The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Is obsession with a particular poster...

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 13:20:32 

To the point of tracking them on Other sites considered jackassery?

The continued attack of a poster for no apparent reason, posting thread after thread to get their attention. Being ignored yet continuing to attack them at every turn as an individual.

Is'nt that tantamount to haerassment?

Why are the moderators, in fact why is Arawak allowing this assault to continue on his message board?

Somebody fill me in on what am witnessing here.

This bullying and mack omen business needs to be addressed!

Devin 2019-05-14 13:32:29 

In reply to Ayenmol

JahJah has aggressively stalked many before you, and he will stalk many more after you.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 13:42:13 

In reply to Devin

This is not about me or jahjah.

This is about a mentally deranged individual who has become obsessed with a female poster and continues to attack her blatantly.

The one poster who everyone knows her identity.

The only other female poster who remains on this misogynist filled site!

The constant attack, bullying, near libel type behavior.

That makes my skin crawl.

black 2019-05-14 14:39:08 

In reply to Ayenmol

It is harassment and it's childish.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 15:38:35 

In reply to black

I would not use child in this situation. Too icky!

This man is obsessed.

Keep seeking the woman's attention. When he does'nt get it he lashes out with sexual comments.

This is becoming like textbook stalking.

I have not seen anything the woman has done to get his attention, much less these constant attacks.

Sad. How this is not denounced for what it is really disappointing.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 15:43:37 

In reply to Ayenmol

Still smarting...I see. You could do with divine intervention now.

Without any prompting from me you attempted to jump on my back with your hen and cock in hand in your first post...why?.

Btw, the lady in question teamed up with a Redbaron scumbag in an attempt to run me outta this MB because of her hate for HH&G and she was mute when much bigger childish despots took over CWI.

You will do well to stay outta dis lest my big guns will be trained on you. I have been merciful thus far.

I absolutely hate HYPOCRITES as well as the holier than thou.

big grin

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 15:54:07 

Every post is about one poster.

Everyone?

Tracking the person on Other sites?

That is sick behavior.

What the site itself refers to as harassment.

Pure and simple!

Why? How is this assault allowed to continue?

How is this behavior not called out?

What has happened to men?

Courtesy 2019-05-14 16:02:47 

In reply to Ayenmol

Every post is about one poster.

Everyone?

Tracking the person on Other sites?

That is sick behavior.

What the site itself refers to as harassment.

Pure and simple!

Why? How is this assault allowed to continue?

How is this behavior not called out?

What has happened to men?

Ah shut up. Have you lost your bible?

Emir 2019-05-14 16:13:48 

In reply to Ayenmol

You are correct. He is a sicko and needs help way beyond this forum can do. Look there is a lot of sickos out there in cyber and this forum is no different.

Rapists, sex predators and sex traffickers all use social media to target victims, harass others and in their twisted mind they feel empowered.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 16:17:23 

Mate, don't put undue pressure on your failing health. This battle is not yours don't become engaged in it.Please, please stay away from this. It is not your tray and I would not want to beat down on a poster who is literally on his death bed. I beseech you to stay away please.

And further, you abhorred Chrissy's behaviour in the past.

The little energy that you have left don't dispense it in the name of Chrissy.

Chrissy gives and she can sure take. You are not in a position to handle any onslaught from me.

I have in the past adopted an arm's length approach to you despite your attempts to engage me in confrontation.

You should not and must not have any interest in this thread.

Chrissy is not flustered and she can ably defend herself without your frailing support. Why should this concern you?

Leave my posts alone...pretend that they do not exist. Do as Chrissy does...you fool.

However, if you are attempting to get after me, by all means...let's roll. Your choice.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 16:24:03 

I guess this sick person who starts threads waiting for people to come post, gets ignored,.

But then he can't ignore other post.

But when you are obsessed you can't control yourself.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 16:25:46 

In reply to Ayenmol

Jackass, on a thread meant for de Courtesy you did not even have the courage to include my moniker in your OP.

Coward!!!!

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 16:34:19 

In reply to Emir

He is a sicko and needs help way beyond this forum can do

Definitely pervert type behaviour.

Like you said. Alot of these types on INTERNET.

When it is being overtly demonstrated, it needs to be addressed.

See something, say something.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 16:36:23 

Can someone explain to this individual that this thread is for the moderators and others to address sicko behaviour...at this time the court does not need testimony from the obvious guilty party!

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 16:37:25 

Folks why are we getting ready to battle.

I post stuff ,anyone who doesnt like it, dont read it
I am attacked and I defend myself or ignore. I can do such without help.

If I attack someone I should expect to get 3 times in return from that someone.

I see posters here ready to gang up on one, who just
posted a thread that is none of their business. One
on this thread a Trini attacks me, I just ignore his rass.

When we get involved in other persons business trouble starts.If one doesn't like certain individuals mind your own business and dont read such threads.

See how simple life can be...

Peace.
cool

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 16:39:10 

In reply to Ayenmol

What gives the Imam and you to define posters as sicko's?.

Remember it takes one to know another .

rolleyes

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 16:41:32 

In reply to sgtdjones

Sgt. It is one thing to attack a post. Another to comment on someone's behavior.

Then there is the obsession with one individual and mounting personal attacks on that person relentlesssly.

Particularly sexual in natiure.

That does not seem odd to you?

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 16:44:34 

In reply to sgtdjones

Remember it takes one to know another .

No. It does not. Mature people can look at a person's attitude and behavior and notice a pattern of social distress.

The fact you resort to some school yard jest means you are not of that class....

Go look for some auction to pursue your things.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 16:50:59 

In reply to sgtdjones

lol lol lol

It says more about them than myself.

It's called long distance diagnosis that those seermen engage in.

Poor Ayenmol, Poor Emir.

Will you please ignore my posts.

lol lol lol

JayMor 2019-05-14 16:56:05 

In reply to Ayenmol

Is obsession with a particular poster [t]o the point of tracking them on Other sites considered jackassery?

Once you put it that way then I know for sure whom you're talking about. It's the self-deluded 'intellectual' here. I've been wondering myself too, Ayenmol. But I don't frequent the board anymore and thought perhaps I've just been unlucky to be always catching those maama-man, frock-tail following posts. It has crossed my mind before to bring Arawak's attention to it since it is so annoying. But I don't have time to hang here and document the idiot's misadventures.

But he should stop. Thanks for bringing it up.

--Æ.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 16:57:25 

In reply to JayMor

Please to ignore always de Courtesy's posts and you will never be offended.

Why can't you just ignore de Courtesy...what is so difficult doing this?

Persons here can start threads about me or other persons but this same liberty is not accorded to me?

But why work yourself into a frenzy reading my posts?

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 17:03:01 

In reply to Ayenmol

No offence

The reason why , it could be owing to some problem in the past or a troll?.

I view such as none of my business, wouldn't it be better
if you made or commented on some thread that improved the site.

Numerous posters troll on this site .

Peace

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 17:04:23 

Again can someone pass on to the obvious guilty person who keeps telling people to ignore him while he can't ignore anyone, that this is merely a jury selection thread?

