The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

From the time i saw the video....

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 02:23:40 

I thought the person taking the video was part of the plan....or knew what was going on.

Which is why the video specifically follows Aubrey.

Someone left a note on his grave stating he is sorry ànd should have stopped them.

Am guessing it's the guy who took the video.

These people thought the man was casing the neighborhood and got carried away and killed a man for jogging and maybe checking out a home under construction....young people do that out of curiosity or even dreaming of their owning their own.

Just a mess. Blàck folks do this in their neighborhoods....this went too far and these people need to pay for taking the man life.

black 2020-05-14 02:45:59 

In reply to Ayenmol

I thought the person taking the video was part of the plan....or knew what was going on. 

If he was part of the plan, he would be in prison. He is sorry for not intervening and stopping the crime.

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 02:54:27 

In reply to black

How was he going to intervene?

Man just find yourself of the thread....you lack the nuance to deal with the level of unbiased non brainwashed deduction.

DukeStreet 2020-05-14 03:03:46 

In reply to black

If you listen clearly, you can hear what sounds like a gun cocking while he filmed the shooting.

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 03:11:21 

In reply to DukeStreet

There are these neighborhood watches nowadays through an app.. I am part of one here that extends pretty much through the county.

People get on there and overeact all the time....oh i saw a guy look into a car or i saw a guy acting funny\suspicious. What should i do....some people want to confront strangers on the street.

This is what happened here...a few suspicious things happened and these guys started going too far and it resulted in a situation that led to a man dead.

DukeStreet 2020-05-14 03:19:34 

In reply to Ayenmol

What do you think of the new female, black DA? Some say she is friendly with the McMichaels. That's a big no-no.

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 03:30:01 

In reply to DukeStreet

I have not dug that deep into this.

Saw talk of premeditated....sorry to say, though the mccmichaels created a situation and introduced the weapon....there is room for argument.

They had reason to be suspicious and there is no reason to think they went out there to kill the man.

He also lunged at them....yes, yes, but why are you lounging at someone with a gun?

Those people are prolly gonna get manslaughter because of the lunge.

I am not convinced this would have ended in death if no lunge.

We shall see.

But as usual, just over reaction and the usual jump to racism whenever there is an unfortunate interaction between people of different races.

black 2020-05-14 03:33:49 

In reply to Ayenmol

How was he going to intervene?

I don't know how he was going to intervene but it's the only option to what was presented.

Obviously, he was not part of the crime,just common sense.

You're so stupid, you presented 2 possibilities, which is more plausible?

Do you think he took part in the crime and then turn the video over to the authorities?

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 03:43:09 

In reply to black

Obviously, he was not part of the crime

How is it obvious? Do you drive around recording joggers as they run towards an ambush?

Them people mistakenly thought the guy was a burglar who might have been armed....

They went beyond their rights and it ended in trgedy.

Am convinced the video taker was part of it
.. his conscience got the better of him and so he has been working toward easing it....

black 2020-05-14 03:48:49 

In reply to Ayenmol

If someone took part in a crime that resulted in the death of someone, else, all parties involved will be charged with that crime. It doesn't matter what your role was in the crime.

If you drive a getaway car at a bank robbery, you are guilty of bank robbery.

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 03:53:49 

In reply to black

Do you think he took part in the crime and then turn the video over to the authorities?

What does the video show? Does it show him participating in the murder?

What are you an idiot? What is incriminating on the video that would not have come out of an investigation? The video absolves the video taker of involvement in the escalation you dope....but it is obvious to me he was part of and aiding in the 'citizens arrest'.

black 2020-05-14 03:56:55 

In reply to Ayenmol

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the law before making a fool of yourself.

What are you an idiot? What is incriminating on the video that would not have come out of an investigation? The video absolves the video taker of involvement in the escalation you dope

If your actions resulted in the death of someone and it's not self-defense, you will be charged with that crime.

Have you never heard of charges being upgraded to murder, after the victim died, later?

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 04:05:34 

In reply to black

Just go away.

Don't you get enough attention on your myriads of posts? Why you need to seek more here.

When people tell tou all what will happen you always want to act like you have some knowledge....then when what they say happen you run and hide.

Manslaugter....8-12 years for the dad....if that.

