The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

UPS chase in Miami..

camos 2019-12-06 22:32:17 

who watched ,and what do you guys think of the police approach?

Tryangle 2019-12-06 23:33:44 

I saw the clip. Crazy. So many civilians in the vicinity. Cops behind civilian cars shooting away.

Did you read UPS's response?

camos 2019-12-06 23:44:52 

In reply to Tryangle

Did you read UPS's response?

No, what they said? MY criticism is that all the doors of the truck were open the driver/hostage was in plain sight and these policemen could not takeout the crooks without killing the driver.

Chrissy 2019-12-07 10:19:23 

In reply to camos

I watched live - every single cop involved should lose his badge. They murdered the UPS man and the guy in his car. It was reckless and irresponsible.

problemjay 2019-12-08 16:51:33 

he shot at them so they killed his ass

what was his game plan anyway? he really thought he could have loose them on the highways? lmao

Ayenmol 2019-12-08 16:56:42 

He shot at them because he is a fool and a criminal.

They should have never put themselves in the position where he would be tempted to endanger the life of the hostage or the lives of the public.

Stupidity to high heaven resulted in innocent people dieing.

If a Police bullet is found in that hostage that person should be prosecuted.

All of them should be severely disciplined.

camos 2019-12-08 18:19:13 

a very amateur operation, thought all major police department would have SWAT teams for situations like this, with that long chase would love to hear what the end game plan by the cops were!

Ayenmol 2019-12-08 18:23:26 

The purpose of the Police is foremost to protect the community.

Not to exact revenge for bad deeds.

Instead they seek to be judge jury and executioner and endanger the Public rather than protect.

This happens way too often.

Ayenmol 2019-12-08 18:36:35 

No one posted it, but I found it interesting that the Security Guards at that recent scare potential school shooting were able to shoot a menacing teen and not kill him...even though he pointed a gun...yet the Police shoot and kill folks without ever seeing a gun.

Why?

Then there is that one cop who was chased by a machete welding perpetrator and was obviously scared to take him down.

He almost killed the cop.

Just a crazy World.