The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

I hope Runs and Runout will offer Bishoo...

Courtesy 2019-07-08 21:41:09 

... some form of social welfare.

Allyuh will learn to develop variety in your posts.

Courtesy 2019-07-08 21:43:27 

It was not difficult to predict that if Davendra Bishoo did not add variety to his bowling, he would have been out of the international scene quickly.

Openning and Larr, it has come to pass.

ray 2019-07-08 21:48:17 

Dude...Bishoo don't need welfare, maybe you do

Courtesy 2019-07-08 21:49:04 

lol lol lol

Him going to tief to feed himself then?

openning 2019-07-08 22:15:58 

In reply to Courtesy

The weight of the ball was Bishoo's problem.
Why would he bowled so many short deliveries? lol lol

Courtesy 2019-07-08 22:18:13 

In reply to openning

You're suggesting that his strength is a problem. Perhaps he can migrate to Florida now to eat some iguana stew.

big grin

openning 2019-07-08 22:41:41 

In reply to Courtesy
Heand Reifer are contracted by the Jaguars.
We have to look at regional contracted players prior to CWI announcing it contracted players, that will tell us, who is losing their central contract.
Ashley Nurse is the only player not contracted.

Courtesy 2019-07-08 22:48:31 

In reply to openning

What a climb down.

So he will be able to eat a lil' box mac and cheese with his iguana. Good!!!

lol lol lol

However, I was talking about international cricket.

Courtesy 2019-07-08 23:08:14 

But in all seriousness, why can't the best leg spinner in the Caribbean get a CWI contract? This is real spoonery.

Runs 2019-07-08 23:40:07 

In reply to Courtesy

You are a nasty bigoted guy. cool You don’t like the guy point taken but to laugh at his potential economic misfortune is downright nasty and says the type of individual you are.

Courtesy 2019-07-08 23:45:08 

In reply to Runs

You are a nasty bigoted guy.

lol lol lol

Do you recall my thread when our best leg spinner could not get a wicket on a fifth day pitch? I do.

You just added:
You don’t like the guy point taken but to laugh at his potential economic misfortune is downright nasty and says the type of individual you are.

lol lol lol

YES.!!! The way you make your bed is de way you lie down. No variety, no contract.

If only Bishoo had taken the advice of three posters here.

To be the best leg spinner in the Caribbean and be stripped of a contract with a shitty West Indies team is really, really embarrassing.

silver 2019-07-08 23:48:44 

In reply to Courtesy

Bishman is well set. He has been on central contract since the days of Hunte and Hillaire should have some Benjamin's saved up. He played in one world cup in the sub continent when the appearance fee was 140,000

Courtesy 2019-07-08 23:50:17 

In reply to silver

So no need to eat iguana. OK, contrary to what Runs said above, I am happy for him.

big grin

Emir 2019-07-08 23:58:04 

In reply to Runs

You are a nasty bigoted guy. cool You don’t like the guy point taken but to laugh at his potential economic misfortune is downright nasty and says the type of individual you are.

Well said.

Emir 2019-07-08 23:58:05 

In reply to Runs

Well said.

Courtesy 2019-07-08 23:59:41 

lol lol lol

Alvin Isaac Kallicarran is one of my favourite batsmen and I am married to an Indian... but I am bigoted, Too sweet, too sweet.

Nasty perhaps but not bigoted.

big grin

XFactor 2019-07-09 00:26:19 

In reply to Courtesy

Alvin Isaac Kallicarran is one of my favourite batsmen and I am married to an Indian... but I am bigoted
Nasty perhaps but not bigoted.

You are not only nasty and bigoted, you are an idiot as well!

There is a difference between being racist and bigot.

No one said you are prejudiced against people of other races. However, you are a bigot.

Sly, unjust, and preposterously intolerant in your condemnation of Bishoo. That makes you a bigot!

Courtesy 2019-07-09 00:35:21 

lol lol lol

So de black Koolture and beleafs and Indian Koolture and beleafs are de same. You never too old to learn.

And my intolerance and in broader terms, bigotry or unfairness, is restricted to one lil' Indian cricketer. You see dat ain.

But more importantly, intrinsic FactorX does bot know the meaning of bigotry.

What an XFactor ass.

Singing: One lil, two lil', three lil' Indian...

...four lil', five lil', six lil' Indian...

...See dem on this thread.

big grin

sgtdjones 2019-07-09 01:18:00 

In reply to Courtesy

Wow , you can really rile up the natives ...

lol lol lol

ray 2019-07-09 03:30:50 

In reply to Courtesy

nah...he does leave the teefin business to people like you lol lol lol

Khaga 2019-07-09 06:03:37 

In reply to sgtdjones

One comment on Trini will send you posting 10000 copy pastes and being defensive..

Courtesy 2019-07-09 11:06:25 

In reply to sgtdjones

Wow , you can really rile up the natives ...

lol lol lol

Natives like the jailbird Ray.

anthonyp 2019-07-09 12:45:17 

Doubt Bishoo need anything.. man set for life

Probably about 8 years or more Bishoo on contract with WI.. playing regional cricket since he was 17

runout 2019-07-09 13:20:28 

Bishoo....thank you!