Had Aubrey not lunged he probably would still be alive. Or rhen if he was killed these guys would have been arrested back in February.

black 2020-05-14 04:05:44 

In reply to Ayenmol

The video absolves the video taker of involvement in the escalation you dope

Don't make me laugh. lol

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 04:09:08 

In reply to black

Like i said....You are obssesed with me.

How many times will well adjusted people tell you how much a fool you are till you start understanding how you are viewed?

Dont bother answer....ignored

black 2020-05-14 04:10:37 

In reply to Ayenmol

Had Aubrey not lunged he probably would still be alive.

Probably so, but if they had left him alone, none of this would have happened.

Or rhen if he was killed these guys would have been arrested back in February

The law was not being followed. They created a distraction with the burglary bullshit.

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 04:13:38 

In reply to black

They created a distraction with the burglary 

What evidence you have to support this?

black 2020-05-14 04:14:14 

In reply to Ayenmol

If I recall correctly, you interrupted a lot more of my threads than the other way around.

All I'm doing is correcting the nonsense you are putting out.

black 2020-05-14 04:17:30 

In reply to Ayenmol

What evidence you have to support this?

I don't know for sure but what else could have kept them out of prison?

The case against them would have been compelling without the burglary, distraction.

bravos 2020-05-14 04:20:08 

Why is Ayenmol frothing at the mouth ?
Take it easy moly..

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 04:29:39 

In reply to black

What burglary distraction?

Fact...11 days earlier they were aware of a male entering a house under construction, who ran away when they called 911 and confronted him....there is tape where they stated that individual reached into his waist and might be armed.

He ran away.

Now another man went to that same house....then they confronted him with their guns....you can allow bias and racial prejudice to cloud your limited judgement.

These men will get manslaughter.

They went too far....but there is more evidence that based on previous info they thought they might be in danger and felt a need to arm themselves....this resulted in a death....but how can you argue their intent when the man they attempted to acost lunged at them?

Dude gave them man an out when he decided to lunge....at that point it turned to manslaughter at most.

There is no evidence to support the conclusions you and the mob are jumping to other than one is White and one is Black.

black 2020-05-14 04:33:57 

In reply to Ayenmol

Fact...11 days earlier they were aware of a male entering a house under construction, who ran away when they called 911 and confronted him....there is tape whete thry stated that infivifual reached into his waist and might be armed

How is it a fact?

Because they said so?

Do you know that the police department that handled the case was not in compliance with the state regulations?

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 04:36:30 

In reply to black

How is it a fact? 

Because they said so? 

Because there is 911 recording of that call that was released.

black 2020-05-14 04:43:34 

In reply to Ayenmol

Here

Later that day, Wanda Cooper, the mother of the 25-year-old victim, Ahmaud Arbery, received a call from a police investigator. She recounted later that the investigator said her son had been involved in a burglary and was killed by “the homeowner,” an inaccurate version of what had happened

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 04:51:51 

In reply to black

And? Of course the officer saud that...so?

That actually shows there was a belief that Aubrey was a burglar.... which makes the charge\lunge that more important.

The Police took Mcmichaels word for it. They jumped to a conclusion before conducting a proper investigation.

That does not make the actual incident any worse.

But you trying to make it what you want without knowing the facts of the case that actually matters.

What the Police told the mother is insignificant to the actual case.

You jump on that because you are taking the racist angle and putting things together to support your angle.

I done tell you the outcome. Later.

black 2020-05-14 10:27:05 

In reply to Ayenmol

And? Of course the officer saud that...so? 

That actually shows there was a belief that Aubrey was a burglar.... which makes the charge\lunge that more important. 

The Police took Mcmichaels word for it. They jumped to a conclusion before conducting a proper investigation

Don't you see what you are saying doesn't make sense? It actually bolsters my case.

Police don't take people's word for it, they investigate.

It's ok to have an opinion but you never let that get in the way of the investigation.

black 2020-05-14 10:52:50 

In reply to Ayenmol

The Police took Mcmichaels word for it. They jumped to a conclusion before conducting a proper investigation.

That does not make the actual incident any worse.

But you trying to make it what you want without knowing the facts of the case that actually matters

You are a walking contradiction.

The same thing you are accusing me of doing, is actually what the police, did.

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 12:53:05 

In reply to black

You had no idea what happened 11 days earlier... That is material to the case. What the Police did in speaking to the mother is immaterial and just fodder for conspiracy theorist.

