The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Christopher Taylor

rudebway 2019-05-16 18:49:33 

news reports state that he is leaving Akan and heading to Florida. Probably a good move for him. Away from the Cbar influence. Would hate to see such a talent run into the ground.

Headley 2019-05-16 19:55:49 

In reply to rudebway

Wish him all the best. We need him.

RoyalDad 2019-05-16 23:24:24 

In reply to Headley

Very good move. Hope he transitions like Allen and Bloomfield.

Hear anything on " Glassesman "? He is another who could make a move to 44 an change.

Ewart 2019-05-17 00:54:35 

In reply to rudebway

What is this "Cbar influence" of which you speak?

//

rudebway 2019-05-17 01:59:08 

In reply to Ewart

What is this "Cbar influence" of which you speak?

Calabar seems like they run them into the ground, and they are affiliated with Akan. And no, i am not a KC old boy.

Ramone McKenzie was run into the ground, Javon Donkeyman Francis left Akan last year, Michael Ohara has regressed and is now running 10.6. Francis left late last year, and i am glad Taylor made the move to the US now. NOt sure why Chris Taylor was at Champs this year. the only valid reason is if he needed a few cxc subjects. otherwise, he is getting bad advice.

Headley 2019-05-17 11:29:33 

In reply to RoyalDad

Haven't heard anything about Morris recently. At the start of the season he was running well - 45 relay legs.

Morris is studying mathematics at Maryland so it would not surprise me if T&F is not a priority.

Ewart 2019-05-17 12:13:26 

In reply to rudebway

Good stuff. Thanks. But is it Cbar OR Akan that is the problem?

//

RoyalDad 2019-05-17 23:35:16 

In reply to Headley

Understood.
He was more likely to continue to move forward based off his high school form. We could use him down the road.
Holds school record since going to Maryland.Chk Maryland web.

Saw Bann earlier in the year. Nothing either?!!
Checked UK website. He ran a 46.86 on May 9th
Nice picture of him and coach. Hold it down Fortis. Your time will come.