The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Fools and Foolishness..

Ayenmol 2019-12-27 14:28:09 

The Bible's Viewpoint.

A Genesis to Revelation quotation:

6 Is this the way that you should treat Jehovah, O foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father who caused your existence, The One who made you and firmly established you?

Ayenmol 2019-12-27 14:31:38 

13 At this Samuel said to Saul: “You have acted foolishly. You have not obeyed the commandment that Jehovah your God gave you. If you had, Jehovah would have made your kingdom firm over Israel forever. 14 But now your kingdom will not last. Jehovah will find a man agreeable to his heart, and Jehovah will commission him as a leader over his people, because you did not obey what Jehovah commanded you.”

Ayenmol 2019-12-27 14:41:39 

10 But David’s heart* was struck with remorse after he had numbered the people. David then said to Jehovah: “I have sinned greatly by doing this. And now, Jehovah, please forgive your servant’s error, for I have acted very foolishly.”

Ayenmol 2019-12-27 15:25:01 

8 David then said to the true God: “I have sinned greatly by doing this. And now, please, forgive your servant’s error, for I have acted very foolishly.”

Barry 2019-12-27 15:26:27 

We must never question God’s love despite our imperfections
The prophet Malachi wrote

2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord.

“But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’

“Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.”

4 Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.”

Ayenmol 2019-12-27 15:36:12 

8 Were not the E·thi·opi·ans and the Liby·ans a very great army with many chariots and horsemen? But because you relied on Jehovah, he gave them into your hand. 9 For the eyes of Jehovah are roving about through all the earth to show his strength* in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward* him. You have acted foolishly in this matter; from now on there will be wars against you.”

Barry 2019-12-27 16:23:02 

In reply to Ayenmol
indeed

Ayenmol 2019-12-27 16:56:27 

2 For resentment will kill the foolish one, And envy will put the simpleminded to death.

Ayenmol 2019-12-27 17:08:25 

3 I have seen the foolish one taking root, But suddenly his dwelling place is cursed.

Ayenmol 2019-12-27 18:05:40 

8 Now take seven bulls and seven rams and go to my servant Job, and offer up a burnt sacrifice for yourselves. And my servant Job will pray for you. I will surely accept his request* not to deal with you according to your foolishness, for you have not spoken the truth about me as my servant Job has.”

Ayenmol 2019-12-27 22:13:27 

17 He makes counselors go barefoot,* And he makes fools of judges.

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 00:21:22 

In reply to Ayenmol

9 Would it turn out well if he examined you? Will you fool him as you would a mortal man?

Darkness 2019-12-28 00:44:06 

In reply to Ayenmol
Your God is vengeful, spiteful, hateful, egotistical, insecure and monstrous.

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 00:45:23 

8 Now take seven bulls and seven rams and go to my servant Job, and offer up a burnt sacrifice for yourselves. And my servant Job will pray for you. I will surely accept his request* not to deal with you according to your foolishness, for you have not spoken the truth about me as my servant Job has.”

Norm 2019-12-28 00:48:02 

In reply to Darkness

You should love him then!

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 01:00:13 

In reply to Norm

The irony is palpable.

Jus laugh.

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 01:02:35 

14 The foolish* one says in his heart: “There is no Jehovah.” Their actions are corrupt, and their dealings are detestable; No one is doing good.

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 03:49:12 

5 My wounds stink and fester Because of my foolishness.

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 04:10:55 

18 Remember the enemy’s taunts, O Jehovah, How a foolish people treats your name with disrespect.

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 04:29:07 

22 Rise up, O God, and plead your legal case. Remember how the foolish taunt you all day long.

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 06:27:30 

6 No unreasoning man can know them; And no foolish person can understand this: 7 When the wicked sprout like weeds* And all the wrongdoers flourish, It is that they may be annihilated forever.

VIX 2019-12-28 13:29:21 

Today I received some counsel that has cleaared my thinking.

2 Timothy 2;16 says... "But reject empty speeches that violate what is holy, for they will lead to more and more ungodliness".

Also, Psalms 119:63 says... "I am a friend of all who fear you And of those who keep your orders."

While I enjoy and try to help others to get to know God. This is not the way.

Therefor. This is my last post on the board.

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 14:06:57 

2 Rise up, O Judge of the earth. Repay to the haughty what they deserve. 3 How long will the wicked, O Jehovah, How long will the wicked continue to exult? 4 They babble and speak arrogantly; All the wrongdoers brag about themselves. 5 They crush your people, O Jehovah, And oppress your inheritance. 6 They kill the widow and the foreign resident, And they murder the fatherless children. 7 They say: “Jah does not see; The God of Jacob does not take notice of it.” 8 Understand this, you who are unreasoning; You foolish ones, when will you ever show insight? 9 The One who made* the ear, can he not hear? The One who formed the eye, can he not see? 10 The One correcting the nations, can he not reprove? He is the One who imparts knowledge to people! 11 Jehovah knows the thoughts of men, That they are but a mere breath. 12 Happy is the man whom you correct, O Jah, Whom you teach from your law, 13 To give him tranquillity during days of calamity, Until a pit is dug for the wicked. 14 For Jehovah will not forsake his people, Nor will he abandon his inheritance. 15 For judgment will once again be righteous, And all the upright in heart will follow it. 16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against the wrongdoers? 17 If Jehovah had not been my helper, I* would soon have perished.* 18 When I said: “My foot is slipping,” Your loyal love, O Jehovah, kept supporting me. 19 When anxieties* overwhelmed me,* You comforted and soothed me.* 20 Can a throne* of corruption be allied with you While it is framing trouble in the name of the law?* 21 They make vicious attacks on the righteous one* And condemn the innocent one to death.* 22 But Jehovah will become a secure refuge* for me, My God is my rock of refuge. 23 He will make their wicked deeds come back upon them. He will do away with* them by means of their own evil. Jehovah our God will do away with* them. ”

Had to post the entire chapter of Psalms 94.

