T&T Crime and Murders June 2019......count 49

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  next 
link sgtdjones Joined: Feb 15, 2017
6/8/19, 3:17:29 PM 
In reply to bravos

Dipstick

Murders at the beginning of June ....211

Mur­der num­ber 223 was record­ed on Fri­day morn­ing in Care­nage.

Equals ....12

Did the commish give you those numbers?

link bravos Joined: Oct 13, 2009
6/8/19, 3:40:55 PM 
In reply to sgtdjones

your figures are wrong,each paper has a different figure idiot and it was 212 at the end of May officially,you just trying to incorporate the wrong figure in that article Narper posted with your end of May wrong figureso add the difference to June ent..and this time last year it was 248 and the end of June 274..it could be better but as it is please keep documenting the progress thanks..

Why don't you add every murder for June to your last end of month figure and see what you get,it would even be less! That's what you get for being so depraved hoping for the worst..

Murders to date 211.

Plus ?

They very easy to find.

I dare you to list the murders for June and not including the body found after they killed the man last week..

I dare you to list all June murders and add it to your end of May total...like I said you just trying to use favorable bad figures for your agenda,no care for May again so lets's f@ck up June ent...no sir we're no more than a murder a day for June after yesterday and this morning..

List June murders and add them to 211 I am waiting..

6/8/19, 4:06:17 PM 
Need help?

6/8/19, 4:09:48 PM 
215: Marcus Lynch shot killed in George Street p.o.s Mon June 03

216: brandon la borde shot and killed in Tunapuna Mon June 03

218: kadeem young shot and killed in Oropune Tue June 04

219: david roberts shot and killed in Carenage June Friday 07

220 identified as Stephen Martin Killed in Eldorado Friday June 07

221: Nicolas Juman confirmed shot and killed Friday June 07

222 Kriston Johnson shot and killed in Haig street Carenage Saturday 08

223: Evelyn Rojas shot and killed in Waterloo by relative Saturday 08

Remember those days Wed and Thurs when your stink thread ended up on the second page? Well there was a reason for that,you were stuck for a reason,even that three was flawed because it involved acts committed last month with bodies discovered after..so it's very easy to add the ones that happened between Friday and today and it cannot be 12..

Now add those to your 211(+1 found after) for the end of last month idiot..

212 + 8

Frothing sicko lusting for Trini blood keep unwittingly documenting the progress thanks..we certainly not reaching 500 this year..Venes or not.

6/8/19, 5:39:32 PM 
Yuh dotish lying murder count..

Now change that 12 to 8 for June sucker..

link BeatDball Joined: Jul 19, 2014
6/9/19, 7:07:27 AM 
In reply to bravos

big grin

6/9/19, 9:24:24 AM 
20 women murdered in 4 months

NATIONAL Security Minister Stuart Young has reported 20 women were murdered from January to April and five of the incidents were related to domestic violence.

He said this compared to 18 women murdered from January to April in 2018 for which ten were related to domestic violence.

He was responding to a question in the House on Friday from Naparima MP Rodney Charles on what measures were being taken to address gender-based violence given that 23 women were murdered from January to April compared to 17 for the same period last year.

Police statistics report a total of 167 murders for the period January to April.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/06/09/20-women-murdered-in-4-months/

bravos is like minister falldong Young, flawed facts.

6/9/19, 9:27:09 AM 
In reply to bravos

Now change that 12 to 8 for June sucker..

Start your own thread.

I am quoting what the newspapers said a PNM newspaper
the Guardian, owned by a Syrian conglomerate.
If I am quoting from the above how can I be accused of false stats ?

Still waiting for the 29% reduction, you posted two months ago that the commish told you about?

6/9/19, 9:31:27 AM 
Police can’t say if V’zuelan gang members in TT

NATIONAL Security Minister Stuart Young says the police are unable to ascertain how many members of the Venezuelan Evander gang, if any, are within this country’s borders.

He reported, however, that there are currently five Venezuelan males who are in police custody and are suspected of being members of gangs.Young replied ministry intelligence officials have reported that the leader of the gang was killed along with several other gang members on March 29, 2019 in El Caiman, Tucupita, Venezuela.

Link Text

The Government is clueless , dem should ask bravos he keeping stats and its better that the newspapers.

6/9/19, 3:52:27 PM 
In reply to BeatDball

That look on yuh face when there's another murder to add but you can't because it will make your murder count look stupider with an additional murder and a smaller count..

I dare this mamma-man to change that lying 12 to 13..

De ex-con death announcement on the newspaper hours now and this dutty murder count ain't update yet?

Ask him why he prefer leave 12 than to add the new one,maybe it's because he'll be further exposed and have to make the twelve into nine,so what he'll do now is wait for it to reach 12 and then post his best '13th' murder for June,but at this rate he will have to wait till Wednesday Thursday,and then magically the thread will reappear again with 13 +..

He wishes he could report new murders whole day..he's scum..

6/9/19, 4:00:53 PM 
In reply to bravos

I update when I have the time dimwit

When I visit in La Romaine
call me then all the names you want in person.

I will be looking down on your short rass, I then shall see
how fast your skinny rass can run.

Till then open that big mouth.

cool cool cool

6/9/19, 4:05:52 PM 
Men asking for help at the door, kill owner
Susan Mohammed Jun 9, 2019 1 hr ago

KILLERS pretending to have car trouble shot and killed an ex-convict outside his house in Biche on Saturday night.

Johnathan "Black Jack" Romain, 30, was shot multiple times outside his home at Cunapo Southern Main Road.

