The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Georgia man who recorded death arrested

Casper 2020-05-21 22:12:42 

The third guy who video recorded the death of the black jogger arrested for murder and felony.

nitro 2020-05-21 22:17:15 

In reply to Casper

I suspected he was involved.

birdseye 2020-05-21 22:30:13 

In reply to Casper

Yep - i just dont understand what those people were thinking – but they probably have gotten away with so mush stuff before, especially the ex-policeman that they were sure they could have gotten away with tis also – and they almost got away with it

richardlong 2020-05-21 22:34:44 

In reply to birdseye

They may still get away with it. They have only been arrested. Let's see if they are convicted and sentenced to prison.

black 2020-05-21 22:59:13 

I told that idiot Ayenmol that everyone involved will be charged with murder, it does not matter what your level of involvement was.

If you took part in the commission of a crime, everyone will be charged the same.

The guy thinks he knows everything, when in fact, he is just making up, stuff.

dayne 2020-05-21 23:09:27 

That guy who video taped it, was probably taping it so the group of them could review it later over a few drinks and have a few laughs. To some of these guys killing a minority is like big game hunting to them..

bravos 2020-05-21 23:15:33 

Where's Ayenmol ?

JahJah 2020-05-21 23:28:25 

In reply to bravos

Where's Ayenmol ?

Hopefully not being the subject of another chase.

hotarobin 2020-05-22 00:04:27 

....He who digs a pit will fall into it, and he who rolls a stone will have it roll back on him.

here endeth the lesson....

Barry 2020-05-22 00:17:31 

What a spiteful shit this Black is confused

DukeStreet 2020-05-22 00:18:41 

In reply to Casper

Yeah, thank God. He was trying to run fast and hard from this. He even threw the McMichaels under the bus but eventually it was gonna catch up to his ass.

In the video, you can clearly hear him cocking his gun 1/2 way through the video.

black 2020-05-22 00:29:21 

In reply to Barry

Who are you and why do you think you can take me on?

Most of the time you and your bullshit are being ignored.

You are a light weight, non of the nonsense you write is compelling. lol

Dan_De_Lyan 2020-05-22 01:23:03 

Man with hands in pocket feels cocky all day

birdseye 2020-05-22 02:00:51 

In reply to richardlong

They may still get away with it. They have only been arrested. Let's see if they are convicted and sentenced to prison.
You know – I was going to add that same comment – as they say you took the words out of my mouth big grin

DukeStreet 2020-05-22 02:13:00 

In reply to birdseye

I got a feeling if they don't convict at least the 2 of them, there will be riots and bloodshed. Not sure Trump wants that approaching his 2020 bid.

Ayenmol 2020-05-22 02:13:17 

The whole point of the thread i started was that the video recorder was part of it...I also opined that he left the the note about stopping it.

I also said that him providing the tape will help his case.

No one had addressed the involvement of the video taker till i started that thread.

Ayenmol 2020-05-22 02:20:59 

Pages: 1 2 3 next
link Ayenmol5/13/20, 9:23:40 PM
I thought the person taking the video was part of the plan....or knew what was going on.

Which is why the video specifically follows Aubrey.

Someone left a note on his grave stating he is sorry ànd should have stopped them.

Am guessing it's the guy who took the video.

These people thought the man was casing the neighborhood and got carried away and killed a man for jogging and maybe checking out a home under construction....young people do that out of curiosity or even dreaming of their owning their own.

Just a mess. Blàck folks do this in their neighborhoods....this went too far and these people need to pay for taking the man life.
reply edit

link black5/13/20, 9:45:59 PM
In reply to Ayenmol

I thought the person taking the video was part of the plan....or knew what was going on.

If he was part of the plan, he would be in prison. He is sorry for not intervening and stopping the crime.

black 2020-05-22 02:21:31 

In reply to Ayenmol

I also said that him providing the tape will help his case

You also said he would not be charged with murder because he did not accelerate the incident to that point.

black 2020-05-22 02:24:42 

In reply to Ayenmol

If he was part of the plan, he would be in prison. He is sorry for not intervening and stopping the crime

All I was saying is that I didn't think the guy was stupid enough to implicate himself.

Ayenmol 2020-05-22 02:25:39 

In reply to black

I was right....He was involved. The fact that he is charged proves my point. You tried to argue he was not involved....

You also said he would not be charged with murder because he did not accelerate the incident to that point.

All that i said is right there to be read.

Only an idiot would challenge the above point. I said he had to be involved, i was right...i said his conscience bothered him....obviously right.

The tape will eventually serve to either get the charges dropped outright or he will be forced to testify to the other tw motive and get a slap on the wrist.

And i will be right again.

Ayenmol 2020-05-22 02:36:20 

My post and interest was the human story that led to the death of a young man and the prosecution of two men who allowed over vigilance to consume them. And the obvious involvement of a third and his conscience.

That's the difference....some people can look and see the truth while others are consumed by the mob.

I was right....and by the time this done i will be proved right a number of times over.

But yet you and bravos here calling my name like i was wrong.
dopes.

black 2020-05-22 02:40:49 

In reply to Ayenmol

Again, I made that statement because I did not think that someone would commit murder and be stupid enough to implicate himself.

Ayenmol 2020-05-22 02:41:12 

The wheels of justice turn slowly.

