The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Be prepared for impeachment proceedings

black 2019-05-15 18:30:06 

The Whitehouse is rejecting all the Dems requests for documents. There's only one way to get these documents and that is impeachment.

Ayenmol 2019-05-15 18:32:59 

Uh oh...

Runs 2019-05-15 18:45:54 

One more post for 1 a day Vix, he will get to that elusive hundred by

2021 lol

SnoopDog 2019-05-15 18:57:08 

In reply to Runs

Why are the Dems not getting Mueller to testify? Or have they set a date?

This to me is important. Mueller's testimony, with his report as an exhibit, will likely lay any ground work for any possible impeachment on the charge of obstruction.

Even if the Dems choose not to impeach, his testimony would provide a lot of ammo for Dem candidates in the 2020 general election.

black 2019-05-15 19:13:27 

In reply to SnoopDog

Even if the Dems choose not to impeach, his testimony would provide a lot of ammo for Dem candidates in the 2020 general election

I agree. The Dems need to do what they have to do and forget about what the Senate is going to do.

I think they are in negotiations with Mueller.

nick2020 2019-05-15 19:18:13 

In reply to SnoopDog

Didn't Mueller speak to the Intelligence Committee behind closed doors?

black 2019-05-15 19:20:44 

In reply to nick2020

No.

Runs 2019-05-15 19:25:07 

In reply to SnoopDog

He is probably still a DOJ employee and am sure they will keep him employed and occupied for awhile. Until he becomes a private citizen he is bound by the stonewalling.
I concur with what you said.

SnoopDog 2019-05-15 19:29:46 

In reply to Runs

But being a DOJ employee does not preclude him from testifying to congress.

I think it's important for the public to hear what Mueller has to say and how he speaks to the contents of his report.

Star 2019-05-15 19:33:38 

In reply to SnoopDog
You are missing a very important point.

Mueller's report is not his anymore. The report is now under control of the DOJ headed by Barr.

The last time I checked, Barr's permission is required before any redacted passages in that report can be made public and as you well know Barr is taking his cue from the teflon king, so good luck with that.

The Dems are just wasting time. Paper tigers cannot even enforce a subpoena unless the teflon king says it is okay.

SnoopDog 2019-05-15 19:46:19 

In reply to Star

You are missing a very important point.

Mueller's report is not his anymore. The report is now under control of the DOJ headed by Barr.

The last time I checked, Barr's permission is required before any redacted passages in that report can be made public and as you well know Barr is taking his cue from the teflon king, so good luck with that.

I understand all of what you wrote. But Mueller can still testify in his capacity as the special counsel who authored the report. He doesn't have to speak to the redacted portions for him to give valuable and probative evidence about the un-redacted report.

He could clearly and unequivocally tell the American people that the report does not exonerate the Dotard and explain why he left it to congress for them to prosecute the obstruction charge.

black 2019-05-15 19:47:03 

In reply to Star

The Dems are just wasting time. Paper tigers cannot even enforce a subpoena unless the teflon king says it is okay

I disagree, the Mueller report is not a vindication as the Whitehouse and Barr are leading the public to believe. The Dems wanted to expose and weaken Trump without having to resort to impeachment. But, with the Whitehouse not cooperating, the Dems have no other choice but to impeach.

Larr Pullo 2019-05-15 20:05:40 

He could claim "whistle-blower" protection and testify if he so chooses.

Runs 2019-05-15 20:16:41 

I don’t know if Rosenstein and Mueller being GOP members want to bring down a GOP president. Seems to me that party loyalty trumps everything, unless it is so blatant it cannot be swept under the rug. Barr and Senate etc are on that page, not another Nixon disgrace on their watch.
The stonewalling is telling, even McGahn shows reluctance.

DAVE400 2019-05-15 20:22:44 

Wow..

SnoopDog 2019-05-15 20:33:50 

In reply to Larr Pullo

He could claim "whistle-blower" protection and testify if he so chooses.

If he is subpoenaed he has to testify. Period.

Larr Pullo 2019-05-15 20:37:50 

In reply to SnoopDog

Like how the WH turning over documents when they have received subpoenas? The WH has demonstrated that it will be a scoff-law thus hoping to force the Democrats to impeach Trump,

WI_cricfan 2019-05-15 20:59:42 

Blah Blah Blah....

and when you wake up tomorrow morning who is the president of the United States of America?