The trial is not yet.

No one, as he has intimated, has called his name.

But again, guilty is as guilty does!

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 17:05:44 

In reply to Ayenmol

No. It does not. Mature people can look at a person's attitude and behavior and notice a pattern of social distress.

The fact you resort to some school yard jest means you are not of that class....

Go look for some auction to pursue your things.

See you attack me for posting my observation.

"A wise man said to me never argue with a fool"

Its not an insult to you but it is something I adhere to.

peace lol

Courtesy 2019-05-14 17:06:21 

In reply to Ayenmol

Again can someone pass on to the obvious guilty person who keeps telling people to ignore him while he can't ignore anyone, that this is merely a jury selection thread?

The trial is not yet.

No comment. Except to say this thread was not started with de Courtesy in mind. Sorry, I jumped the gun.

End of story. See you later Ayenmol.

lol lol lol

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 17:09:23 

In reply to Ayenmol

The trial is not yet.

This is a website, its is not a room to judge any individual. You claim to be a bible toting thumper
what does your holy book say about judging a fellow human being?

Jesus knew humans would struggle with judging and He contained a stern warning in His Word: “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. Matthew 7:1-5

Don’t attack each other. Try to be a good example so others won’t copy your bad behavior (Romans 14:13).
Don’t speak destructive things about others. Are you qualified to perfectly judge someone else? (James 4:11-12).

We live in a democracy, such allows us within defined rules to live as we wish.

Peace

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 17:14:23 

In reply to sgtdjones

See you attack me for posting my observation.

Yes and it was deliberate and accurate based on your post!

It was not demeaning, or untrue, but hit it's mark.

Notice, I did not call you an idiot a fool or anything else. I simply stated something you love to do and ask you to continue on your way doing it.

But you offended!

Yet here you are defending a man who tells the only identifiable person on the board that the reason she got a particular job is because of giving sexual favors!

This is what you want to defend?

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 17:16:39 

In reply to sgtdjones

Dude, do not quote scriptures to me that you have no idea how to apply!

You telling me not to judge while you here judging me!

rolleyes cry wink

Jesus also preached to look out for others. To be good people and be fair.

To not hold grudges, which you seem to be promoting!

He also defended others! Denounced bad behavior, and called a hypocrite a hypocrite.

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 17:21:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

I am not judging you, you have summarised your position pellucidly clear about what you think about an individual without knowing all the facts..
Have you met the individuals?

I am not judging any one.

You resort to the above about moi?
Yet your god noted the words below ?

Don’t speak destructive things about others. Are you qualified to perfectly judge someone else? (James 4:11-12).

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 17:25:22 

Jesus also preached to look out for others. To be good people and be fair.

To not hold grudges, which you seem to be promoting!

He also defended others! Denounced bad behavior, and called a hypocrite a hypocrite.

Unless you are Jesus , I humbly apologize.

Are you qualified to perfectly judge someone else? (James 4:11-12).

I am not qualified to judge anyone, if you are accept my sincere apology.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 17:28:13 

In reply to sgtdjones

I don't know the facts? Tell me what facts I need to know to denounce a man sexually attacking a woman repeatedly with his words?

Speak destructive things?

Which is more destructive? Calling this man's behavior unacceptable? Or him making all sorts of sexual accusations against her that have not been proven?

Man don't come here twisting scriptures because you have an ax to grind.

Chrissy can be an idiot at times and has said many stupid things.

No doubt!

But what this man is doing is unbecoming and disturbing!

Straight up.

I have called Chrissy out a number of times. She has attacked me to.

But this is not warranted nor is it deserved!

For you to have any other perpective but wholesale denunciation of this behavior?

You should be ashamed to quote a scripture!

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 17:36:34 

In reply to Ayenmol

You are judging a poster, that most likely you haven't met,
or know .

Your god noted the above ? You have disobeyed a rule.

Man don't come here twisting scriptures because you have an ax to grind.

Romans 2:1
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.

What axe do I have to grind? educate me please?

Rules of this web site :

Notes

The Rum Shop (and the Back Room) is a raucous place, and we make no guarantees that people will be civil to you. If you have delicate sensibilities or are easily offended, then this is not the place for you. You are best advised develop a thick skin if you choose to post here.

If we mind our own business , life becomes so simple, when we dont know all the facts

Peace

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 17:40:56 

In reply to sgtdjones

Dude you have no idea what you are talking about...you obviously lack decency!

I can quote more scriptures than you on decency and treating others like you want to be treated and returning evil for evil..

But the irony is you here lecturing me that I should not call out bad behavior by accusing me of calling our bad behaviorr.

For real. You are not even worthy of further response...

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 17:47:00 

Romans 2:

3 But do you suppose, O man, that while you judge those who practice such things and yet you do them, you will escape the judgment of God? 4 Or do you despise the riches of his kindness and forbearance* and patience, because you do not know that God in his kindness is trying to lead you to repentance?

He was talking about what?

It is right there in the scripture!

Judging others as unworthy of repentance and Jehovah's undeserved kindness while practicing the same.

In other words claiming that others are unreedemable! Particularly when tou did or are doing the same thing you claim them to be unreedemable of!

You are misappltying the scriptures, as usual.

While fighting for a man who is slandering a poster and making all sorts of untrue and disparaging remarks towards her!

Get your conscience right!

When John the baptizer spoke up against Herod for his adulterous behavior, was that judging?

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 17:47:03 

In reply to Ayenmol

I don't know the facts? Tell me what facts I need to know to denounce a man sexually attacking a woman repeatedly with his words?

I didn't read the thread is this your interpretation?
English Language can be elucidated to mean many things.
The Legal profession is adapt at such.

Chrissy can be an idiot at times and has said many stupid things.

Before an arbitrator based on comments on this thread, you would not be a good witness.

You should be ashamed to quote a scripture!

Again you judge me?

rolleyes

nick2020 2019-05-14 17:47:06 

In reply to black

It is harassment and it's childish.

You should be careful else that same person will drag up your harassment of ToldUSo out of the archives. But I guess to you that was justified.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 17:50:13 

In reply to sgtdjones

Hold yourself to the same standard as you are trying to hold me.

Only in your mind am I being accused.

Shame on you!

Again, stick to your vain pursuit of things...you are best at that!

Birds of a feather!

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 17:51:23 

In reply to Ayenmol

You are misappltying the scriptures, as usual.

Dude you have no idea what you are talking about...you obviously lack decency!

When John the baptizer spoke up against Herod for his adulterous behavior, was that judging?

John was living during that time period and knew of Herod, he had proof.

Do you know both posters or based on a facsimile of posted threads know of them? Can you judge someone by such?

John 8:7
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

XFactor 2019-05-14 17:54:02 

In reply to Ayenmol

Courtesy is still angry about the verbal beatdown he suffered at the hands of Redbaron many years ago. Since that incident he has never forgiven Chrissy, Bravos, Black and others for not picking him up from the curb.

