The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Bravos: Who is the real King of the jungle?

Casper 2019-06-18 05:34:57 

Do you have any doubt now?

Just be careful if you ever trip and fall within reaching distance of this sucker.

Tryangle 2019-06-18 12:33:22 

Would've loved to see how this battle went down.

Between this and the spider eating up a possum the other day, these critters are crazy.

Bigzinc 2019-06-18 12:48:12 

In reply to Tryangle

man... jaguars in the amazon eat caimans every day.....the strongest bite of all the big cats...go watch on youtube

oh and not much of a battle. one bite on the neck severs the spine and the caiman is crippled

black 2019-06-18 14:00:56 

In reply to Casper

Bravos said he was going to wrestle a python. lol

I have seen pictures in the past that were fake but I would not put it past a python to swallow an alligator. Those things can generate hundreds of pounds per square inch of force.

Tryangle 2019-06-18 14:06:26 

In reply to Bigzinc

I've seen the jaguars do battle and yeah the bite strength is no joke.

On the python battle, I'm imagining the croc is lazily sunbathing or something, unaware the hungry snake's sneaking up on them. How she's then able to curl up around Croc and squash the fella?, now that's got to be a sight.

bravos 2019-06-18 14:07:05 

In reply to Casper

He couldn't do that to a salty..
Any small sharp knife would be your friend if attacked by such a snake..you can literally slice it into pieces while it's latched onto you...

Gimme the snake and a knife over a big croc any day..

Anacondas do similar with caimans here..But in reality the crocodilians eat the snakes more often..

Maispwi 2019-06-18 14:07:18 

According to Sparrow

black 2019-06-18 14:09:26 

In reply to Tryangle

. How she's then able to curl up around Croc and squash the fella?, now that's got to be a sight.

It's incredibly fast, most animals don't have time to react.

black 2019-06-18 14:13:06 

In reply to bravos

He couldn't do that to a salty.. 
Any small sharp knife would be your friend if attacked by such a snake..you can literally slice it into pieces while it's latched onto you

Here we go again. lol

That is a misconception, pythons are ambush predators, you would not have time to react.

That would have to be a tiny snake, a big snake would not give you time to react. Once you are in the coil, you're good as dead, unless you get help.

bravos 2019-06-18 17:58:17 

In reply to black

We handle big snakes here..they'e our bitches..

Even dem lil nashy Indian bhai doh fraid dem..

And of course you would have time to react,it's a long process..Salty crocs or tigers etc on the other hand one bite..There's a reason snakes don't eat humans and when they do it's a child or weak person etc,anaconda in the water will be the harder though..

black 2019-06-18 18:12:36 

In reply to bravos

We handle big snakes here..they'e our bitches.. 

Even dem lil nashy Indian bhai doh fraid dem.. 

And of course you would have time to react,it's a long process

I grew up in the country, we used to catch big snakes all the time. But, there's a difference between being the hunter and hunted, it's a good thing that snakes don't pursue humans.

Every once in a while, the owners of pythons becomes victims to their own snakes.

bravos 2019-06-18 18:13:52 

In reply to black

They know most humans would fack them up... cool

Any blunt club/branch etc or sharp object in the right hands will fack a big snake up..and if your'e accustomed to being in their range you would have necessary weapons close..it's skin and sliced open alive or bludgeoned most times for any snake latched on to any bush-man...

black 2019-06-18 18:26:29 

In reply to bravos

All animals avoid humans, that's not to say that they couldn't kill humans.

black 2019-06-18 18:29:05 

In reply to bravos

Any blunt club/branch etc or sharp object in the right hands will fack a snake up

If you were ambushed, your stick would be useless. lol

bravos 2019-06-18 18:31:50 

In reply to black

I know...but big snakes are overrated once your'e aware,not so Tigers and Crocs where in a second you can be dead with no opportunity to work on their guts....snakes take a while even to get into the right position for constriction,not saying there won't be victims now and then but in all the beasts you have a better chance with a big constrictor.... cool

black 2019-06-18 18:43:20 

In reply to bravos

Yes, once you are aware of them, they could be easily killed.

