The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Michelle- Lee Ahye charged with domestic abuse

problemjay 2019-07-11 20:52:27 

Well I didn't even know she was married. I forget that legal in America Link Text

problemjay 2019-07-13 03:00:05 

Ahye saying one thing but the Tesxas sheriff saying something else Link Text

lol

Drapsey 2019-07-13 11:44:52 

In reply to problemjay

Expressing sadness and hurt about the events which took place, she wished her wife Chelsea Renee the best in her future endeavours. ...

Did wife Chelsea file for divorce?

Emir 2019-07-13 12:21:09 

In reply to Drapsey

No, but by the look of tings, they may be heading to splitsville.

Emir 2019-07-13 12:24:48 

In reply to problemjay

Well I didn't even know she was married. I forget that legal in America

Yuk know some people does project themselves as modern day denizens-tolerant, non religious dogma, open minded and all embracing of new things in favor of ole, such as soca music over calypso, but when it comes to certain modern day social issues, it is amazing how ole fashion, insular and conservative and religious minded they become. wink

problemjay 2019-07-13 12:31:19 

In reply to Emir

Yuk know some people does project themselves as modern day denizens-tolerant, non religious dogma, open minded and all embracing of new things in favor of ole, such as soca music over calypso, but when it comes to certain modern day social issues, it is amazing how ole fashion, insular and conservative and religious minded they become.

Old man look how you project yourself! lol sorry I don't know what is happening in your country America

don't waste your breath. Most people do not care about these type of laws in AMERICA and I am not obligated to know every details of so called gay changing laws that happen in America. lol

Emir 2019-07-13 12:40:42 

In reply to problemjay

aright youth man, ah hope you know whatever happens in America also comes to Trinidad soon, watch d ride. wink

Ayenmol 2019-07-13 13:01:24 

I recall one person, educated, thinks they are intelligent and above others, claiming during the transition where they went from hating gay folks to now advocating for them that the issues and problems among maried couples are an issue with thaditional couples...there is no such thing among the gay community and they are so filled with love for each other and other worldly tolerance and independent thinking.

oh well. Wrong again....Was'nt Ellen involved in something similar? She is a beloved tv personality now.

That girl always looked funny to me
sigh,,Trinidad rears its ugly head again!!!

problemjay 2019-07-13 13:32:41 

In reply to Avatar

That girl always looked funny to me
sigh,,Trinidad rears its ugly head again!!!

You mad she is funny or about the assault?

Why you mad about Trinidad on this issue? There are other POPULAR Caribbean sprinters who are gay (Men 110m hurdles), African transgender who is champion (Women 800m)... so how Trinidad is particular when it comes to these situations?

BeatDball 2019-07-13 13:40:01 

Quickly! If she were in TnT, would she have been arrested!? Her wife has a nice mouth/lips.
wink

Drapsey 2019-07-13 15:26:36 

In reply to problemjay

In response to Emir:

Old man look how you project yourself! sorry I don't know what is happening in your country America

don't waste your breath. Most people do not care about these type of laws in AMERICA and I am not obligated to know every details of so called gay changing laws that happen in America.

Say America a few more times, problemguy. Make sure they know this has noting to do with T&T.

problemjay 2019-07-13 15:41:00 

In reply to Drapsey

Say America a few more times, problemguy. Make sure the know this has noting to do with T&T.

Reading is fundamental small man. So this time absorb what Emir said about about the gay laws I should know in AMERICA.

problemjay 2019-07-13 15:43:13 

In reply to BeatDball

Quickly! If she were in TnT, would she have been arrested!? Her wife has a nice mouth/lips.

Quickly! Do you think people are not arrested for domestic violence in T&T? Let me see how smart you are big grin

BeatDball 2019-07-13 15:50:33 

In reply to problemjay For the average Joe - yes! But, in the third world, if you are wealthy or have status, very unlikely! Howzdat?!

big grin