The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Dese Thai girls are really nice

Casper 2019-06-29 03:18:50 

Like, very hot nice. High cheek bones, full lips, shapely waists and very friendly . A single guy’s paradise.

More beautiful on the island of Ko Samui than in Bangkok.

Runs 2019-06-29 10:26:50 

In reply to Casper

Post pics

nitro 2019-06-29 11:13:57 

In reply to Casper

True, very beautiful girls.

Gun_Play 2019-06-29 11:24:05 

In reply to Casper

Watch out for the Adam's apple. big grin

Drapsey 2019-06-29 12:39:43 

In reply to Casper

Careful, Casper.

Last week's visitors had the same observation, and the week before that too, etc, etc.

Chrissy 2019-06-29 12:43:39 

In reply to Casper

Enjoy your trip.

Dukes 2019-06-29 12:50:09 

In reply to Casper

You had a "MASSAGE" yet?

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

che 2019-06-29 12:53:26 

In reply to Gun_Play

lol lol lol

nitro 2019-06-29 13:01:03 

In reply to Drapsey

Read a story about a Thai prostitute who was diagnosed with HIV and a few years after there was no trace of it. They are skillful.

Casper 2019-06-29 14:18:40 

In reply to Gun_Play

I heard about that. I am well aware.

BTW, my tour guide turned up at my hotel two days ago - ring in ear, walking very tight-arsed, with a sway in his hips. I said to myself “wow”. At the same time my wife and I gave each other the raised eye, in acknowledgement of what we were both witnessing.

Turned out, he was an excellent guide and deserving of a healthy tip.

He also informed us that Thai law will be changing soon

With Thailand set to pass a landmark law that would make it the first country in Asia to legally recognize same-sex couples as civil partners, they are hopeful the largely conservative Buddhist society is on the path to recognizing their love.

Gun_Play 2019-06-29 14:59:25 

In reply to Casper

Wow.

It's going to be interesting to see how that plays out in a very conservative region.

djdrastic 2019-06-29 17:06:24 

If they're not in a hijab you can almost guarantee most of those girls come from the Isan or Chiang Mai area. Most of the land from Surat Thani and downwards is controlled and occupied by powerful muslim families.Btw Koh Samui is called Land of the Freelancers by expats in the know ;)

You can tell girls from Chiang Rai usually from the shape of their noses if they've not had the whole nasal restructuring and skin bleaching thing done in BKK.

If you want a authentic view of Thailand and want to experience real Buddhist hospitality you're better off heading to Chanthaburi.

Casper 2019-06-29 17:12:18 

In reply to Dukes

The second day at my first hotel, the Centara Bangkok, I had the full body works. Even fell asleep on the darn table.

Must say Bangkok is a truly amazing city. Skyscrapers galore dotting the landscape for as far as the eye can see. A teeming city of 12M people, well organized, with security personnel at every door, every block and in between.

Then, you take a tour along the canals of this Venice of the Eas, and you are both shocked and appalled at the living conditions and the housing. The disparity in wealth, if all those high-end stores serves as any indication, to the conditions along the canal, is both overwhelming and dispiriting.

But I have learnt and or observed some things: there are 40,000 temples in the city of Bangkok, there is a Buddhist shrine at almost every street corner, every house, every entrance to a major store or business, or in the lobby of hotels, in particular, most to honour the playboy King, who is above criticism; the average salary for a teacher is about $500 per month, and a nurse about $600 per month.

The history of the royal family makes for some interesting reading or getting to know.

The present king is a 67 yrs old, former airline pilot, whose latest marriage to a former air hostess, a 40 yr. old commoner who is Chinese, continues to cause quite a stir in Thailand. The Thai Kingdom is supposedly the richest in the world at 30B.

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-06-29 17:44:04 

In reply to Casper

Watch out for Drag Racing on the street...You don't want to get hit up the shoot.

oh boi! oh ladyboi..... Dis falaang is lost now

CITYBOY 2019-06-29 17:44:10 

In reply to Casper

HOlA...read somewhere that them girls aint girls...but maybe you will like the transgender experiment..just dont see a GHOST.
Adios
CB

BeatDball 2019-06-29 18:59:28 

In reply to Runs Yeah...wheh dem deh?

confused

camos 2019-06-29 19:08:42 

In reply to Gun_Play
was going to warn him!
lol lol lol

DukeStreet 2019-06-29 19:45:57 

In reply to Gun_Play

Watch out for the Adam's apple

lol lol lol

cricketest 2019-06-29 19:49:33 

Dese Thai girls are really nice

...same ting robert kraft seh!

Headley 2019-06-29 21:03:58 

In reply to cricketest

That cheapskate! big grin

RemainsUnknown 2019-06-29 22:31:00 

In reply to Casper

The second day at my first hotel, the Centara Bangkok, I had the full body works. Even fell asleep on the darn table.

Must say Bangkok is a truly amazing city. Skyscrapers galore dotting the landscape for as far as the eye can see. A teeming city of 12M people, well organized, with security personnel at every door, every block and in between.

Then, you take a tour along the canals of this Venice of the Eas, and you are both shocked and appalled at the living conditions and the housing. The disparity in wealth, if all those high-end stores serves as any indication, to the conditions along the canal, is both overwhelming and dispiriting.

But I have learnt and or observed some things: there are 40,000 temples in the city of Bangkok, there is a Buddhist shrine at almost every street corner, every house, every entrance to a major store or business, or in the lobby of hotels, in particular, most to honour the playboy King, who is above criticism; the average salary for a teacher is about $500 per month, and a nurse about $600 per month.

The history of the royal family makes for some interesting reading or getting to know.

The present king is a 67 yrs old, former airline pilot, whose latest marriage to a former air hostess, a 40 yr. old commoner who is Chinese, continues to cause quite a stir in Thailand. The Thai Kingdom is supposedly the richest in the world at 30B.

One thing traveling the world has taught me... give thanks for what I’m fortunate to have in the GREAT USA.

When you come back. Get off the plane & Kneel down and kiss the ground and give thanks. cool

Runs 2019-06-29 22:45:40 

In reply to RemainsUnknown

So true cool

granite 2019-06-30 22:00:25 

In reply to Casper
Hopefully they are not "ladyboys".

lol lol lol

Norm 2019-07-01 02:14:52 

In reply to Casper

A bit of a racist view, isn't it? Not to mention - demeaning too.