WRITTEN ALMOST 4000 YEARS AGO.

It is proof positive that hatred of the true God and his people have always existed.

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 17:37:34 

15 Let people give thanks to Jehovah for his loyal love And for his wonderful works in behalf of the sons of men. 17 They were foolish and suffered affliction On account of their transgressions and their errors.

Ayenmol 2019-12-28 20:49:06 

5 A wise person listens and takes in more instruction; A man of understanding acquires skillful direction* 7 The fear of* Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge. Only fools despise wisdom and discipline.

Ayenmol 2019-12-29 13:51:15 

20 True wisdom cries aloud in the street. It keeps raising its voice in the public squares. 21 At the corner* of the busy streets it calls out. At the entrances of the city gates it says: 22 “How long will you inexperienced ones love inexperience? How long will you ridiculers take pleasure in ridicule? And how long will you foolish ones hate knowledge? 23 Respond to my reproof.* Then I will pour out my spirit for you; I will make my words known to you. 24 Because I called out, but you kept refusing, I stretched out my hand, but no one was paying attention,
29 Because they hated knowledge, And they did not choose to fear Jehovah. 30 They refused my advice; They disrespected all my reproof. 31 So they will bear the consequences* of their way, And they will be glutted with their own counsel.*

analyst-kid 2019-12-29 21:46:31 

If Jehovah God was all this...could you imagine what would happen to those who mock him, ridicule him and don't believe in Him?

Ayenmol 2019-12-29 21:55:53 

In reply to analyst-kid

You can enter a man's house, eat his food, take lodging, play with his toys etc. Then choose to bad mouth him and insult his decisions and even claim he does not deserve your respect.

Eventually he is going to clean house and put you out...hopefully you have another house to go to that he does not own.

Orherwise you are what? A fool.

Ayenmol 2019-12-29 22:00:05 

30 They refused my advice; They disrespected all my reproof. 31 So they will bear the consequences* of their way, And they will be glutted with their own counsel.* 32 For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them, And the complacency of fools will destroy them.

B16JP587S 2019-12-29 22:20:50 

In reply to analyst-kid

If Jehovah God was all this...could you imagine what would happen to those who mock him, ridicule him and don't believe in Him?

We don't have to imagine. Go read the old testament and see what he did to people who mocked, ridiculed and didn't believe in him.

And if that was not enough, in the New Testament he came up with other forms of more horrible punishment for those that don't believe in him.

analyst-kid 2019-12-29 22:45:04 

We don't have to imagine. Go read the old testament and see what he did to people who mocked, ridiculed and didn't believe in him.

Incorrect....many many tribes prospered who mocked, ridiculed and didnt believe in HIM.

IT IS WHEN THEY PHYSICALLY OPPOSED HIS PEOPLE THE ISRAELITES IN THE OLD TESTAMENT THAT THEY SUFFERED HIS WRATH.

Tell me the horrible punishment executed in the New Testament because the only punishment I know is those inflicted on Jesus and his disciples/apostles.

Ayenmol 2019-12-30 01:43:34 

22 The wicked one is ensnared by his own errors, And he will be caught in the ropes of his own sin. 23 He will die for lack of discipline And go astray because of his excessive foolishness.

embsallie 2019-12-30 02:29:49 

All or that is a load of rubbish.

Ayenmol is nothing but a "false prophet" - in other words a Charlatan.

Ayenmol 2019-12-30 03:57:09 

5 To guard you against the wayward* woman, Against the immoral* woman and her smooth* words. 6 From the window of my house, Through my lattice, I looked down, 7 And as I observed the naive* ones, I discerned among the youths a young man lacking good sense.* 22 Suddenly he goes after her, like a bull to the slaughter, Like a fool to be punished in the stocks,* 23 Until an arrow pierces his liver; Like a bird rushing into a trap, he does not know that it will cost him his life.*

Ayenmol 2019-12-30 03:59:27 

10 Proverbs of Solo·mon. A wise son makes his father rejoice, But a foolish son is the grief of his mother. 2 The treasures gained by wickedness will be of no benefit, But righteousness is what rescues from death.

Ayenmol 2019-12-30 04:16:25 

8 The wisehearted person will accept instructions,* But the one speaking foolishly will be trodden down. 9 The one walking in integrity will walk in security, But the one making his ways crooked will be found out.

B16JP587S 2019-12-30 13:12:36 

In reply to analyst-kid

Incorrect....many many tribes prospered who mocked, ridiculed and didnt believe in HIM.

IT IS WHEN THEY PHYSICALLY OPPOSED HIS PEOPLE THE ISRAELITES IN THE OLD TESTAMENT THAT THEY SUFFERED HIS WRATH.

Tell me the horrible punishment executed in the New Testament because the only punishment I know is those inflicted on Jesus and his disciples/apostles.

Did the people physically opposed the Israelites when God destroyed every living thing except Noah and the ark?

Did the people of Sodom physically opposed the Israelites when God destroyed every living thing except Lot? He even destroyed the man's wife just for looking back! Clearly this is someone out of control.

Did Job's innocent family and other possessions physically opposed the Israelites when God allowed Satan to destroy them just to prove a stupid point? This destruction lies entirely at the feet of God, a person who is clearly out of control to play with people's lives like that.

There are more instances but I only needed one to prove that my point and to disprove yours.

The more horrific permanent punishments in the NT is hell, the lake of fire, as most churches preach. And if you say that the bible doesn't teach this then that's why all of you christians are confused and saying different things. Because you choose to believe in books written by people which inherently will have contradictions, embellishment and lies in them.

I understand that nothing I say here will make any difference to your beliefs, because religion is so much more than a person's belief. It is their whole identity. Religion makes people accustom to certain sights, sounds, smells, tastes, touch and these form deep, strong habits that when taken away could make a person feel deeply lost if there isn't an equivalent replacement.