If some of you pay attention to your own affairs like you are paying to Trump's affairs life would be better off for some of you.

At least the pharmaceutical companies would not get rich off you.

carl0002 2019-05-15 21:19:21 

I am seriously sick and tired of these democrats inaction. I cant take it anymore. If me not living in the states and feel this way. I cant imagine how folks who living in it feel. I am at a loss of what further evidence the democrats need. While they "if" and awing and bumbling and complaining, Trump already gone 2 to 4 moves ahead. By the time Democrats decide to do anything, if they do anything at all, the whole thing will be useless, limp and impotent. If you could at least act decisive to give the impression like you know what you are doing. It would help. This is really painful to watch from afar. A Dotard bluffing his way through a presidency.

shock shock

Runs 2019-05-15 21:22:04 

In reply to carl0002

They stand a real chance of not impeaching and losing the presidency. 1 a day Vix crawls to 2 a day. lol

carl0002 2019-05-15 21:32:40 

In reply to Runs
Nobody is willing to do the right thing. The friggin lawyer Macgan cant do the right thing or wont do it. Mueller dont want to do the right thing and even if Mueller testify chances are he is not going to say the things he aught to say. It might just be wrapped up in pure lawyer speak. So you run the risk that the Mueller testimony wont deliver the slam dunk they are looking for. Then what? Trump is not about to do anything right after lying cheating a thieving all his life. Congress wont do the right thing and begin impeachment proceedings. The senate wont do the right thing and remove the president and Murca is wrapped up in 1 big lie after another. If the democrats dont impeach the electorate have all right to reject them from the executive office.

maj 2019-05-15 22:29:21 

In reply to carl0002

If me not living in the states and feel this way. I cant imagine how folks who living in it feel.

Americans are tired of the whole damn thing..two years of it and nothing.

black 2019-05-15 22:52:09 

In reply to maj

It's not about public opinion, it's about doing their Constitutional duties.

Star 2019-05-15 23:35:17 

In reply to black
I am sort of agreeing with the Snoopster re Mueller but as Carl0002 correctly opined, even if Mueller testify, he may choose to be all lawyer speak and not deliver the slam dunk which everyone knows he is capable of doing.

The sad thing is these guys all know the Trumpster is in the wrong and is a con man but they are all Republicans with no morals so Democrats are left to look hapless every day on CNN and MSNBC.

In the meantime the Trumpster is about to start a war in Iran and Venezuela right under the noses of the Dems.

This thing is like a comedy.

black 2019-05-16 00:07:01 

In reply to Star

I am sort of agreeing with the Snoopster re Mueller but as Carl0002 correctly opined, even if Mueller testify, he may choose to be all lawyer speak and not deliver the slam dunk which everyone knows he is capable of doing.

There are simple remedies for lawyer speak, ask yes or no questions.

maj 2019-05-16 03:22:50 

In reply to black

Politicians only care about public opinion, in this case the Dems think this is a winning issue in 2020. They are dead wrong.

carl0002 2019-05-16 14:53:06 

In reply to black

There are simple remedies for lawyer speak, ask yes or no questions.

Kamla Harris asked Trumps lawyer William Barr a yes or no question, how did that work out?

black 2019-05-16 16:16:45 

In reply to carl0002

Kamla Harris asked Trumps lawyer William Barr a yes or no question, how did that work out?

It worked out pretty good, it was clear that he was lying.

SnoopDog 2019-05-16 16:25:01 

In reply to black

It worked out pretty good, it was clear that he was lying.

Yeah, it was so crystal clear he was lying under oath that they haven't even bother to prosecute him for perjury.

SnoopDog 2019-05-16 16:26:56 

In reply to maj the vaj

Politicians only care about public opinion, in this case the Dems think this is a winning issue in 2020. They are dead wrong.

The Dems actually still think that most Murican voters have more than 2 functioning brain cells.

You're exhibit "A".

black 2019-05-16 16:39:56 

In reply to SnoopDog

Yeah, it was so crystal clear he was lying under oath that they haven't even bother to prosecute him for perjury

I would be almost impossible to prove, they are not getting any help from Trump. lol

maj 2019-05-16 17:42:12 

In reply to SnoopDog

And here comes poop..when am I getting the runs..

SnoopDog 2019-05-16 18:36:55 

In reply to maj the vaj

And here comes poop..when am I getting the runs..