Around 7 p.m. Romain, was at home with his wife and two children when a dark coloured vehicle with three men stopped at the gate.

The killers called at the house and when Romain came to the door they told him that they were having mechanical problems with the radiator of their car.

Romain went out to assist and one of the men opened fire on him.

Link Text

6/9/19, 4:07:12 PM 
Financial manager forced off road, robbed of $150,000

The manager of a financial company was robbed at gunpoint near a commercial bank in La Romaine on Friday evening.

Police said the 49-year-old woman exited the bank at Gulf View, carrying a knapsack at around 5.30pm. She entered her grey Honda CRV and was driving south along Sam City, near First Citizens when she observed a black Nissan Wingroad wagon speeding behind her.

Police said the wagon slammed into the woman’s van causing her to lose control of the vehicle. A man, armed with a gun, exited the wagon and walked over to the woman’s van.

The gun man smashed the passenger window, pointed the firearm at the woman, and grabbed her knapsack which was on the front passenger seat, police said.

Link Text

6/9/19, 4:11:22 PM 
Update

Venezuelan boyfriend killed her, say cops

A VENEZUELAN mother of three was shot dead allegedly by her Venezuelan boyfriend in Carapichaima early ­yesterday.

Evelyn Mata Rojas, 29, was shot twice in the chest and died in a laundry area ­outside her rented apartment at Ojar Maharaj Extension, Waterloo Road.

Police are searching for the boyfriend who also lived in one of the apartments, as well as another man, in connection with the incident.

Rojas’ landlord, Jeffrey Dyette, who lives upstairs the apartment complex, said Rojas, her children, her boyfriend and ­other relatives moved into the apartment last month.

Dyette said Rojas had been living in Trini­dad for about three years and spoke ­English well.

Link Text

6/9/19, 4:12:34 PM 
Woman pours hot water on ex-husband's girlfriend

A Chaguanas woman on the run from police for a month after she allegedly poured hot water on her ex-husband’s girlfriend has surrendered herself to police.

The 38 year old woman walked into the Chaguanas police station with her attorney Fareed Ali and gave herself up on Thursday night.

Police have detained her for the offence of causing grievous bodily harm to the 30 year old woman, a sales representative of Green Dot T&T Limited.

The man at the centre of the love triangle is a member of the Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard.

Both women live at Edinburgh 500, Chaguanas.

Link Text

6/9/19, 4:14:09 PM 
BeatDball

Since your'e the only subscriber to this depraved thread, I will offer you the accurate number from time to time,just for honesty sake at least...,

Expect this thread to hit page 2 soon..cool

6/9/19, 4:16:19 PM 
In reply to bravos

Start your own thread.

6/9/19, 4:19:39 PM 
Update
Murder ‘witness’ gunned down in Carenage

A 37-year-old Carenage man was murdered on Friday night in what police said was a case of silencing a witness.

Police said Clifton "Scene" Johnson of Francis Street, off Haig Street, was found dead at about 8.30 pm.

David "Mango Dude" Roberts, 27, of Jones Street, Carenage was liming at the corner of Haig and Hope streets at about 5.10 pm, Thursday, when he was shot several times by unseen gunmen. Roberts was a person of interest in the triple murder at the boardwalk in Chagauramas in 2018.

Link Text

6/9/19, 4:24:38 PM 
219 David Roberts shot and killed in Carenage June Fri 07

222 Kriston Johnson shot and killed in Haig street Carenage Saturday 08

6/9/19, 4:26:18 PM 
this time last year it was 248 and the end of June 274.

bravos posting numbers without proof above

Mur­der num­ber 223 was record­ed on Fri­day morn­ing in Care­nage.Trinidad Guardian newspapers

The de­ceased has been iden­ti­fied as David "Man­go" Roberts, 27.

Murder number 223

T&T Crime and Murders June 2019

Murders to date 211.

211 at start of threat

Newspapers stated number 223, note link above

bravos not good at math .....subtracting tells the number to be as 12
same dude that quoted a non imaginary bridge in Mexico
and 29% reduction as the commish told him with out proof.

6/9/19, 4:30:50 PM 
Depraved sad fuck,if the list increases as you desire it could end up being someone close,but you would love to tell that story won't you,sick f@ck.....your figures are shit, all of a sudden T&T reporting accurate ent asshole,all have different numbers but you wanna use all and then expect them to correlate and they don't that's why you fucking end up with 12 for fucking 8 after trying to use the figures in Narper's post too dunce prick,....well there's a very accurate source that specializes in murder and that's where I get my figures and facts from..and their total still less..

I will let this thread die now..

6/9/19, 4:35:52 PM 
In reply to bravos

the list increases as you desire and it may be someone close,

bravos wish above?

then I am a sick f@ck.....

Don't need to say more, he said it all with proof.

6/9/19, 4:37:32 PM 
well there's a very accurate source that specializes in murder and that's where I get my figures and facts from..and their total still less..

here the delude one goes again

failure to post sources for his imaginary facts.
why ?..they dont exist, like that bridge in Mexico.

6/9/19, 4:38:33 PM 
Nobody ares about this thread but Bdb and me apparently,f@ck off with your lying dutty murder count now lil prick..

6/9/19, 4:39:51 PM 
In reply to bravos

Nobody ares about this thread but Bdb and me apparently,f@ck off with your lying dutty murder count now lil prick..

I see you are using your best vocabulary when caught BS.

razz razz razz razz razz

Carry on in that imaginary bubble bobolee.

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  next