The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Kawhi...report!

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 16:13:44 

According to your friendly neighborhood know it all...

Kawhi remains in Toronto.

Here's why...with one year remaining/required before he gets the super max, Kawhi will remain.

For one, he has been injured and chose to protect his brand by being certain he is fully recovered before returning. Alienating an entire fan base in the process.
He has already shown that he wants to protect his earning potential!

When players have been hurt and stare at their career mortality, it solidifies their determination to ensure they make as much as possible.

He knows if he stays, with KD not able to join the Nets this year, he is still the favorite and next year he will be able to get a super max deal.
He will also be able to see how all the moves this year pans out, etc.

Only if the Lakers or someone else gives him a one year out...which I doubt they will...

Plus I saw that Magic already leaked his conversation with Kawhi from Sunday...Kawhi does not like that...

He stays!

Ayenmol reporting...let the morons keep panicking as they have no perceptive powers.

sgtdjones 2019-07-02 16:16:36 

Yawn.....sign

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 16:34:28 

In reply to sgtdjones

Yawn.....sign

Your subconscious betrays you.

Sigh...

defeyeant 2019-07-02 17:17:00 

Kawhi gine mash up some franchises with this decision cause he cant play on three teams same time

ray 2019-07-02 17:22:40 

In reply to defeyeant

sign with all three teams and spilt time between them lol lol lol

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 17:25:49 

In reply to defeyeant

Clippers hope lay with him, so does Raptors...He is a luxury for Lakers.

LeBron kinda team...not 1, not two, not three... lol

I think he wants to go Lakers but want the supermax. Plus he gets to see how Lebaby behaves with Davis on the team...whether he continues his behavior of throwing teammates under the bus... and hugging all the spotlight...then decide next year.

ray 2019-07-02 17:40:13 

In reply to Ayenmol

I would be surprised if he signs Lakers...it would be a shame really if he does

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 17:45:50 

In reply to ray

it would be a shame really if he does

Huge shame...but I think he knows that Lebron is on his way out and I do think he really wants to be the next Lakers legend.

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 17:59:43 

In reply to ray

Maybe next year he has the Lakers trade Lebron for a point guard and some depth then sign...at this point the better play is Kawhi over Lebron..,

At least if Kawhi remains healthy.

defeyeant 2019-07-02 18:15:49 

Was telling someone the selling point for the Raptors should be you can be a legend here. The Legend as opposed to one of many with the Lakers. With the Raptors he's the guy that brought them their first title.
Not sure its enough to combat the whole playing and living in Canada thing but worth a try lol

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 18:21:32 

In reply to defeyeant

Which is why he comes back...because he already has the legend status there, thus he would be willing to give it up only if the money is there, and he has a chance at a seamless opportunity to be a Legend in his hometown of LA.

You cannot trust that things will be seamless with Lebron...

The opportunity to go to LA next year will still be there...he could have a third Championship by then too, as much as Lebron...so if he wins with Lebron, they'll be on the same footing and he has more years left!

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 18:22:53 

LA legend is Basketball and American Legend...

Raptors legend is Canadian legend....

Not the same for an African American!

JahJah 2019-07-02 18:25:04 

In reply to Ayenmol

LeBron kinda team...not 1, not two, not three...

You mean not Durant or Steph kinda team then? big grin

You are so clueless!!! big grin

ray 2019-07-02 18:48:30 

In reply to JahJah

he didn't seem to have a problem with them lol lol

ray 2019-07-02 18:49:59 

In reply to Ayenmol

how the fack you know what Khawi thinking or what kinda legend he wants to be? lol

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 18:54:30 

There goes the thread...one moron shows up and the other moron loses all objectivity and the thread goes to the dogs...Oh well.

JahJah 2019-07-02 19:02:16 

In reply to Ayemdunce

There goes the thread...one moron shows up and the other moron loses all objectivity and the thread goes to the dogs...Oh well.

The thread was started by a pussy

cat

big grin

JahJah 2019-07-02 19:03:22 

In reply to ray

Seriously he's one confused, contradictory dude...on every topic. big grin

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 19:03:34 

In reply to JahJah

You copy everything I say and everything I do...

Pathetic...

XFactor 2019-07-02 19:35:11 

In reply to Ayenmol

Kawhi is obviously undecided as to who he will sign with, but he has got to out of his mind if he were to join the circus that the Lakers are.