Best leg-spinner in the region...bar none.

ONDRIVE With Sham Samaroo

With 13 wickets in two tests, Devendra Bishoo was named Man of the Series in the just concluded West Indies tour of Zimbabwe. West Indies took the two test series 1-0 following Bishoo’s nine wicket haul in the first test that gave them victory by 117 runs.

At the post match conference, Bishoo said he was “pretty happy with the series and looking forward to New Zealand.” It has been a rocky road for the Guyanese leg spinner who hails from New Amsterdam, Berbice. Since his impressive debut in 2011, Bishoo found himself in a revolving cycle where he was misused, discarded, recalled, discarded, and then recalled again. It has not helped the young man’s confidence that his captain, Jason Holder, had shown little respect or confidence in him, often calling on part time spinners ahead of him. This was particularly evident on the last tour of England where every bowler came in for a thrashing, but somehow Bishoo appeared to be made the scapegoat.

Holder’s lack of confidence in Bishoo fueled speculation that, perhaps, the West Indies skipper wanted him out of the team. But now that Bishoo almost single-handedly dismantled Zimbabwe with his nine-wicket haul that brought West Indies victory in the first test, Holder was all praise for the leggie. Bishoo followed up his first innings tally of 5 for 79 with 4 for 105 in the second to give him a match haul of 9 for 184, and West Indies victory by 117 runs at the Queens Sports Club in Zimbabwe. The victory meant that despite the draw in the second test, Jason Holder finally won his first test series as captain.
Man of the Series, Bishoo, also achieved another milestone on the tour capturing his 100th test wicket. The Guyanese leggie made his West Indian debut in 2011, but has only played in 28 tests to date. On debut, Bishoo took 4 for 68 in the first innings against Pakistan which West Indies won by 40 runs. In a mesmerizing six over spell, Bishoo removed Misbah-ul-Haq, Asad Shafiq and Mohammed Salman. He was also the second highest run scorer in the second innings with 24 (Chanderpaul made 36). And against India, Bishoo counted such big names as VVS Laxman, Rahul Dravid, MS Dhoni and Suresh Raina among his victims. Bishoo is also an excellent fielder and his flying catch to dismiss a rampaging Harbhajan Singh at Sabina Park is still being talked about today.

lol

Courtesy 2019-07-09 13:35:12 

In reply to runout

It's a pity our best leg spinner cannot maintain his pick on such a shitty international side especially with lil' or no competition from any other spinners. Says something, doesn't it?

lol lol lol

runout 2019-07-09 13:43:44 

In reply to Courtesy

Oh yes...the best leg spinner. Don't forget. From Emerging Player of the year to can't make WI jokey team. A team which finished just above Afghanistan. lol lol lol

Allyuh see how nice it is when there is no Bishoo to cuss? Oh boy.

Don't worry we have Fabian.

lol lol lol

Courtesy 2019-07-09 13:46:20 

In reply to runout

I hope fabian learns from the Bishoo experiment. If not, he will get even more curse from me since he has a template. Just don't follow Bishoo's template and he will be fine.

Fabian cannot nyam Bishoo's dinner and produce worse results.

big grin big grin big grin

runout 2019-07-09 13:48:18 

In reply to Courtesy

Oh no...you won't curse him.

Seem like your bile is saved for select few. lol lol lol

And now you having a reflux reaction. razz

Best leg spinner. Hug that up!

runout 2019-07-09 13:50:38 

Bishoo is only 33.

BTW Fabian ODI average is only 160....and that is the bowling average.

And Batting, well 11.85

His stats are inverted.

Yeah, allyuh talk nah!

Courtesy 2019-07-09 13:52:35 

In reply to runout

Yes seerman.

I have been consistent as the Northern Star. None of those players feed me...none.

But I suspect your Indian complexion and being part of the GIOPD (or whatever) has forced this comment out of you.

Are you of Indian descent, btw?

I am of African origin.

big grin

runout 2019-07-09 13:59:57 

In reply to Courtesy

Really? Indian complexion...and GIOPD(?) forced the comment from me???

Try being objective...and read the article.

Bishoo's precipitous fall and JHo's captaincy has an uncanny correlation.

Yeah, allyuh talk nah!

sgtdjones 2019-07-09 14:01:13 

In reply to Courtesy

Keep up the trolling I see even Khaga made a comment.

Funny thread.

lol lol lol lol

Courtesy 2019-07-09 14:02:25 

In reply to runout

OK to cut a long story short, CWI has sold Bishoo short. I honestly believe that. He should have been given another central contract.

Do you agree with my statement above?

lol lol lol

Courtesy 2019-07-09 14:03:54 

In reply to sgtdjones

Please, please, allow me to enjoy my thread.

lol lol lol

silver 2019-07-09 16:40:29 

In reply to Courtesy

You crazy
lol lol lol lol lol

Courtesy 2019-07-09 16:53:50 

In reply to silver

That's how I learn to remove blinkers from some posters.

lol

B16JP587S 2019-07-09 18:36:20 

Bishoo made us lose the World Cup.