The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

A dog’s rights

Halliwell 2020-05-26 20:27:39 

If dogs are too smart to be food, with too much potential to be just racing hounds, how do we justify sniffer dogs and guide dogs? Don’t we still choose the morality?

All these bleeding hearts in England want to rescue every Egyptian donkey and prosecute poor people will not bat an eyelid to shoot a horse at Ascot after a day of revelry.

Where are you on animal slavery?

Disclosure: I am a meat eater

Dukes 2020-05-26 22:15:21 

In reply to Halliwell

Like this lockdown causing you problems Bro.Like yuh get lockout from niceness??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nick2020 2020-05-26 22:32:37 

In reply to Halliwell

This post is not in any way affiliated with Courtesy feeding his dog this morning? lol

tops 2020-05-26 22:33:08 

In reply to Halliwell

re guide dogs and service dogs, have U ever interact with some of their owners? Have U ever seen the love and compassion and cares they bestow on their dogs?
I wouldn't paint those ppl and their dogs as animal slavery. Watch dogs R more anamil slavery than those ppl with a disability who depend on their dogs and form a bond with them.
Anyway, let me tell a guide dog story.
This blind lady I know had a guide dog, his name was Checker. When it was time to retire him, her vet took him. The vet also had a dog that was blind, and Checker, without any instruction, started leading that blind dog around.