Like i said fom jump, you lack the nuance. good day.

black 2020-05-14 12:58:50 

In reply to Ayenmol

Dude, this is not about the mother, it's about justice. Go read the the article I provided and you'll see how inept that PD, is.

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 13:12:38 

In reply to black

You are turning my thread into what i never intended. Am talking about the case....The crime that occurred where a man lost his life.

As i exposed your overreaction and lack of knowledge of the matter you want to change it to placing the department on trial....am not interested in that.

My post and interest was the human story that led to the death of a young man and the prosecution of two men who allowed over vigilance to consume them. And the obvious involvement of a third and his conscience.

But as usual when you have lost ground, you shift the discourse to immaterial garbage.

But garbage and immaterial drivel is your forte.

black 2020-05-14 13:55:57 

In reply to Ayenmol

You are a fucking fool of the highest order, you keep talking bullshit about the victim lunged at the defendants, what right do they have to accost, him?

It's clear that you don't know what you are talking about or you would not be making silly comments about the person taking the video was not being part of the acceleration of violence.

If you are part of the crime, you will be charged with murder, it doesn't matter if you had a minor role or not.

And what is so bad is, you're just making this stuff, up. lol

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 14:39:18 

In reply to black

You are a fucking fool of the highest order, you keep talking bullshit about the victim lunged at the defendants, what right do they have to accost, him?

Yeah....mr perpetual victim....Like i said, you lack the capacity to make heads from tails.

My fault for even acknowledging your response.

black 2020-05-14 14:51:37 

In reply to Ayenmol

You say the same bullshit every time.

Mr know it all doesn't know shit about the U.S. Congress.

JahJah 2020-05-14 15:12:49 

What is this lunge argument about? How does that absolve them? If a man break into your house and you had the chance to disarm him by lunging at him, do you refuse to punish the shooter for initiating the crime?

Was that pursuit lawful? What crime did they actually witness in order to engage in such a threatening pursuit?

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 15:21:07 

In reply to JahJah

The pursuit was not lawful. But there is also intent. That plays a part. You think the fact that he charged the man is not material to the outcome?

JahJah 2020-05-14 16:04:35 

In reply to Ayenmol

It is only material to the outcome because of the race roles. Flip them around and see if the same holds true.

His life was under threat. The lunge is self defence. That's all that should matter.

sgtdjones 2020-05-14 16:07:28 

In reply to Ayenmol

This will be tried in a red neck State.

The accused will walk free.

American justice.

sad sad

black 2020-05-14 16:37:50 

In reply to JahJah

What a jackass!!!lol

He will concede those same points to you but not to me. lol

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 17:24:31 

In reply to JahJah

Really? At the end of the day motive matters. In many States you can confront someone with a Gun....and if the accused can show reasonable reason for having his gun out ...which based on the incident 11 days earlier he can.... then it becomes an argument over the skirmish that resulted in the death.

So you can choose to look at it as a bLACK AND wHITE ISSSUE AND NOT SEE THE NUANCE INVOLVED.

But in a court of law, the man may get away with it, or the most that will come from it is a manslaughter.

You aint home. You on the street.... you don't lunge at someone with a gun , when the sole reason they are brandishing the weapon is because they fear you may pose a threat.

Youn all watch too many movies.

One time i went to deliver for my job. Boondocks....the gps sent me clear to the opposite side of the intended address.

I am laboring to get the big truck turned around in the wrong yard after realizing the address is incorrect.

As am about to exit the yard a truck pulls up, blocking my exit....the guy comes bolting from his truck, hand on his pistol at his side.

Man questions me, hand on gun the whole time....After i clear things up the home owner explains to me that there have been several breakins and they received word that it's a guy in a white truck.

I am driving a white delivery old GMC truck with the logo of my employer emblazoned all over it....no way whoever was burglarizing waas driving this sort of truck....but all the homeowner saw was white truck in a place it should not be.

I was calm....answered the man questions respectfully....and calmed the man down.

A word when mild turns away rage. And when people feel threatened particularly when they see things out of place in a time they are on edge, then they can develop tunnel vision...if the man had opened his eyes to the whole picture he would have seen that the truck was not out of place.

But if i had overreacted, that could have pushed the man to do more than just brandish his weapon.

