What should be do Scooby Doo.

I heard about this yesterday.

Life without parole.

bravos 2019-07-14 12:14:40 

In reply to Emir

OMG!

Emir 2019-07-14 12:27:19 

In reply to bravos

The shocking thing is not so much the conduct of the crooked cop- there are many like him across the thousands of police departments in our country, but the fact that he was allowed to get away with his crimes by the entire criminal justice systems- the superiors at the police station, by the local prosecutor who prosecuted his cases- failing to spot trends, by other policemen who would have knows or have suspicions, by the administration whose job it is to oversee things.

Emir 2019-07-14 12:30:48 

In reply to black

Don't be an arse and why you soft on criminals:

We needs to jail him for 30 years, take away his pension and other benefits, claim back salaries he got from tax payers during his crime spree, seize his assets and use it to pay compensation to his victims,
fire all his supervisors and take away their benefits, discipline and fire the prosecutors who failed to do their job while prosecuting his cases, investigate other police who worked with and should have known.

black 2019-07-14 12:46:11 

In reply to Emir

Life without parole is soft? Ok, let's give him the death penalty.

Emir 2019-07-14 12:55:16 

In reply to black

Why so so chupid boy? You focusing only on the crooked cop- read what I wrote, the entire chain of command that let him get away with it for 20 years must also be punished as they are complicit- just like the cops who arrest every body in a car if the driver is found with drugs.

And what about his pension and other benefits- in civil society a criminal's wealth is seized if it was earned during a criminal act or acts- this crook fit that bill.

black 2019-07-14 13:43:10 

In reply to Emir

You are such an idiot. lol

I was highlighting your grammatical error and you responded by being critical of me, instead of saying, thanks. lol

Emir 2019-07-14 13:46:44 

In reply to black

As ah say, why yuh so chupid? wink

sgtdjones 2019-07-14 13:50:52 

WE have the same type of crooked Cops in T&T.

What is your pm Rowley doing with them, transfer them to another station.

Look at ur own before judging others Imam.

So just shut up.

evil evil evil