Just doing my thankless duty to kick you in teeth ever so often.

black 2019-05-16 19:31:30 

In reply to SnoopDog

maj should be toothless by now.lol

SnoopDog 2019-05-16 19:35:57 

In reply to black

maj should be toothless by now.

Not quite. But as you can see, he's getting there. lol

black 2019-05-16 19:50:44 

In reply to SnoopDog

lol lol lol

carl0002 2019-05-16 20:23:22 

In reply to SnoopDog

Yeah, it was so crystal clear he was lying under oath that they haven't even bother to prosecute him for perjury.

That's the thing that frustrating about the damn democrats. Trump has clearly gone to the nuclear option in denying them everything. He not even hiding and saying it. He plain up straight up say u not getting anything. The Whitehouse lawyer wrote a letter yesterday saying that the US is now a monarchy. Its not normal for the executive Branch to say we are not complying with anything in regards to over site. Its straight up obstruction in plain sight. And the democrats still wondering if they need to activate the jails in the basement of congress TO start filling it with people who ignoring subpoenas? Barr would be the first one in. shock shock

SnoopDog 2019-05-16 21:02:39 

In reply to carl0002

That's the thing that frustrating about the damn democrats. Trump has clearly gone to the nuclear option in denying them everything. He not even hiding and saying it. He plain up straight up say u not getting anything. The Whitehouse lawyer wrote a letter yesterday saying that the US is now a monarchy. Its not normal for the executive Branch to say we are not complying with anything in regards to over site. Its straight up obstruction in plain sight. And the democrats still wondering if they need to activate the jails in the basement of congress TO start filling it with people who ignoring subpoenas? Barr would be the first one in.

The Dems are beyond lame and pathetic Bro. I knew they would somehow fcuk this up. And sure as shyte, they didn't disappoint.

And people wonder why it was so easy for Putin to influence the 2016 elections and get the Dotard in power.

Runs 2019-05-16 22:29:34 

In reply to SnoopDog

Do you think the Dotards on here can pass the english and civics exams proposed today?

Runs 2019-05-16 22:32:00 

Dems what more do you need?

BREAKING: Documents: Mike Flynn told Special Counsel's Office about efforts to interfere "both before and after his guilty plea ... that could have affected both his willingness to cooperate and the completeness of that cooperation.”

carl0002 2019-05-17 14:56:41 

In reply to Runs
The un-redacted document reveal that people from congress contacted Michael Flynn re his testimony. There is even a recording of Trump White-house Counsel threatening Flynn about cooperating with the SCO.

lol lol
My guess its Lindsey Graham who is the congress ob-structure. This is getting interesting. We will see where this leads. lol lol lol

VIX 2019-05-17 15:26:34 

In reply to black

Be prepared for impeachment proceedings

after the many hundreds of impeachment threads you and the rest of the crazy crew have posted, I believe the backroom is adequately prepared lol lol

#murca #SixMoreYears

maj 2019-05-17 15:40:35 

In reply to black

Poopdog is a cockless-spaniel. big grin

Runs 2019-05-17 15:51:37 

In case you missed this lol

Link Text

Breaking it down.

Link Text

SnoopDog 2019-05-17 16:24:42 

In reply to Runs

Do you think the Dotards on here can pass the english and civics exams proposed today?

The Brown people at the border have better command of written and spoken English than even the smartest hamberder eating covfefe drinking Dotard. lol

carl0002 2019-05-17 16:38:41 

In reply to Runs
Trump lie so till I dont know how he avoids bursting into flames when he speaks or tweets. He retorted in one of his tweets that he had to fire Flynn cuz he lied to Pence. Lie, lie, lie

One tweet said it seems like Flynn was being investigate long before his campaign and how he was not warned so that he could act accordingly. The tweet is a cover for pretending he did not know what was happening in his campaign and another lie was that he was warned by Obama about Flynn.

shock shock shock

Runs 2019-05-17 16:42:52 

In reply to carl0002

Sally Yates did too and that earned her a firing lol

black 2019-05-22 00:21:06 

Democratic leaders in the House are going to meet tomorrow to decide if they want to go the impeachment route or not.

nitro 2019-05-22 00:26:17 

In reply to black

Sister Nancy says hell no!

black 2019-05-22 00:29:59 

Treasury Secretary Mnuchin went against IRS recommendation on the release of Trump's tax returns

By the way, executive privilege does not apply in this case, it's not an official Government document.

black 2019-05-22 00:31:51 

In reply to nitro

Sister Nancy says hell no!

