The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Nitro or anyone ....

Veracity 2019-04-19 16:13:35 

Please tell me - Your hero (DJT) keeps saying 'the previous administration spied on my political campaign'

Why...

The Democrats (HRC) were tipped to win the last presidential campaign - all the polls showed that for more than a year before the election, so what was the incentive to spy on a losing campaign?

nitro 2019-04-19 16:50:26 

In reply to Veracity

so what was the incentive to spy on a losing campaign?

Because the Democrats are corrupt. Look at how they robbed Bernie of the chance to be second!

black 2019-04-19 17:00:40 

In reply to nitro

Because the Democrats are corrupt. Look at how they robbed Bernie of the chance to be second!

Now we know you are just pulling stuff out of your ass. lol

Veracity 2019-04-19 21:10:00 

In reply to nitro

Is this your best response - all politicians are corrupt in some way.

I wish the Republicans had done something similar - if they had the country would be better for it.

Politicians think first about influencing others to agree with them - businessmen think first about their bank accounts.
DJT does not care about anyone or anything other than his pocket; everything he does is driven by his desire to enlarge his bank account.
I do agree with the principles of capitalism but politicians first priority should be to serve the people that they represent.

nitro 2019-04-19 21:40:56 

In reply to Veracity

Lowest black unemployment ever. Increased remittance to the S Hole countries.

SnoopDog 2019-04-19 21:51:32 

In reply to nitro

Just to burst your bubble dipshit, black unemployment rate has been falling for the past 8 years.

So the Dotard has jack shyte to do with that.