The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Plandemic

JohnBull 2020-05-07 00:17:01 

Apologies if this has been posted already.

but it's interesting as raass

black 2020-05-07 00:43:35 

In reply to JohnBull

Here

Judy Anne Mikovits is an American anti-vaccination activist and former medical researcher. She has made discredited claims about vaccines, coronavirus, and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).

Drapsey 2020-05-07 00:50:27 

In reply to JohnBull

Anti Fauci propaganda.

Wonder who is behind it.

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-05-07 01:37:07 

In reply to JohnBull

fear makes control the masses easier

Just like this site

Don’t be a jackass but moderator can be a dog whistler.

Both are not pretending to be democracies

You can say &$@/ and go off grid or have fun with it

JohnBull 2020-05-07 02:56:35 

In reply to black

Not everything the mainstream media tells you is true and not because they're trying to mislead, but because they don't know either that it's not true.

And not everything that a "conspiratorist" like Dr. Mikovits says is true either, or is not.

Intelligent peeps are those who gather as much facts as possible, then analyze and try to discern what really a gwaan.

So blackie, thanks for that bit from Wiki, another piece of the puzzle. You may now go back to your regular schedule of twenty or more threads per day, nineteen or more of which are complete and total phuckeries... razz

black 2020-05-07 03:25:40 

In reply to JohnBull

The minute that lady opened her mouth, I knew she was a kook. Unlike you, I can spot a kook from a mile away. But you are a conspiracy theorist, not much if anything is going to change your mind.

Dukes 2020-05-07 11:33:52 

In reply to JohnBull

Be careful my friend. KOOKS and CONSPIRACY THEORISTS can have PhD's too!!!!!

Curtis 2020-05-07 13:04:13 

What gets me is how confident Fauci was in 2017 that there was going to be a Pandemic during Trump's term.

Curtis 2020-05-07 13:08:33 

In reply to Dukes

Did the gov't introduce and push crack into black neighborhoods?

That used to be conspiracy theory at one time, and now is believed to be true.

black 2020-05-07 13:27:42 

In reply to Curtis

Still is conspiracy theory.

Dukes 2020-05-07 13:51:01 

In reply to Curtis

Did the gov't introduce and push crack into black neighborhoods?

NO!!!!
Did the Government turn a blind eye to the white drug lords who introduced crack to black neighborhoods?

YES!!!!!

Chrissy 2020-05-07 14:59:21 

In reply to JohnBull

Bare BS

Taken down by Youtube. Nuff mad peeps deh 'bout.

Chrissy 2020-05-07 14:59:56 

In reply to Dukes

Ding ding - crackpot

JohnBull 2020-05-07 15:32:28 

In reply to black

But you are a conspiracy theorist, not much if anything is going to change your mind.

Please show how you arrive at this conclusion based on what I have so far written on this thread.

Dukes 2020-05-07 15:35:13 

In reply to JohnBull

JB like yuh gat cabin fever bro.Yuh need some ElDorado 15 year old Bro.!!!!!!!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

JohnBull 2020-05-07 15:37:46 

In reply to Dukes

Be careful my friend. KOOKS and CONSPIRACY THEORISTS can have PhD's too!!!!!

I'm well aware, Doc ....as you should be likewise that I ain't no conspiracy theorist.

However, I standby my previous assertion --- the government and by extension the mainstream media are capable of misinformation and the kooks are sometimes speakers of the truth.

black 2020-05-07 15:39:19 

In reply to JohnBull

You are inclined to believe this stuff, that is what conspiracy theories are all about. When people cannot find rational explanations for what is happening, they look for alternate scenarios that makes sense in their minds. And, when those alternate views are presented, they latch on to them.

JohnBull 2020-05-07 15:41:21 

In reply to black

Maybe you were distracted when I asked the first time so let me try again:

Please show how you arrive at this conclusion based on what I have so far written on this thread.

Dukes 2020-05-07 15:48:26 

In reply to JohnBull

the government and by extension the mainstream media are capable of misinformation and the kooks are sometimes speakers of the truth.

The problem is that because the first part is true, we are susceptible to outlandish nonsense such as drug companies deliberately getting people sick in order to get us to use their drugs.Lemme give you something that is real
Big Pharma has conspired with the Medical Profession to lower the "Normal range" of cholesterol in order to sell more statin drugs.
THAT IS TRUE.It is not a conspiracy theory. IT IS FACT.

Having been in Jamaica in 1983 my knowledge of what went down prior and during the US invasion of Grenada is COMPLETELY different from most Americans.
However I can most times discern wild conspiracy theories from Government malfeasance and we must all strive to do the same.

black 2020-05-07 15:49:03 

In reply to JohnBull

Look Dude, you already stated that kooks sometimes tell the truth, so you were inclined to believe her. Instead, you posted that nonsense before proper, vetting.

JohnBull 2020-05-07 15:56:12 

In reply to Dukes

What you said:

However I can most times discern wild conspiracy theories from Government malfeasance and we must all strive to do the same.

What I said:

Intelligent peeps are those who gather as much facts as possible, then analyze and try to discern what really a gwaan.

Now, I would never dare to propose that I am as smart as your learned self but on this point we seem to be unanimous ...!

lol lol lol

JohnBull 2020-05-07 16:05:30 

In reply to black

And you vetted it via Wikipedia ... the airtight, bastion of truth and facts...?

I posted the article as "interesting" which it is, regardless of whether or not it is true. And because I maintain that not all conspiracy theories are baseless does not evidence an inclination to believe them.

I believe that one should listen to all sides of a story and then use reason and intelligence to decipher fact from phuckery. And I stated that clearly above.

So again, your conclusion that I'm a conspiracy man is rather confounding to me.

Curtis 2020-05-07 16:28:01 

Best I can do on little time, Drugs were a strategy to further downgrade black neighborhoods

Now folks will not come out and say it was intentional, but it was.

black 2020-05-07 16:40:37 

In reply to Curtis

It's was well known that Reagan was a racist, that racist "monkey" comment has been out there for years.

birdseye 2020-05-07 16:53:59 

In reply to Curtis

What gets me is how confident Fauci was in 2017 that there was going to be a Pandemic during Trump's term.
Not just Fauci – Bill Gates warned Trump that a pandemic was big threat --- Obama was also concerned. And briefed Trump and his team on the possibility.

Halliwell 2020-05-07 17:17:10 

This is a good example of why so many people believe so much false information about this virus.

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-05-07 22:38:52 

Books on Vaccine