Is obsession with a particular poster...

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  next 
link sgtdjones Joined: Feb 15, 2017
5/14/19, 1:09:23 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Again can someone pass on to the obvious guilty person who keeps telling people to ignore him while he can't ignore anyone, that this is merely a jury selection thread?

The trial is not yet.

No one, as he has intimated, has called his name.

But again, guilty is as guilty does!

This is a website, its is not a room to judge any individual. You claim to be a bible toting thumper
what does your holy book say about judging a fellow human being?

Jesus knew humans would struggle with judging and He contained a stern warning in His Word: “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. Matthew 7:1-5

Don’t attack each other. Try to be a good example so others won’t copy your bad behavior (Romans 14:13).
Don’t speak destructive things about others. Are you qualified to perfectly judge someone else? (James 4:11-12).

We live in a democracy, such allows us within defined rules to live as we wish.

Peace

link Ayenmol Joined: May 3, 2003
5/14/19, 1:14:23 PM 
In reply to sgtdjones

See you attack me for posting my observation.

Yes and it was deliberate and accurate based on your post!

It was not demeaning, or untrue, but hit it's mark.

Notice, I did not call you an idiot a fool or anything else. I simply stated something you love to do and ask you to continue on your way doing it.

But you offended!

Yet here you are defending a man who tells the only identifiable person on the board that the reason she got a particular job is because of giving sexual favors!

This is what you want to defend?

5/14/19, 1:16:39 PM 
In reply to sgtdjones

Dude, do not quote scriptures to me that you have no idea how to apply!

You telling me not to judge while you here judging me!

rolleyes cry wink

Jesus also preached to look out for others. To be good people and be fair.

To not hold grudges, which you seem to be promoting!

He also defended others! Denounced bad behavior, and called a hypocrite a hypocrite.

5/14/19, 1:21:26 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

I am not judging you, you have summarised your position pellucidly clear about what you think about an individual without knowing all the facts..
Have you met the individuals?

I am not judging any one.

The fact you resort to some school yard jest means you are not of that class....

You resort to the above about moi?
Yet your god noted the words below ?

Don’t speak destructive things about others. Are you qualified to perfectly judge someone else? (James 4:11-12).

5/14/19, 1:25:22 PM 
Jesus also preached to look out for others. To be good people and be fair.

To not hold grudges, which you seem to be promoting!

He also defended others! Denounced bad behavior, and called a hypocrite a hypocrite.

Unless you are Jesus , I humbly apologize.

Are you qualified to perfectly judge someone else? (James 4:11-12).

I am not qualified to judge anyone, if you are accept my sincere apology.

5/14/19, 1:28:13 PM 
In reply to sgtdjones

I don't know the facts? Tell me what facts I need to know to denounce a man sexually attacking a woman repeatedly with his words?

Speak destructive things?

Which is more destructive? Calling this man's behavior unacceptable? Or him making all sorts of sexual accusations against her that have not been proven?

Man don't come here twisting scriptures because you have an ax to grind.

Chrissy can be an idiot at times and has said many stupid things.

No doubt!

But what this man is doing is unbecoming and disturbing!

Straight up.

I have called Chrissy out a number of times. She has attacked me to.

But this is not warranted nor is it deserved!

For you to have any other perpective but wholesale denunciation of this behavior?

You should be ashamed to quote a scripture!

5/14/19, 1:36:34 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

You are judging a poster, that most likely you haven't met,
or know .

Your god noted the above ? You have disobeyed a rule.

Man don't come here twisting scriptures because you have an ax to grind.

Romans 2:1
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.

What axe do I have to grind? educate me please?

Rules of this web site :

Notes

The Rum Shop (and the Back Room) is a raucous place, and we make no guarantees that people will be civil to you. If you have delicate sensibilities or are easily offended, then this is not the place for you. You are best advised develop a thick skin if you choose to post here.

If we mind our own business , life becomes so simple, when we dont know all the facts

Peace

5/14/19, 1:40:56 PM 
In reply to sgtdjones

Dude you have no idea what you are talking about...you obviously lack decency!

I can quote more scriptures than you on decency and treating others like you want to be treated and returning evil for evil..

But the irony is you here lecturing me that I should not call out bad behavior by accusing me of calling our bad behaviorr.

For real. You are not even worthy of further response...

5/14/19, 1:47:00 PM 
Romans 2:
3 But do you suppose, O man, that while you judge those who practice such things and yet you do them, you will escape the judgment of God? 4 Or do you despise the riches of his kindness and forbearance* and patience, because you do not know that God in his kindness is trying to lead you to repentance?

He was talking about what?

It is right there in the scripture!

Judging others as unworthy of repentance and Jehovah's undeserved kindness while practicing the same.

In other words claiming that others are unreedemable! Particularly when tou did or are doing the same thing you claim them to be unreedemable of!

