The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

The good mayor & PC is...

BeatDball 2019-07-09 14:17:37 

getting wrapped around the axle over a certain bicyclist running red lights, but a 73yo woman is beaten badly where she lost teeth by a rapist & NO FACTING WORD!!?? When I said Demoncraps are hypoorcretens & have no clue on law enforcement - I wasnt joking, man! But, liberals & socishitist immigrates just get that fluffy feeling when Demoncraps pander, pander, pander, etc. I just feel good is what the ignorant voter will say & the Demoncrat will say, 'end game is not important - judge me by my intentions' & unfortunately the ignorant voter will not get it as he's an ignant! Run guh figure. Done.
cry evil twisted

BeatDball 2019-07-09 14:23:13 

& hear this: crime is down, but shooting is up! Ray, wheh U deh? Remember, prior to mayor Guiliani it was: overall crime is down, but the murder rate is up! I tell alyuh, this shoite is so serious that I deading with laffs. Note: as soon as WI step off the banana boat...it's rammed into WI heads: Demoncrat goood; Republicans baaad! The whole irony is, WI ran from Demoncrapic politics of the region! Figure that rass & lemme know...
rolleyes razz

BeatDball 2019-07-09 23:15:20 

All around I am seeing individuals doing mechanic work on vehicles on the facting streets; out of state vehicles are parked for days on the block, taking up parking spaces & do we have pro-active cops - FACT NO! This city is regressing back to pre-Guiliani! Yesterday, I spoke to a cop who was walking the beat on Guy R Brewer Blvd...told him that I just heard on 1010 WINS that crime is down, but me, personally, thinks that we are headed back to pre-Guiliani. Know what his response was? 'You are not alone!'
cry

maj 2019-07-09 23:38:53 

In reply to BeatDball

Build more bike lanes..
Pay teachers more who could care less about actually teaching..cant wait until this Dick is gone.

Shootings like crazy still the safest big city..

Bring back stop and frisk.

Keep illegals safe..were a sanctuary city.

If a citizen commits a crime and they are middle class throw the book at them..

Cant wait until this Dick is gone.

$850 million dollars squandered, meanwhile while EDPs litter the city and assault citizens.

Cant wait until his fugly wife is gone.

Mix smart kids with dumb kids lower standard for elite schools
..cant wait until that Hick Carranza is gone.

Yes at all the Autozones they are doing illegal mechanical work. I have to call corporate and 311 to report this.

Also Adrienne Adam's our CC rep.

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-07-10 00:05:06 

How bout dem Raptors Eh?

Rob Ford...ahem sniff sniff

BeatDball 2019-07-10 00:10:50 

Maj! Maj! TC, TC is on! There's this bloke Victor Davis Hanson - luv this bloke! Gwine get them reeel vexed.
big grin cool razz

maj 2019-07-10 00:11:27 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Wrong "missing you thread"..Ayenmol put that to bed.

maj 2019-07-10 00:13:31 

In reply to BeatDball

Hmm..just made the argument why Dems dont want the citizenship question because the real number maybe more than the 15 million reported. Wow!!

BeatDball 2019-07-10 00:20:00 

In reply to maj Didnt I say Demoncraps are hypoorcretens! I think I have said it, X times!

big grin

maj 2019-07-10 00:21:46 

In reply to BeatDball

All the time...watching the MLB All Star game..my first love

I'll catch the 12am TC show