The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Who In Your Eyes

Raggs 2020-04-09 16:46:03 

Lost momentum in this coronavirus setback? I say Brandon King and Chemar Holder.

Halliwell 2020-04-09 16:54:57 

In reply to Raggs

Little B
He took a long time to get up to speed after big idiot

ponderiver 2020-04-09 17:11:31 

In reply to Halliwell

nah Paint..... he was just getting into paint mode now he will have to start all over again
and yuh know how paint does dry ??

Narper 2020-04-09 17:15:57 

In reply to Raggs

Permaul

Narper 2020-04-09 17:19:36 

In reply to Halliwell

“A couple months ago I decided to build my own cricket net at my home,” he said. “I invested in a ball machine, so I’ve been training. My brother (Dwayne Bravo) comes across from time to time and we do some physical training as well...I tend to spend a lot of time in the nets with the ball machine and with my personal coach.”

Bravo described the current situation which has brought world sport to a virtual standstill as “very unfortunate circumstances.” He added: “It’s important that we try our best to stay as fit as possible. I think it is an important time for us to work on our mental game as well, and I think it’s very important that we stay confident because I’m sure sooner rather than later we’ll be back out on the playing field once more representing the West Indies.”

No stopping Bravo

Halliwell 2020-04-09 17:36:49 

In reply to Narper

So Bravo flouting social distancing rules in Trinidad?
Tell Big B and personal coach to keep them rass home big grin

openning 2020-04-09 18:09:45 

In reply to Halliwell

Little B
He took a long time to get up to speed after big idiot

Little B said on the Mason show, he bought a Ball Machine, and is working on his game, His brother comes around to practice.

openning 2020-04-09 18:16:33 

In reply to Narper
Gayle and Russell have personal trainers, Russell usually show the world his practice sessions, in his back yard.
Saw Little B and Young Holder, doing catching drills, in the pool.

JamMack 2020-04-11 17:19:30 

Jermaine Blackwood was on a tear. Hope he picks up where he left off.

Narper 2020-04-11 17:59:36 

In reply to openning

The seniors have headed in the right direction.

Hety needs to learn from his seniors and get serious.

Pooran has Cappo Pouty as a mentor.

Brandon King is another player who must take it up another notch...I believe he can develop into a world class batsman people will pay money to watch bat

Paint has to re-invent himself somehow...and he cant do it on his own and I hope he knows that

Shai Hope has the right formula for ODIs...I see no reason which he can't be successfulk in tests too.

I personally would like to see J Ho focus on his test batting...and let the other young turks lead the fast attack....turks like Al Jo and Oshane Thomas.

Keemo Paul has to work on strengthening...too many injuries too often...everytime he comes back from injury its like he is starting over....but he is young and I believe he has a great future

openning 2020-04-11 18:20:45 

In reply to Narper

Paint has to re-invent himself somehow...and he cant do it on his own and I hope he knows that

I have been advocating for Kraigg to than the group, that brought him this far, and get a new management team.
Tage will have to leave Guyana, or Shiv and his dada would have to follow the William sisters dad and Earl Woods, in allowing their children to get professionals to manage them.

WARRICAN: The programme that the BCA has from the younger age group straight to senior cricket is excellent. All I need to see is more one-and-one work where a coach helps you break down your game and do more technical work.

I posted the complete interview in a thread, Jomel is on point, a player should have an indium or a group of coaches to assist them.
I blame him for not getting one on one help, with his bowling.

camos 2020-04-11 22:51:34 

In reply to Raggs

you can't tell until cricket returns, some players will just pick up where they left off.