And although i meant no harm, the man could have gotten away with discharging his weapon.

Why are you charging the man just because he brandished a weapon?

All involved acted foolishly. ALL.

Quit overreacting just because the victim shares your race.

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 17:44:50 

Here's another experience..

House across from me owned by a patriach of a very close black family. Always rocking with all members of the family coming over and enjoying wonderful association.

Dad finally dies. The people are middle class. But they are torn on what to do with the house, because of the memories.

House sits vacant. still does 5 years later...

But about a year after the death i see Police across the street...i do and meet one of the daughters.

Find out that someone broke into the house, evidence suggest the burglar slept there...emptied whatever food was in the pantry and left a mess....even defacating on the floor.

Also stole a shotgun from the house.

We never heard a thing...our dogs did not bark more than usual.

But from that day i was staying up and keeping an eye on the place....till one day i saw a guy riding his bike back and forth, eyeing the place.

I immediately called 911 and told them what i saw....White guy....we don't have many Black vagrants in the area, lots of White.

Did i call because he was White? No. He fit a description and was acting suspicious and is a stranger to the area....riding around at 1 am with a bag on his back....

Would i have called if i had no knowledge of the previous burglary? No.

People sometimes overreact...and take matters into their own hands, particularly when they are armed.

This was idiots who did not take time to think. All of them.

Ayenmol 2020-05-14 17:47:10 

Why are you jogging in a neighborhood not your own?

Why are you entering property in a neighborhood not your own?

And having done that why are you quick to jump someone who brandishes a gun knowing that they may be there about what you just did in entering private property?

Man, just foolishness all around.

sudden 2020-05-14 23:14:48 

In reply to Ayenmol

why is it that almost everytime a black man is shot by a white person be it a civilian or a cop, the black man's action are scrutinised by other black people as if to say he played a part in his own death?

what if this was white jogger in a black neighbourhood and events played out the same way? do you think white people would question the action of the dead white man?

JahJah 2020-05-14 23:19:55 

In reply to Ayenmol

You're telling me that if some random dude bum rushes you in the street right now with a gun and is right in front of you, with it pretty much in your chest, you're going to say "hold on, please don't sho.." *(BAM)*

...instead of trying to knock it away from them?

...but dude is foolish for trying to stay alive.

JahJah 2020-05-14 23:37:19 

Why are you jogging in a neighborhood not your own?

Why are you entering property in a neighborhood not your own?

This is not as uncommon as you think. I know plenty people who do the former.

As for the latter, if this is a reason to be murdered in the middle of a street then plenty White (and other) photographers looking for that cool shot are breathing a sigh of relief.

And having done that why are you quick to jump someone who brandishes a gun knowing that they may be there about what you just did in entering private property?

You know what was going through his mind? What was said to him? You know that too? They called out to him while chasing him to say they want to talk to him about wandering onto a property?

And if they did, did they do so with guns drawn from the outset? And if so, what is the need for drawing guns? To intimidate? To kill?

You, with your usual know it all rasshole, have the benefit of sitting there and watching videos in order to determine what you woulda and he should done. He was being chased like a fcuking runaway slave (someone would say like a stray dog) and his adrenaline was probably going bananas.

You want to ask who wanders onto a property that's not their own? Well, what about asking who runs up on someone with a gun and chasing them nonstop for something that doh have shit to do with them.

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 03:32:56 

In reply to JahJah

As for the latter, if this is a reason to be murdered in the middle of a street then plenty White (and other) photographers looking for that cool shot are breathing a sigh of relief.

Where did i say it is a reason to be murdered?

And if they did, did they do so with guns drawn from the outset? And if so, what is the need for drawing guns? To intimidate? To kill?

You don't know either....nor do you know what was going through the attackers mind. What you said is just a bunch of emotional drivel.

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 03:38:39 

In reply to sudden

what if this was white jogger in a black neighbourhood and events played out the same way? do you think white people would question the action of the dead white man?

That is funny...Blacks were once known to dress down and confront Whites who came to their neighborhoods. The act was publicized and worn as a badge of honor for decades.

And yes if it was a Whit jogger who went jogging in a Black neighborhood and the people were on edge because of suspicious activity, all of you would be celebrating their wanting to know what he was up to....and all would question what right he had to lounge at the men seeking answers.