Ever since he has been looking to get his jabs in. Go back a few years and read his posts.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 17:55:19 

13 For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. 14 But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* trained to distinguish both right and wrong. ^ Heb. 5: 2 Or “gently; moderately.” ^ Heb. 5: 2 Or “wayward.” ^ Heb. 5: 2 Or “subject to.” ^ Heb. 5: 7 Lit., “In the days of his flesh.” ^ Heb. 5: 12 Lit., “in view of the time.” ^ Heb. 5: 14 Or “their perceptive powers.”

Hebrews 5:

Go train your powers of discernment...or is discerning right and wrong judging and not of God?

Get a clue and quit defending sick behavior.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 17:59:38 

In reply to XFactor

I never, never responded to Redbaron. I recognized from very early that he was encouraged to return to do a hatchet job and I never for once responded. You wouldn't find one post where I responded to him.

You say bravos? lol lol lol that fool...small fry. And in fairness to bravos he never attacked me then.

RedBaron was encouraged in executing his nastiness here by Chrissy with the excuse that "away from this MB he was a good man and her friend." He was welcomed back with open arms by Chrissy to engage in his filth.

Redbaron teamed up with Chrissy and black to attack HHG&S without conscience.

In the face of Redbaron's nasty onslaughts on a number of posters here there was nary a word from Chrissy.

sgtdjones 2019-05-14 18:05:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

Get a clue and quit defending sick behavior.

The only way I can understand such behaviour as you are describing, is if a therapist defines I have such indications.

Now, only and then I can understand and see such in others? Don't you agree?

sudden 2019-05-14 18:05:59 

ayeknowall,

man STFU. you should be the last to talk

Courtesy 2019-05-14 18:09:13 

In reply to sudden

Nice to see.

sudden 2019-05-14 18:10:36 

In reply to Courtesy

you are correct, my friend. they were either afraid of or enarmoured with nasty Red Baron. in any case they enabled him

Courtesy 2019-05-14 18:12:49 

In reply to sudden

That's right...Even a poster called Sudden was not spared from Redbaron's attacks.

big grin

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 18:22:13 

In reply to Courtesy

I never, never responded to Redbaron.

My problem was RedBaron was encouraged in executing his nastiness here by Chrissy with the excuse that "away from this MB he was a good man and her friend.

So you were ok that the dude took your lunch.

You just angry that the woman did not defend you and refusing to move on from what you judge the woman has done to you.

That's just great.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 18:23:15 

In reply to sudden

man STFU. you should be the last to talk

Expound.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 18:24:00 

In reply to Ayenmol

Where were you then? Where was the outrage then?

Spooning hypocrite. STFU

lol lol lol

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 18:30:29 

BTW...all these shootings in the US...

What do they stem from?

XFactor 2019-05-14 18:30:43 

In reply to Courtesy

Without speaking directly to that incident many here like having their own entourage of sycophants and adoring fan club.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 18:38:36 

In reply to Courtesy

[quote]Where were you then? Where was the outrage then?
[/quote

Dude, I have taken a beating here too.

I have been ganged up on. Ridiculed. Ostracized.

So what. At times I felt like you. Like things were unfair...but like the poster highlighted earlier, this is a message board. You got to develop a certain thick skin.

I have called out Chrissy many times to her face when she post stuff!

But two wrongs don't make a right.

You can't say I hate bullying, then return to bully others.

If you wanna call out Chrissy when she post something disagreeable, Have at it!

But what you are doing is in poor taste!

It just is.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 18:42:29 

In reply to Ayenmol

Who the spoon are you to dictate to me how I am supposed to respond to a given situation? Man move your sanctimonious arse by my boat.

big grin

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 18:43:48 

Holding a grudge like that for so many years?

That ain't healthy!

And in the current environment of school shootings, workplace shootings, public shootings all over grudges?

I feel even more that you need to be shouted down.

Particularly since you are blaming someone you felt should have taken action, and not the actual offender?

Something wrong here.

Sorry. You need to move past this or be dealt with!

Simple as that!

Courtesy 2019-05-14 18:45:37 

In reply to Ayenmol

Again, move your sanctimonious arse by my boat.

Go hide under Chrissy's frock.

lol lol lol

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 18:47:17 

In reply to Courtesy

You are obsessed with this person over a PERCEIVED slight!

Searching them out on other sites.

Making up false accusations meant to destroy their reputation...what's next?

At what point will you be satisfied?

If you are that hurt, go see a shrink!

Am even more concerned now.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 18:50:12 

In reply to Ayenmol

You are obsessed with this person over a PERCEIVED slight!

Searching them out on other sites.

Making up false accusations meant to destroy their reputation...what's next?

At what point will you be satisfied?

If you are that hurt, go see a shrink!

Am even more concerned now.

Man, you would be the last man I would want to show any empathy or concern for me. No thanks.

Now go hide your face under Chrissy's frock. That's where you belong.

lol lol lol

nick2020 2019-05-14 18:52:18 

In reply to Ayenmol

No one is perfect.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 18:52:43 

In reply to Courtesy

Really? You think these joker's have your best interest at heart who spurring you on?

Courtesy 2019-05-14 18:54:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

Really? You think these joker's have your best interest at heart who spurring you on?

You do?

Thanks but no thanks. This thread has taken a serious turn.

And now go hide your face under Chrissy's frock. That's where you belong.

big grin

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 18:55:34 

Proverbs 14:30...

A calm heart gives life to the body, But jealousy is rottenness to the bones.

Man am sorry that you were unfairly attacked.

But you got to move on.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 18:56:45 

Making someone on a website affect you like that?

Dude...like Trinidave does say...bruh, Bruh, BRUH!

Courtesy 2019-05-14 18:57:54 

This thread has taken a serious turn. You will learn the hard way.

Chrissy, I have no doubt is in a corner giggling at your sorryass attempt to defend her.

Chrissy does not need your help.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 18:59:01 

In reply to Courtesy

Dude forget Chrissy! This is about YOU!

You are making Chrissy master over you!

Courtesy 2019-05-14 19:00:42 

In reply to Ayenmol

Thread started:

Is obsession with a particular poster...

Ayenmol 5/14/19, 10:20:32 AM
To the point of tracking them on Other sites considered jackassery?

The continued attack of a poster for no apparent reason, posting thread after thread to get their attention. Being ignored yet continuing to attack them at every turn as an individual.

Is'nt that tantamount to haerassment?

Why are the moderators, in fact why is Arawak allowing this assault to continue on his message board?

Somebody fill me in on what am witnessing here.

This bullying and mack omen business needs to be addressed.

Jackass, you made this thread about her...defending her like a rabid dog. She is not worth defending.

Bye, bye.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 19:04:17 

In reply to Courtesy

Am not defending anyone. In fact I think if someone had stepped to her or redbaron the way am doing with this situation, then you would not be going through this.

Am not saying you did not have reason to be upset then.

But it is time to move forward.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 19:18:57 

Instead of starting thread after thread attacking her...

Why don't you start one of healing?

