The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

ICE sex: All in a day’s work

Casper 2020-05-18 05:23:39 

ICE agents paid for and received 17 sexual acts from 'masseuses' during human trafficking investigation at Asian massage parlors after superiors gave them permission.

Agents with the Department of Homeland Security (HSI) in Arizona coerced suspected human trafficking victims to perform sexual acts on them during a three-year investigation that later collapsed after the officers' conduct became publicly known.

The investigation—dubbed 'Operation Asian Touch'— saw federal agents pay for and receive at least 17 sexual acts from 'Asian females' working in eight different massage parlours in Mohave County, over a five-month period in 2018.

The sex-trafficking probe began in May 2016 after Havasu police received complaints that local massage parlors were offering erotic extras to their foot and back rub services. The HSI were called in by police in 2018 following suspicions the women might be victims of human-trafficking.

Internal ICE documents show the offices were given permission by their supervisors to go through with the sexual acts, research from the Howard Center for Investigative Journalism at Arizona State University suggests.

'These girls were victimized again by the agency who was supposed to be protecting them,' retired HSI senior agent Louie Garcia said.

Nothing surprising in this, in an administration headed by a pussy-grabber.

steveo 2020-05-18 11:56:14 

In reply to Casper

Just asking, didnt Obama agents have prostitutes while on intl duty??

I suppose Obama and Trump, BOTH must be responsible for all the d*cks and c*nts in their country

camos 2020-05-18 12:07:07 

In reply to steveo

some agents bought sex while off duty in Colombia,not with supervisor approval.

steveo 2020-05-18 12:20:50 

In reply to camos

some agents bought sex while off duty in Colombia,not with supervisor approval.

Ok, now I see the difference rolleyes

That fella must report directly to Trump

BeatDball 2020-05-18 15:06:58 

In reply to steveo

big grin

Curtis 2020-05-18 15:12:14 

Hey Casper...you ever had a quality massage with a happy ending, done by a professional? If you haven't, Don't Talk Nah

BeatDball 2020-05-18 15:19:05 

In reply to Curtis

big grin lol razz cool

Oilah 2020-05-18 18:15:58 

In reply to Casper

From the title I thought this was going to be about people having sex out in de snow...for health benefits big grin : wink

Dukes 2020-05-18 18:30:51 

Talking about massages.
Every man needs to go to BANGKOK (appropriately named) and have a massage there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

POINT 2020-05-19 01:12:13 

In reply to Dukes

I gather that You were immensly satisfied and Proud of yourself; batting on a Sticky Wicket !!!!!

razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz lol lol lol lol lol lol lol