The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Keiron Powell disappointed on Mason and Guesses

Larr Pullo 2020-05-12 23:14:25 

That he scored the most runs and didn't get a pick.

Well all I have to say is he coulda been named Devon Smith!

lol lol

openning 2020-05-12 23:28:57 

Kieran Omar Akeem Powell

Judgement 2020-05-13 00:00:24 

In reply to Larr Pullo

That snake Roger Harper didn't even have an explanation for not picking Powell after the youth scored the most runs in the regional season.

On top of that a certain nasty West Indies Coach told Powell that he's financially well set up and so he doesn't need to play cricket, and to let another player make that money instead. I know for a fact that same Coach had the same opinion on another West Indies player who's also (mysteriously) been discarded.

Facking unbelievable, most top level Coaches would support players setting their lives up for life after cricket but our absurd Management tell players you got too much money, you don't need cricket and get their homeboys into the squad instead, boy how I want to reveal which Coach that is.

sudden 2020-05-13 00:08:16 

In reply to Judgement

I hear it is Otis from titland big grin

Judgement 2020-05-13 00:15:28 

In reply to sudden

Nah, not Otis / Otis from Titland... Otis and Stuart Law etc were big supporters of Powell actually... This Coach in question is even uglier than Otis I can reveal that much...when them heart ugly I guess it shows eh... confused

natty_forever 2020-05-13 12:30:50 

Justice for Devon Smith.

Larr Pullo 2020-05-13 13:21:45 

In reply to Judgement

Who was the coach?

jacksprat 2020-05-13 13:43:18 

Did they ever give a cogent explanation why Nekita Miller was only selected for one test despite having a bowling average of some like 16 runs, and annually topping the bowling charts in both wickets and average?

voiceofreason 2020-05-13 21:01:57 

In reply to Judgement

Kieran Powell does not deserve to be anywhere near a Test team. Did nothing in the last season to warrant a pick. ODI yes as he had a good Super50 tournament.

Kay 2020-05-13 21:15:28 

I say to Powell, do a YouTube video bro and F dem up …...

granite 2020-05-13 21:31:14 

In reply to voiceofreason
I think you are bad on your boy because the selectors have no right to drop somebody because they are financially well off,WTF is going on.KP may have had some past problems,but he looks to be a class above many in the region.

voiceofreason 2020-05-13 22:38:06 

In reply to granite

You cannot go on hearsay. Come on bro. Kieran needed to break down that door started off solid and faded badly from there.

Judgement 2020-05-16 23:08:22 

In reply to Larr Pullo

Who was the coach?

Roddy facking Estwick. He said both Carlos Brathwaite and Kieran Powell are well off financially and don't need to play cricket and to leave it to other players who need the money. Both players live in England and have various business ventures and have invested wisely but that is none of dutty badminded Roddy Estwick's facking business - since when is that part of the selection criteria?!

I guess that's why his homeboy Shayne Moseley is suddenly in the team as a potential opener (England gone destroy that cluleless boy watch!). Half of the Bajans in that squad, who would otherwise never merit a mention, were past students of Roddy fat fack Estwick. He is the most bad-minded piece of shite I have ever been unlucky to have met! Imagine Carlos Brathwaite can't even make a regional squad now when he was CCC Captain a couple of seasons ago all because Roddy Estwick feels he's "too wealthy to need cricket".

Kieran Powell scored the most runs in the Super 50 and the most runs regionally (collectively) this past season and yet, Shayne Moseley, Paul Palmer and Jahmar facking Hamilton (who barely made 50 runs all season!) are able to make a 30-man squad to England because Powell apparently too wealthy to make this team!!!!!! You ever hear anything more ridiculous by a bunch of corrupt, badminded old skunts?! A fat, old, high school sports teacher from Barbados, telling people who should and should not be playing cricket when he's never played cricket for his granny never mind at international level twisted twisted twisted twisted

Furthermore, during the Mason interview, Roger Harper said they picked players most suited for "English conditions" wtf, Powell went to one of the best private cricket schools in England and has played in England with the West Indies how many times? Yet they sending Moseley? What a joke!

