The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Joke of the day.

Courtesy 2020-04-07 22:51:38 

A short while ago, Trump said a woman figuratively woke from the dead 4 hours after she was administered hydroxychloroquine.

It takes more than 5 hours for this drug to reach bioavailabilty levels when taken by mouth.

Drug cure?...NO

Miracle?...Yes.

This man is treading on very dangerous grounds.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

embsallie 2020-04-07 23:07:19 

In reply to Courtesy

he is a dangerous man, that is fact.

Courtesy 2020-04-07 23:13:31 

In reply to embsallie

I laughed at this but this is no laughing matter. This man is raving mad.

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-04-07 23:39:06 

In reply to Courtesy

Maybe she took it as a suppository.
big grin

Courtesy 2020-04-07 23:43:21 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

lol lol lol

And Trump manufactured this dosage form.

Man, Trump say the woman literally walked out of her death bed, four hours after taking the drug.

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-04-07 23:47:21 

In reply to Courtesy

The guy make stuff..ad lib
See how he made up the population of Seoul big grin big grin

Courtesy 2020-04-07 23:51:58 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Yep. He likes to dig into his ass.

big grin

hotarobin 2020-04-08 00:23:59 

In reply to Courtesy

intravenous fluids.....

Courtesy 2020-04-08 00:56:43 

In reply to hotarobin

Trump said the woman's husband rushed to the Pharmacy to get it. This eliminates IV. Also this form is not available in IV...only its sisters.

hotarobin 2020-04-08 03:38:22 

In reply to Courtesy

Also this form is not available in IV...only its sisters
this is incorrect...my sister prepares the IVs for this particular cocktail for covid patients in NYC...

bravos 2020-04-08 04:20:09 

In reply to hotarobin

He expect sick weak dying and possibly unconscious patients to swallow tabs .

Arrogant and enthusiastic tunnel vision at its finest..

Joke of the day indeed..

Courtesy 2020-04-08 11:27:56 

In reply to hotarobin

this is incorrect...my sister prepares the IVs for this particular cocktail for covid patients in NYC...

I said the sisters are available but not hydroxychoroquine in IV form.

Post details of the cocktail please.

In particular, drug composite and route of administration.

Courtesy 2020-04-08 11:30:14 

In reply to bravos

Arrogant and enthusiastic tunnel vision at its finest..

Joke of the day indeed..

Jackass, Trump said the husband went to buy hydroxychloroquine in a pharmacy and returned in quick time. Injectables are not sold OTC and are certainly not available OTC. But more importantly, H-chloroquine is not stable in solution and cannot be available in IV form.

Fool.

Please stay off this topic and don't pollute my thread with your rank ignorance.

Do they sell injectables OTCs in pharmacies in TNT?

Did you listen to the briefing?

Inportant consideration: The patient, it was reported by Trump, was the one who asked the doctor to use the drug as last resort and asked the husband to buy it from a pharmacy. Talk about the patient's unconsciousness...bobole.

So, do you think that Trump is asking patients inflicted with Covid-19 to use injectables or tablets? Jackass.

I can see you have no logic gate.

If you believe in fairytales...If you believe a Covid-19 patient who is unconscious or conscious will get a dose of hydroxychloroquine and recover in 4 hours by way of therapeutics....I don't.

When a double blind study provides me with empirical data that is published in a reputable medical journal then I will reassess the efficacy of using this drug in its application to tx Covid-19. Until such time, I will treat it as "come pour lick and stick."

I have ice that will not melt in hell to sell to you at a very big discount.

Jackass...you are a joke all by yourself.

Courtesy 2020-04-08 12:03:18 

Trump is playing a very dangerous game.

This recklessness has already cost lives.

carl0002 2020-04-08 13:10:45 

In reply to Courtesy
You got to realize the form of the drug that Trump have vested interest. Its the one selling in the pharmacy he pushing that's why the lie got to be told a certain way.

Courtesy 2020-04-08 13:21:47 

In reply to carl0002

The President's word carries weight as foolish as Trump may appear to be.

I understand his risk:benefit argument in "don't have a chance cases" but reasonable persons with mild symptoms, in an effort to stop the progression of the disease may risk taking a very toxic drug which at best there is only anecdotal evidence of a cure rate.

Trump touts this drug as "a miracle cure" which is far from the truth.

This is reckless coming from a President.

black 2020-04-08 13:25:21 

In reply to Courtesy

He is lying, that's all there is to it.

Trump doesn't surprise me because I know he lies a lot.

Courtesy 2020-04-08 13:27:38 

In reply to black

I bring everything coming out of Bravos and Trump's mouth to the nearest truth.

carl0002 2020-04-08 19:45:16 

In reply to Courtesy

Agreed but you think he cares about anything other than return on investment. shock

powen001 2020-04-08 19:49:13 

In reply to Courtesy

Trump is pulling the strings of his much needed Evangelical grouping who have forsaken every biblical teaching to support this man.

I am still waiting for the Biblical references which support their position....

not even claiming to be republican passes the smell test for me.

Courtesy 2020-04-08 19:55:37 

In reply to carl0002

No. Empathy is alien to Trump. His only interest in the Presidency is, was, has been, to help self and close associates.

His new interest is how to avoid jail time by winning again...and this time, he will use a more nuclear approach.

BeatDball 2020-04-08 20:05:03 

That woman is a Democrat politician & thanked POTUS! Dwl. Hehehe. The rest of the world is using this drug! Boi, these facting fools are something else. I'm outta here.
confused razz

hotarobin 2020-04-09 03:47:03 

In reply to Courtesy

you are correct azithromycin is available in IV not hydroxychloroquine. She also said that there is discussion about not prescribing the cocktail anymore..

Scar 2020-04-09 04:14:41 

Zithromycin is the tablet form Az... is IV

Courtesy 2020-04-09 11:06:15 

In reply to hotarobin

you are correct azithromycin is available in IV not hydroxychloroquine. She also said that there is discussion about not prescribing the cocktail anymore..

Thank you sah...but just do me one a favour, though. Please PM Bravos and tell him Courtesy was correct and stop putting his pea brain in matters that he knows absolutely nothing about.

Let Bravos know as well, I bring everything he says here to the nearest truth. The ignorant fool.

For your own edification, a cocktail in pharmaceutical terms, does not necessarily mean a liquid combination of drugs like Brompton's cocktail. There are cocktails used in the tx of AIDS, TB, etc which are only in tablet form.