The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Trump supporters will understand

black 2019-04-20 11:03:39 

As much as they love their little hands President, they know he is a f**king crook.

The impeachment process will reveal in detail, what a conniving, crooked, self-serving piece of f**king shit he is.

It is going to be wonderful to watch all of his little trickeries brought out in public.

And most of all, Republicans in Congress are going to have to explain to the Country (if they decide not to impeach) why they allowed a crook to remain in office.

The Democrats cannot lose on this.

Runs 2019-04-20 11:23:27 

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano says evidence detailed in special counsel Robert Mueller's final Russia report “might be enough to prosecute” President Trump.

"It did show a venal, amoral, deceptive Donald Trump, instructing his aides to lie and willing to help them do so.."

The guy has not stopped, ordering DHS Nielsen to do unlawful things and when she refused firing her, asking another official to break the law and offering a pardon. These acts right here are criminal.
He needs to go like yesterday.

Runs 2019-04-20 11:35:10 

Fox’s Chris Wallace: Barr’s Decision to Not Charge Trump Appears to Go Against Mueller Report

black 2019-04-20 11:38:05 

In reply to Runs

"It did show a venal, amoral, deceptive Donald Trump, instructing his aides to lie and willing to help them do so.."

It was interesting to see how Sean Spicer struggled with telling lies to Sarah Sanders reveling in it. 

I wonder if she had to audition for the job by telling lies?

Runs 2019-04-20 11:40:46 

In reply to black

The entire pack and supporters are no good, history will not be kind. The silent enablers, the heroes will be people who stood up to the crook

black 2019-04-20 11:50:23 

In reply to Runs

Sarah Sanders could well be one of the people charged in the sealed indictments, she lied to Mueller.

black 2019-04-20 12:57:15 

In reply to Runs

Mueller did not prove collusion but it was pretty obvious that Trump felt vulnerable on that charge. The statements he made to Don Mcgahn and his efforts to replace Sessions with a stooge, is proof of that.

Runs 2019-04-20 13:03:54 

In reply to black

Look keenly at Roger Stone’s trial, this conspiracy thing may not be over. wink
He is a central figure in this investigation.

black 2019-04-20 13:06:20 

In reply to Runs

Yes, Stone is the key link to wikileaks and Assange.

Runs 2019-04-20 13:11:58 

In reply to black

The problem I have with his extradition to the US right now is the charges the UK will send him over for, right now it is only the hacking assistance to Manning. If they do not add the Russian hacking and wikileaks angle then the US will not be able to pursue.
Watch Barr closely on this move.

nitro 2019-04-20 13:19:47 

In reply to Runs

lol lol lol

Trump really tearing up some people heart.

MAGA!

black 2019-04-20 13:26:16 

In reply to Runs

I wonder if the Russian hacking thing is not part of the sealed indictments?

Could the extradition request on the Russian hacking charge be done in secret because it might expose other cases?

I am not aware of the protocol, I'm just asking.

black 2019-04-20 13:29:34 

In reply to nitro

This getting serious, fool.

lol

Runs 2019-04-20 13:51:08 

In reply to nitro

We are not blind and foolish. cool
The guy is continuing to commit crimes, did you read the report? He is unfit, and yes I agree Pence needs to take over.

Apply some rational and objective thinking.

black 2019-04-20 14:14:51 

In reply to nitro

Look, Trump is going to be severely damaged by an impeachment process.

nitro 2019-04-20 14:39:25 

In reply to black

GAME OVER!

nitro 2019-04-20 14:41:10 

In reply to black

Trump is going to be severely damaged by an impeachment process.

That process will be dead on arrival! lol lol lol

black 2019-04-20 14:47:49 

In reply to nitro

That process will be dead on arrival!

No dude, Democrats control the House, it's going to go the full length in the House and that is what the Dems want. Like I said before, the charges are going to be laid out in the House and that would leave Repubs with hard choices of having to support the criminal or not.

Runs 2019-04-20 14:49:11 

Erik Prince seems to be in a spot of bother

The Trump ally told the special counsel a different story than what he said in sworn testimony on Capitol Hill, officials believe.

black 2019-04-20 14:51:50 

In reply to Runs

That fool even got exposed on TV.

Runs 2019-04-20 14:54:56 

Republican Mitt Romney’s statement.

I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President.
I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia — including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine.
Reading the report is a sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders.

word cool

black 2019-04-20 14:58:20 

In reply to Runs

Good on Mitt.

When the evidence is laid out, it's going to be hard for other Repubs to ignore it.

nitro 2019-04-20 15:06:53 

In reply to black

Mueller already cleared Trump of criminal acts.

This done.

Runs 2019-04-20 15:08:40 

In reply to nitro

Mueller did? lol Are you competing with Maj for who is going to be on first?

POINT 2019-04-20 15:10:11 

In reply to black

Your Assessment is absolutely Correct.

black 2019-04-20 15:11:19 

In reply to nitro

Mueller already cleared Trump of criminal acts. 

