The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Chin lured to Trinidad and kidnapped

sgtdjones 2019-05-12 01:41:26 

Chin lured to Trinidad and kidnapped

FOUR days af­ter Ja­maican busi­ness­man Yohan Chin re­turned to this coun­try on April 10 he was snatched by kid­nap­pers af­ter be­ing lured to the is­land un­der the pre­tence of seal­ing a new busi­ness deal.

A well-placed in­tel­li­gence source ex­plained that Chin had a med­i­c­i­nal li­cense in Cana­da to dis­trib­ute mar­i­jua­na to peo­ple with ill­ness­es. His fam­i­ly al­so has a chain of busi­ness­es in that coun­try and his home­land Ja­maica.

"We learned that he had been look­ing for ad­di­tion­al land to cul­ti­vate the prod­uct for his busi­ness and some­one called him while he was out the coun­try and told him that they could as­sist him in find­ing land to do this. It's no co­in­ci­dence that when he re­turned to ne­go­ti­ate the deal that he was tak­en four days lat­er," said the in­tel­li­gence source.

Well placed im­mi­gra­tion sources in­formed Sun­day Guardian that Chin re­turned to the coun­try aboard a Li­at flight. The source al­so ex­plained that Chin trav­elled reg­u­lar­ly hav­ing left the coun­try at least nine times last year.

Link Text