Let her know she hurt you, see if she responds.

nick2020 2019-05-14 21:03:21 

In reply to Ayenmol

Redbaron once said people from small islands sleep with their underaged relatives.
Chrissy said Redbaron is a good person.

Your thoughts?

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 21:10:01 

In reply to nick2020

I am not retrying that garbage.

Where is redbaron?

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 21:10:55 

In reply to nick2020

Are you from a small Island?

nick2020 2019-05-14 21:21:09 

In reply to Ayenmol

I am inclined to answer your question in the same manner as you did mine.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 21:29:20 

Feel free.

Makes no difference.

Am from a small Island. Who cares what some idiot says in general...

He aint talking bout me!

Do small islanders sleep with their relatives?

Am sure!

Do large islanders sleep with their relatives?

Am sure!

Do people on continents sleep with their relatives?

And then some!

Who gives a rip what some dummy says to get attention on a mb?

When someone starts attacking a single poster with personal stuff and seeking to vengefully
hurt them?

That's a problem. When you consider the other factors involved, then this becomes an issue.

Add to that a veiled threat that we will soon understand?

What does that mean? Is there a threat of actual violence towards me or someone else?

You will learn the hard way.

nick2020 2019-05-14 22:43:28 

In reply to Ayenmol

Redbaron personally attacked single posters frequently.

Chrissy said he is a good person.

And if I recall correctly the incest comment was targeted at one person by using that generalisation.

If I defend the devil could I be a good person in your eyes?

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 22:49:50 

In reply to nick2020

Now you are asking me to judge.

Man. You can try to parse this as much as you want.

What the dude is doing is wrong, concerning and speaks to his inability to get over heartbreak or self absorbed.

People who have such issues who hold grudges to this extent hurt themselves and are capable of hurting others as well.

Get over it.

Take control of your emotions and move on!

Courtesy 2019-05-14 22:53:41 

In reply to nick2020

Nick lemme help you out with just a few of the despicable posts from Redbaran AKA Rumbo. I really did not want to go there,

redbaron 2/6/13 5:03:44 PM
In reply to birdseye

that makes the DonkAss a common denominator.

..a very forking common one, too, not to mention very extremely ugly.

a ooman mind have to real tear up to fork with he yes. some (dotttie) oomen will do anything for ah food.

redbaron 7/28/13 5:45:17 PM
In reply to sudden

that is what happens when you are forking your sister or little daughter when he is batting.

i guess you want to blame gayle for that.

that's not fair, you know...gayle did not fork them....you did, you incestuous grenadian.

……………………………..

rumbo 6/8/14 9:45:08 PM
In reply to voiceofreason

If you want your (dead) cock sucked, you'll have to travel to England where you'll find toyur favourite

cocksucker, Scammy, ready, willing and able.

I have deliberately not posted Redbaron's attacks on the "disCourteous one."

More recently, when black tormented ITOLDUSO where was Ayenmmol. Dirty hypocrite that Ayenmol.

Dat spooner Ayenmol was only looking for an opportunity to go after me after our recent encounters. I understand that perfectly well but don't use my many posts on Chrissy which has been happening from time immemorial as an excuse to go after me. Just do it.

If Ayenmol wants to attack me he is welcome to so do but as I said very early here "I burn a house to kill a fly" when my mind is made up.

I had no beef with Ayenmol. If he wants to be bravos' and Chrissy's bodyguard by all means.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 23:03:31 

lol lol lol

I just gotta laugh.

This is like how so called Christians walk around with the so called execution apparatus of Jesus and claim it is a remembrance.

You all apparently like tormenting yourselves.

Wow. Just wow.

Learn to take criticism, even if unfair, and move on.

Who holds on to wounds?

Besides, how can you call redBaron a devil for what he said then engage in the same behavior.

Or hate Chrissy for supporting him while supporting Courtesy for the same practice?

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 23:08:58 

In reply to Courtesy

If Ayenmol wants to attack me he is welcome to so do but as I said vert early here "I burn a house to kill a fly" when my mind is made up.

I had no beef with Ayenmol.

I have called out your behavior as I have done many on here including Chrissy. For better or worse.

You though have attacked me with all sorts of profanities and proclivities that you are upset others did to you.

My best advice to you.

Let this go.

Reach out to Chrissy as it is obvious you feel hurt, and give her a chance to respond.

Then let that allow your paths to be judged by onlookers!

Courtesy 2019-05-14 23:11:51 

In reply to Ayenmol

Thanks but no thanks I can plan, execute and evaluate without your help.

Where were you? damn hypocrite.

nick2020 2019-05-14 23:12:01 

In reply to Ayenmol

Sounds like you are judging Courtesy here. But I am sure you will find a difference.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 23:14:50 

In reply to Courtesy

It does not matter where I was. Am here now and you have the power in your hands to let this go.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 23:16:49 

In reply to nick2020

You like the little red man who Wanna Barbera use to use on the left shoulder of their cartoon characters...

Just need to be slapped off.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 23:16:53 

In reply to Ayenmol

This has absolutely nothing to do with you defending Chrissy and you know it, damn hypocrite.

My posts on Chrissy have been going from time immemorial...she gives and she takes.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 23:18:37 

In reply to Courtesy

What are you talking about now, you lost me.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 23:19:59 

This has nothing to do with defending anyone.

It's about seeing a man torment himself endlessly over some internet beef.

JahJah 2019-05-14 23:21:39 

In reply to Devin

...egg all over your face, knowing full well I have never stalked anyone...EVER.

It's like you don't even know the concept of stalking, which is surprising since that's all do you with Kohli.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 23:22:49 

In reply to Ayenmol

What did I do to you to solicit this attack from you in your first post?

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 23:25:09 

In reply to Courtesy

Am sorry man.

Maybe I should have taken a different approach.

I apologise.

nick2020 2019-05-14 23:39:43 

In reply to Courtesy

I thank you as I totally missed that thread. It is quite telling that:

Ayenmol is here telling people not to judge even after you called him out in that post.
Chrissy still says RedBaron is a genuinely nice person.

Honestly, how does a genuinely nice person post the kind of things he did? For kix? Do genuinely nice people post those things?

The worst things I have read on this forum were jala saying Jamaicans should be murdered and many of RedB's posts.

nick2020 2019-05-14 23:40:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

Maybe I should have taken a different approach.

I guess in your world that is more acceptable than saying sorry I was a hypocrite.

Courtesy 2019-05-14 23:46:24 

In reply to nick2020

I really don't understand the rationale Nick...perhaps I have issues.

The man came out of the blocks in that thread attacking me yet...

big grin

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 23:47:59 

In reply to nick2020

Maybe you need to go look up the word...you continue to try to be something you're not and continue to come up short.

My history here speaks for itself.

You just a gnat trying to tear me down while always being on the wrong side of issues.

Whatever floats your boat.

Ayenmol 2019-05-14 23:56:46 

In reply to nick2020

Where did I make this about judging?

You are clueless. You want to act like a peace maker while asking people to keep grudges and pursue vengeance.

You are wishy washy and a trouble maker.

