T(hat's)
F(antastic)

maj 2019-12-06 15:15:37 

In reply to WI_cricfan

Close enough big grin

Crickets on this thread.. big grin

nick2020 2019-12-06 15:17:11 

In reply to maj

Do you ever post bad news wrt the running of the country?

pelon 2019-12-06 15:18:17 

In reply to maj

Spectacular numbers.

If numbers alone told the story, he would go down as one of the greatest presidents in history.
What some superficial individuals do not understand is HOW HE ARRIVED AT THOSE NUMBERS.

If you genuinely want to evaluate the performance, you should look at the other numbers too. Like the ballooning deficits, the destruction of the EPA and environmental disasters caused by deregulation, Banking is back to the open market deregulation that will make 2008 look like child's play in short time.

But Yes, in isolation, his job numbers are spectacular. And for many voters, that may be all that they care about.

The surface.

WI_cricfan 2019-12-06 15:18:56 

In reply to maj

We should put this in perspective for the jokers around here.
While the US economy under Trump is creating jobs, Canada is losing jobs
Link Text

maj 2019-12-06 15:21:18 

In reply to nick2020

I leave that to you and the squad big grin

nickoutr 2019-12-06 15:22:48 

In reply to maj

SHHHHH! let them that have eyes see and let them that have ears hear

maj 2019-12-06 15:24:23 

In reply to pelon

You are correct but the average working stiff just wants a job to pay his bills provide for their family and live a decent life. And could care less about those issues.

nickoutr 2019-12-06 15:24:55 

In reply to WI_cricfan
true doh must be still sniggering from the queen,s party

maj 2019-12-06 15:28:09 

In reply to nickoutr

Yes and dem mouth get dry.

maj 2019-12-06 15:28:59 

In reply to WI_cricfan

Say it ain't so..what two face doing about it? big grin

pelon 2019-12-06 15:30:28 

In reply to maj

You are correct but the average working stiff just wants a job to pay his bills provide for their family and live a decent life really cares about those issues

hmmmm.

So what you are saying, in effect, is that Obama who took over from the worst depression in nearly 40 years and recovered the job losses, restored the environmental protections, restored banking regulations, restored stability ALL WHILE improving jobs and the economy... THAT guy gets tarnished, and the guy that simply nukes regulations to INFLATE jobs and the economy gets YOUR respect????? The man that is so insulting to immigrants, so blatantly corrupt gets your nod - just because of numbers????

seriously man.

I am not judging your rationale for "good president" but if your bar is only "the numbers", and not the future impact, then i can only respect but disagree.

maj 2019-12-06 15:36:16 

In reply to pelon

Not arguing that Obama laid a good foundation. But this is the longest recorded economic prosperity in history.
I think??

You have to give him credit those regulations slowed growth and not all were needed. The growth is due to the tax cuts as well businesses have more money to spend.

People working is better than building deficits to keep them as wards of the state.

pelon 2019-12-06 15:55:44 

In reply to maj

You have to give him credit those regulations slowed growth and not all were needed.
I have to trust you are being genuine when you say these things, yet it is clear you don't understand the repercussions.

Regulations DO slow the economies - but that is a good thing. A GOOD THING.
Think of economies as a living breathing thing.

In the same way that you eat food to survive, if you ate unregulated, that is gouged yourself, would you boast that you ate 27 large servings of rice and baked chicken in a day? (shit, you might smile )

No. Same with economies maj. You have to balance between today and tomorrow...2 years from now. 10 years from now. This best countries aim for economic stability over 10 - 25 years at a time. What Trump has done is open the floodgates, the sluice, the cesspool, the sewer all at the same time just so he can boast of RECORD NUMBERS. It works, but it is wrong.

If THAT works for you, I respect your position, but disagree.

WI_cricfan 2019-12-06 16:43:07 

In reply to pelon

No. Same with economies maj. You have to balance between today and tomorrow...2 years from now. 10 years from now. This best countries aim for economic stability over 10 - 25 years at a time.

Or could it be that Trump has a crystal ball or inside information concerning the return of Jesus?

nitro 2019-12-06 16:45:35 

In reply to maj

BUYAKAH!

How can you impeach the Greatest President ever!

Prosperity finally reaching Blacks, lowest unemployment ever!

CAN'T TOUCH THIS!

Larr Pullo 2019-12-06 16:46:35 

How many of the 266K have Health Care?