XFactor 2019-06-18 19:54:23 

In reply to black

Bravos would have you believe he tackles giant anacondas into submission all while in loin cloth that barely covers his ass. lol

Bigzinc 2019-06-18 19:59:31 

In reply to XFactor

big grin big grin big grin big grin

Leave Mr. Bravos alone. he is a nature lover loincloth and all

XFactor 2019-06-18 20:15:05 

In reply to Bigzinc

Bravos is good fun. He boasts about himself with such bravado, thus the name.

You have to take him with a grain of salt, or he’d have you convinced he is "Trinidad Anaconda Hunter Bravos".

black 2019-06-18 22:18:35 

In reply to XFactor

lol lol lol

black 2019-06-18 22:18:41 

bravos 2019-06-19 01:06:17 

cool cool

sgtdjones 2019-06-19 01:40:13 

Any small sharp knife would be your friend if attacked by such a snake..you can literally slice it into pieces while it's latched onto you...

rofl it's obvious this bobolee has not seen a snake as large as an anaconda in the wild.
THis type is all muscle , a knife cannot do any damage as it hides it weak points , its eyes and stomach.

But in reality the crocodilians eat the snakes more often..

In bobolee dreams

Any blunt club/branch etc or sharp object in the right hands will fack a big snake up..and if your'e accustomed to being in their range you would have necessary weapons close..it's skin and sliced open alive or bludgeoned most times for any snake latched on to any bush-man...

Now bobolee talking about bush man, this bobolee has never really been the forest as dense as Moruga and South T&T so he knows nutting.

Bravos would have you believe he tackles giant anacondas into submission

Its impossible for one individual to tackle an anaconda.
Bobolee just bragging about something he knows nothing about. My friends an I on a beach as an anaconda came on land gave up, trying to catch on that was only 8 ft long.
6 of us about age 12 couldn't catch it.
It was to strong , to much muscle and hid its mouth,
it fought back by being in a coil, so we couldn't stretch it out. Now this is where the Orinoco river spewed trees in small floating islands in the Columbus Channel.

They land in the Southern part of T&T , not in the Northern range where bobolee lives.

But its a funny thread, bobolee talking about something he knows little about.

Salt water crocodiles are not native to T&T. Bobolee noted we dont have alligators in T&T.

Crocodiles and alligators (Crocodylia): 4 species recorded in total for the country (two are known to be native and breeding on Trinidad, with one of those breeding in Tobago, while the other 2 were occasionally historically recorded as waifs

Oh gord Bobolee looking chupid again..

razz razz razz razz razz razz razz

bravos 2019-06-19 02:13:38 

Puppy dogs..

like I said big snakes are overrated..of course weakling Jones and 5 of his wuss friends couldn't catch it..You cannot do that with a big croc or cat..any man any size...and that's my point..any fool with a pen-knife or even a freaking scissors could put that snake to sleep in many different ways..when a snake commits to a bite his entire body is yours to do what you like..it can't instantly overpower and rip you to shreds like a croc cat bear etc..

Two gun-butt and that snake dead...No comparison with other animals that makes humans look like rag dolls...NONE..

It can easily overpower a small human like a child,a small woman or a midget like STDJones..

sgtdjones 2019-06-19 02:15:45 

In reply to bravos

when a snake commits to a bite his entire body is yours to do what you like..it

Again stop posting BS bobolee

The site knows you well, now they are laughing at you .

razz razz razz razz

At age 12, I was 5ft 11 inches , you haven't reach such heights

bravos 2019-06-19 02:24:34 

My kids and I catch snakes all the time idiot...fake refugee this isn't some Canadian berry field...there are no big snakes there..

6 lil pussies couldn't catch a small snake..but 2 lil guys caught a 15' in water right above..snakes are the easiest to defeat of all large predators...they take ages just trying to position themselves for final constriction with their heads and most of their body in one place for very long periods of time..

You could take your time with a frigging nail file or table knife and kill one that's latched on to you..

bravos 2019-06-19 02:34:34 

Pussy cats..

sgtdjones 2019-06-19 03:09:09 

In reply to bravos

There are 17 species of snakes in Ontario. Of these, the Eastern Massasauga Rattlesnake is the only venomous snake.
Bobolee

where you live small snakes reside.

Keep watching Videos you may learn sumting.

