powen001 2020-02-14 22:01:57 

In reply to nitro

careful...

DukeStreet 2020-02-14 22:08:49 

In reply to Real-cricket

Not happening in this century.

Ninetenjack 2020-02-14 23:17:38 

Not happening in this century

As a progressive conservative I have to admit I am still amazed that folks get stupid over issues like these. We all grew up in an era where being gay was taboo, we are always fussed about the sex issue, I am more than happy to admit I was in this boat at one time in my life. But people's thoughts and beliefs constantly evolve and so have mine. This isn't a sex issue its a civil rights issue same as giving black people freedom, so while I agree it may be a stretch for some lets all move on.

We need to stop putting people in boxes, I don't eat meat, I don't do dairy, I drive an electric and I am conservative as they come, go figure.

Go Trump wink

Raggs 2020-02-14 23:24:27 

In reply to Real-cricket

Damn...never of it so big grin

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-02-14 23:32:30 

In reply to Ninetenjack

This isn't a sex issue its a civil rights issue same as giving black people freedom, so while I agree it may be a stretch for some lets all move on.

How can you equate the 2. Can’t explain anything to you if that is your position.

Live in your bliss

they say they believe that black people have been discriminated against because of their skin color, because of who they are – while gay, lesbian and transgender people want protection for a lifestyle and sexual behavior they have chosen themselves.

Real-cricket 2020-02-14 23:35:13 

In reply to Raggs

Damn...never of it so

I know eh big grin

but its sickening

Ninetenjack 2020-02-14 23:41:14 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

How can you equate the 2. Can’t explain anything to you if that is your position.

Sorry, don't gay people have civil rights just same as anyone? rolleyes

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-02-14 23:43:52 

In reply to Ninetenjack

Civil rights and gay rights are not the same.

They muddying up the water for simpleminded individuals

the gay community’s attempt to tie their pursuit of special rights based on their behavior to the civil rights movement of the 1960s and 1970s.

“Being black is not a lifestyle choice.

Have your own movement

Ninetenjack 2020-02-14 23:50:36 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Civil rights and gay rights are not the same.

Ok, that's like saying all people have rights but black people don't because they are animals and have the same rights as chattels...dude it doesn't matter their sexual orientation they have the same rights as anyone else. I totally get the residue that some of us have growing up in the era we did but we have the ability to learn, move on evolve.

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-02-15 00:00:02 

In reply to Ninetenjack

Ok, that's like saying all people have rights but black people don't because they are animals and have the same rights as chattels..

That comment came out of a yet to be named hole

imusic 2020-02-15 00:15:06 

In reply to Real-cricket

Bill thought he would be the first “First Husband”

maj 2020-02-15 02:11:15 

In reply to Ninetenjack

I have zero issue with a person choosing his/her sexual choices.

I have a problem with wanting special rights for those choices. In fact the LGBT agenda wants more rights because of their sexual orientation.

I cant stand the fact that they love to equate their struggles for rights to those of black Americans. Black Americans who realize this will not vote for a gay man.

To them it's just another group jumping ahead of them in the line.

hotarobin 2020-02-15 03:17:57 

In reply to Ninetenjack

This isn't a sex issue its a civil rights issue same as giving black people freedom, so while I agree it may be a stretch for some lets all move on.
I see you bought the bait....oh well

nickoutr 2020-02-15 03:44:20 

fack that abomination

Tryangle 2020-02-15 03:53:48 

In reply to maj

wanting special rights

I've heard this argument before, but what are these special rights that are unique to gay people?

maj 2020-02-15 04:49:37 

In reply to Tryangle

Try firing an incompetent gay employee, they pull the gay card faster than a magician.

ponderiver 2020-02-15 09:13:57 

Who would have thought the voting choices
could be between a pussy grabber and a batty grabber..... given those facts there can only be one winner
Only in Murca rolleyes

nick2020 2020-02-15 09:29:36 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

the gay community’s attempt to tie their pursuit of special rights based on their behavior to the civil rights movement of the 1960s and 1970s.

“Being black is not a lifestyle choice.

You do not understand what civil rights are then.

Definition

Religion is a choice but it is also protected by your civil rights. As is speech. So separating race and sexuality by choice in a effort to disqualify the latter suggests you do not understand what civil rights are.

You will have to find another road to travel.

By the way you also have no proof that being Gay is a choice. You believe this and I certainly won't spend any time trying to debate that one. But at least we solved one issue - understanding what civil rights are.

sudden 2020-02-15 12:58:11 

Leo Varadkar is PM of Ireland and openly gay and married. i believe he visited the US with his husband. and as far as i am aware the US didnt explode, Ireland still functions and global warming continues.

Ninetenjack 2020-02-15 13:04:05 

In reply to nick2020

By the way you also have no proof that being Gay is a choice.

Correct, it isn't a preference its an orientation.

Real-cricket 2020-02-15 17:28:39 

In reply to sudden

Leo Varadkar is PM of Ireland and openly gay and married. i believe he visited the US with his husband. and as far as i am aware the US didnt explode, Ireland still functions and global warming continues.

So America is ready to follow suit?

sudden 2020-02-15 17:30:28 

In reply to Real-cricket

dont know. i am just saying the world wont give a flying fuck

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-02-15 18:43:56 

In reply to Ninetenjack

orientation

the determination of the relative position of something or someone (especially oneself).
"the child's surroundings provide clues to help in orientation"
the relative physical position or direction of something.

TriniStar 2020-02-17 01:22:54 

In reply to Real-cricket

America ready for that?

Nope but they going in that direction. Give America another twenty years