Message Board Archives

Skerritt: Cameron left CWI in the tank

TheTrail 2019-04-29 19:52:05 

Link Text

FuzzyWuzzy 2019-04-29 21:24:17 

In reply to TheTrail

Skerritt is a true true politician

buds 2019-04-29 21:32:26 

Skerritt is a joke..Clueless..Stop blaming your predesesor and gone on with the job at hand..
One term joker..

Headley 2019-04-29 21:39:10 

In reply to FuzzyWuzzy

Skerritt is a true true politician

It would be more accurate to say he is a politician and a previous minister whose party is in the opposition.

“It’s worse than you think. I’m not in a position to speak to numbers, all I can tell you is that we have a significant shortfall in working capital and that is why we have been not up to date with most of our obligations to our creditors,” Skerritt disclosed.

I hope the surprise did not take a toll on him. big grin

Chrissy 2019-04-29 22:16:20 

In reply to buds

I don't understand allyuh at all.

If the Board was well run, there would have been a financial audit before the election and the details would have been made public before a vote was cast.

We like it so.

InHindsight 2019-04-29 23:07:19 

In reply to Chrissy

Indeed

To Fuzzy:

To point out a given set of circumstances is to be labeled a "politician' in a disparaging way of course.

You've not come to terms with there being a different president.

I keep wondering, what was in it for you???

Buds for me is one of the most bias posters and I don't take him seriously

Maispwi 2019-04-29 23:15:45 

In reply to FuzzyWuzzy

Well you can thank Conde for making it public dat CWI owes de BCA 2 mill

imusic 2019-04-29 23:36:14 

In reply to TheTrail

I don’t see anywhere where Skerritt mentioned Cameron, far less that he was responsible for leaving CWI in the tank

But.....the headline was meant to draw people to the thread. In that case.....mission accomplished.

che 2019-04-29 23:57:59 

In reply to buds

45 seh O-man fcuked up.. he tek ova fi drain swamp fi maga..diff stage sme script..

lol lol lol

Kay 2019-04-30 00:13:40 

Skerritt first order of business was to showoff and cut a check for Simmons. Didn't he knew at that time wat financial position he inherited?

FuzzyWuzzy 2019-04-30 01:38:10 

In reply to Maispwi

Every politician blames the one before
All his frustrations flood thru the door.

Apologies to Mike and the mechanics.

Che seh trump did it they all do it.

camos 2019-04-30 02:07:39 

was Skerritt a board member when he contested the election?

Ewart 2019-04-30 02:25:27 

In reply to camos

My question too.

And you would think that he would look carefully at the kitty before those firings....

//

TheTrail 2019-04-30 02:45:12 

In reply to imusic

Your thinking today is weak. The buck stops at Cameron; he was first and foremost the face of CWI. What's your point??

Courtesy 2019-04-30 11:46:21 

In reply to Ewart

My question too...

Hello, the last financial audit which was available to non- elected CWI members and the public was 2017/18. This audit revealed that CWI finances needed an injection of funds as personnel costs and accounts payable were rising astronomically but the finances were in the black.

The 2018/2019 audit was available to Dave Cameron and other elected board members in February 2019 long before the March 24 AGM but had not approved then and therefore could not have been made public . Only elected CWI board members were privy to this report (2018/19) and Dave Cameron in fairness to him, revealed that CWI finances were in the red as I am assuming, he quoted the new financials which had not been made public and to date have not been published.

The new President Skerritt could not have known how reddy the CWI finances were since non-elected members are not privy to the financials unless it is approved by the elected cohort of the CWI board at its AGM.

Having said this, I am urging the new CWI President to make known the 2018/2019 CWI Financial Audit.

cherri 2019-04-30 13:22:32 

In reply to Chrissy

Its true sis......I always say, when people in authority will fight tooth and nail to hold on to the power seat you wonder......then they vacate the place and the mess is exposed...one should not be surprised that it is so in this case......but yuh know what......every mangy k9 has someone to love them,and the BIC has many it would appear...... so Skerritt need to tip-toe through the tulips here.....it's not gonna be an easy road.
rolleyes