Message Board Archives

The genius of Danny AInge

ray 2019-05-09 02:15:17 

what happened? lol

imusic 2019-05-09 02:19:58 

In reply to ray

Go easy on my friend Commie please

Ayenmol 2019-05-09 02:32:56 

Is this the team that took LeBron to 7 games last year?

With better pieces?

Maybe Bron was already in decline! lol lol lol lol lol

Show them how it's done Giannis!

Humble, tough, and a real team player!

ray 2019-05-09 03:01:37 

In reply to Ayenmol

please...shut up and go find something else to talk about, because you don't know squat about basketball

ray 2019-05-09 03:02:06 

In reply to imusic

haven't seen COmmie much lately lol

Ayenmol 2019-05-09 03:28:15 

In reply to ray

Can you remind me which general manager position you hold?

Get off your high horse dude. What have you ever done to claim you have more basketball knowledge than Joe blow?

Basketball is about matchups? That tired nonsense that is the goto for any dope?

You better hope the Warriors start shooting better as Klay has done so far tonight or you gonna look pretty foolish.

Quite frankly you already do, acting like the Warriors just gonna sleep walk over the Rockets even with their lackadaisical play.

What basketball knowledge? Please. Get over yourself.

Ayenmol 2019-05-09 03:48:04 

In reply to ray

Just so you know, Ainge made the only logical move that he could have made. Take kyrie away from Cleveland while getting a top 3 point guard.

Everyone would have made the move. Who knew Kyrie was a basket case?

There are some players he got rid of who I think he probably should not, but they would not have resulted in a Championship anyway.

Ainge has added the talent that the team needed. That's his job.

He still has options beyond even with all the moves he's done!

That's good managing! Period!

Go look at the Lakerz.

imusic 2019-05-09 04:18:16 

In reply to Ayenmol

Show them how it's done Giannis!

Humble, tough, and a real team player!

Excellent player

And please.....you and the rest of the NBA.....please continue to sleep on Kawhi Leonard cool

Ayenmol 2019-05-09 04:38:07 

In reply to imusic

Kawhi is a wonderful player.

I can't get behind him though. Too self absorbed.

Sorry. What he did in San Antonio was unnecessarily painful.

Not a fan.

imusic 2019-05-09 05:11:20 

In reply to Ayenmol

As I said.....continue to sleep on Kawhi. RIEP where Kawhi concerned cool

Ayenmol 2019-05-09 05:39:33 

In reply to imusic

Sorry to disappoint but Kawhi ain't beating the Bucks on his own.

Book it. I know you Raptors fans are getting a taste for winning in the Playoffs, finally. But you ain't beating giannis.

You may not even beat Philly, if Embid decides to show up again.

imusic 2019-05-09 06:03:49 

In reply to Ayenmol

Rock a bye baby on a tree top
When the wind blows the cradle wiill rock cool

ray 2019-05-09 12:55:19 

I like the Raptors over the Bucks...but, first things first...they have to finish off the SIxers

ray 2019-05-09 12:57:11 

In reply to Ayenmol

You got the wrong person...where did I say or hint that GS will walk over Houston? It's obvious you're very confused lol

Ayenmol 2019-05-09 13:22:42 

In reply to imusic

Well lookie here. We got ourselves a hoot'n toot'n trash talk'n Raptors fan.

Sure you wanna put that kinda stress on yourself?

NYCGURU 2019-05-09 21:32:05 

In reply to imusic

I dont know of anyone who knows anything about NBA hoops who dont understand the brilliant two way player that Kawhi is. Am hoping the bench players step up to give him some more help. I am also hoping they win it all and he signs a super Max contract to remain with the Raptors.

imusic 2019-05-09 21:59:42 

In reply to NYCGURU

Would be great if that happens, but I won’t be surprised if he moves on.

Kawhi will do what’s best for Kawhi, as he should.

By sheer example and commitment, he may yet drag my Raps along with him to the NBA finals.

But first things first......The Sixers. I know if it’s one player who isn’t looking past this one game tonight, it’s him. And woe be unto any of his teammates that feel or act otherwise.

NYCGURU 2019-05-09 22:40:30 

In reply to imusic

Totally agree that kawhi and every athlete should do what is in his or her best interest. Even though I am a long suffering knick fan,I root for all teams Toronto because I lived there at 16 for ten Months before I moved to New York. Am hoping they can close out the Sixers tonight as it will make for a fascinating matchup between kawhi and the Greek freak. Can't wait

Ayenmol 2019-05-09 22:44:13 

In reply to NYCGURU

So it won't make for a fascinating series if they close it out in 7?

Or is this your subconscious telling you it's tonight or never?

Ayenmol 2019-05-10 03:15:14 

Guess it will have to be game 7 then...

It is put up or shut out for a very long time.

Raptors are not going to have a better chance than now.

JahJah 2019-05-10 11:32:18 

In reply to ray

I don't see Raptors beating the Bucks. Hell, they may even succumb to the HUGE pressure they are facing for Game 7.

Kawhi will do his thing but the rest? Don't be surprised to see them melt faster dan ice cream in di Sahara.

nick2020 2019-05-10 11:52:26 

In reply to imusic

If you do not make it to the NBA finals & lose Kawhi to free agency would the trade be deemed a failure?

ray 2019-05-10 13:18:58 

In reply to JahJah

They would not have LeBron to blame for being in their way lol

methodic 2019-05-10 13:56:08 

In reply to imusic

I will trap Kawhi and let the rest beat me. I will take the ball out of his hands. We might have three game sevens on Sunday

methodic 2019-05-10 14:02:23 

In reply to ray

what happened?

I don't get caught up in the main stream way of thinking. Most of the media push a win or break up the team mentality.
Breaking the team up usually leaves you with a worst product. Often times a team needs years to gel.

russean76 2019-05-10 14:21:29 

Listen up my friend the Bucks will beat Philadelphia 4-1 and go on to beat Golden State 3-2 so if you are a betting man and want to win some money bet on the bucks to win the east and another bet to win the NBA championship. Make a note of this.

methodic 2019-05-10 14:36:23 

In reply to russean76

I agree, I think they are the best team in basketball

russean76 2019-05-10 14:54:00 

During the regular season the Bucks beat the Rapters,Philadelphia and Golden State twice and Houston once.In one game against Golden State the Bucks were up by thirty points by the third quarter and won by twenty some points. Now we understand that this is the regular season but you can only play the games as they come.

imusic 2019-05-10 15:18:54 

In reply to JahJah

Hell, they may even succumb to the HUGE pressure they are facing for Game 7.

Kawhi will do his thing but the rest? Don't be surprised to see them melt faster dan ice cream in di Sahara.

Can’t argue with that. But we live in hope

imusic 2019-05-10 15:22:42 

In reply to nick2020

If you do not make it to the NBA finals & lose Kawhi to free agency would the trade be deemed a failure?

Hell no!

Raptors have a superstar in Kawhi. DeMar is a great player and an even better person, but he’s no superstar.

Hell....if we still had DeMar, we would probably have been out by now.

Even if that scenario you painted plays out, it was still the absolutely right move by Masai and a WIN for the franchise.