You are misappltying the scriptures, as usual.

While fighting for a man who is slandering a poster and making all sorts of untrue and disparaging remarks towards her!

Get your conscience right!

When John the baptizer spoke up against Herod for his adulterous behavior, was that judging?

5/14/19, 1:47:03 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

I don't know the facts? Tell me what facts I need to know to denounce a man sexually attacking a woman repeatedly with his words?

I didn't read the thread is this your interpretation?
English Language can be elucidated to mean many things.
The Legal profession is adapt at such.

Chrissy can be an idiot at times and has said many stupid things.

Before an arbitrator based on comments on this thread, you would not be a good witness.

You should be ashamed to quote a scripture!

Again you judge me?

rolleyes

link nick2020 Joined: Jul 1, 2012
5/14/19, 1:47:06 PM 
In reply to black

It is harassment and it's childish.

You should be careful else that same person will drag up your harassment of ToldUSo out of the archives. But I guess to you that was justified.

5/14/19, 1:50:13 PM 
In reply to sgtdjones

Hold yourself to the same standard as you are trying to hold me.

Only in your mind am I being accused.

Shame on you!

Again, stick to your vain pursuit of things...you are best at that!

Birds of a feather!

5/14/19, 1:51:23 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

You are misappltying the scriptures, as usual.

Dude you have no idea what you are talking about...you obviously lack decency!

When John the baptizer spoke up against Herod for his adulterous behavior, was that judging?

John was living during that time period and knew of Herod, he had proof.

Do you know both posters or based on a facsimile of posted threads know of them? Can you judge someone by such?

John 8:7
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

link XFactor Joined: Nov 4, 2005
5/14/19, 1:54:02 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Courtesy is still angry about the verbal beatdown he suffered at the hands of Redbaron many years ago. Since that incident he has never forgiven Chrissy, Bravos, Black and others for not picking him up from the curb.

Ever since he has been looking to get his jabs in. Go back a few years and read his posts.

5/14/19, 1:55:19 PM 
13 For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. 14 But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* trained to distinguish both right and wrong. ^ Heb. 5: 2 Or “gently; moderately.” ^ Heb. 5: 2 Or “wayward.” ^ Heb. 5: 2 Or “subject to.” ^ Heb. 5: 7 Lit., “In the days of his flesh.” ^ Heb. 5: 12 Lit., “in view of the time.” ^ Heb. 5: 14 Or “their perceptive powers.”

Hebrews 5:

Go train your powers of discernment...or is discerning right and wrong judging and not of God?

Get a clue and quit defending sick behavior.

link Courtesy Joined: Apr 15, 2009
5/14/19, 1:59:38 PM 
In reply to XFactor

I never, never responded to Redbaron. I recognized from very early that he was encouraged to return to do a hatchet job and I never for once responded. You wouldn't find one post where I responded to him.

You say bravos? lol lol lol that fool...small fry. And in fairness to bravos he never attacked me then.

RedBaron was encouraged in executing his nastiness here by Chrissy with the excuse that "away from this MB he was a good man and her friend." He was welcomed back with open arms by Chrissy to engage in his filth.

Redbaron teamed up with Chrissy and black to attack HHG&S without conscience.

In the face of Redbaron's nasty onslaughts on a number of posters here there was nary a word from Chrissy.

5/14/19, 2:05:26 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Get a clue and quit defending sick behavior.

The only way I can understand such behaviour as you are describing, is if a therapist defines I have such indications.

Now, only and then I can understand and see such in others? Don't you agree?

link sudden Joined: Nov 26, 2006
5/14/19, 2:05:59 PM 
ayeknowall,

man STFU. you should be the last to talk

5/14/19, 2:09:13 PM 
In reply to sudden

Nice to see.

link sudden Joined: Nov 26, 2006
5/14/19, 2:10:36 PM 
In reply to Courtesy

you are correct, my friend. they were either afraid of or enarmoured with nasty Red Baron. in any case they enabled him

5/14/19, 2:12:49 PM 
In reply to sudden

That's right...Even a poster called Sudden was not spared from Redbaron's attacks.

big grin

5/14/19, 2:22:13 PM 
In reply to Courtesy

I never, never responded to Redbaron.

My problem was RedBaron was encouraged in executing his nastiness here by Chrissy with the excuse that "away from this MB he was a good man and her friend.

So you were ok that the dude took your lunch.

You just angry that the woman did not defend you and refusing to move on from what you judge the woman has done to you.

That's just great.

5/14/19, 2:23:15 PM 
In reply to sudden

man STFU. you should be the last to talk

Expound.

5/14/19, 2:24:00 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Where were you then? Where was the outrage then?

Spooning hypocrite. STFU

lol lol lol

5/14/19, 2:30:29 PM 
BTW...all these shootings in the US...

What do they stem from?

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  next