His last meeting is with the Toronto Raptors who I am sure has to be the front runner in signing him.

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 19:40:36 

In reply to XFactor

Or the circus that Lebaby undoubtedly creates...he and Trump not very different in that department. ..find a way to bring the attention back to them even when it deserves to be on others.

JahJah 2019-07-02 19:44:52 

In reply to Ayenmol

Seriously, it is evident that Lebron owns you. I thought I was the one living inside your head rent free, but it's Lebron. big grin

XFactor 2019-07-02 19:47:02 

In reply to Ayenmol

LeBron is GOAT and deserves to be where the lights are shinin' on him alone.

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 19:49:23 

In reply to JahJah

Seriously he's one confused, contradictory dude...on every topic.

I would ask you to show where I have been contradictory. ..but I know the answer will never come.

Not surprising your blind hate for some and blind allegiance to others you do not understand what objectivity is so you get confused.

doosra 2019-07-02 19:50:36 

In reply to Ayenmol

Kawhi remains in Toronto.

Kawha!!! Kawha!!! Kawha!!! Kawha!!!

Well done

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 19:51:01 

In reply to XFactor

LeBron is GOAT and deserves to be where the lights are shinin' on him alone.

Like how the lights shone on him ALONE this past season?

rolleyes

Now he wants to add two big stars?

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 19:58:14 

In reply to doosra

Now there's a guy who appreciates accurate news before it happens!

JahJah 2019-07-02 20:01:46 

In reply to Ayenmol

Your life is a contradiction. You cheer GS with a super team but hate the super team notion if Lebron has one. big grin

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 20:10:56 

In reply to JahJah

If you truly want to start a discussion on that idiotic reasoning again,...

Name me the three best players on the Warriors, and how they were acquired, and what they accomplished before joining the Warriors...

JahJah 2019-07-02 20:14:43 

In reply to Ayenmol

how they were acquired

Before he bounced, Durant was by far the best player on that team.

So you tell us.

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 20:21:44 

In reply to JahJah

Before he bounced, Durant was by far the best player on that team.

So?...did he make the team what it was? How many others did they bring in besides him?

Your Raptors team was more a manufactured team than the Warriors ever were...dope!

JahJah 2019-07-02 20:27:14 

In reply to Ayenmol

We are not dealing with RAPs that is NO WHERE CLOSE to being a SUPER TEAM. Stop trying in vain to shift the goal posts because you are getting a beatdown. smile

ALL TEAMS ARE MANUFACTURED DUMBASS!! That is professional sport!!!! lol

Durant is the guy who made GS practically unbeatable when the super team was formed.

Now you want to cry about super team? big grin

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 20:29:07 

Before Durant left OKC most of you never gave him a second thought...

OKC themselves thought Westbrook was better....

As good as Durant was he was not regarded as the player he proved to be when he left ...

Is there any doubt who Davis was in nola?

Who Kawhi is in Toronto.

Most of you thought Kawhi was nothing last year too...

Joker...reactionary dopes.

Warriors needed size and a player who matched their playing style....it was a no brainer addition.

LeBron just love bring multiple stars on his team when there's any doubt as to whether his team is talented enough to win...

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 20:31:33 

In reply to JahJah

All teams are not manufactured with three of the top 5 players in the League agreeing to join forces rather than play against each other!

Man it is a waste of time discussing anything with you...you ignore the obvious to argue nonsense!

JahJah 2019-07-02 20:36:12 

In reply to Ayenmol

YOu just told on yourself.

IF THAT WAS parameter, why did you mention RAPs?? RAPs is a team where guys agreed to join forces to win titles?

You're all over the place with your poppy cock logic.

You really are dense!
big grin

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 20:39:37 

In reply to JahJah

Steeeuuuuuppppsss...iss like banging my head on a rock continually...

Yeah, I guess how they came together is now the determining factor....

The fact that you think that Lebaby is not involved in this speaks to your idiocy!

JahJah 2019-07-02 20:42:12 

In reply to Ayenmol

Idiot, did I even mention or discuss Lebron's involvement up until now?

Where the flock did you learn to debate - in your local pub after 10 drinks?

Ayenmol 2019-07-02 20:45:50 

In reply to JahJah

You truly are a moron...LeBron is not part of the possible superteam?

I need to wait for you to mention the obvious?

Or you think you can ignore the obvious to argue nonsense...?