This done.

lol lol lol lol lol lol

That's what you get for watching fox news.

black 2019-04-20 15:17:52 

In reply to nitro

By the way, Mueller is now a passenger on this train, the Dems are in control now

nitro 2019-04-20 15:21:35 

In reply to black

Did Mueller say there was no evidence of collusion?

nitro 2019-04-20 15:26:03 

In reply to black

The trial in the United States Senate began right after the seating of the 106th Congress, in which the Republican Party held 55 Senate seats. A two-thirds vote (67 senators) was required to remove Clinton from office. Fifty senators voted to remove Clinton on the obstruction of justice charge and 45 voted to remove him on the perjury charge; no member of his own Democratic Party voted guilty on either charge.

Do you think these Republicans will do better than the Democrats against their guy?

Bill won a second term because "Its The Economy Stupid".

6 more years of the Dotard!

Runs 2019-04-20 15:27:57 

In reply to nitro

He better win because he may end up doing 6 indeed but with Big Bubba lol

nitro 2019-04-20 15:30:53 

In reply to Runs

He will win. Great econony for all. Even the black and latinos secretly like his policies.

He is a moron but he is better than what the Liberals have to offer.

Runs 2019-04-20 15:42:40 

In reply to nitro

Criminality does not matter huh
What a guy you are.

nitro 2019-04-20 16:02:56 

In reply to Runs

What crime has he been found guilty of?

black 2019-04-20 17:29:38 

In reply to nitro

Did Mueller say there was no evidence of collusion?

Pay attention, there are other matters on the table.

black 2019-04-20 17:38:43 

In reply to nitro

The trial in the United States Senate began right after the seating of the 106th Congress, in which the Republican Party held 55 Senate seats. A two-thirds vote (67 senators) was required to remove Clinton from office. Fifty senators voted to remove Clinton on the obstruction of justice charge and 45 voted to remove him on the perjury charge; no member of his own Democratic Party voted guilty on either charge. 

Do you think these Republicans will do better than the Democrats against their guy? 

Bill won a second term because "Its The Economy Stupid"

Dude, virtually all of the action is going to take place in the House. The Senate is basically going to get the last word on guilt or innocence.

And by the way, these are far more serious charges than lying to Congress. Even the collusion charges that Mueller did not bring, raise serious questions of the Administration being compromised.

nitro 2019-04-20 17:51:09 

In reply to black

Clinton was not just charged for lying but for obstruction of justice as well.

black 2019-04-20 18:28:01 

In reply to nitro

I guess lying would show some intent to obstruct justice but the cases against Trump are well documented and far more serious.

birdseye 2019-04-20 19:25:40 

In reply to black

trump’s behavior being the new normal should trouble everybody – the fact that it does not – WOW! – that’s frightening going forward --- Obama may not have been the best at everything – but Damn! – he carried himself with an elegant décor – its not only in the culinary business that presentation counts for something ---- I certainly would not want him to be a role model for my kids
I use to visit Atlantic City, maybe 4 weekends a year, stayed at various hotels, but no the Trump’s --- so one weekend we booked three nights there – we moved out after the first night – it closed soon after

black 2019-04-20 21:45:18 

In reply to birdseye

Well, nitro and maj gave up decorum for their "God agenda".

Isn't it ironic that a man with little moral values was put in charge of the project? lol

Runs 2019-04-20 22:59:20 

I do not remember, I cannot recall, time to invoke the 25th amendment. Dementia, early Alzheimers? Poor guy, old age perhaps?

Link Text

black 2019-04-20 23:24:57 

In reply to Runs

Personally, I think Mueller erred by not interviewing Trump in person. But, I suppose there is little one can do when someone's memory is faulty. Sometimes is can be proven that someone is not suffering from early Alzheimers

CITYBOY 2019-04-20 23:50:30 

HOla...Trump slippery..yes he is a crook and a thief...just look at his business dealings...bankruptcy then back to being a billionaire..
Say what you like..Trump is very shrewd...we all know he is a liar,a cheat,...but damn the man rich and he very street savvy..I give him that much..
All the Dems and Dem supporters cannot take this man down...they all have to go back to school...Trump schooling all of them.
Trump dont like me nor my Mexican bros and I dont care for him too...but he have a whole set of people running mad.

SLY MONGOOSE....
Adios
CB

CITYBOY 2019-04-20 23:50:31 

HOla...Trump slippery..yes he is a crook and a thief...just look at his business dealings...bankruptcy then back to being a billionaire..
Say what you like..Trump is very shrewd...we all know he is a liar,a cheat,...but damn the man rich and he very street savvy..I give him that much..
All the Dems and Dem supporters cannot take this man down...they all have to go back to school...Trump schooling all of them.
Trump dont like me nor my Mexican bros and I dont care for him too...but he have a whole set of people running mad.

SLY MONGOOSE....
Adios
CB

Runs 2019-04-21 05:06:28 

In reply to CITYBOY

yep

black 2019-04-22 11:12:46 

Trump's approval is at 37% with 56% disapproval.

Larr Pullo 2019-04-22 11:23:24 

In reply to Runs

"I have the best memory"

"I do not recall"

black 2019-04-22 12:05:49 

It's ironic, Trump is not in trouble for what
he did but for what he tried to undo.