Please you are not an expert, just a bobolee to laugh at..

lol lol lol lol lol lol

black 2019-06-19 03:39:06 

In reply to bravos

Again, Anacondas and Pythons are ambush predators, if you were ambushed, you would not have time to react. These snake are very slow, that is why they have to use ambush as a technique.

bravos 2019-06-19 06:12:27 

In reply to black

You will have time to react,it is not an instantly overpowering animal like a croc or big cat,I repeat a little knife while he's trying to wrap around you and the snake is over..not so a croc..

Most predators are ambush predators..a man or boy aware of snakes armed with any firm sharp object will always skin alive or decapitate a big constrictor snake before it kills him,not so crocs bears big cats etc..

Most of you guys here are afraid of 6 inch snakes so I get it..

i can post many articles of single men killing giant snakes with small knives after they have latched on to them..

bravos 2019-06-19 06:13:55 

In reply to sgtdjones

Poor copy and paste idiot always missing details,like posting years old murders without looking at the date..

black 2019-06-19 10:57:51 

In reply to bravos

Dude, if you are by yourself when the snake bites you, it will be almost impossible to escape. These snakes have teeth that are facing inwards as you can see from this video.

bravos 2019-06-19 14:20:43 

In reply to black

Don't "dude" me black..lol no..I know about all that it's common knowledge.. all I'm saying gimme a big snake and a knife or club over a big croc big cat bear etc with a regular gun..

There's a reason why we have sayings like "beat you like a snake" ,"cut yuh head off like a snake" "chop you up like a snake" etc..none of those can be applied to other major predators...snakes are easy to kill..mo matter size..

There's a reason big snakes hardly prey on humans and when they do it's unusual circumstances..even their bites aren't too bad and primarily just a grip and not a rip..

You guys are just afraid of snakes and refuse to accept how easy they are to defeat by any fit active and aware man armed with a hand weapon..

black 2019-06-19 15:00:28 

In reply to bravos

You guys are just afraid of snakes and refuse to accept how easy they are to defeat by any fit active and aware man armed with a hand weapon..

I'm not afraid of snakes, just mindful of them. I have killed a few in my younger days, now I just let them go if they are not poisonous.

bravos 2019-06-19 15:22:24 

In reply to black

cool I'm ware and agree with everything you posted but a question was asked in the lead post and that's what my posts addressed...

I wouldn't want any snake latched on to me but give me that over a big cat or croc any day,allow me a small knife or good bludgeon tool and he's dead,all things you cannot do with a big cat bear croc etc, ,after all the initial fear etc,it simply boils down to there's some long meat holding on to you,unlike other animals actively trashing and tearing you to pieces eating you alive,so you just gotta Bobbit..

There's a vid of a man cutting off an anaconda's head while it bites and attempts to properly constrict him..looked very dumb and pitiful on the snake's part..Snakes know why they hunt what they hunt and why they go for the heads..they're very aware of exposure to potential injury..the process can take hours to complete with struggling prey,there have even been instances of prey biting and chewing their way to release when the snake realizes he's the one being eaten alive..no such games with crocs,cats bears etc..

Bigzinc 2019-06-19 15:52:41 

In reply to bravos

Mr Bravos

you are assuming that your hands are free... An anaconda ambushes you and traps your arms and you are good as dead...

wild animals are much quicker and stronger than you an yet the slow anaconda eats them...

bravos 2019-06-19 16:02:45 

In reply to Bigzinc

Bro I'm not assuming anything,but your'e assuming that my hands are tied,no I'm simply reminded of men slaughtering big snakes at will and to answer the question in the lead post..

I am not assuming anyone's hands being free,I'm saying if I have something in hand the snake is dead,not so a juggernaut like a rampaging big cat or bear,so no a big snake is and will never be the king of the jungle.

Aren't you seeing the videos above with men and boys easily manipulating these big snakes? Such cannot be done with other predators...it's not to say a big snake can't overpower a man but that man has a much better chance than with a big croc,cat,bear etc..it's obvious innit..

A nine foot snake eating a 5 foot croc real throwing you guys off..

sgtdjones 2019-06-19 16:10:54 

In reply to Bigzinc

you are assuming that your hands are free... An anaconda ambushes you and traps your arms and you are good as dead...

wild animals are much quicker and stronger than you an yet the slow anaconda eats them...

