Skywalkers, the Kenobi's, Jar Jar Binks? Nope. The big reveal was that her parents were nobodies and the whole back story of her parentage meant dick all.

5/16/19, 3:48:10 PM 
In reply to ray, Tryangle, DAVE400

THE NIGHT KING - "(ARYA) I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT..." (CUTTING CREW / GOT PARODY)

lol lol lol

Some much needed levity. lol

link carl0002 Joined: Apr 15, 2003
5/16/19, 3:50:37 PM 
In reply to DAVE400
Where you download it from. Think I am only up to season 5 or 6.

5/16/19, 6:21:27 PM 
In reply to carl0002

Technically not supposed to post pirate links but the site may include the words pirate and bay

5/16/19, 8:06:06 PM 
In reply to SnoopDog

Thanks for that parody...brilliant...and kept good timing with a brilliant song..

Btw..showing your age bro

5/16/19, 8:18:39 PM 
In reply to DAVE400

Btw..showing your age bro

It showed up on my YouTube recommendation list Bro.

Honest. lol

link Trinidave Joined: Dec 1, 2002
5/16/19, 10:01:06 PM 
In reply to DAVE400

TriniD has some issues wid S8, but ah lot of stuff you guys criticize is overboard in de context of de fantasy genre.

SnoopDog's criticism of Arya killin de Night King is plain sexist and stupid, and pompous.

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  next