And no, the fitness test was NOT the reason Powell isn't in the 30-man squad, that yo-yo test applied to the Sri Lanka tour and Oshane Thomas went on that tour with no fitness test (straight after his car accident), Pooran went on that tour with no fitness test (he was coming off injury), Russell went on that tour with no fitness test (he's permanently injured), Pollard didn't even turn up to the fitness test and he went on that tour, Bravo failed the fitness test and he went on that tour so Roger Harper like he high on drugs. If you're going to lie, lie consistently Mr Harper you fackhead.

John Campbell has NEVER received full payments of his past West Indies retainer contract as he has NEVER passed a fitness test to-date. Rahkeem Cornwall has not passed any fitness test ahead of selection. So Mr Harper, you are facking discriminating against Mr Powell alone - why?!

If i were Powell's advisors, i would take this discrimination against him very,very seriously!

sudden 2020-05-17 00:12:05 

In reply to Judgement

So Estwick discriminated against Brathwaite too? Interesting

openning 2020-05-17 00:38:54 

In reply to Judgement

Kieran Powell scored the most runs in the Super 50 and the most runs regionally (collectively) this past season and yet, Shayne Moseley, Paul Palmer and Jahmar facking Hamilton (who barely made 50 runs all season!) are able to make a 30-man squad to England because Powell apparently too wealthy to make this team!!!!!!

Dude, why not wait to see the ODI team, this is selection for test cricket.
Here link to the 2020 4-day stats.
Link Text

tc1 2020-05-17 01:30:14 

In reply to sudden

Judgemental should know that Roddy was the coach of Carlos at the mafioso school. the judgemental one chats bare shoite especially on a Saturday.

sudden 2020-05-17 01:42:24 

In reply to tc1

What is the mafioso school big grin

openning 2020-05-17 02:19:43 

In reply to sudden

I never knew the UOW, was a associated with the mafia.
tc1 is a real New Yorker.

openning 2020-05-17 02:28:48 

In reply to Judgement

Roddy facking Estwick. He said both Carlos Brathwaite and Kieran Powell are well off financially and don't need to play cricket

I guess that's why his homeboy Shayne Moseley is suddenly in the team as a potential opener

Half of the Bajans in that squad, who would otherwise never merit a mention, were past students of Roddy fat fack Estwick.

Check which school Carlos Brathwaite attended, because you are not making any sense, or you do not know who Roddy coached, at Cawmere.

tc1 2020-05-17 02:40:44 

In reply to sudden

CP

Jumpstart 2020-05-17 03:14:08 

In reply to Larr Pullo

Ent he fail a fitness test?

Judgement 2020-05-17 04:40:16 

In reply to openning

Dear Lord, I don't know why i have to keep repeating myself like a broken record each time to some people. My post quite clearly stated:

He said both Carlos Brathwaite and Kieran Powell are well off financially and don't need to play cricket and to leave it to other players who need the money. Both players live in England and have various business ventures and have invested wisely but that is none of dutty badminded Roddy Estwick's facking business - since when is that part of the selection criteria?!

So the problem is not where Carlos went to school or that Roddy coached him in the past. The problem is that Carlos has done well for himself through business ventures and investments and doesn't apparently need "cricket money" either so to apparently leave it to one of the players who needs the money. By the way, this was all said at a formal meeting in the presence of other senior management so there is a trail.

Why you think Carlos is suddenly NO MORE rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Judgement 2020-05-17 04:45:01 

In reply to Jumpstart

Ent he fail a fitness test?

No one had to do a fitness test for the England series, fitness testing was ahead of the Sri Lanka tour and as Powell mentioned during his interview, there were plenty who failed the test, didn't do the fitness test or didn't even turn up for the fitness test and they still went on tour to Sri Lanka so where is the consistency?

Why you think Evin Lewis refused to do a fitness re-test (after he failed the initial test) for the Sri Lanka T20s, because CWI doing as they please when they please!

Judgement 2020-05-17 04:53:50 

In reply to openning

this is selection for test cricket.