Runs 2019-12-06 16:51:33 

I will soon share the real economic numbers and how folks are really doing, brace and hold. After a juiced trillion dollars tax cut this performance is expected. What comes next is the big question, say around Nov 2020. wink

nick2020 2019-12-06 16:54:38 

In reply to maj

So then we will leave this to you and your squad.

Ninetenjack 2019-12-06 17:32:04 

In reply to maj

Oh scunt that was a hard one, what will the diehards say now. My bad this is all Obama's doing. big grin big grin big grin Some people stewpid fah spite..... big grin big grin

rockstarxxx 2019-12-06 17:34:04 

In reply to Ninetenjack

Oh scunt that was a hard one, what will the diehards say now. My bad this is all Obama's doing. big grin big grin big grin Some people stewpid fah spite..... big grin

ROFL, The haters quiet today on the president. Stocks licking butt atm.

maj 2019-12-06 17:40:24 

2017 Recession predicted, 2018 Recession predicted, 2019 Recession predicted, 2020 Recession predicted.

Nick2020..please have your squad change your fortune teller.. big grin

maj 2019-12-06 17:44:12 

In reply to Ninetenjack

heres some more bitta bitta pill fuh swallow..

September and October jobs numbers also revised up. You will hear stories about 2% stagnant wage growth, but 2% was all Oman could do.

You will hear stories about deficit spending.

You will hear stories about deregulation, even though Clinton and Oman sued banks to lower their standards to have a more "inclusive" economy.

nitro 2019-12-06 19:34:46 

In reply to maj

Word.

camos 2019-12-06 21:16:57 

that report is as true as that storm hitting Alabama! lol

Ninetenjack 2019-12-06 21:39:17 

Lets impeach that damn report too much good news big grin big grin

maj 2019-12-06 21:49:43 

In reply to pelon

Deregulation is exactly why Clinton and Obama sued the big banks.

The wanted less strict guidelines on mortgages to make the housing market more inclusive. This I know first hand.

I can honestly speak to the lending deregulation. Lending got too tight after the new guidelines were adopted. Many qualified individuals were being turned away due to overly strict qualifications. There is a good balance right now in the system.

Runs 2019-12-06 22:04:29 

No credit check mortgages were being given hence the housing crisis, one realtor told me back then once you had a pulse you will get a mortgage. Many unsuspectingly took ARM mortgages which had low up front interest rates but shot up as rates rose, pricing people out of being able to pay their mortgages. The hedge fund companies then bundled these under water mortgages into credit swap derivatives and sold, as we all know that was not a good venture and that added to the housing crisis, criminal charges that later ensued for banking officials, mortgage brokers etc. Sadly many home owners ended up in foreclosure and bankruptcy.

DT started back irrational exuberance once more, just be aware of the past.

camos 2019-12-06 22:09:04 

In reply to Runs

actually DT has not done anything for the housing market, he has actually hurt the market with the tax overhaul, the point to ponder is that a lot of what is happening now is not sustainable.

Runs 2019-12-06 22:22:07 

In reply to camos

The deregulations have relaxed the borrowing thresholds, banks will now overlend to folks who cannot handle, they have too much debt to income.
Mark this post. cool We have seen that before.

Link Text

Runs 2019-12-07 13:22:24 

Now for some perspective on those jobs numbers and it’s potential political impact. After some research here are my findings.
No doubt it is are good news for the president and he will crow about it, but as we dig deeper it may not be so great as he claims.
1. Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio all swing states which he needs to win all had negative job growth.
2. Pennsylvania and West Virginia 2 states that he won and needs also had negative job growth, due to the trade tariffs which have negatively affected their heavy agricultural dependent economies.
Also manufacturing, a key cornerstone of his 2016 campaign promise continues to shed jobs and as companies close this has affected a large part of his base.

There you go folks, as always I keep it real, real as promised. wink

Emir 2019-12-07 13:40:50 

In reply to Runs

True,

A lot of these chaps don't understand economics and it is beyond them to understand the following:

There is no relationship between a booming stock market and the wealth of the working class and many in the middle class- The vast majority- 97% of the rise in the stock market wealth went to the richest 5% of the population.

Real Wages, the best and most important measure of working class and middle classes economic well-being- has decreased during the Trump administration.

The tax cut is a massive bill- and it hasn't come yet- will have to be repaid by the working class and middle classes- people who aren't born yet will face the brunt of this bill. Future poverty big time.

America is not the laughing stock of the entire world, what a fall from grace in just 3 years

Runs 2019-12-07 13:43:42 

In reply to Emir

I saw a statistic that said 44% of working people are making below $15 an hour.

Link Text

Here
Link Text