You have not a shred of dignity.

bravos 2019-05-15 00:06:51 

In reply to Ayenmol

The man's frothing at the mouth,needs professional help badly,good on Nick and Sudden to throw him a respite though,plenty good guys around still.

The poor conflicted bitter bastard can't seem to come to terms with being an obsolete professional note-taker.

nick2020 2019-05-15 00:34:36 

In reply to Ayenmol

The post of a true judgemental hypocrite.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 00:37:06 

In reply to nick2020

Blah blah blah...vacuous nini.

Walco 2019-05-15 01:29:07 

In reply to Ayenmol

You just a gnat trying to tear me down while always being on the wrong side of issues.

Wow ... very un-Christ-like. Shoo fly or should I say gnat? Seems like you started a thread to crucify someone and ended up being the one crucified.

Walco 2019-05-15 01:34:07 

In reply to Courtesy

Red Baron was a foul-mouthed, vile and despicable human being. I remember Chrissy repeatedly giving him a pass and Referencing all of the young cricketers he helped as if that justified his behavior on this site

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 01:38:38 

In reply to Walco

Meh.., the dude is just that.

Am not here to crucify anyone.

I call it like I see it and sometimes you gotta state the truth.

Everyone wants to tell me how to be a Christian...while claiming they do not believe in the Bible.

Whatevs. Some people think being Christian means some passive, dispassionate, hallelujah screamer.

Oh well.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 01:40:03 

In reply to Walco

Red Baron was a foul-mouthed, vile and despicable human being.

So that gives others the right to be the same?

Walco 2019-05-15 01:51:20 

In reply to Ayenmol

I have no interest in telling you how to live. You probably believe that Jesus would wholeheartedly embrace everything you have said on this thread. After all, Jesus called people gnats and ninis all the time smile

Walco 2019-05-15 01:52:35 

In reply to Ayenmol

Are you suggesting that Courtesy is doing the same thing Red Baron did?

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 01:55:59 

In reply to Walco

I have no interest in telling you how to live.

Just live it at that...rather than make excuses for the same vile behavior you just claimed someone you dislike was responsible for while trying to excuse one you like.

Walco 2019-05-15 01:57:49 

In reply to Ayenmol

What behavior are you referring to? And where did I express an opinion one way or the other about such behavior?

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 01:57:55 

In reply to Walco

Suggesting?

Man am tired...I dont need to discuss wid you.

I told the man what needed to be said.

Walco 2019-05-15 02:02:49 

In reply to Ayenmol
Word of advice. Chrissy does not need your help. Better yet, do not use a defense of Chrissy as a pretext to fight another battle on the sly ... Actually I take that back because you are tired ... smile

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 02:08:50 

In reply to Walco

Defense of Chrissy. Dude go back to the rum shop.

You have no idea what you talking about.

You just call red baron vile for the stuff coming out his mouth...so how is what's coming out of this dude mouth make him any different?

You wanna call me a defender? Who calling one man vile for a certain behavior while excusing another for the same?

Did you see the vile things said about me on this and the other thread?

Or what Chrissy et all have called me?

Man if you not paying attention, hush.

Shhhhhhh.

Stop defending boorish behavior while citing junk from six years plus ago!

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-05-15 03:31:53 

In reply to Ayenmol

you chin is always in the "jaw rest" area tho wink

Walco 2019-05-15 10:17:14 

In reply to Ayenmol

I do not read religion threads on this site, but rest assured that Jesus endured much more than you without complaining or resorting to calling people gnats and ninis. But methinks you doth protest too much smile

nick2020 2019-05-15 10:27:10 

In reply to Walco

In a nutshell being Christian is to understand one is not perfect. But Ayenmol is trying to be a good Christian by projecting a life full of virtue.

He is being a bad Christian.

Walco 2019-05-15 10:35:26 

In reply to nick2020

He is being a bad Christian.

According to Molly everyone is trying to tell him how to be a good Christian, but he alone can define what it means to be a good Christian. I fully expect him to wake up this morning and provide multiple examples from the New Testament of the times when Jesus set the example that he is following on this thread.

nick2020 2019-05-15 11:17:17 

In reply to Walco

Usual human flaw.
Start out trying to be God-like end up thinking you are God.

And in my experience the rabid Bible thumper can be just as flawed as the man in the rum shop. The difference is the pretense.

Drapsey 2019-05-15 11:19:09 

Can't we all just get along?

nick2020 2019-05-15 11:20:01 

In reply to Ayenmol

Despite the incel and RedBaron is a genuinely nice guy comments from Chrissy you are yet to reprimand her on this thread. Instead you deflect.

Maybe you are trying to get in Chrissy's yoga pants?

Walco 2019-05-15 11:20:13 

In reply to nick2020

Well said ...

nick2020 2019-05-15 11:20:18 

In reply to Drapsey

Can't we all just get along?

No.

Walco 2019-05-15 11:20:29 

In reply to Drapsey

Ok Rodney ...

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:05:29 

Go reprimand Chrissy yourselves.

Where is your reprimand of the vile behavior?

Yawn.

Courtesy 2019-05-15 12:07:44 

And let me finally add, that I firmly believe that Redbaron was encouraged to return to this MB in his reincarnation as Rumbo to undertake his hatchet job on some posters.

I saw through it from early and subsequent events have backed me up.

Folks, ponder on this.

Roger and out.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:13:12 

In reply to Courtesy

Why don't these people who are spurring you on or making excuses for you execute their own hatchet jobs?

Same question i asked black when everyone is spurring him on to be the class clown.

If they think Chrissy is so deserving of reprimand and being stalked and Intel gathered on her from sites beyond and accused of nasty conduct, why don't they do it themselves?

nick2020 2019-05-15 12:14:50 

In reply to Courtesy

That would be vile. I always thought the powers that be saw him as necessary clickbait and thus looked the other way. He was good for business in a way black and casper could only dream of being.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:15:20 

In reply to Courtesy

I saw through it from early and subsequent events have backed me up.

You have these people in your head bro.

No one here deserves that amount of consideration.

nick2020 2019-05-15 12:17:45 

In reply to Ayenmol

why don't they do it themselves?

Maybe because "they" did not create a topic calling out a poster. Just like you can tell the difference between a burning, talking bush and an ordinary one I am sure you can see the difference here too.

You are calling out Courtesy but when you are given context you double down and say he needs to handle it better. In effect it is still him.

Where is your empathy?

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:29:17 

He was good for business in a way black and casper could only dream of being.

Boom! Finally. That is the only power that matters.

Smut sells. How much do you make from it?

You wanna know what it means to be a Christian?

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:36:41 

In reply to nick2020

What context? 6 yr old context?

How can you adjudged the vile things coming out of redbaron mouth as despicable, then claim there is context for the vile things coming out of courtesy mouth?

What was the context for rredbaron's vile things?

Was courtesy meekly taking it?

You want scripture?

17 Return evil for evil to no one. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all men.
18 If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men.
Romans 17:

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:39:00 

Besides none of you have yet to point out anything that was actually said by Chrissy.

