The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

J'Archer A Slapi in the Face

goofballs 2019-04-25 21:32:51 

to the so called Loyal WIndian and WICB.

As soon as he took the alternative path after being rejected locally, many of the batty washers of status quo started knocking him down like sour grapes. "He ain't good anyhow."
Knocking him for not being loyal and obedient to WICB after they done discarded him like used tampon.

There will be many, many more embarrassment dished out by this "no good discard."

Stay posted.
Everyone should remind the powers that be.

I am doing my part

sgtdjones 2019-04-25 21:59:08 

In reply to goofballs

They do the same thing with Polly, if only they read , he comes in to bat with an average of 32 balls per game . Then he must slog and get quick runs.
Yet he has taken his team to win games. But ohhhhhh look at his average .
Being paid for his services 6 weeks .....a million US dollars
Pollard's best scores (83 v Kings XI and 46 not out v Sunrisers) this season have come when he's entered within the first 12 overs of the innings.

Narine , the experts can see he pelts from their chairs and couches.
The IPL has used him as an opening bat and a bowler to slow the run rates down.
He has worked hard to change his action.
He has hired a bowling coach and passed bowling tests in England and Australia
He is injured at the moment, with a middle finger injury. Missed a few games in the IPL.
He is paid almost 2 million per season for 6 weeks.

Hetty
Look at the critics a young man being exposed to large crowds and a pressure environment that he is not used to. Now being called a failure .
Kemo played before large crowds in Pakistan in T10 league, he understands the
pressure a bit more.

Watch they will come for me soon. They will not think what I am noting.
The fast food group I call them.

sigh

goofballs 2019-04-25 22:07:02 

In reply to sgtdjones

All these guys have reached the dream of their career/profession, to be in the top echelon, competitive amingst the best of the world, idolized by most in the world except for most WIndians.
Ironically, those who are abroad and making a few dollars are hollering for those guys to be patriotic and go be obedient to corrupt, impotent administrators of the board; the countries like where the leaders are screwing the people and each other ad nauseum and the critics already cut and run from but insisting the guys go there for two bits and be dropped faster than Prump's soup drinkers.

Amazing world and times we live in.

goofballs 2019-04-25 22:09:48 

In reply to sgtdjones

Hetty

Got some work to do, physical/technique and mental before he gets to the upper echelon.

openning 2019-04-25 22:10:10 

Archer last IPL game was today, the English players will be in camp for the Pakistan series
The WICB had to select players not going to the WC, for a preparation trip series.

bobby 2019-04-25 22:43:10 

In reply to openning

Yes but West Indies are in this position because of the policies and victimisation of Crooked Dave and his cabal.

Maispwi 2019-04-26 00:23:03 

In reply to openning

The domestic leagues like de IPL have agreed dat an international call up supersedes dere tournament and the the player's contract is voided without prejudice so it is strange dat de
WI Board didn't recall newcomers Hety, Pooran and Thomas. After all dey did recall Russell from de PSL.

Maybe de Board knows something we eh know

silver 2019-04-26 00:31:38 

In reply to goofballs

You can bark all you want your posse aren't going to world cup

tc1 2019-04-26 13:49:13 

In reply to openning

This new board is just as weak as the old, players selected should be in camp for the tri -series warm up games and ready to go to Ireland.

runout 2019-04-26 13:53:40 

Food for thought: Would Jofra have been the same player if he didn't go to England?

Look at how WI have overseen the underdevelopment/retardation of its players, destroying some careers in the process. And then you look at Jofra blossoming in a healthy environment, where his game has developed sufficiently to contend for a place in a very talented Pommies side.

Go Jofra!!!

goofballs 2019-04-26 15:43:21 

In reply to silver

You can bark all you want your posse aren't going to world cup

Are you ok, Bhai (Brother)?
I was about to leave this waste deliver (irrelevant uttering) but I do worry about you, that's why I am asking. Bearing no malice here.

This post is about Jofra and not about "your buddies" or "boyfriends" like you complained of last time you abused the keyboard. lol lol lol lol
It is not really about the World Cup per se either but rather

J'Archer A Slapi in the Faceto the so called Loyal WIndian and WICB.

natty_forever 2019-04-26 16:27:07 

In reply to Maispwi

Maybe de Board knows something we eh know
I would bet it is the other way around.

imusic 2019-04-26 22:41:41 

In reply to tc1

This new board is just as weak as the old, players selected should be in camp for the tri -series warm up games and ready to go to Ireland.

So they should tell gayle to renege on his IPL contract to play against Iteland & Bangladesh, or else Kraigg Brathwaite would take his place in the World Cup squad?

jen 2019-04-26 23:06:13 

In reply to Maispwi

After all dey did recall Russell from de PSL.

Swing vote....