Bobolee gats no idea what he is talking about .

Anaconda will hunt near the waters edge , if it grabs you you have no time , it will constrict and drown you .
They are all muscle and no pen knife can cut nor kill it.

He talks about catching small snakes in the Northern range of T&T.

Bobolee is full of it with BS.

bravos 2019-06-19 16:23:06 

In reply to stddjones

Man fuck you,as the lead posts asks,my point is with a small weapon and a free hand the fucking snake is dead,not so with a marauding cat bear or croc therefore no big snake is king of the jungle..your'e such an ass-tick..We handle wild big snakes all the time fucking idiot..

Go handle a fucking wild tiger asshole and then slice it's head off with a pocket knife...such a cheap out of perspective immature whore..

bravos 2019-06-19 16:30:07 

it's a shame really,you all giving the snake the perfect settings and circumstances to kill a human,from ambush,to getting your hands tied up,well give a fucking man one hand and a knife in one of your scenarios nah??

That's all I'm doing,and the man wins every time..

I repeat,single men kill the biggest of snakes with small weapons and improvised weapons regularly to the point where it's pitiful for the ill-advised snake. Big snakes kill and or consume men irregularly and mostly in unusual circumstances favoring the snake..

Prove me wrong then.

Bigzinc 2019-06-19 16:45:21 

In reply to bravos

Nothing to prove.. If you have a weapon and your hands are free, then the snake is dead.

If on the other hand (pardon the pun), you have a bazooka and your hands are trapped, then you are dead...

You are providing the perfect settings where the man is armed and his hands are free...

there is also the fear factor and panic sets in...

anyway, in Guyana, there is the bushmaster and one bite and you are dead dead dead even with your arms free and a trusty bazooka fully loaded... still dead

sgtdjones 2019-06-19 16:52:39 

In reply to Bigzinc

We handle wild big snakes all the time fucking idiot..

That is BS, very few instances and most likely they are killed. On occasions game wardens take it to the Emperor Valley Zoo. In captivity they all die.

Bobolee has never seen an anaconda in the wild.

He knows nothing about its habitat and how it kills.

Bobolee is just full of BS. 6 ..12 year old kids couldnt handle a 8 ft anaconda , but he can kill it with a stick and penknife. That snake was all muscle and so strong ,
it threw us anywhere it wanted on that sand. If it was in the water we wouldn't touch it.

A worker at the Aripo Lifestock Station took a short walk to a pond to relieve himself around 10 am Monday when he came across a startling discovery.

A 12-foot anaconda was just about to have itself a meal, on 7-foot caiman and was applying the final act of constriction before it prepared to swallow the animal whole.

The worker called other workers who began recording video via their cell phones.

He added that the anaconda will sometimes eat a large caiman and die in the process because they can’t digest an animal that size.

Caroni anaconda can be largest caught in 40 years

This one died in Captivity owing to an infection.

black 2019-06-19 16:56:41 

In reply to bravos

I repeat,single men kill the biggest of snakes with small weapons and improvised weapons regularly to the point where it's pitiful for the ill-advised snake. Big snakes kill and OR consume men irregularly and mostly in unusual circumstances favoring the snake

Ok Bravos, I agree that humans will have the upper hand if the snake is spotted first, they will not have to engage the snake directly, they can use a stick, cutlass, gun, etc. But, when a snake as big as the one in that video gets hold of you first, it's all over.

I have seen videos of Anacondas and Pythons, they will bite and coil in a split second, you would not have time to react.

sgtdjones 2019-06-19 19:37:00 

In reply to bravos

Go handle a fucking wild tiger asshole and then slice it's head off with a pocket knife...such a cheap out of perspective immature whore..

when cornered obfuscate to other tangents.

You are the typical know it all Trini that BS his way
in life, an uneducated bobolee

razz razz razz

granite 2019-06-19 20:36:33 

In reply to bravos
So wah dem going do,tek it home fuh pet.

lol lol lol

sgtdjones 2019-06-19 21:36:27 

In reply to granite

bobolee, wants to play tarzan and kill it with a stick or penknife.

That thing would chase he rass back to Laventile.

razz razz razz