You are directing these vile things to her because she did not reprimand her friend.,,not because she actually said anything!

So you all are hypocrites!

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:42:02 

In reply to nick2020

Btw..I started a thread denouncing a particular behavior...

The culprit identified himself with the behavior...not that you could recognize these subtleties.

Courtesy 2019-05-15 12:42:38 

Chrissy 10/19/14 9:25:21 PM 

Yes - Red Baron is a friend of mine - with more integrity than a significant
number of folks on this board or in our region. You focus on words -
I'll continue to focus on deeds and I can tell you he never sold out a single
cricketer. 
Yep - I am proud to call Red Baron a friend. Now KYS!!

Walco 2019-05-15 12:46:34 

In reply to nick2020

Add condescension to the list of Christ-like qualities smile

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:47:01 

In reply to Courtesy

I see someone putting their experience with a certain person in real life above words on a message board.

1) I am encouraging you to do the same.

2) The fact that she had to point to his off mb life to defend him means she understood he was being less than stellar on the mb!

3)That stuff is five years old....5!

nick2020 2019-05-15 12:48:31 

In reply to Courtesy

So in summary:

What redbaron said was 6 years ago.
There is possible context to redbaron saying small islanders are incestuous pedophiles.
Chrissy said nothing vile.
We are all hypocrites but not Chrissy.
Courtesy needs to handle it better.

Did I miss anything?

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:53:01 

In reply to nick2020

Yes...that you are enabling the same bad behavior that you claim to be railing agaist.

The epitome of hypocrisy.

You speak about context while negating context.

You are just another fool who only sees things from his own perspective!

And you pick and choose who you defend based on like and dislike, not the issue at hand.

I have no relationship with Chrissy. She is not my mb ally.

Never has been. I have no mb allies!

You are a fake consoler.

Finally. You are asking the man to hold on to grievances on a message board that are 5 yes old!

Who does that!

Parthetic!

nick2020 2019-05-15 12:53:47 

In reply to Ayenmol

Misrepresentation of the truth is still a lie.

You started this thread because of Courtesy's posts.

Courtesy 2019-05-15 12:55:38 

Courtesy 10/19/14 9:32:30 PM 
In reply to Chrissy 
I can only judge by his words. Unadulterated filth. 
HAWWWWKKKK...SPIT.

sunfish10/19/14 9:42:50 PM 
In reply to Chrissy 
You focus on words

We are what we speak. How can someone attached to a learning instution
not understand that simple truth?

Emir 10/19/14 9:46:11 PM 
In reply to Chrissy 
How come you didn't impart decency in his filthy mind?

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:56:25 

In reply to nick2020

You are a dense fool.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 12:58:27 

In reply to Courtesy

Lol...and today Emir is one of her allies!

He actually said the right thing then..,yet he has moved on!

Man this nonsense needs to stop!

Move on!

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 13:04:47 

In reply to Courtesy

At the end of the day dude, you are doing to Chrissy the same thing you claim redbaron did to you.

This makes you the same person as redbaron!

These people spurring you on are your chrissys!

The circle continues....

And in all of that Chrissy just ignoring you!

So go on with your vile behavior after years!

You are only hurting yourself.

Courtesy 2019-05-15 13:07:22 

Courtesy 10/19/14 9:54:34 PM 
In reply to Chrissy 
Which words? THOSE IN THE GUTTER FLOCK TOGETHER. 
Chrissy and Redbaron.

lol lol lol

nick2020 2019-05-15 13:11:00 

In reply to Ayenmol

I understand Courtesy attitude towards his darling.

I have said that Chrissy is the most attacked poster on here. I have seen people say some nasty things to her unprovoked.

Of course then there are jackasses who defend her no matter what.

See unlike you I have publicly admitted when I was wrong and apologized. Like the malaise incident.

I may be more of a Christian than you.

nick2020 2019-05-15 13:13:40 

In reply to Ayenmol

Ayenmol
5/15/19, 8:56:25 AM

In reply to nick2020

You are a dense fool.

Is this acceptable behavior?

Courtesy 2019-05-15 13:15:24 

In reply to nick2020

But, but...this is the same poster who attacked me on the linked thread above without rhyme or reason.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 13:17:09 

In reply to nick2020

It is to me..because that is what you are...

21 From that time forward, Jesus began explaining to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes and be killed, and on the third day be raised up. 22 At this Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him, saying: “Be kind to yourself, Lord; you will not have this happen to you at all.” 23 But turning his back, he said to Peter: “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me, because you think, not God’s thoughts, but those of men.”

nick2020 2019-05-15 13:18:24 

In reply to Courtesy

this is the same poster who attacked me on the linked thread above without rhyme or reason.

As sudden would say:

Who de cow like it lick.
Who it hate it kick.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 13:20:23 

In reply to Courtesy

You keep realizing your mental state, admitting it. Then coming back because these fools are spurring you on.

Sad. Just sad.

I really thought you were a more mature person.

You act like a teenager.

nick2020 2019-05-15 13:20:23 

In reply to Ayenmol

not because she actually said anything!

Chrissy called a poster a self-loathing virgin who is unhappy because he/she cannot get any. Is that vile?

Courtesy 2019-05-15 13:21:27 

In reply to nick2020

Absolutely.

There is no better description of a HYPOCRITE than Ayenmol.

Ayenmol has now become a vulgar neologism for hypochrissy.

big grin

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 13:21:29 

In reply to nick2020

Who de cow like it lick.
Who it hate it kick.

I never seen anyone quote things that apply to them more than you!

nick2020 2019-05-15 13:23:12 

In reply to Ayenmol

Chrissy called a poster a self-loathing virgin who is unhappy because he/she cannot get any. Is that vile?

Courtesy 2019-05-15 13:23:16 

In reply to nick2020

Boom!!!!

I am not sure if he condemned Chrissy for this. Let me check.

big grin

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 13:24:21 

Eliaphaz, Bildad and Zophar....nick, sudden and walco.!

nick2020 2019-05-15 13:25:56 

In reply to Ayenmol

That is all fine and all but you determined Chrissy is not at fault because she herself said nothing vile. Chrissy called a poster a self-loathing virgin who is unhappy because he/she cannot get any. Is that vile?

Courtesy 2019-05-15 13:27:13 

Name calling is the final bastian of a weak mind.

Dis done.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 13:35:55 

In reply to Courtesy

Lol...lol...lol

How ironic!

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 13:39:46 

This been done!

One moment you calling me a good guy who has done you nothing next minute you falling to peer pressure because your false comforters start braying!

Namecalling...why don't you go back and see how many names you called me...for once.. instead of researching others behavior, research your own...

I am calling names...I am describing what they are!

Fools with foolish reasonning.

And you falling for this false friends who look at you as their redbaron!

DAVE400 2019-05-15 14:09:09 

What a funny thread...scripture quotes and all...

nick2020 2019-05-15 14:18:47 

In reply to Ayenmol

Your silence on a poster being called a can't get any virgin by Chrissy is deafening.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 14:24:41 

In reply to nick2020

Steuuppps...Chrissy has said alot of demeaning things to people.

