The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

What a moron........

embsallie 2019-07-15 21:53:01 

This debacle in the White House.
He wants people to go back to whence they came forgetting that his wife is a foreigner just like those he is trying to vilify.
I say "trying" because that fool does not even know that these Congresswomen are Citizens of the United States. Three by virtue of birth, and the other a Citizen by naturalization since a teenager. He should have his in-laws and wife return to where they came from before suggesting to other people.

Lindsey Graham on the other hand is equally as Dotish supporting that President by aiding and abetting his actions and words. Talking about people being against Israel and "they must be Communists".
I got news for him. The very Communists (Russia) are in Bed with Bibi Netanyahu. Stop defending the indefensible.

I for one, am not Anti-Semitic. However I do not give a shit about Israel. They are just as corrupt as Trump.
What is this love affair with Israel that these Buffoons see as so sacrosanct and feel the need to defend at all costs? Apparently no one dare talk openly about it.

Republicans are the very definition of hypocrisy. These guys could not even go to HELL if they tried. The devil does not want them in his midst. They would give him too much competition.

birdseye 2019-07-15 22:50:30 

In reply to embsallie

For the Donald so love his country the he took 5 deferments from the military when his country needed him

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-07-16 00:42:12 

In reply to embsallie

His wife is white...that is ok kind of people.....like the Norwegians. The preferred ones.

No get your black or brown or bleached ass to the back of the line
smile

Fantom 2019-07-17 10:24:00 

In reply to birdseye

He so loves his country, he has cheated it in taxes for years!

Edit

He loves his country so much, he has paid it more taxes than anybody..........
but you will never know how much because....

nitro 2019-07-17 10:31:43 

In reply to embsallie

He was a useful moron but he has a few worthy things to be done the true 'politicians' do not have the balls to do. That is fix illegal immigration, this huge trade deficit with China and the situation with North Korea and Iran.

Runs 2019-07-17 10:52:22 

In reply to nitro

What did he solve brother?
Last time I looked immigration is still a mess.
North Korea still has nukes.
By tearing up the Iran deal he has allowed them to stockpile and potentially pursue nuclear weapons.
China is not buying treasury securities which they had done infusing large amounts of cash into the economy, care to guess the outcome?
rolleyes

nitro 2019-07-17 11:03:59 

In reply to Runs

he has a few worthy things to be done

Runs 2019-07-17 11:08:33 

In reply to nitro

He has no idea on how to solve, can’t you see this by now? He is a con, a fraud. lol

nitro 2019-07-17 12:23:17 

In reply to Runs

His job is not to find the ways and means but to create the vision and delegate.

This is just his 1st term. He is batting on a sticky wicket because of the inaction of Obama admin.

Like New Zealand cricket captain Williamson, he biding his time.

Runs 2019-07-17 12:37:26 

In reply to nitro

Keep gulping the coolaid lol hope n pray
What is his job again? Hohoho

nitro 2019-07-17 12:41:30 

In reply to Runs

Presidents are Leaders not Managers.

VIX 2019-07-17 12:47:16 

Genius move by Trump!

Those brown looking women are now the face of the Democratic party!!!

The imbecile's idiotic base not voting for no brown party!

Trump's white base just got yuuuuger!! Much to the chagrin of Caribbean immigrants
big grin

Runs 2019-07-17 12:54:51 

Here comes CC’s #1 coolaid slurper, the Ant lol

Drapsey 2019-07-17 13:08:53 

In reply to VIX

Genius move by Trump!

Those brown looking women are now the face of the Democratic party!!!

The imbecile's idiotic base not voting for no brown party!

For once I'm forced to agree with you.

When former presidents' primary goal was to unite the country, Spanky's is about divide and conquer.

I think the beneficiaries of his 'politics' need to ensure that whatever technology is used in the building of the Southern Wall can be adapted for usage in the construction of walls around their estates.

BeatDball 2019-07-17 14:41:42 

In reply to VIX

big grin cool

black 2019-07-17 14:49:17 

In reply to Runs

Here comes CC’s #1 coolaid slurper, the Ant

I knew he was a Trump supporter from day one. If only he would be so bold to come out and say it.

Runs 2019-07-17 14:53:52 

In reply to black

Well actions speaks louder than words one claimed the other day he is an Independent when things got too hot for him lol

black 2019-07-17 15:08:33 

In reply to Runs

That same Independent used to be a Democrat. lol

Runs 2019-07-17 15:24:04 

In reply to black

lol

VIX 2019-07-17 15:42:44 

In reply to Drapsey

The problem isn't Trump. He's a crook, a racist and a generally despicable human.
Never forget also inept, clumsy insecure and incompetent.

The ones to be blamed are his enablers and supporters who facilitate and turn a blind eye the foolishness.

Trump is the new normal, and each year that he's in office, the world will regress by a year. The stupid racist murcans will have him there for another 6 years! Idiots!

ray 2019-07-17 15:48:38 

news cycle is 24 hours...not 24 months

nitro 2019-07-17 15:58:05 

In reply to VIX

The stupid racist murcans will have him there for another 6 years! Idiots!

It must be a lot of them as he will be winning BIGLY.

Drapsey 2019-07-17 16:00:22 

In reply to VIX

Twice in one day I'm in agreement with you.

Well, excepting for the last sentence. I think he'll be ousted by those same stupid Americans.

I spend a lot of time 'on the ground' in Tennessee, and the common folk think that they've been had.

Kay 2019-07-17 17:06:47 

In reply to nitro

Presidents are Leaders not Managers.

You just remind me of that famous quote from Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper bka Amazing Grace....

“You manage things; you lead people.”

SnoopDog 2019-07-17 17:22:33 

In reply to VIX

The Dotard is the new normal, and each year that he's in office, the world will regress by a year.

Not "the world" asshole. Only Murica. big grin

Outside of Murica the Dotard is just another reality TV clown. cool

SnoopDog 2019-07-17 17:24:05 

In reply to Kay

“You manage things; you lead people.”

The Dotard always seems to do an excellent job of managing to bankrupt every thing he touches and lead it to utter ruin.