Yes selection for Test cricket for which Jahmar Hamilton scored how much for Leewards in the 4-day championship this past season and yet gets selected for that 30-man England squad? And Shannon Gabriel hasn't played for how long and he's an automatic pick without any 4-day cricket under his belt? Give me a facking break with the bullshit excuses bro, they will ALWAYS include who they want with an excuse! What Mikey Holding currently revealing about this corrupt board should give you a clue as to what players have to battle with every day!

openning 2020-05-17 05:03:02 

In reply to Judgement

I guess that's why his homeboy Shayne Moseley is suddenly in the team as a potential opener

You cannot be that dumb or drunk, to mention Carlos Brathwaite in any context.
Rhi Rhi and Carlos are part of Roddy, I am yet to hear anyone speak against the man, especially Sudden, who would want the best for anyone that went to the UOW.
Coaches should be proud of players accomplishments, and want the best for them, Roddy Estwick would be a Jackass, to even think or utter what you said.

Judgement 2020-05-17 05:05:53 

In reply to openning

You are a jackass if you continue to insist its not true just because you think you know Roddy Estwick. I know for a fact its true and as i said there is a trail as it was said in front of others. How do you know i was not present?!

Coaches should be proud of players accomplishments

You are contradicting yourself. If Coaches were proud of players accomplishments, you think Powell would be saying the same thing in the media without naming names?

sudden 2020-05-17 12:07:59 

In reply to Judgement

for a man who is an assistant coach, Roddy has a lot of power. what say Phil Simmons in all this?

Dukes 2020-05-17 12:21:19 

In reply to Judgement

I do not know all the details but I have heard from a source in BARBADOS that they were told by someone VERY CLOSE TO POWELL that an official of the CWI told Powell EXACTLY what you said.

tc1 2020-05-17 14:34:58 

In reply to Judgement

I know how you are, you are Powell’s daddy. lol

granite 2020-05-17 14:36:30 

In reply to Judgement
That coach who say that shit to KP is ah "mudder so and so",what crap is that,interfering in KP financial business and not his cricket.That selector should be showered with dog shit,he's a skunt.

sudden 2020-05-17 14:36:40 

In reply to Dukes

did that person say a comparable utterance was made to Carlos?

sudden 2020-05-17 14:37:47 

In reply to granite

That coach who say that shit to KP is ah "mudder so and so",what crap is that,interfering in KP financial business and not his cricket.That selector should be showered with dog shit,he's a skunt.

is the coach justified in saying it to Carlos then, providing it is true?

tc1 2020-05-17 15:24:24 

In reply to sudden

Is’nt Roddie bowling coach, the likely conversation that occur maybe between Carlos and Roddie And ne not The baseball player and Roddie.

NYCGURU 2020-05-17 16:12:33 

In reply to openning

Thanks for highlighting those stats. However, you ought to know a little thing like facts will not sway someone who is deep into conspiracy theories.

Dukes 2020-05-17 16:32:49 

In reply to sudden

I only heard about the comment to Powell.

granite 2020-05-17 19:09:26 

Now allyuh know why C.Davis,J.Carew and even W.Rodriguez was never regular test cricketers as they should have been.Carew was picked when he was on his last few years and Rodriguez a very aggressive batsman was never considered ,was he given 2 tests,dunno but fuck it they had good job,wasn't that the reason.Let the others eat ah food give dem all over 50,60 or 70 tests.The odd prejudices of Caribbean people. sad

tc1 2020-05-17 20:00:29 

In reply to granite

Look at these 3 guys you quoted, check their record before you start posting typical trini shoite,all mediocre cricketers going against Smith, Kanhai, Butcher, Soloman, Sobers, Hunte, Nurse n Lashley.

sudden 2020-05-17 20:05:42 

In reply to granite

you still haven't answered my question?

Dukes 2020-05-17 20:12:57 

In reply to granite

I am also upset about what is going on about Kieron Powell.However talking about players who you perceive to be in the same financial environment as Powell and claiming discrimination against them without perusing their first class records is not wise.
As an example,Willie Rodriguez who you referenced has 1 first class century in his entire career.Interestingly it was against the Pakistanis in 1958 when all four teams(Barbados,Trinidad,Jamaica and British Guiana) scored over 400 runs in an innings against them.
Whenever you argue about players, particularly this who you never saw, make sure you know their record first.

tc1 2020-05-18 00:39:24 

In reply to Dukes

lol lol

Judgement 2020-05-18 00:52:51 

In reply to Dukes

I do not know all the details but I have heard from a source in BARBADOS that they were told by someone VERY CLOSE TO POWELL that an official of the CWI told Powell EXACTLY what you said.