So have you...

When Chrissy says things I either ignore it or call her out for it.

If you wanna start a thread bashing Chrissy have at it.

I have.

Am not going to cry about regurgitation of 5 ur old ,aerial on your command.

Get over it!

Many posters engage in this sort of thing I ignore most.

This guy has started on a path of constant attack...this is what am talking about!

You have your agenda!

I have my principle.

Now move along.

DAVE400 2019-05-15 14:33:16 

You know what I cant stand?

- people who malign anyone that challenges their world view.
- people that try to shut up such persons by shouting, insulting and harassing.

Now mind you...I love insulting posters when they talk shit...but I never really believe in shutting up someone because I disagree with them.

I have transcended such behaviour.

nick2020 2019-05-15 15:19:01 

In reply to DAVE400

Some of us remain stuck in the primordial soup.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 15:22:39 

In reply to DAVE400

Ok mr. Transcender.

Although I have a vague memory of you criticising me for my beliefs.

I might be mistaken.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 15:28:46 

Everyone acts the fool at times. We all say things that make people uncomfortable at times.

Sometimes, in fact mostly it is hard to know what someone's intentions are from a single statement.

Am not police to that stuff.

It is the repeated and constant attack of individuals in a vile and vengeful manner that becomes an eyesore and starts speaking to deeper iissues.

Am not here to critique every bad word and every transgress.

This ain't church! We not here for that.

But I think when people go out of their way to be uncivil it needs addressing.

You may not address it. But I choose to.

nick2020 2019-05-15 15:28:49 

In reply to Ayenmol

I thought you let things go.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 15:29:47 

In reply to nick2020

Go away!

sgtdjones 2019-05-15 15:30:32 

In reply to DAVE400

You might be smarter than sudden and courtesy

but Ayenmol is way ahead of you .

lol lol lol

nick2020 2019-05-15 15:39:19 

In reply to sgtdjones

Who exactly is Ayenmol though? He has been here a while but I certainly do not remember him. Maybe Batquake created a duplicate account. Just in case?

Maybe that is how Jesus resurrected - duplicate account.

DAVE400 2019-05-15 15:43:07 

In reply to Ayenmol

Criticize you or your beliefs?

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 15:49:38 

In reply to DAVE400

Can't remember. Don't matter.

I can't recall having any deep discussion with you.

bravos 2019-05-15 16:03:40 

Take it easy now Ayenmol,your initial point of basic decency has been well taken by many observers,now it's being distorted and you are being asked to account for the actions of other posters..

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 16:06:07 

In reply to bravos

Exactly...not my place...I called out the vile behavior I see that has been escalating for the better part of 2 weeks.

Hopefully this brings it to a conclusion.

Courtesy is a good poster when not reharshing this stuff.

nick2020 2019-05-15 16:54:39 

In reply to bravos

The enemy of my enemy is my friend? You buddy buddy with Ayenmol now? lol

Courtesy 2019-05-15 16:57:36 

In reply to nick2020

lol lol lol

The Mexico bridge factor can create strange and dubious alliances.

Nation building at its very best.

big grin

DAVE400 2019-05-15 17:02:43 

In reply to nick2020

Bravo is my buddy...but did do a silent wtf when I saw the atheist commiserate with Molly the Witness. big grin big grin

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 17:07:51 

In reply to DAVE400

I have no enemies here.

Bravo is not my enemy.

I may have an ungoing disagreement due to butting heads over a topic of discussion but I do not consider that as anything other than what it is.

Bravos has said some vile things towards me.

I have called him idiot many times.

I have no ill will to the man, and it is good to see he feels the same.

DAVE400 2019-05-15 17:09:55 

In reply to Ayenmol

And courtesy similarly loves chrissy

Courtesy 2019-05-15 17:14:24 

In reply to DAVE400

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

In fact, she is my darling.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 17:15:08 

In reply to Courtesy

Does she feel the same?

bravos 2019-05-15 17:41:40 

In reply to DAVE400

Lol allyuh funny bad yes..

bravos 2019-05-15 17:46:30 

In reply to nick2020

The enemy of my enemy is my friend? You buddy buddy with Ayenmol now? lol

But wasn't he my 'enemy' too? by certain standards ?

bravos 2019-05-15 17:47:43 

An enemy is an investment I'm not prepared to make easily,you gotta come really good to be my enemy..

Clear and present..

bravos 2019-05-15 17:52:13 

In reply to Ayenmol

Hopefully this brings it to a conclusion.

Godspeed.

Courtesy 2019-05-15 17:54:56 

lol lol lol

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 18:16:10 

In reply to Courtesy

Yeah...i got you figured...

You genuinely like Chrissy...this is what this is about.

bravos 2019-05-15 18:23:59 

In reply to Ayenmol

We call it 'Tobago love'..when you going to primary school and the girl that likes you always hitting you and running away etc or vice-versa ..

A professional yesterday,primary school level today..kinda like big old computers vs neat 'little' smartphones of today.

Obsolete professionals and workers make up over 25% of suicides in most societies,a bit higher in developed societies,they struggle to adapt, function and positively interact.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 18:28:45 

In reply to bravos

Yep...He tried to take on Redbaron to impress her then when Chrissy take redbaron side she break the poor man heart.

Is ok bro...isso it go.

Now he trying to get back in but he done dig too deep.

Bruh, it out...just apologise. no man cyan fault you fi dat.

Maybe after a year of not saying anything she'll reciprocate...

No shame in liking a strong woman.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 18:32:09 

In reply to bravos

We call it 'Tobago love'..when you going to primary school and the girl that likes you always hitting you and running away etc or vice-versa ..

Yeah, my wife had one ah those. He use to pinch her all the time in school.

but nothing she hate more than being pinched, so she end up hating the dude.

Sometimes it backfires.

TheTrail 2019-05-15 18:51:52 

In reply to Courtesy

Who is this Ready Baroom? Is he R and B westmoreland....golf course...the uncivilized one? wink wink smile

Skank hotel 60s to 2001 groupies...

Just saw this in my mail box...come in Che ,use yuh Garding pot wuh to decipher this ting fuh muh. lol lol

bravos 2019-05-15 19:37:40 

In reply to Ayenmol

Mind you drive the guy over the edge now,at this point it's like your'e playing poker with a guy with a hand of plain white blank cards and he scribbles anything on them before presenting them and claims to have won the round,hard to watch,like old Ali vs Holmes,your work is done here.. cool

Let's hope he finds a new pack of cards or some new gloves.

Peace .

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 19:48:18 

In reply to bravos

true, but the man needs healing...

My point was not to show am right, but to help the man overcome...

If the man reaches out in good faith, i think he will be amazed the emancipation it provides.

nick2020 2019-05-15 20:46:23 

In reply to bravos

Would you advise him to seek God?

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 20:57:51 

In reply to nick2020

go away...

Courtesy 2019-05-15 21:30:49 

So long I fling my stone in de...