Sister Nancy did not want to but your boy is forcing her hand.

black 2019-05-30 01:26:28 

In reply to nitro

Sister Nancy needs to come up with a course of action soon.

nitro 2019-05-30 01:40:17 

In reply to black

She does not want to lose the election too bigly.

black 2019-05-30 01:58:28 

In reply to nitro

She does not want to lose the election too bigly

Dude, the only person with something to lose, is Trump.

maj 2019-05-30 02:35:50 

In reply to black

Nothing different was said by Mueller today, that wasn't in his report. So today was not different from yesterday just the liberal media and snowflakes getting their panties in a bunch.

Ol Haig Nancy does not want to lose the house and the presidency in one fell swoop.

black 2019-05-30 02:49:12 

In reply to maj

Nothing different was said by Mueller today, that wasn't in his report. So today was not different from yesterday just the liberal media and snowflakes getting their panties in a bunch

It sure as hell was different from what Barr had been saying.

maj 2019-05-30 02:52:29 

In reply to black

Mueller says his report speaks for him a press conference is not testimony.

Were you this prepared for the 2000 bug and the end of the Mayan calendar big grin

black 2019-05-30 03:09:10 

In reply to maj

Mueller says his report speaks for him a press conference is not testimony

What about Barr's testimony? It was all lies

Barr is a suck ass.

maj 2019-05-30 03:36:08 

In reply to black

Mueller and Barr both playing word games, you're going to launch an investigation based on semantics.

Mueller should have said the president committed crimes but we couldn't recommend indictments but for, instead he said we couldn't prove he didnt commit a crime.

Larr Pullo 2019-05-30 07:25:44 

In reply to maj

It's the old double negative trick...you should know what that means right?

black 2019-05-30 10:44:14 

In reply to maj

Mueller should have said the president committed crimes but we couldn't recommend indictments but for, instead he said we couldn't prove he didnt commit a crime

I don't know why people are having a hard time with that statement. If he had said the President committed crimes, he would have contradicted his previous statement about indicting sitting Presidents. Trump cannot defend himself in court against that charge because of DOJ's policy against indicting sitting Presidents.

It's easier for him to say it that way, than to make direct accusations.

maj 2019-05-30 14:37:55 

In reply to Larr Pullo and Black

Well if you are presumed innocent(many here want to deny DT that right) and cant be found guilty, then you're remain innocent. There is no middle ground.

This is the big leagues you dont pussy foot around, direct accusations were made and your job was to prove it.

Watch Barr come out swinging when he finds evidence that the Clinton campaign paid for Steele dossier..

black 2019-05-30 14:46:59 

In reply to maj

Well if you are presumed innocent(many here want to deny DT that right) and cant be found guilty, then you're remain innocent. There is no middle ground. 

This is the big leagues you dont pussy foot around, direct accusations were made and your job was to prove it

Trump is going to face these charges after he leaves office.

Watch Barr come out swinging when he finds evidence that the Clinton campaign paid for Steele dossier

Dude, it is a know fact that the Clinton campaign funded the research. It is also a known fact that Clinton took over the research from a Republican.

How is that going to change anything?

The Dossier was not the basis for the FISA warrant.

maj 2019-05-30 14:59:44 

In reply to black

Well all will be out soon, and it will all go DTs way, Barr will make sure of this. Its politics and Dems are losing because they are inept

Runs 2019-05-30 15:09:11 

Barr is not the AG but a corrupt president’s defense attorney. He has broad views on executive power. I do not see him succeeding for long, especially after yesterday’s disclosures from Mueller. No president is above the law and although as per DOJ policy he cannot be criminally charged. We have 2 recourses, Congress can impeach and or he can be brought up on criminal charges when he leaves office.

Mueller’s Report gave evidence to go both ways. cool

carl0002 2019-05-30 15:30:39 

In reply to Runs
I don't think it has sunk into Trump and his base that he will likely be facing a double whammy assuming the democrats don't find a way to screw this up.

If Trump is impeached and by some miracle the senate removes him from office. He will more than likely face criminal proceedings upon removal from office. It would be in his best interest to do what Nickson did. Resign and as part of his resignation he strikes a deal not to be prosecuted. But knowing Trump he not resigning. Remember, Dont admit anything, deny Everything and attack attack attack. Trump will never admit or give an impression he is in trouble and that anything negatively impacts him. He will lie, lie lie to his grave an always go on the offensive.