Thanks for confirming what i have been saying to be true Dukes. Its truly deplorable how these coaches think they have power and are trying to push Powell out by any means possible. As if 12 Bajans wasn't enough in the 30-man squad (including their homeboy Shayne Moseley brought into replace Powell).

I hear fans outraged by Powell's continued non-selection in all recent tours have started a petition demanding an audit of the CWI selection committee and their processes, and to make public the criteria they are applying to some players and not to others. After all, Skerritt's presidential campaign manifesto was all about "transparency" right evil evil

Do you know it is Jason Holder who is holding a majority of the talks with the England and Wales Cricket Board this week, along with the Coaches and Manager, as to whether the England tour will go ahead. Jason has far more power in all this than so many realize...

Judgement 2020-05-18 00:59:50 

In reply to granite

I'm telling you bro, fans and media are shocked and this story is gathering a lot of interest, these people going to new lows to bully players...i hear even Powell's sponsors in India were told by the same circles in West Indies Cricket that he was not interested in playing cricket because he's financially well off and doesn't need cricket, however, Powell's sponsors been with him for 10 years and know KP far better than these badminded local skunts...

openning 2020-05-18 01:03:28 

In reply to Judgement
What are Simmons and Harper roles, in the squad name.

sudden 2020-05-18 01:08:41 

In reply to Judgement

Again let me ask this -

for a man who is an assistant coach, Roddy has a lot of power. what say Phil Simmons in all this?

Now JHo has more if not equal power as the assistant coach? So what about the head coach and administrators?

Does the cappo of the ODI and T20 enjoy this power? Or is it only reserve for bajans?

And there is only outrage over what was said to Powell but not to Carlos ?

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:13:30 

In reply to openning

Thing is, Phil Simmons is who cajoled Powell back into cricket during his stint with the baseball 4 years ago. Phil has always supported Powell but i know there was an incident where Roddy Estwick had said something derogatory about Powell even as recently as the January 2nd practice match against Ireland in which Powell played. Roddy Estwick is a bully and a badmind (unless its one of his pupils from his former school who are keeping him on the CWI payroll). Powell is just not naming names but all of us on the inside know who he is talking about, just like what Dukes was also informed of. Its discrimination at its worst.

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:14:35 

In reply to sudden

You ask so many stupid facking questions, that i simply refuse to answer because it would lower me to your level of stupidity. Believe it or don't believe it, i don't give a flying fack, my job is not to convince your dumb ass like some broken record, especially when you display the IQ of a 5 year old. Some of us are on the inside. You are clearly not and it is embarrassingly obvious you are not by the questions you keep asking. Do you think its all peter pan and the tooth fairy behind the scenes at CWI?!

And all you can cry about is whether your little Bajan buddy Carlos was affected? Well go and ask him then you idiot - given that he's suddenly been dropped from all teams as well! And use your teeny weeny brain just this once. How can anyone be outraged about Carlos mistreatment when 1) Carlos hasn't been playing regional cricket let alone scoring runs and being overlooked for selection and 2) Carlos has not made any statements yet or may not even be aware what Roddy has been saying about him? Are you a facking imbecile? Do you need an alphabet put in front of you and spelt out for you along with your toy choo choo train?

And pray tell, how does an everyday high school sports teacher from Barbados beat the likes of West Indies legends such as Curtley Ambrose, Courtney Walsh, Desmond Haynes et al, to a West Indies Assistant Coach role TWICE?

With you the penny never facking drops and you keep asking stupid questions like those demented kids in care homes.

sudden 2020-05-18 01:16:33 

In reply to Judgement

Who would that be, pray tell?

In the WI set up a player can keep an assistant coach in a job and the assistant coach and captain in test have more power than selectors and head coach

sudden 2020-05-18 01:19:46 

In reply to Judgement

I am trying to understand the treatment meted out to Carlos and Powell and the outrage therefrom? No need to get hot under the collar. If you don’t know just say so

sudden 2020-05-18 01:25:49 

In reply to Judgement

And all you can cry about is whether your little Bajan buddy Carlos was affected? Well go and ask him then you idiot - given that he's suddenly been dropped from all teams as well! And use your teeny weeny brain just this once. How can anyone be outraged about Carlos mistreatment when Carlos has not made any statements yet or may not even be aware what Roddy has been saying about him? Are you a facking imbecile?