...still bawling. Dem man hurting badly boy.

lol lol lol

See how many moons ago Ed Seaga disappointed Chrissy. Chrissy is not turning a new page. You tink I will criticize her for her current actions...no way.

Or you would think this MB's holier than thou would exhort Chrissy to leave well alone.

This is her civil liberty and we still live in a democracy.

Lenks 2019-05-15 21:42:47 

In reply to nick2020

Maybe Batquake created a duplicate account.

Did somebody say Quakie my cussing partner? Nah...not him.

Btw, just wasted reading 8 pages of my life. 8 pages I cannot get back. If unnu cussing, juss cuss and get it over and dun...christian or no christian.

bravos 2019-05-15 21:47:39 

In reply to XFactor

Courtesy is still angry about the verbal beatdown he suffered at the hands of Redbaron many years ago. Since that incident he has never forgiven Chrissy, Bravos, Black and others for not picking him up from the curb.

He hurting bad..poor fool..

bravos 2019-05-15 21:55:53 

In reply to Emir

How things bro?

bravos 2019-05-15 21:58:11 

In reply to JayMor

Nice to see you bro..still on the right side I see..

How's that cool job of yours going these days? cool

bravos 2019-05-15 21:59:22 

In reply to Ayenmol

Yeah man hopefully he will come to his senses when he realise he's just gonna end up a corpse like anyone else..

Emir 2019-05-15 21:59:48 

In reply to bravos

Doing well for now Bro.

But ah feelin sorry for the lil Courtesy feller, poor feller got ah big beat dong by Ayenmol. wink

Courtesy 2019-05-15 21:59:49 

De boy scraping de whole thread for posts.

Go post de report on de udder tred.

The only value of this thread is for persons with a necessity to lick their wounds as well as for comic relief. De thread seriously backfired.

lol lol lol

bravos 2019-05-15 22:00:17 

In reply to nick2020

His old obsolete diploma is his god thats the problem,he needs scientific help at this stage..

Courtesy 2019-05-15 22:01:44 

In reply to Lenks

Post me your box cutter.

lol lol lol

Casper 2019-05-15 22:03:40 

In reply to Courtesy

You are having fun with this thread, aren't you?

Courtesy 2019-05-15 22:04:59 

In reply to Casper

As I said above..."The only value of this thread is for persons with a necessity to lick their wounds as well as for comic relief."

So yes...very much so.

big grin

bravos 2019-05-15 22:21:25 

In reply to Emir

Ayenmol separated the real man from the obsolete man. lol..

sgtdjones 2019-05-15 22:30:07 

In reply to Courtesy

Dave 400 luvs Chrissy more than you do .

lol lol lol lol

nick2020 2019-05-15 23:31:11 

In reply to Lenks

Lenks boy I don't see you around anymore.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 23:49:06 

In reply to Courtesy

How old are you?

You seem to swing from one emotion to the other really quickly.

Plus you react the exact same way to certain situations.

I can now set my clock to it.

Anyhoo your funeral...cc will post many a dirge on your behalf.

Lenks 2019-05-15 23:59:41 

In reply to Courtesy

Post me your box cutter.

lol...

Kay 2019-05-16 00:05:18 

Man I am now looking at this thread. I see one fella who looks really pathetic and hurt judging from the exchanges... jeebuz!!! smile smile

Da-Vincy 2019-05-16 00:45:04 

After all this back and forth, what still remains baffling is the painstaking archiving and retrieving of posts made since around 500 BC, complete with obsessive-compulsive bolding and italicizing, and of course the gleeful “gotchas” - as if this MB of mostly anonymous posters were some official tribunal.
Smacks of way too much idle time, or taking oneself way too seriously.

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 01:15:20 

In reply to Da-Vincy

Necessary. This was a mb intervention.

What happens here stays here.

cool

nick2020 2019-05-16 01:26:31 

In reply to Ayenmol

Congrats on your double ton.

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 01:28:55 

In reply to nick2020

Go away.

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-05-16 01:51:58 

In reply to nick2020

more than 50% of the posts are his...that is not a room discussion

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 02:02:02 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Thanks for your input.

Can you direct me to your room discussion?

I'd love a few pointers.

bravos 2019-05-16 02:22:24 

In reply to Da-Vincy

Annals of anal archives..

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-05-16 02:41:32 

In reply to Ayenmol

Your panties are in a permanent knot(no?) . Always giving people their opinions, similar to one you are springing a defence for.(like Mr Barr)

Courtesy should drop the motherload he hinted at on his post.

It is all over the internet for anyone who could use google effectively.
hint: Analogaboveground

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 02:46:14 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Man you talking jibbrish.

Come back when you sober.

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-05-16 03:10:39 

In reply to Ayenmol

i will com back when you stop sniffing old crack

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 03:14:33 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Chuuuppes.

Move along dude.

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-05-16 03:17:28 

In reply to Ayenmol

fine..drink old palliative piss as you please then....

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 03:54:09 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

You obviously looking attention...

Where does it hurt?

Tell dr. Mollie.

Tell me what your issue is.

Since you are nocturnal, could it be sun downers?

Lack of vitamin D?

Talk to dr. Mollie.

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-05-16 04:02:28 

In reply to Ayenmol

you post like a rabid dog and accuse me of looking for attention.

the after taste of the piss is fogging you up

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 04:14:01 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Go to bed. Sleep it off. Nite!

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-05-16 04:14:53 

In reply to Ayenmol

ok alter boi

Courtesy 2019-05-16 11:49:08 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

you post like a rabid dog and accuse me of looking for attention.

the after taste of the piss is fogging you up

lol lol lol

I was thinking that this thread's initiator has had sufficient time to lick his wounds. Apparently not...give him more time. He needs it badly.

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 11:52:26 

In reply to Courtesy

Friend of yours?

Cute the type of people you cohabitate with.

nick2020 2019-05-16 14:02:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

In summary:

Go away.
Let it go (but don't let it go).
No one is perfect (unless you are a devout Christian with scriptures at the ready).

Outstanding double ton. Raise your bat.

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 14:17:12 

In reply to nick2020

Go away.

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 19:54:35 

22 Even if you pound a fool with a pestle
Like crushed grain in a mortar,
His foolishness will not leave him.

Proverbs 27:22.

Good day and good night!

Courtesy 2019-05-16 20:02:47 

Finally, some closure after the excruciating pain.

May your wounds heal without any scars.

Amen.

Ayenmol 2019-05-16 20:04:40 

On cue...

TheTrail 2019-05-16 21:03:33 

Lordi Lordi, this is how long allyuh was arguing about the same subject yesterday, May 15, 2019.

06:17:06 AM 5/15/2019 to 11:54:09 PM /15/2019

Do you guys ever work or have anything else to do?

Damn guys! That is some serious commitment lol lol

Lenks 2019-05-17 02:57:33 

In reply to nick2020

Nick mi boy...still here. Peek in every now and then. Had some good times, didn't we? lol

I see you are no longer soft and emotional as when u first came on board. Memba mi used to bash you about all dat?

Keep doing your thing...lol