The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Initially, my take on Dr Fauci...

BeatDball 2020-08-01 00:43:15 

was he was good, but witnessing him on the drive by channels, I did an about face. The man seem so at ease with the leftwing libooral tv personnel. Also, when he was usurping POTUS during the first briefings. On Tucker Carlson tonight my mind was reinforced as I witnessed Rep Jordan exposing Dr Fauci.
This Dr Fauci, deep down, isn't a fan of POTUS. confused sad

JahJah 2020-08-01 00:49:35 

In reply to BeatDball

Dude. Are you stupid????

Gym Jordan looked stupid during that exchange. I watched it live earlier. He was trying to trap Fauci with a stupid line of questioning. All Fauci did was stick to facts, and the loud mouth bitch was losing it because all his efforts were failing.

Tell wrestler boy to not play checkers in a chess game with FAUCI.

Gym Jordan needs to deal with his racism, which rears its ugly head every now and then...like that time he tried to disrespect Elijah. He tried it again with Clyburn today.

Repugnant POS, he is.

dayne 2020-08-01 01:25:00 

Dr Fauci, very credible performance, very professional, some people were trying to politicized issues about the Virus.

Drapsey 2020-08-01 01:26:45 

In reply to BeatDball

Whappen, Dr Fauci did or say something not favorable to Emperor Trump?

camos 2020-08-01 02:23:45 

You all expect BeatDball to understand anything with science?
lol

black 2020-08-01 02:55:52 

In reply to BeatDball

Why do Repubs always act like victims?

Why do you all have to lie cheat and steal to gain advantage?

Why do you all make it seem like liberals control everything?

Why is everyone who oppose Trump or speak the truth, liberals?

BeatDball 2020-08-01 11:11:12 

The man CANNOT give a forthright answer that large protests/rioters who aren't wearing masks & social distancing increase the chances of spreading the virus! Are you people facting daft?
confused evil

JahJah 2020-08-01 11:34:40 

In reply to BeatDball

You facting dimwit. DID YOU ACTUALLY WATCH AND LISTEN?

Is English your first language, you pleb?

Drapsey 2020-08-01 12:02:49 

In reply to BeatDball

Does Emperor Trump exert extra effort to exhibit Hitler-like tendencies while speaking or is it all just natural?

Trump campaign pauses ad spending

Just look at the contained picture (in the above link) for an illustration.

BeatDball 2020-08-01 14:25:52 

In reply to JahJah I didn't watch the entire pappy-show, but that infinitesimal segment told me all! Gwallang.

evil

SANGY! Run come fast! Helicopter rides for these facting fools. razz

JahJah 2020-08-01 17:47:36 

In reply to BeatDball

Yu chatting shyt as per usual.

Now yu begging Hemorhhoid to come bail yu out?

Go and watch di ting. Fauci clearly stated what you claim he didn't.

JahJah 2020-08-01 17:48:48 

In reply to BeatDball

BTW, dumb ass, most protesters wore masks. Trump rally jackasses did not.

BeatDball 2020-08-01 18:37:09 

In reply to JahJah Yeah facting fool, my eyes were playing tricks on me, as I was watching the news! Werent their temperaturse taken before entering the rally & given hand sanitizer!? Gwallang. Fool stop.

evil
razz

JahJah 2020-08-01 18:47:43 

In reply to BeatDball

Your eyes mussi working as well as yu brain in trute, you absolute bellend.

What tekking forking temperature at di rally was going to do? It gon' prevent spread?? Weh di forking masks yu wuz torking bout? Herman Cain. Fool, stop.

*note the comma.

Drapsey 2020-08-01 18:48:55 

In reply to BeatDball

In reply to JahJah Yeah facting fool, my eyes were playing trick on me, as I was watching the news! Werent their temperaturse taken before entering the rally & given hand sanitizer!? Gwallang. Fool stop.

Where were you 'watching the news', on Fox?

BeatDball 2020-08-01 18:52:41 

In reply to JahJah Wow, bai yuh funny. The great Herman Cain had underlying issues. Fool fool man, stop!

rolleyes

black 2020-08-01 19:01:56 

In reply to BeatDball

Yeah facting fool, my eyes were playing trick on me, as I was watching the news! Werent their temperaturse taken before entering the rally & given hand sanitizer!? Gwallang. Fool stop.

Perfect combination of young people without symptoms and fools like Herman Cain.

JahJah 2020-08-01 19:29:28 

In reply to BeatDball

The great Herman Cain had underlying issues. Fool fool man, stop!

Jackass, do you realise what you just posted?? Isn't dat di facting point? Is who dem most susceptible to dis ting iyah? So why him nebba wear one ah dem mask we talking bout, eeeee?

And yu call me fool fool? A guess dat is a bloodclaat compliment coming from you one of you Trumpanzees.

BeatDball 2020-08-01 19:52:25 

In reply to JahJah Jackrass, do you know the American psyche? You don't push them...you lay the points out & they'll make their play. Fool, stop.

razz

DukeStreet 2020-08-01 20:11:49 

In reply to BeatDball

At this point most Americans don't give a shit about left vs right vs center. The world sees the US as a nation that can't make its collective mind up about its most pressing concerns.

I mean, even Dr. Fauci said the same damn thing. Countries are opening for business.Russia is planning mass vaccinations. Only the US is still bickering about the efficacy of masks, witch doctors, picking VPs weeks before elections, states down while opening other localities just minutes away from the ones that are shut down.

All sort of fukkries, holding stimulus payments and unemployment checks back while the dems and reps bicker and flex at each other.

Such a great nation and they still can't get anything done on time.

michaelmax 2020-08-02 03:28:03 

In reply to DukeStreet

While all this is true. The Dems passed THEIR bill back in MAY. Someone explain why the Republicans waited til the week all of that would run out to negotiate with THEMSELVES. They could not agree among THEMSELVES at a moment of crisis much less to negotiate with the Dems and could have had a 3month head start. This is on the lack of Federal leadership from day 1 with Trump.

The 1st Task Force briefing Fauci said everybody had to shut down at the same time or you were going to get rolling outbreaks. Trump didn't want to hear it and well.. The other countries all had NATIONAL responses even nations which are federal in nature EXCEPT the USA.