Runs 2019-05-30 17:31:17 

In reply to carl0002

Dude was on a liefest this morning, he thinks the rest of us are dumb like his base to believe him.
Tweeted Rushya helped him then went in front of reporters and denied that among many other lies.

carl0002 2019-05-30 18:12:38 

In reply to Runs
I heard the 17 minute diatribe this morning. I think the democrats dont hear these things. Cuz when he gets going you literally want to reach into the TV or Radio and literally shove 10 articles of impeachment down his throat, just to force him shut up so the truth can be heard in his gagging.
big grin big grin big grin
The man was standing beside Putin when Putin said that he wanted Trump to win. The man blurted out this morning that he think Russia wanted Hilary to win shock. How do you hear these things everyday and not want to impeach is truely an amazing feat. I have to start thinking that Trump have something on Pelosi. Its the only explanation.

Runs 2019-05-30 18:54:11 

In reply to carl0002

She is looking at the political backlash, he will milk exoneration from the Senate and claim the Deep State tried to take him down twice. Nothing is beyond this guy, I doubt if he loses that he will leave the office gracefully. His base are with him for life, his is a cult of personality, watch him form a party with them named Trumpists. As it stand this party is not the conservative GOP as we knew it, DT is not a Republican and is not a Conservative, just look at his policies, all anti-conservative.

cool

nick2020 2019-05-30 19:11:43 

In reply to Runs

But what will come out of his sworn testimonies in front of the house during impeachment proceedings?

Runs 2019-05-30 19:25:11 

In reply to nick2020

That is my take also, they seem to be taking the negative outlook so far I could be wrong and maybe this is just a public face that they are showing, having other hidden motives. She is a savvy politician.

carl0002 2019-05-30 20:16:53 

In reply to Runs
I am not questioning Pelosi's political acumen but if anyone thinks that Trump really wants to be impeached, Trump already have them fooled. Trump does not want to be impeached. But he will make you think he does in order for you not to. Remember, what he said when he found out that a special council was appointed. I am ......

Well Trump does look like someone who would want to ...... himself. Trumps want nothing to do with impeachment.

Admit nothing, deny everything and attack attack attack. That's the Psyche of the man.
You cant discount want an impeachment inquiry will do to people. I heard a woman at the Amash townhall said she never knew that Trump had any wrong doing. She only listened to conservative radio and all they said is exonerated and all the conspiracy s. You cant help but wonder with testimony live on TV if minds will be changed

Runs 2019-05-30 20:52:00 

They may as Link Textwell tear up the constitution and declare a banana republic.

lol

This dude is a character out of one of those Orwellian novels.

buds 2019-05-30 21:26:44 

Nancy Pelosi is acting like a Wimp. I will not vote for the Democrats unless she starts impeachment. She disappoints me terribly.

Do your facting job in upholding the constitution and get this despicable shyte out of office.

Runs 2019-05-30 21:41:01 

In reply to buds

She is building her case the witnesses needs to publicly testify, she wants more public support, if they cannot get them onboard the impeachment will start sooner. cool

I read every page of that report, it is damning. wink
They willingly accepted the Russian help, are you telling me Manafort did not know that was wrong and potentially illegal, the dude was feeding the Russkies polling data, are you telling me they did not use to target? Flynn lied to cover up, B’non claimed could not recall, Prince knowingly met with that Oligarch in the Seychelles, he may be compromised. The counter intelligence aspect is what we need to watch out for, many useful idiots, compromised individuals etc. wink
DT obstructed at every level, because he was scared of what the SC would have found, his mandate was too narrow in my opinion, yet he indicted 37, they lied to him, refused to testify, deleted messages etc.
The Russkies are pro at this and the ex KGB Colonel a master. They knew what DT team’s weaknesses were and exploited them.
12 other investigations spawned from it because he found criminal wrongdoing, buckle up guys this is not over by a longshot. Flynn’s sentencing will reveal more bombshells, remember how disgusted the judge was after he read the case?
What is DT willing to give up for a Moscow Tower? cool
Remember he projects.

nick2020 2019-05-31 13:41:17 

In reply to Runs

Maybe she is waiting for SDNY? Would be wonderful to have his financials.