There are at least 5 Cawmerians in that squad. Along with the cappo who is Carlos’ best friend. I can assure u that if Roddy said that and is talking about Carlos detrimentally he would know and Roddy would be persona non grata, if Carlos so chose. They don’t call us the Mafia for nothing.

So mate you can just fuck off with that Shiite

sudden 2020-05-18 01:34:21 

Another thing Carlos should not be selected for a test or odi team and I doubt he would be surprised if he is
dropped all together from Wi cricket. Carlos is bound for the commentary booth somewhere. So u r talking pure skuntery

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:36:08 

In reply to sudden

Awww and what makes you think Roddy said in front of Jason? Get the fuck out of here you demented loser. Always going on with some brainless nonsense, you are an embarrassment to the region.

"They don't call us the mafia for nothing". Lol, you are hilarious, some mafia, you don't have a clue what is going on old man. Oh and mafia man, where the fuck is Carlos now? And you admit you Bajans are the mafia, interesting...thanks for outing yourself fag boy...

sudden 2020-05-18 01:37:12 

In reply to Judgement

Keep editing. You may get there soon

Listen let someone clue you in if you don’t know

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:38:03 

In reply to sudden

Keep editing. You may get there soon

Where is Carlos now Mafia Man

sudden 2020-05-18 01:38:33 

In reply to Judgement

You have no idea what you are talking about

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:40:03 

In reply to sudden

Listen let someone clue you in if you don’t know

You would be facking scared if you knew who i was Mafia Man but you giving me a good laugh... Mafia Man eh well well well LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Get the fuck outta here you wannabe hanger on, you are the pathetic definition of nothing, demented care home fag boy....

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:40:46 

In reply to sudden

You have no idea what you are talking about

You would be facking scared if you knew who i was Mafia Man but you giving me a good laugh... Mafia Man eh well well well LMAO!!!!!!!!! That's how i know you is one big fraud but keep coming at me, i'm waiting to dissect you bit by bit Mafia Man... Ya mean crusty ass Muffin Man...

sudden 2020-05-18 01:41:23 

In reply to Judgement

You have no idea what you are talking about. You were or sounded credible to a point but you waded in unknown waters

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:42:54 

In reply to sudden

You have no idea what you are talking about. You were or sounded credible to a point but you waded in unknown waters

A demented 5 year old Muffin Man telling me i sound credible? Lol get outta here, I'm ready for you. You better tell me who you think you are chatting to then we can take this further. I'm waiting...Where Carlos btw?

sudden 2020-05-18 01:43:46 

In reply to Judgement

You probably heard half a story and filled in the gaps. Next time get the full facts please

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:46:07 

In reply to sudden

Where ya gone crusty ass Muffin Man...you want to find out who you chatting to ya big facking fraud? I will dissect your big fraudulent act cell by cell so keep it coming. Let me hear the shite you telling me about you the facking Mafia...Islanders lmao!

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:47:52 

In reply to sudden

You probably heard half a story and filled in the gaps. Next time get the full facts please

You the mafia right? So you tell me who you think you chatting to? You want to talk facts, tell me who you chatting to you big fraudulent punk...why you avoiding the questions? Where Carlos? You want his number Mafia Man? LMAO, you could NEVER tell me about what i know because you dont know who the fack i am, remember that and i will out you just like that for the fraud that you are...better remember that mafia man...

sudden 2020-05-18 01:48:02 

In reply to Judgement

You come with some half BS story and want to be believed when u don’t know what you are talking about

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:52:22 

In reply to sudden

You come with some half BS story and want to be believed when u don’t know what you are talking about

Awww you sound so whiny, are you butthurt Roddy? Who you think you are talking to, since you the big bad mafia you must know who you chatting to? You only able to handle half a story because your IQ doesn't extend beyond half which is typical of the region. I'm still waiting on you to bring me your big bad mafia facts yet you have no responses of substance. You keep whining and no one cares awwww! But i'm ready for you and your fackery, you started with the wrong person today Muffin Man remember you don't know who you chatting to so watch what you say...

sudden 2020-05-18 01:53:29 

In reply to Judgement

Are you a news carrier? You know Jack Shite. Keep making up stories

Judgement 2020-05-18 01:58:41 

In reply to sudden

Yes, i'm making up stories, yawn. And you are apparently the Mafia Man. What you are is nothing but a fraud that still can't answer my questions.

