Runs 2019-06-17 21:20:54 

In reply to Chrissy

Cannucks gone wild we d north

sgtdjones 2019-06-17 21:50:15 

Shooting at parade , 2 million people estimated

Video's

Chrissy 2019-06-17 22:35:44 

In reply to Runs

Well given that over 2M peeps were there, it's amazing that there wasn't more confusion.

I'm watching Toronto TV and the sheer joy being expressed by young and old is lovely to watch.

Chrissy 2019-06-17 22:36:12 

In reply to sgtdjones

Huge crowds - truly amazing.

sgtdjones 2019-06-17 22:40:27 

4 people shot at Raptors rally at Nathan Phillips Square
Victims' injuries are serious but non-life-threatening, according to police

Four people were shot at a rally celebrating the Toronto Raptors' first NBA championship on Monday afternoon, according to police, amid a celebration that saw thousands of fans crowd into the city's downtown core.

LIVE BLOG RECAPRaptors parade through Toronto for NBA championship parade, as it happened
Police also recovered two firearms and three people were taken into custody, Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders told reporters Monday afternoon.

Two people who were arrested in connection with one incident, Saunders said, while the third was arrested in connection with another incident.

He did not go into further details.

Link Text

I am hoping its not black peeps shooting each other.
It makes us all look terrible.

And police say two armed suspects were taken into custody in the wake of the chaotic scene, as panicked revelers packed into the square fled in terror.

A safe city

Toronto has recorded 27 homicides so far in 2019. So far, 14 were shootings, six were stabbings, and seven were other violent incidents.

Chrissy 2019-06-17 23:27:09 

In reply to sgtdjones

Allyuh does mek mi laff.

Yuh see all dem graves dem visit to remember the war dead.
They are full of white men who killed white men and anyone else in di way.

CITYBOY 2019-06-17 23:28:33 

Hola...the poor us syndrome....these youths out of control..I am so glad it happened so the world can see...and maybe the gaddam high and mighty politicians including Trudeau can do something about gun control...All the politicians are abunch of yahoos..
it could not happen at a better time and to a damn hypocritical society..
Let the world see us for what we are...lawless and full of gangs.
Adios
CB

sgtdjones 2019-06-18 01:25:01 

In reply to Chrissy

They are full of white men who killed white men and anyone else in di way.

They have black people in dem graves also.

We are talking about Canada where subtle racism exists.
It's not out in the open as in the USA.

A month ago I saw some white Canadians spewing racist comments towards a Chinese couple, I intervened and I was called racists names.

They are lucky I didn't get my hands on them, I would have kicked their rass. Having done so on numerous occasions.

Bigzinc 2019-06-18 13:01:07 

In reply to sgtdjones

nothing subtle about people in your face spouting racist drivel...

sgtdjones 2019-06-19 03:18:43 

In reply to Chrissy

Shaquille Anthony Miller, 25, Abdikarim Kerow, 18, and Thaino Toussaint, 20 — all of Toronto — face numerous charges in connection with the case.