-------------------------------

Ballsahdiah 1:13 The fool believes in his heart that there is a God.

Stephen Roberts- I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

Emo Phillips- When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way. So I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

George Carlin(paraphrased) When it comes to big time bullshit, a businessman cannot hold a candle to a clergyman.

Gene Roddenberry- We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes.

Ayenmol 2019-12-30 14:37:31 

14 Those who are wise treasure up knowledge, But the mouth of the fool invites ruin.

Ayenmol 2019-12-30 14:40:35 

In reply to analyst-kid

Can you take this somewhere else please?

Makes no use arguing with someone about God's right to judge.

Humans take away life. Governments take away life.

None of them can give life.

But someone thinks God has no right to terminate the life of those who oppose him.

Waste of time.

Ayenmol 2019-12-30 17:07:12 

21 The lips of the righteous one nourish* many, But the foolish die for lack of sense. 22 It is the blessing of Jehovah that makes one rich, And He adds no pain* with it. 23 Engaging in shameful conduct is like a game to the stupid one, But wisdom is for the man of discernment.

It's like verse 23 was made for the age of the internet...wise words never age.

Ayenmol 2019-12-30 17:22:57 

Ayenmol 2019-12-31 16:37:42 

29 Anyone who brings trouble* on his household will inherit the wind, And the fool will be a servant to the wisehearted one.

Ayenmol 2019-12-31 19:23:01 

21 Foolishness is a joy to one lacking good sense,* But the man of discernment walks straight ahead.

doosra 2019-12-31 20:09:47 

In reply to Ayenmol

Was it foolish or wise to go behind a man back and su su pun him big grin

sudden 2019-12-31 20:10:42 

In reply to doosra

he was not a true friend?

doosra 2019-12-31 20:11:54 

In reply to sudden

The name Iscariot comes to mind? big grin

Ayenmol 2019-12-31 20:23:36 

In reply to doosra

Judahs sold out Jesus....I did no such thing.

What was his name who went and bargained to give Jesus an honorable burial?

sudden 2019-12-31 20:23:41 

In reply to doosra

he shall deny Courtesy thrice

Ayenmol 2019-12-31 20:24:51 

In reply to sudden

Ok...that's funny.

lol lol lol

But alas is the man that in denial...

Ayenmol 2020-01-01 02:38:32 

15 The way of the fool is right in his own eyes, But the wise one accepts advice.*

Casper 2020-01-01 03:01:19 

In reply to Barry

2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord.

“But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’

“Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.”

4 Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.”

These words attributed to the Lord, did these people actually heard his voice or were those word what people heard in their heads and attributed them to the voice of God?

Ayenmol 2020-01-01 03:27:44 

16 A fool immediately* shows his annoyance, But the shrewd man overlooks* an insult.

JahJah 2020-01-01 07:32:07 

In reply to Ayenmol

You NEVER overlook an insult. You always show annoyance and anger. You never laugh it off! big grin

Ayenmol 2020-01-01 12:30:02 

23 A shrewd man conceals what he knows, But the heart of the fool blurts out his foolishness.

Barry 2020-01-01 13:31:25 

In reply to Casper

This was uttered by Malachi, the prophet... there are other places in the Bible where God confesses love for individuals and nation groups. Israel (natural and then spiritual) is referred to as God’s wife.... cool

Barry 2020-01-01 13:35:20 

In reply to Casper

“I will make them walk by brooks of water, in a straight path in which they shall not stumble; for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my first-born” (Jeremiah 31:9, 20). “Can a woman forget her suckling child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you” (Isaiah 49:15; 66:13).

How beautiful- I love you too brother...

Ayenmol 2020-01-03 16:06:35 

6 The scoffer seeks wisdom and finds none, But knowledge comes easily to the person with understanding.
7 Stay away from the foolish man, For you will not find knowledge on his lips.

Ayenmol 2020-01-03 17:46:19 

16 The shrewd person acts with knowledge, But the fool exposes his own foolishness.

pelon 2020-01-03 18:02:19 

In reply to Ayenmol

16 The shrewd person acts with knowledge, But the fool exposes his own foolishness.
Look, you are too hard on yourself. Everyone here forgives you for your ignorance on the "3 branches" BS. Even your Boeing/pilot foolishness was soooo last year. So chin yup dear pal and please look pass your repeated exposed foolishness and stop posting these pleas for consolation...

Heck no one here remembers your foolishness, I swear!!!

Hallelujah!

Ayenmol 2020-01-03 18:08:27 

3 The rod of haughtiness is in the mouth of the fool, But the lips of the wise will protect them. A faithful witness will not lie, But a false witness lies with every breath.

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 16:22:27 

black 2020-01-04 16:28:50 

The fool that believe that Shiite will find himself 6 ft under with dirt on his face. lol

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 16:36:18 

In reply to black

Why don't you go cry about having to bury bodies?

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 16:37:23 

8 By wisdom the shrewd man understands the way he is going, But the stupid are deceived* by their foolishness.

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 16:42:00 

Crying about...basically a family having to bury their loved ones and then being buried by THEIR loved ones.....is like an accountant crying that he has to account for his spending.

That's what they call diverse topics.

A mishmash of foolishness.

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 16:46:02 

Fools make fun of guilt, But among the upright, there is a willingness to reconcile. There is a way that seems right to a man, But in the end it leads to death.

pelon 2020-01-04 17:18:40 

I love this Thread so much. It is a source of great learning for me. Thank you Brother, keep posting and ignore the fools that this thread has outted.

I have taken notice of your "Rejected copy and paste" edits (only me and a select few can see your original versions), and I give you great praise for your considerations:

7 Who is the fool? The shrewd man who understands the sock before the shoe, or the man with shoes that wears no socks and gets blisters

Wise make fun of innocence, But among the impotent, there is a willingness to flee. There is a way that seems wrong to a woman, But in the end it leads to happy mountain.