Tell me who i am and what i know then you can call me anything you like Muffin Man. You are all talk as usual you useless piece of shit, that's why i don't bother with a demented care home skunt like you but today i ain't in the mood for your fackery. Wait for Carlos to put out that statement ok Muffin...i'll be back then to rub that dog shit in your face.

sudden 2020-05-18 01:59:10 

In reply to Judgement

Ah gone until we met again. Roddy seh fuck off

If Carlos puts out a statement of course I will believe it. Until then stop carry news. U r not good at it

Judgement 2020-05-18 02:00:34 

In reply to sudden

Ahhh just as i suspected, goodnight Roddy, remember this ain't over Uglyman...

Btw everyone, Roddy said earlier that he the Mafia...good to have all this in writing indeed!

sudden 2020-05-18 02:01:39 

In reply to Judgement

Mr Estwick to u, news carrier

Judgement 2020-05-18 02:02:31 

In reply to sudden

I would spit in your face Roddy and apparently the Mafia is responsible for West Indies Cricket just as we suspected, thanks for the confirmation Roddy....world media i hope you screenshotting Roddy's quotes as we speak!

sudden 2020-05-18 02:03:44 

In reply to Judgement

Jeez u r losing it yuh news carrier. And you can’t even get it right

Judgement 2020-05-18 02:05:37 

In reply to sudden

Awww backtracking won't work now Roddy... no no no, screenshots taken, media contacted!

sudden 2020-05-18 02:07:27 

In reply to Judgement

Go ahead knock yourself out. Let’s hope this time you get your facts right. You can’t tell a story straight if you life depended on it. But that is when u carry news

Judgement 2020-05-18 02:09:36 

In reply to sudden

Thanks for the quotes Roddy. You have no idea what you have just done but hey, you the mafia right LMAO!

And btw, i hope you know that just like this conversation, that entire dialogue with you / Roddy was documented. But pray tell, keep going Mafia LMAO!

sudden 2020-05-18 02:10:57 

In reply to Judgement

I hope to see my quotes in the news tomorrow. If u r as good at carrying news as you would like to believe

Judgement 2020-05-18 02:11:22 

In reply to sudden

You may have to sell your old Range Rover to pay me damages Roddy.

sudden 2020-05-18 02:12:13 

In reply to Judgement

I upgraded. He didn’t tell u that ?

imusic 2020-05-18 02:13:34 

Need to get more popcorn

Judgement 2020-05-18 02:14:16 

In reply to sudden

With that under the table money you got paid you mean? Upgrading to a second hand Range Rover is surely an upgrade in your books, we know you hate people that aim high after all.

sudden 2020-05-18 02:15:14 

In reply to Judgement

So you carrying second hand news now. You know Jack Shiite as usual

Judgement 2020-05-18 02:17:21 

In reply to sudden

Lol under the table money to buy second hand Ranger Rovers and investment properties in England eh...wouldn't people like to find out more...but hey you the mafia LMAO!

Let me be like Mikey Holding, release information BIT BY BIT Roddy.

sudden 2020-05-18 02:18:55 

In reply to Judgement

You barely hear something and want to run with it. U r pure fuckeries. U know nothing mate

sudden 2020-05-18 02:25:58 

In reply to Judgement

Bye yuh know nothing skunt

Jumpstart 2020-05-18 05:01:29 

In reply to Judgement

Well they have been doing that since the Hunt/hillaire partnership. At least the relationship with the players is better.....for now

Baje 2020-05-18 12:17:20 

In reply to Judgement

Neither Powell or Mosley going to England. I suspect Mosley is there for exposure. Since Powell not going to England maybe the selectors figured it would be a waste of time selecting him in the 30.

sudden 2020-05-18 12:56:15 

In reply to Judgement

Morning Asswipe. i dont see anything in the newsprint

tc1 2020-05-18 14:45:06 

In reply to sudden

You now know that this judgemental is an wannabe.

sudden 2020-05-18 15:01:14 

In reply to tc1

that guy is a panty seed and knows not what he talks about. he heard a part of a story and ran with it