All this was. The slow turn of the wheels while this man's friends got out of the way and a pandemic lomed.

But what you got is a big overreaction and the over use of the other dog whistle.

black 2020-05-22 02:42:10 

In reply to Ayenmol

What does the video show? Does it show him participating in the murder? 

What are you an idiot? What is incriminating on the video that would not have come out of an investigation? The video absolves the video taker of involvement in the escalation you dope....but it is obvious to me he was part of and aiding in the 'citizens arrest'.

Then you wrote this bullshit.

Ayenmol 2020-05-22 02:44:01 

In reply to black

I made that statement because I did not think that someone would commit murder and be stupid enough to implicate himself.

Oh please. smart people realize he was involved and he played his card early.

But as usual, like trumpp you always think this and that, which is irrelevant or just foolish reasoning.

I follow logic....you pull nonsense out of the air.

Which is why i am proved right and you end up with egg in your face.

black 2020-05-22 02:50:23 

In reply to Ayenmol

The video absolves the video taker of involvement in the escalation you dope

Proved right with nonsense like this?

Ayenmol 2020-05-22 02:51:24 

In reply to black

keep digging the hole deeper.

The fact that you came on here trying to deride me when i was right says everything about you....and you still diggin because you have no reasoning ability.

Waste of my time.

black 2020-05-22 02:54:48 

In reply to Ayenmol

My point was one of logic because I knew that guy would be charged with murder for exposing his involvement in the case.

You didn't think it was a big deal and said so because he was taking the video.

You fool. lol

JahJah 2020-05-22 02:58:57 

In reply to Ayenmol

Happy to see you're still with us bro. For a moment there, I thought one of the demons invited you to their house for a bible study, and that was that.

Ayenmol 2020-05-22 03:02:14 

In reply to black

Your first argument was if he was involved he would be in jail...you thought he was not involved.....you think like a child....now you coming here trying to call me wrong when i was the one who pointed out on this board that the video taker was involved.

Again....am wasting my time....you so obsesesed with envy you cant even admit the obvious

Goodbye dummy.

black 2020-05-22 03:08:50 

In reply to Ayenmol

Your first argument was if he was involved he would be in jail

You fool, did you not mention a note on the victim's grave?

I knew the guy would be charged with murder and did not think he would be so foolish to implicate himself.

You took a different line because you did not think he was criminally, involved.

Your quote.

black 2020-05-22 03:19:34 

In reply to Ayenmol

Again....am wasting my time....you so obsesesed with envy you cant even admit the obvious

You stupid f*ck!!!

Envious of a Jehovah's witness?

You have got to be f*cking kidding me.

You are nothing but a p***e of S*it wasting your time.

You low down p***e of Sh*t, you don't even exist in my book. lol lol

Casper 2020-05-22 05:51:24 

Whew!!!

hotarobin 2020-05-22 07:22:11 

In reply to Ayenmol & Black

....you two clowns insist on hijacking every thread with your silly bickering!! It's pathetic!!

Walco 2020-05-22 08:52:11 

The is a criminal law doctrine called felony murder. It is a rule

that any death which occurs during the commission of a felony is first degree murder, and all participants in that felony or attempted felony can be charged with and found guilty of murder. A typical example is a robbery involving more than one criminal, in which one of them shoots, beats to death or runs over a store clerk, killing the clerk. Even if the death were accidental, all of the participants can be found guilty of felony murder, including those who did no harm, had no gun, and/or did not intend to hurt anyone. In a bizarre situation, if one of the holdup men or women is killed, his/her fellow robbers can be charged with murder.

Now carry on folks smile

DukeStreet 2020-05-22 09:28:02 

In reply to hotarobin

....you two clowns insist on hijacking every thread with your silly bickering!! It's pathetic!!

You nailed it. They should get a room and settle it.

black 2020-05-22 12:10:17 

In reply to Walco

A typical example is a robbery involving more than one criminal, in which one of them shoots, beats to death or runs over a store clerk, killing the clerk. Even if the death were accidental, all of the participants can be found guilty of felony murder, including those who did no harm, had no gun, and/or did not intend to hurt anyone. In a bizarre situation, if one of the holdup men or women is killed, his/her fellow robbers can be charged with murder

I explained that to the idiot but he still insist that he was right, even though it was evident that he was pulling shit out of his ass.

This is nonsense. lol

And then he calls me a dope. lol

Tryangle 2020-05-24 01:47:38 

In reply to dayne

over a few drinks and have a few laughs

Agreed.

Then that sister of one of the jackasses goes and puts her foot in it too...

Screw all of them.

Barry 2020-05-24 09:43:13 

In reply to black

How do you compel an unintellectual idiot? cool

Barry 2020-05-24 09:55:20 

You stupid f*ck!!!

Envious of a Jehovah's witness?

You have got to be f*cking kidding me.

You are nothing but a p***e of S*it wasting your time.

You low down p***e of Sh*t, you don't even exist in my book. lol

This is raw naked bullying. I am sick of it. He wants to do it and everybody allows him.

black 2020-05-24 13:46:36 

In reply to Barry

Barry, you are so stupid. lol

You are trying too hard. lol

Barry 2020-05-24 15:58:45 

In reply to black

Buller, why do you keep calling everyone stupid? confused

Lady_Lava 2020-05-24 19:59:09 

He was involved in that shit