6 The Boeing supporter seeks wisdom and finds none, But knowledge comes easily to the person with understanding of avaition.

3 The rod of haughtiness is in the mouth of the skettle, But the lips of the wise will protect them. A faithful witness will not lie in bed, But a false witness lies with every pair of breast.

7 Stay away from the foolish man, For you will not find directions to the library on his lips.

Top edited post:
23 A shrewd man conceals his knowledge of the branches of government, But the heart of the fool blurts out his copy and paste foolishness.

black 2020-01-04 17:22:27 

In reply to Ayenmol

Why don't you go cry about having to bury bodies?

At least someone has common human decency.

Better than being left by a roadside to rot.

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 17:43:08 

In reply to black

Oxymoron ....only you do not see the foolishness in that statement.

Get a clue dude.

Go buy a car, run it into the ground...then leave it at the side of the road so the manufacturer could come get it....

And hope it rots.

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 17:45:16 

17 The one who is quick to anger acts foolishly, But the man who thinks things out* is hated.

black 2020-01-04 17:51:56 

In reply to Ayenmol

Crying about...basically a family having to bury their loved ones and then being buried by THEIR loved ones.....is like an accountant crying that he has to account for his spending

You're so stupid you didn't get the point. Either that or you are covering for your feckless God.

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 18:11:18 

In reply to black

What point....you have no point....if you had a point you would state it or refute the reality I posted.

Do you purchase a car then abandon it in the street to be taken care of by the manufacturer?

Everything HE has made has a purpose...you don't have to pay for a single life, yet he has mechanisms built into them that they do not become a nuisance.

HE created beings...the most valuable thing on Earth....and not a single person has to pay for it.

HE placed them in a family .... ensuring that each one is taken care of by another...and though it was not his purpose...when we die all we do is put that person in a box and HIS built in mechanism takes over.

Man is yet to duplicate that!

But a fool like you here talking foolishness. Looking at Brilliance and casting aspersions.

Like a drunk spitting at the President.

Or a drunk picking a fight with the Ocean, or Wind or Mountaain.

You are nothing but a fool!

That very body that decays does not polute the ground after it is gone.

So brilliant HE is, that HE takes us from the ground....makes a lifeform out of inate matter...returns us to the ground as if we were never here.

But I have to listen to a dope like you cry about having to bury other humans.

You also have to wipe their butt as babies....just as your own butt got wiped.

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 18:15:15 

18 The naive will inherit foolishness, But the shrewd are crowned with knowledge.

black 2020-01-04 18:21:32 

In reply to Ayenmol

Do you purchase a car then abandon it in the street to be taken care of by the manufacturer?

Did the manufacturer claim to fix something I cannot see and left the car right there at the side of the road?

That is piss poor service for being such a faithful customer.

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 18:24:17 

In reply to black

Make some sense....

You just a dope spouting your dopiness.

Does the supermarket come to clear your garbage when you done with it?

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 18:27:40 

24 The crown of the wise is their wealth; But the foolishness of the stupid is only foolishness. 26 There is strong confidence in the fear of Jehovah, And it will be a refuge for his children.

black 2020-01-04 18:45:19 

In reply to Ayenmol

Make some sense.... 

You just a dope spouting your dopiness. 

Does the supermarket come to clear your garbage when you done with it?

I'll make some sense, you fools claim your souls are going to heaven when all I see is a dead body that would be rotting if someone didn't take care of it.

How do you get to heaven with that display?

Fool!!!

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 18:53:33 

In reply to black

Steeuuuppossss.

Quit worrying about poking fun into what you dont believe.

No one cares what you think.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Shhhhh.

You dont have to believe...but no one likes the homeless man who makes fun of the other homeless folks.

You are going to the same place....hush.

Or are you so despondent you feel the need to attack the hope of others?

Anyway....you best be ignored.

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 18:55:18 

2 The tongue of the wise makes good use of knowledge, But the mouth of the stupid blurts out foolishness.

black 2020-01-04 19:01:03 

In reply to Ayenmol

Nonsense, all if it.

You fell for the White man's religion, hook, line and sinker lol

Christianity was foreign to Africa, just like it was foreign to India and China.

If not for slavery, you would not know Christianity.

Now you are a mental slave. lol lol lol

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 19:07:20 

14 The understanding heart seeks knowledge, But the mouth of the stupid feeds on* foolishness.

XDFIX 2020-01-04 19:35:15 

In reply to black

Christianity was foreign to Africa

?

Ayenmol 2020-01-04 19:41:51 

In reply to XDFIX

Just shake your head.

Apparently Christianity as a Religion is different than the belief system of other Religions.

Guy has no idea...just takes whatever he reads here and forms a sordid opinion.

Just let him go away please.

black 2020-01-04 21:13:53 

In reply to XDFIX

Yes, it was foreign to Africa.

I know you are gonna reference Ethiopia but that is only by proximity to the middle east.

Ayenmol 2020-01-05 00:03:26 

21 Foolishness is a joy to one lacking good sense,* But the man of discernment walks straight ahead.

Ayenmol 2020-01-05 13:36:05 

22 Insight is a fountain of life to those possessing it, But fools are disciplined by their own foolishness. 23 The heart of the wise one gives his mouth insight And adds persuasiveness to his speech.

black 2020-01-05 13:54:22 

In reply to Ayenmol

Fools think they are going to heaven.

What foolishness
. lol lol lol

Ayenmol 2020-01-05 13:55:01 

12 Better to meet a bear bereaved of her cubs Than to encounter someone stupid in his foolishness.
Anyone who acquits the wicked one and anyone who condemns the righteous one —Both of them are detestable to Jehovah.