You think you are playing a game while others dealing in reality.

Waste of my time...rock meet head!
rolleyes

JahJah 2019-07-02 20:46:43 

JahJah 2019-07-02 20:48:45 

In reply to Ayemdunce

I am talking about his involvement as the recruiter. I never DISCUSSED it or considered it in my arguments, you BELLEND!!! So how can you pose the question you did?

rolleyes

You are way too dense to debate with.

Ayenmol 2019-07-03 01:02:58 

Tick tock...kawhi's on the clock...

Come on Kawhi, reiterate my genius...

Ayenmol 2019-07-11 21:10:53 

He knows if he stays, with KD not able to join the Nets this year, he is still the favorite and next year he will be able to get a super max deal.
He will also be able to see how all the moves this year pans out, etc.

Only if the Lakers or someone else gives him a one year out...which I doubt they will...

So how did I do?

Well, obviously he left...but he only signed a two year deal. Based on what the Clippers gave up,i'd say I had the guy's thinking right...)

To give up all these players and only get a 2 year commitment? It means kawhi would have stayed in Toronto otherwise and see how things played out if the Clippers had not done everything he asked for!°

So he got to go home....
He got to dictate his destination...
He is protected if he gets hurt...
He still has supermax in his future...

Man, I need to seek employment with a network...

Ayenmol 2019-07-11 21:46:19 

Btw...do I need to say it?

Obvious that I was right about him wanting to go home and the money being the only thing he would not want to give up...which is why I thought he would stay...

Dude wanted to get out of Toronto so bad...he rather go to the Clippers for an extra year, not knowing if he will have the same success with Choker P, than stay in Toronto one year then signing his max...

So much for the Toronto is better than LA to free agents nonsense!

Ouch!

JahJah 2019-07-11 21:51:23 

A guy who would have stayed in Toronto had he been given the partner in crime he wanted is desperate to leave no matter what? big grin

Does smarty pants realise that these two ideas don't compute? big grin

Ayenmol 2019-07-11 22:42:21 

In reply to JahJah

What partner in crime he wanted, to stay in Toronto?

I know you have problems processing multiple ideas...

1) Home

2)But better Conference.

3)Long term supermax

4) Known vs unknown.

He wanted to go home but it would be a step down if he lost out on both money and Championship...all he had to do was waiit it out in Toronto...he did no need anyone else to stay there...he already had his mind made that he was leaving...just finding the right fit...and the money.
I pretty much broke it down in my initial post...
The contract shows I was right on most of what I said, particularly his motives...

If he had stayed in Toronto another year the money would have been there AND the suitors would have been there...he would have lost nothing...yet he chose to put of the money and take a chance in the better Conference with tougher competition for 2 more years than stay in a known situation for one more...

But I doubt you will ever see the reality...you too bias and can't see past your nose...funny you can't dispute anything else...

JahJah 2019-07-11 23:29:46 

In reply to Ayenmol

The conference comes into play how? An injury prone dude really desires to play in a tougher conference as a driving factor? Do you write fantasy novels too?

He wants another superstar to help lighten his load because it's only a matter of time before he breaks down again. He couldn't get that in TO but he was willing to give it a shot.

You calling someone else biased???????????

DWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayenmol 2019-07-12 00:18:46 

In reply to JahJah

Lol...yeah..

That makes sense...he went to the Clippers and a tougher Conferencw so he can have Paul George...yeah.

That is a great argument...go to a tougher Confetence to ffg ind an underachiever to lighten your load...when you just elevated a group of underachievers which should be better next year...and in the mean time give away all your picks...sounds like dude just really wanted to get out of Toronto....

Ayenmol 2019-07-12 03:01:04 

In reply to JahJah

You calling someone else biased

DUse, I have nothing as against the Raptors...I literally called the Chsmpionship or at the least a Finaks appear last year when morons like u were crying about loyalty to Derozan...

It is moronic fans like you that I love to drive mad because you can't accept the fact that winning when one team is devastated with injury is not anything ulti pound your chest about...

But then here you are less than a month later bragging that you beat a more talented team...you were the same person here talking about how much more talented than the Warriors the Raptors were before the series...

Then after all the injuries that resulted in a one sided series you here talking about you all beat a more talented team with one star...as if people blind!

Like I said engaging with you is like pounding my head on a stone repeatedly!

Just a moron who thinks bumping his lips idly makes for good argument.