There was a confluence of events that prompted a bad situation that was mishandled and resulted in tragedy....but you all want to look at one perspective and lazily cry racism.

methodic 2020-05-15 04:04:54 

In reply to Ayenmol

And yes if it was a Whit jogger who went jogging in a Black neighborhood and the people were on edge because of suspicious activity, all of you would be celebrating their wanting to know what he was up to....and all would question what right he had to lounge at the men seeking answers.

I often hear the term 'lost in space' but you lost right here on earth. With gentrification being very active now there are a lot of white people jogging through black neighborhoods. They jog all hours of the day and night, man and woman.

You have three problems: 1. You are brainwashed (most likely in the military), 2. You process information based on your brainwashed training. So you pursue and disseminate information more as a fanatic than a scholar or a high level thinker. 3. You are arrogant, too arrogant to recognize and accept the previous two points.

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 04:22:38 

In reply to methodic

With gentrification being very active now there are a lot of white people jogging through black neighborhoods. They jog all hours of the day and night, man and woman.

Since the US is majority White i would think there are waaaay more Black people jogging in White neighborhoods than vice versa with nary an incident....so get a clue.

The rest of your post is just you trying to put me in a box you already have made.

hotarobin 2020-05-15 04:33:24 

I jumped on this thread merely to advise the folks with a brain not to bother...this guy thinks very highly of himself and you will never be able to bend him even if investigations were to reveal that the two men were recorded plotting to shoot off Arbery's head!! For him it's about being right in his eyes at all costs....just don't bother....now I jump off again!!

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 04:35:44 

In reply to hotarobin

lol lol lol

I just have to laugh....

sudden 2020-05-15 10:03:44 

In reply to Ayenmol

i note your response but you havent answered my question. let me restate-

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 12:04:39 

In reply to sudden

white people would question the action of the dead white man?

Of course they would....just as there are many who are saying the White men in this case were motivated by racism only.

Same as those who complained that Obama could do no right in the eyes of haters are now reluctant to admit that Trump does any right....etc. etc. etc.

People are unwilling to look at anything objectively anymore.

Just lazily reach for the lowest common denominator.

JahJah 2020-05-15 12:54:02 

In reply to Ayenmol

You don't know either....nor do you know what was going through the attackers mind.

I am not the one purporting to know that someone should know why they are being chased and should submit to his pursuers as a result.

YOU ARE. As far as Arbery probably knew, these men came out of nowhere and wanted to kidnap or kill him.

Did they witness him committing a crime.Did you see the interview with homeowner?

but hold up, let's go back to his

nor do you know what was going through the attackers mind

Wasn't it them who said they 'thought he was a burglar'? So we know what they were thinking. Well, what they want to tell us so far.

What you said is just a bunch of emotional drivel

Emotional drivel? I am guessing this is your way of throwing in the towel because you cannot rebut what was expressed.

How many time have you been chased through the streets by a heavily armed posse in trucks?

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 12:59:44 

In reply to JahJah

I am not the one purporting to know that someone should know why they are being chased and should submit to his pursuers as a result.

Immaterial....but any smart person knows when a man is holding a gun or pointing a gun at you, he views you as a threat...thus lounging at him perpetrates what he already thought and leaves but one outcome.

Use your words....remember?

JahJah 2020-05-15 13:04:13 

In reply to Ayenmol

You say this

Just lazily reach for the lowest common denominator.

...then say this?

Immaterial....but any smart person knows when a man is holding a gun or pointing a gun at you, he views you as a threat.

You cannot be this simple minded. People point guns at others for various reasons!!!!! Viewing you as a threat is but one reason.

How about expanding your mind to include INTIMI-FORKING-DATION!?!?!?!?!?

Did you see this?

But back to this topic. You chasing someone through the streets, in effect hunting them down, because you are threatened by them? They initiated all this...with guns out.

shock shock shock shock confused confused confused

PS: You said

nor do you know what was going through the attackers mind

Wasn't it them who said they 'thought he was a burglar'? So we know what they were thinking (well only some of it), right? We don't know what Arbery was though!

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 13:16:59 

Think of your friends who lack good judgement....Who always looking to please and goes to far.

When that person gets in a jam...which these type of people usually do, do you just say cast him aside as xyz?