Ayenmol 2020-01-05 19:52:11 

7 Upright* speech does not befit a fool. How much less does false speech befit a ruler!*

Ayenmol 2020-01-05 19:53:48 

28 Even a fool who keeps silent will be considered wise, And the one who seals his lips, discerning.

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-01-05 19:56:10 

[b]In reply to Ayenmol[/

Even a fool who keeps silent will be considered wise, And the one who seals his lips, discerning
. cool

Ayenmol 2020-01-06 02:03:50 

13 When anyone replies to a matter before he hears the facts, It is foolish and humiliating.
The first to state his case seems right, Until the other party comes and cross-examines him.

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 04:52:20 

3 It is a man’s own foolishness that distorts his way, And his heart becomes enraged against Jehovah.

A false witness will not go unpunished, And the one who lies with every breath will not escape.

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 13:26:46 

10 It is not fitting for a fool to live in luxury; How much less for a servant to rule over princes!

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 15:11:32 

3 It is honorable for a man to refrain from a dispute, But every fool will become embroiled in it.

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 15:12:27 

15 Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a boy, But the rod of discipline will remove it far from him.

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 15:13:15 

7 True wisdom is unattainable for a fool; He has nothing to say in the city gate.

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 19:27:29 

8 Anyone who plots evil Will be called a master schemer. 9 Foolish schemes* are sinful, And people detest a ridiculer. 10 If you become discouraged in the day of distress,* Your strength will be meager. 11 Rescue those who are being taken away to death, And hold back those staggering to the slaughter. 12 If you say, “But we did not know about this,” Does not the One who examines hearts* discern it? Yes, the One who watches you* will know And will repay each man according to his activity. 13 My son, eat honey, because it is good; Honey from the comb is sweet to the taste. 14 Likewise, know that wisdom is good for you.* If you find it, you will have a future And your hope will not be cut off.

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 19:56:01 

4 Do not answer the stupid one according to his foolishness, So that you do not put yourself on his level.*

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 20:21:40 

11 Like a dog that returns to its vomit, The stupid one repeats his foolishness. 16 The lazy one thinks he is wiser Than seven people who give a sensible reply. 18 Like a madman who shoots fiery missiles, arrows, and death* 19 Is the man who plays a trick on his neighbor and says, “I was only joking!”

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 21:11:31 

3 A stone is heavy and sand is weighty, But the irritation caused by a fool is heavier than both.

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 21:12:38 

22 Even if you pound a fool with a pestle Like crushed grain in a mortar, His foolishness will not leave him.

Ayenmol 2020-01-07 21:13:57 

9 When a wise man enters into a controversy with a fool, There will be ranting and ridicule, but no satisfaction.

Ayenmol 2020-01-08 03:31:08 

20 Have you seen a man hasty with his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Ayenmol 2020-01-08 05:16:36 

3 It is a man’s own foolishness that distorts his way, And his heart becomes enraged against Jehovah.

Ayenmol 2020-01-08 05:18:08 

15 Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a boy,* But the rod of discipline will remove it far from him.

Ayenmol 2020-01-08 10:43:57 

32 If you have foolishly exalted yourself Or if you have schemed to do so, Put your hand over your mouth.

Ayenmol 2020-01-08 11:41:23 

3 I explored with my heart by indulging myself with wine, all the while maintaining my own wisdom; I even embraced foolishness to find out what was the best thing for humans to do during their few days of life under the heavens.

black 2020-01-08 14:44:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

He who believes in something he has never seen shall be thought of as a fool.

Ayenmol 2020-01-09 14:19:30 

17 So I came to hate life, because everything being done under the sun seemed distressing to me, for everything was futile, a chasing after the wind. 18 I came to hate all that I had worked so hard for under the sun, because I must leave it behind for the man coming after me. 19 And who knows whether he will be wise or foolish? Yet he will take control over all the things I spent great effort and wisdom to acquire under the sun. This too is futility. 20 So I began to despair in my heart over all the hard work at which I had toiled under the sun. 21 For a man may work hard, guided by wisdom and knowledge and skill, but he must hand over his portion* to a man who did not work for it. This too is futility and a great tragedy.*

Ayenmol 2020-01-10 04:16:47 

5 Better to listen to a wise man’s rebuke than to listen to the song of fools. 6 For as the crackling of thorns burning under the pot, so is the laughter of the fool; and this too is futility.

Ayenmol 2020-01-10 05:48:24 

12 The words from the mouth of the wise one bring favor, but the lips of the stupid one are his ruin. 13 The first words out of his mouth are foolishness, and his last words are disastrous madness. 14 But the fool keeps on speaking. A man does not know what will happen; who can tell him what will come after him?

Ayenmol 2020-01-11 20:42:32 

17 Do not be excessively wicked, nor be foolish. Why should you die before your time? 18 It is best to grasp one warning without letting go of the other; for the one who fears God will heed them both.

Ayenmol 2020-01-11 20:43:59 

17 Better to heed the calm words of the wise than the shouts of the one ruling among fools. 18 Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but just one sinner can destroy much good.[/quote]

Barry 2020-01-12 10:50:46 

shock

Casper 2020-01-12 11:19:31 

In reply to Ayenmol

Can you tell me where all those conversations with Jehovah took place?

Were they conference calls? A sit down at a pre-arranged place? A whisper in the ears?

A message delivered by an intermediary?

Finally, if one hears a “voice” how does one know it’s the voice of God and not someone “hearing voices”

Speak to me Brother.

Casper 2020-01-12 20:30:50 

Where is Ayenmol when I needed him?

Ayenmol 2020-01-12 21:00:15 

10 As dead flies cause the perfumer’s oil to stink and bubble, so a little foolishness outweighs wisdom and glory. 2 The heart of the wise one leads him in the right way,* but the heart of the stupid one leads him in the wrong way.* 3 In whatever way the fool walks, he is lacking good sense,* and he lets everyone know that he is a fool.

