The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

T&T overstay rate in the US second lowest ..

bravos 2019-05-15 21:36:54 

in the world...I hope that sheds some light on Trinis and how we see T&T.. cool

Courtesy 2019-05-15 21:49:18 

In reply to bravos

Post de report and allow persons the opportunity to see for themselves. I personally don't trust dotards like you to interpret any report.

Too many times on this MB you have made an ass of yourself when dealing with numbers. Post de report...link it nah man, lewwe judge for ourselves.

big grin

Courtesy 2019-05-15 22:06:45 

Someone other than de Courtesy please ask bravos for the report. I don't know what I did to him he is not responding to my request.

lol lol lol

sgtdjones 2019-05-15 22:25:59 

In reply to Courtesy

don't trust dotards like you to interpret any report.

razz razz lol razz razz

Say what, you dont believe the 29% murder rate reduction that the commish told he about?

razz razz lol razz razz

bravos 2019-05-15 22:36:10 

An overstayed fake Trini ladies and gentleman,one making sport of a serious problem real Trinis are fixing..

bravos 2019-05-15 22:40:50 

Find it idiots..

Check allyuh rolodex..

Why do the citizens of this bloody nation don't skip out when they have the chance ?

Full circle here is so easy..

Wheel something out de old rolodex leh we see..

Courtesy 2019-05-15 22:48:09 

In reply to sgtdjones

I have seen the report. The jackass named bravos only acknowledged countries with "In and Out of Country Overstays" which registered a percentage in the final column.

There are several countries with the number of persons arriving and departing are perfect (eg person arriving =persons departing = 0 overstays} and naturally would not register any percentage in the matrix.

These countries registered perfect scores.

Once again, the jackass bravos is found wanting.

lol lol lol

BeatDball 2019-05-15 22:50:16 

In reply to bravos Look Bravos, if there was law & order in TT, nobloody would leave & the rest of the Caribbean would gallop their arses off to go & work there! Asssk them Guyneez!?

big grin wink

Courtesy 2019-05-15 23:08:52 

In reply to bravos

Bravos, please come and acknowledge to the world that you made a mistake, otherwise in addition to being considered a jackass you will be viewed as a fraud.

lol lol lol

bravos 2019-05-16 01:40:59 

What a dumb fuck eh people?

It's among countries that require visas ..Only Cyprus has a lower rate than 0.4% ..

All other Caribbean countries and other countries have much higher rates..

T&T is different and I hope you sterile white paper men learn that.

The happiest island thing makes sense now..and this proves it..

And many other reports prove that some countries with lower murder rates are more dangerous than T&T..

Poor failed and obsolete professionals can't decipher further than they rolodex.

bravos 2019-05-16 01:51:53 

In reply to BeatDball

One of your better postings.

StumpCam 2019-05-16 02:34:48 

In reply to bravos

You mean them Trini gals return home after they deliver in the US! lol lol

bravos 2019-05-16 02:38:06 

In reply to StumpCam

Not any of mine,wifey went very pregnant to the US and Canada and returned home to deliver and went back with baby boy a few months after..

Personally I hate that with a passion..plenty lil odd US citizens running around here fuh true,poor kids look confused most of the time and are very unstable with school etc having to travel back and forth for related statutory responsibilities etc..

Courtesy 2019-05-16 11:57:41 

In reply to bravos

...It's among countries that require visas ..Only Cyprus has a lower rate than 0.4% ..

All other Caribbean countries and other countries have much higher rates...

Well post the link if you are so confident.

I will be forced to do what you don't want to do for obvious reasons.

I think you continue to pour some of the under strength concrete you are using in your own head.

Don't you think Loop News would have said so if it were the case?

big grin

Courtesy 2019-05-16 12:15:55 

In reply to bravos

Fiscal Year 2018 Entry/Exit Overstay Report.

What do you think the dash all across the matrix for such countries means? Never overlook these important things buddy. Trained eyes can spot them easily.

Please, please get back to me whatever your comment might be.

big grin