The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Freddie Kissoon sees the light?

Larr Pullo 2020-05-19 14:17:18 

Over the weekend, I was given highly confidential material about how the PPP rigged the March 2020 general poll in Guyana. Based on the material I had, I picked up my two friends; one who writes the satirical column, “Dem Boys Seh” and the other who does “The Baccoo Speaks.”
For obvious reason, I cannot tell you who they are. But both do their columns from abroad where they are immigrants. Both are in Guyana at the moment. They came to hang around the Conference Centre to see the recount. I turned a white shade of pale when both told me from what they were shown, they are recorded as voted in the election even though they were not in the country on election day. One is supposed to have voted in Roxanne Burnham Garden, the other in Buxton.
With that information and based on data, I have, I now see that the PPP rigged the election through the instrumentality of the American consultant firm, Mercury and the Russians. We owe Ramjattan and Cathy Hughes a huge apology when we rejected their proof of the Russian involvement in the rigging.

What have we here?

Someone reach out to Mercury and get a list of their clients please?

jacksparrow 2020-05-19 14:22:39 

Yes the Russians, grease and dead people
big grin

steveo 2020-05-19 14:29:07 

In reply to Larr Pullo

They came to hang around the Conference Centre to see the recount. I turned a white shade of pale when both told me from what they were shown, they are recorded as voted in the election even though they were not in the country on election day. One is supposed to have voted in Roxanne Burnham Garden, the other in Buxton.

Was it mentioned who the voted for?? Or is it a red herring

This supposition would mean the people voting for them:
1. voted for themselves, then managed to rub off the voting ink
2. produced a picture form of identification that matched that of the person/s they were voting for
3. their own face matches the picture that GECOM has of that identity
4. they know everyone that is currently overseas and would not be able to vote, (otherwise the duplicate attempt to vote with the same identity would quickly be detected)
5. this flew under the nose of the APNU and other small party reps at every single polling station(over 2000)
6. this flew under the nose of the intl observers at every single polling station

Amazingly the APNU is discovering this AFTER they declared themselves the winners. After Granger and Basil WIlliams declared the elections free and fair.

Why was this mountain of evidence suppressed??

By the way are you not the fellow that said the PPP SOP's were fraudulent? Is like we playing wack-a-mole here

carl0002 2020-05-19 14:35:56 

...through the instrumentality of the American consultant firm, Mercury and the Russians.

Never mind Guyana elections but maybe we get an insight as to how Trump has assured the Republicans he will win. That's why they all just sitting back and watch Trump make a mess of everything while handing out billions to corporation while having their foot on poor peoples neck. No wonder Trump dislike the idea of paper ballots. lol lol

Runs 2020-05-19 15:32:03 

Freddie has a sense of humor who woulda thought lol

tops 2020-05-20 12:25:33 

In reply to Larr Pullo
OOPS! Like the light out in he face.

COLUMNIST’S NOTE: Yesterday’s column was satire, mocking APNU+AFC’s claim of fake voting.

B careful of what straws U grab

steveo 2020-05-20 12:43:45 

In reply to tops

You mean the part where the PPP supporters donned mission impossible style face masks to rig the vote was not true?!?

tops 2020-05-20 13:19:17 

In reply to steveo

O, I thought was the replaceable finger skin...But what do I know... big grin razz

steveo 2020-05-20 15:21:39 

In reply to tops

Face mask is required because the polling stations have a picture of each person on the voting list.

You cant just say you name Cotton Eye Joe, you have to LOOK like Cotton Eye Joe.
big grin big grin

B16JP587S 2020-05-20 15:37:09 

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Darkness 2020-05-20 16:19:51 

HAHAHAHAHA! and him call himself intelligent!

As Chrissy does seh. If a laff a pop! lol lol lol

Freddie trap dem stupid sknyts!

vsingh 2020-05-20 17:10:00 

In reply to Larr Pullo

Anyone can read what you quoted and know it's pure sarcasm.

B16JP587S 2020-05-20 17:28:59 

Praise the Lard
I saw the light

No more darkness
No more night

I saw the light

gimme an amen, somebody!

smile

Runs 2020-05-20 17:36:12 

In reply to Darkness

The banas who interviewed the Brooklyn Congressman shared it all over SM in alarm. lol
He is not too bright.