Barry 2020-01-12 22:41:56 

Can someone use God's word to insult others?
confused

Ayenmol 2020-01-12 23:26:12 

In reply to Barry

You feel insulted, do you?

Or you dislike reading that which makes you uncomfortable?

When Jehovah sent his servants to deliver bad news to those straying ftom his word...wasbit meant as an insult?

You scared to read the Word of God?

Ayenmol 2020-01-12 23:28:51 

12 The words from the mouth of the wise one bring favor, but the lips of the stupid one are his ruin. 13 The first words out of his mouth are foolishness, and his last words are disastrous madness. 14 But the fool keeps on speaking. A man does not know what will happen; who can tell him what will come after him?

Barry 2020-01-12 23:41:53 

In reply to Ayenmol (Magormissabib)

You feel insulted, do you?

Or you dislike reading that which makes you uncomfortable?

When Jehovah sent his servants to deliver bad news to those straying ftom his word...wasbit meant as an insult?

You scared to read the Word of God?

Yes Sir, but you know your God also mentions false prophets

20 Now Pashur the son of Immer the priest, who was also chief governor in the house of the Lord, heard that Jeremiah prophesied these things.

2 Then Pashur smote Jeremiah the prophet, and put him in the stocks that were in the high gate of Benjamin, which was by the house of the Lord.

3 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Pashur brought forth Jeremiah out of the stocks. Then said Jeremiah unto him, The Lord hath not called thy name Pashur, but Magormissabib.

4 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will make thee a terror to thyself, and to all thy friends: and they shall fall by the sword of their enemies, and thine eyes shall behold it: and I will give all Judah into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall carry them captive into Babylon, and shall slay them with the sword.

5 Moreover I will deliver all the strength of this city, and all the labours thereof, and all the precious things thereof, and all the treasures of the kings of Judah will I give into the hand of their enemies, which shall spoil them, and take them, and carry them to Babylon.

6 And thou, Pashur, and all that dwell in thine house shall go into captivity: and thou shalt come to Babylon, and there thou shalt die, and shalt be buried there, thou, and all thy friends, to whom thou hast prophesied lies.

Ayenmol 2020-01-12 23:44:08 

In reply to Barry

A false prophet teaches false hoods....am posting scripture word for word.

So tell me again why you uncomfortable.

Barry 2020-01-12 23:46:24 

In reply to Ayenmol
since your can't read
Link Text

cool

Barry 2020-01-12 23:51:18 

In reply to Ayenmol
Luke 4

9 The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down from here. 10 For it is written: “ ‘He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully; 11 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’ ” 12 Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

Ayenmol 2020-01-12 23:52:19 

In reply to Barry

Steeuuupp0sss....make some sense....you tying to use scripture to say what it does not....talk abiut fakse prophet....

My topic and goal is stated in post number one....

I have no time fot your off topic no direction post.

The next series will be on the Word stupid.

People kerp telling me am this or that because i call foolishness and stupidity as i see it....

Lets see what they have yo say about all the sctiptures that identify this human phenomena.

Now go away.

Barry 2020-01-12 23:53:24 

In reply to Ayenmol

James 2:19 New International Version (NIV)

19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder

confused

Ayenmol 2020-01-12 23:53:34 

11 The princes of Zoan are foolish. The wisest advisers of Pharʹaoh give unreasonable advice. How can you say to Pharʹaoh: “I am a descendant of wise ones, A descendant of ancient kings”?

Barry 2020-01-12 23:54:16 

In reply to Ayenmol

.you tying to use scripture to say what it does not....talk abiut fakse prophet....

Isn't that what Satan did?

Barry 2020-01-12 23:56:45 

In reply to Ayenmol

9 The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down from here. 10 For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you
to guard you carefully;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[d]”

12 Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[e]

Psalm 91
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

Barry 2020-01-12 23:57:20 

In reply to Ayenmol
Just relax . . .
confused

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 00:00:39 

In reply to Barry

What did Satan do?

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 00:02:47 

In reply to Barry

More misaplication of scripture.

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 00:09:40 

In reply to Barry

You claim am a false prophet simply because i post sciptures on a particular subject....with no further expansion than let the scripture stand.

Then you claim satan and demons quote scripture....while you are quoting scripture and misapplying them yourself.

Moving on.

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 00:14:36 

8 And a highway will be there, Yes, a way called the Way of Holiness. The unclean one will not travel on it. It is reserved for the one walking on the way; No one foolish will stray onto it.

This is from Isaiah 35.

It actually is part of a prophecy for our day describing the Spiritual paradise Jehovah's people will enjoy.

And how Biblically stupid people will not be able to identify or understand it.

Feel free to take a look.

Barry 2020-01-13 01:20:36 

In reply to Ayenmol

More misaplication (sic) of scripture.

how?

shock

Barry 2020-01-13 01:23:14 

In reply to Ayenmol

And how Biblically stupid people will not be able to identify or understand it.

Paul never preached like this
Acts 17

In Athens

16 While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols. 17 So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there. 18 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection. 19 Then they took him and brought him to a meeting of the Areopagus, where they said to him, “May we know what this new teaching is that you are presenting? 20 You are bringing some strange ideas to our ears, and we would like to know what they mean.” 21 (All the Athenians and the foreigners who lived there spent their time doing nothing but talking about and listening to the latest ideas.)

22 Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: “People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. 23 For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’[b] As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’[c]

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 01:27:30 

In reply to Barry

Because am simply quoting the scripture till that last one and making no application.

Then you call me a false prophet while proceeding to apply to me scriptures to point out am being misleading when i have led no one....so you are doing what you are accusing me....applying to me what an not doing while you are doing that which you accuse me.

Now go away and let me quote my scriptures in peace.

If you want to debate on a specific topic...start your own thread.