If these men were your friends and they did something this dumb... would you sit back and allow others to excoriate them based on falsehood and mob mentality?

Or would you look at the situation and say, my friends went too far and even operated outside the law....and while they need to pay for the outcome, I don't see based on what had happened in our community and the encounter they had with their gun being stolen from a pickup, the incident with the guy going through the construction site in the middle of the night and running away when Police were called .... and thinking that person also reached for something in their waistband before taking off (yes, they could have made that up, but they did say it in the heat of the moment on the 911 call 11 days earlier) would be determined this time to make sure they were armed and make sure they did not allow the person to get away.

But when they confronted the guy, things went awry and for some reason the guy decided to lounge at my friend with the gun and the inevitable happened.

I would make that argument for my friend....acknowledging that they went too far even.

Now if these men had simply driven by and shot him while he was jogging...then that would be a different question....the fact that they sat and waited for him meant they MOST PROBABLY were trying to accost him.

Not their right. Not a good idea....but based on the facts of what happened previously? I can see how they might have thought it was ok.

Then the young man decided to lounge....what would you do in that instance? Give him the gun?

Foolishness all around. Should the Mcmichaels pay for their actions ending in the death of a man? Yes!!!

But all this outcry over racism and hunting people? Overblown garbage.

bravos 2020-05-15 14:35:49 

Blame the victim ...Massa really got Ayenmol by the balls,ah mean bible..

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 15:01:00 

In reply to bravos

More lazy reasoning. Are all victims blameless? Or are you refusing to acknowledge the fault the victim shares because he is Black?

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 15:16:21 

There is a report out that 2 NFL players and other accomplices held a bunch of people at gunpoint at a party and stripped them of thousands of dollars of personal artifacts....

That was a crime....not borderline...a crime....not technically....a crime.

Why did none of the people rush them?

It has been reported that one of them instructed someone to shoot one of the victims. The guy did not follow that instruction.

What would have happened if after he gave that instruction the victim rushed the gunman?

Would it not have been his right in that clear cut situation? But he did not....and he is still alive.

Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight....which of you would rush some one with a gun before finding why the person is pointing the gun at you?

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 15:22:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

By the way...There is no difference between you calling for a man's head because he is different race than you, regardless of the details of an altercation, and those White folks who judge Black folks as criminals and scum whenever they are involved in an altercation before considering the details.

None!

Same emotion, same prejudice.

bravos 2020-05-15 15:33:40 

In reply to Ayenmol

That's all the time I have for you bro,its hopeless attempting any proper reasoning with you...

You are among the chosen,your word is final,game over before it start..

Buh bye now..

Replying to yuhself an all kina ting...ooook then..

link Ayenmol5/15/20, 11:22:26 AM
In reply to Ayenmol

By the way...

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 15:36:04 

In reply to bravos

What reason?

Blame the victim ...Massa really got Ayenmol by the balls,ah mean bible..

That is your idea of reason?

Best you move along for real. For it is you, wasting my time.

black 2020-05-15 15:37:32 

In reply to bravos

Uncle T Ayenmol. lol

Just call him "Unc" for short.
lol

TheTrail 2020-05-15 15:45:19 

Listening to and reading Foxnews is a terrible waste of time.

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 15:46:55 

In reply to TheTrail

If in my life i have spent more than 10 minutes on Fox News i have not spent 11.

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 15:50:35 

Another lazy response, nonetheless.

JahJah 2020-05-15 16:07:52 

In reply to Ayenmol

I didn't read any of your psycho-babble. There literally was no point in doing so.

You're conditioning is complete is all I am going to say. Buck breaking still going on to rass. Do your ting sah. Me well and truly done wid you.

Ayenmol 2020-05-15 16:09:59 

In reply to JahJah

Ok ... thanks for judging me based on what you don't know i said.

Remember when Whites were conditioned to think that all Blacks were scum?

That they were less than human and predisposed to a certain behavior?

and any White who dared dissent were ostracized?

Yeah....

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-05-15 16:31:14 

In reply to JahJah

I didn't read any of your psycho-babble. There literally was no point in doing so.

You're conditioning is complete is all I am going to say. Buck breaking still going on to rass. Do your ting sah. Me well and truly done wid you.

lol

cry

Ayenmol 2020-05-22 02:21:36 

Right....Again....