The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Loser....

Ayenmol 2019-07-07 13:33:24 

Kevin Durant!

After being unable to elevate OKC due to a me first pg in Westbrook, having it made in Golden State and those guys willing to have him despite the injury.
Where, by the way he would have been perfect even if he lost his explosion off the drible.

This guy chose to team up with an, as flawed as Westbrook head case, in Broollyn!

What a dope!

Incredible how a guy who keeps his mouth shut and works hard chose obscurity over a doting NATION...while another who had it all and chances at multiple more rings...makes a desperate and idiotic move to gain a doting fan base!

Kawhi just made a ton of people look like idiots...

Kevin Durant will rue the day he left Golden State!

Never win another ring...and have one less than lebron....

It will be...

Kawhi...1

Lebron ...2

Durant.....a distant third with Steph always brought up because Steph brought him his rings while winning one without him....though everyone knows he is more talented!

Dude was on thecusp...and with him being hurt and the team unable to overcome the star laden opponent...there would have been a more appreciative fan base in GS moving forward...wow, just wow!

JahJah 2019-07-07 13:51:15 

Clean up on aisle 2! Clean up on aisle TWO!

black 2019-07-07 13:53:34 

In reply to JahJah

lol lol lol

What a mess.

JahJah 2019-07-07 13:58:54 

In reply to black

Unbridled and unrelenting garbage, mate.

The 'harsh truth' is that KD was desperate to leave Oakland and Cali and go back closer to 'home'. Yeah, let's hear that.
rolleyes

Ayenmol 2019-07-07 14:56:59 

The 'harsh truth' is that KD was desperate to leave Oakland and Cali and go back closer to 'home'. Yeah, let's hear that.
rolleyes

Everyone close to KD has made it abundantly clear he thought he was not appreciated there...he wants to be somewhere where he is seen as the alpha and credited with the success of the team.

I saw a clip on ESPN where the GM actually treated KD as an outsider...during one of their Championship celebrations...bigging up Klay and Steph while stating that Durant is new and in time he will be seen as part of the juggernaut...anyone with any sense knows a thinkinned, elephant ears guy like Durant takes that personal.

Nowhere have i read anywhere that he wanted to be "closer" to home. Never even read of Durant trying to recruit anyone to go back to DC!

Closer to home? Dude coulda gone to Toronto and have a better squad than Brooklyn.

But as usual pulling stuff outya behind, then calling others crazy.

black 2019-07-07 15:00:20 

In reply to Ayenmol

Everyone close tyo KD has made it abundantly clear he thought e was not appreciated there...he wants to be somewhere where he is seen as the alpha and credited with the success of the team.

That makes everything you said in your lead post total nonsense.  

sgtdjones 2019-07-07 15:01:02 

In reply to Ayenmol

Will ya GSW make the playoffs?

lol

Ayenmol 2019-07-07 15:08:02 

In reply to sgtdjones

i think they will....OKC took a huge hit...Houston is a mess and Pelicans are young...

Warriors re still as good as Portland...remember they beat Houston and Portland without KD...and woulda beaten Toronto, in my opinion f Klay was healthy throughout...Russell is enough to get them to the Playoffs even without Klay for an extended period of time.

Ayenmol 2019-07-07 15:10:27 

In reply to black

Make your point and move on dude...I have no time to sit here and go word for word with you...you guys lack reasoning ability...wait till the media start telling you all how to view what has happened...then you will have an opinion.

black 2019-07-07 15:48:57 

In reply to Ayenmol

Simple, you're going on with nonsensical analysis, when the guy was simply unhappy about his playing situation.