Feel free to show a belief i have that is false using the scripture.

Instead of attacking me unnecassarily because you want to claim some superior knowledge.

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 01:36:09 

In reply to Barry

Paul....

23 Further, reject foolish and ignorant debates, knowing that they produce fights.

9 But have nothing to do with foolish arguments and genealogies and disputes and fights over the Law, for they are unprofitable and futile.

10 We are fools because of Christ, but you are discreet in Christ; we are weak, but you are strong; you are held in honor, but we in dishonor.

18 Let no one deceive himself: If anyone among you thinks he is wise in this system of things,* let him become a fool, so that he may become wise.

14 But a physical man does not accept* the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually.

You were saying....plus am not preaching...am simply quoting scripture.

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 02:45:47 

25 I am frustrating the signs of the empty talkers,* And I am the One who makes diviners act like fools; The One confounding the wise men And turning their knowledge into foolishness; 26 The One making the word of his servant come true And completely fulfilling the predictions of his messengers; The One saying of Jerusalem, ‘She will be inhabited,’ And of the cities of Judah, ‘They will be rebuilt, And I will restore her ruins’;

Barry 2020-01-13 03:25:02 

In reply to Ayenmol

All of these scriptures including verse 23 were written to what you call First Century Christians- not to nonbelievers and apostates. You LOVE fights and debates.... rolleyes

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 03:27:19 

In reply to Barry

says the man detracting from what am doing to fight and debate....While being shown to be wrong each time....I guess first century Christians are different than true Christians today....

Barry 2020-01-13 05:54:19 

In reply to Ayenmol

Are YOU a true Christian? shock

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 14:32:08 

In reply to Barry

What makes a true Christian?

Barry 2020-01-13 15:08:08 

In reply to Ayenmol

What is truth? big grin

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 15:51:14 

In reply to Barry

A question with another question...the Bible answers both wuestions clearly....on many occasions Jesus alluded to or directly mentions truth and it's importance in serving Jehovah.

But as usual, you can post all sorts of unrelated items but cant answer a simple question....rather you think you cute by channeling Pilate....then again, like Pilate you have no clue....obviously.

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 15:57:06 

21 And they questioned him, saying: “Teacher, we know you speak and teach correctly and show no partiality, but you teach the way of God in line with truth:

23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.”

Why this preoccupation with truth?

33 You have sent men to John, and he has borne witness to the truth.

What truth?

16 And yet even if I do judge, my judgment is truthful, because I am not alone, but the Father who sent me is with me.

32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

40 But now you are seeking to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.

So....what is truth? How important is truth before anything else?

Ayenmol 2020-01-13 16:05:09 

I would not expect a relevant response frim the likes of you.

Because like most of your kind you just spew info without a cohesive reference point.

Which is why so many oeople think the Bible is a jumbled mess.

Because those who like to claim they know it cant use it to mount an argument on truth.

Casper 2020-01-13 18:39:41 

Ayenmol, still has not answered my post.

Barry 2020-01-13 22:02:40 

In reply to Ayenmol

But as usual, you can post all sorts of unrelated items but cant answer a simple question....rather you think you cute by channeling Pilate....then again, like Pilate you have no clue....obviously.

Because like most of your kind you just spew info without a cohesive reference point.

Which is why so many oeople think the Bible is a jumbled mess.

Do you really believe that you reflect the Christ? Is your behaviour Christlike?
You are a disgrace. You shouldn't use the name of God in your mouth . . .

confused

Philippians 2 King James Version (KJV)

2 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and [b]took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death[/b], even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Ayenmol 2020-01-14 02:49:26 

In reply to Barry

Each time you cant answer the question you try to turn it around and claim your inability to respond is fue to my treating you like you deserve yo be treated....

Do you want me to post Christ response to the pharisees who kept detracting?

Your kind are those who cant develop a point or answer a question....just post or talk around everything aimlessly...and claim your ideas being dismantled means the other person is not nice.

Barry 2020-01-14 06:53:37 

In reply to Ayenmol

There are NO Pharisees HERE. Fact is you are far from Christ. You are aggressive, argumentative and ‘worldly.’ Sorry, I don’t mean to hurt. Nobody here is a fool. If you claim to be if a higher standard, show it.... don’t call people’s views ‘foolishness’ confused

Ayenmol 2020-01-14 07:07:40 

In reply to Barry

22 “For my people are foolish; They take no note of me. They are stupid sons, with no understanding. They are clever* enough when it comes to doing bad, But they do not know how to do good.”

Barry 2020-01-14 11:19:29 

In reply to Ayenmol

That scripture describes you for you claim to be God’s chosen one... evil

Ayenmol 2020-01-17 15:23:45 

4 But I said to myself: “Surely these must be the lowly. They act foolishly, for they do not know the way of Jehovah, The judgment of their God.

Barry 2020-01-17 20:33:46 

In reply to Ayenmol

Psalm 86:5
5 For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive,

And abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon You.

confused

Ayenmol 2020-01-17 21:16:22 

21 “Hear this, you foolish and senseless people:* They have eyes but cannot see; They have ears but cannot hear. 22 ‘Do you not fear me?’ declares Jehovah, ‘Should you not tremble before me? It is I who placed the sand as the boundary for the sea, A permanent regulation that it cannot pass over. Although its waves toss, they cannot prevail; Although they roar, they still cannot pass beyond it. 23 But this people has a stubborn and rebellious heart; They have turned aside and gone their own way.

Barry 2020-01-17 23:44:43 

1 cor 1: 27

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

big grin

Ayenmol 2020-01-18 03:04:54 

In reply to Barry

Is'nt that the vety scripture i introduced to you when you claimed the appostle Paul never spoke of fools and foolishness?

Why dont you just go away rsther than detract from what am doing?

Your imput is worthless.

Ayenmol 2020-01-18 03:06:35 

7 You have fooled me, O Jehovah, and I was fooled. You used your strength against me, and you prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all day long; Everyone ridicules me. 8 For whenever I speak, I must cry out and proclaim, “Violence and destruction!” For me the word of Jehovah has been the cause of insults and jeering all day long. 9 So I said: “I am not going to make mention of him, And I will speak no more in his name.” But in my heart it became like a burning fire shut up in my bones, And I was tired of holding it in; I could no longer endure it. 10 For I heard many evil rumors; Terror surrounded me. “Denounce him; let us denounce him!” Every man wishing me peace was watching for my downfall: “Perhaps he will make a foolish mistake, And we can prevail and take our revenge against him.”

Barry 2020-01-18 09:42:13 

In reply to Ayenmol

Read it again- it means that God can help fools like you gain wisdom and insight... unless you are an apostate... I not moving.... confused confused

Barry 2020-01-18 09:47:45 

They Became Fools: A Pauline Description of Apostasy in Israel and its Prescriptive Implications for both Jews and Gentiles in Romans 1:18-25

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Ayenmol 2020-01-19 13:18:21 

In reply to Barry

You attacck me for posting scriptures because you do not like what it says.....like many of the false prophets out there who only consider the scriptures that feel good.

You call me an apostate.

False claim based on no data.

You claim Paul would never call people fools...I prove you wrong.

You call me false christian....I ask you to state what a true Christian is.....you can't do it.

So every time I ask you to back your attacks with the Scriptures you can't do it....just attack me.

Bit am the wicked?

All you can do is spout lies but can't reason or give an answer when asked a legitimate question.

Post lies and make charges that are easily refuted.

But you want to call me apostate.... because I post scriptures?

Do you even know what apostasy is?

You could not tell me what truth is.

Try to tear me down while claiming am tearing others down because you can't stand reading scriptures that don't massage your ego.

Or maybe it exposes you personally....

Ayenmol 2020-01-19 13:20:19 

7 The days of reckoning will come, The days of retribution will come, And Israel will know it. Their prophet will be a fool, and the man of inspiration will go mad; Because your error is abundant, the animosity against you is abundant.”

Emir 2020-01-19 13:49:51 

In reply to Ayenmol

You and Barry (he has a few handles?) fighting is real jokey

Barry is a lil dull, dry and boring. But question, who is the Jehova Witness and who is the Seven Day Adventist?

Ayenmol 2020-01-19 14:25:31 

In reply to Emir

Why do you ask?

Barry 2020-01-19 15:11:53 

In reply to Emir

Alien21 you are interfering with me... I have one handle as does whatever his name . I have no religion except worshiping your ...... ....... how is Canada and your large belly? Can’t you diet? big grin

Barry 2020-01-19 15:13:57 

In reply to Ayenmol

You realize he is sgtjones and problemjay? He is originally Alien21- careful he pms you... wink

Barry 2020-01-19 15:21:17 

In reply to Ayenmol

Do you think Paul would have called the people he was preaching to fools? redface

Ayenmol 2020-01-19 18:41:27 

In reply to Barry

As usual you cannot answer the questions pised ti you.

You somehow know eceryone and their handles while b3jng in the board 8 months...you are the biggest liar here

Ignored.

Ayenmol 2020-01-19 18:42:10 

26 Furthermore, everyone hearing these sayings of mine and not doing them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.

Barry 2020-01-19 19:02:11 

In reply to Ayenmol

You are not deserving of personal or eternal truth. I have never seen you personally why do I have to say where I have been? However, to this point, I have never lied. Take it or leave it and call no one foolish.... you are not authorized.... evil

Ayenmol 2020-01-20 00:49:25 

17 Fools and blind ones! Which, in fact, is greater, the gold or the temple that has sanctified the gold?

Ayenmol 2020-01-20 00:49:58 

2 Five of them were foolish, and five were discreet.*

Ayenmol 2020-01-20 00:51:37 

19 But I ask, Israel did not fail to know, did they? First Moses says: “I will incite you to jealousy through that which is not a nation; I will incite you to violent anger through a foolish nation.”

Barry 2020-01-20 10:12:20 

In reply to Ayenmol
Apostasy?
2 Peter 3 16b; 17

There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures. 17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability
confused

Ayenmol 2020-01-20 12:42:17 

8 The foolish said to the discreet, ‘Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are about to go out.’

Ayenmol 2020-01-20 12:43:15 

22 Although claiming they were wise, they became foolish

Barry 2020-01-21 00:14:07 

the ignorant and unstable
twist things

black 2020-01-21 00:45:22 

In reply to Ayenmol

8 The foolish said to the discreet, ‘Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are about to go out.’

Have you thought about electricity?

Barry 2020-01-21 01:59:24 

In reply to black

When was electricity recognized by man? confused

black 2020-01-21 04:29:59 

In reply to Barry

Don't ask stupid questions.

Maybe there needs to be another coming of Christ so he can start talking about things modern day humans identify with instead of donkeys and oil lamps.

Barry 2020-01-21 11:46:20 

In reply to black

Was electricity understood and used back then? Up to the 18th century we used whale oil- maybe your ancestors had electricity? confused

Barry 2020-01-21 11:47:05 

In reply to black

Your ass has spoken to YOU, Baalam? surprised

Barry 2020-01-21 11:47:44 

In reply to Ayenmol

I think Black is also an ..... big grin

black 2020-01-21 11:52:11 

In reply to Barry

You're so stupid, it's not funny.

Ayenmol 2020-01-21 14:36:27 

18 For the speech about the torture stake* is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is God’s power.

Barry 2020-01-22 07:08:39 

In reply to black

Black, what religion were you in the past? surprised

Barry 2020-02-01 01:52:55 

2 Timothy 2:24

New International Version
And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

New Living Translation
A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people.

English Standard Version
And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,