The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Deshaun Watson

black 2020-09-08 12:41:53 

Black quarterbacks are not suppose to be this good.

Curtis 2020-09-08 14:03:22 

In reply to black

Imagine the Chicago Bears took Mitch Trubisky ahead of Mahomes and Watson, with the 2nd pick overall in that draft.

What a ting!!!

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 14:19:52 

In reply to Curtis

Deshaun has yet to do anything....he is being paid based on potential.

He lost his best wr this off- season.

That team had a chance to add Fournette.....a bruising rb they could use and chose not to....not a lot of smart decisions being made by that organization.

Watch the more highly paid Mahomes pulverize them in 2 days.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 14:28:55 

Besides....one thing glaringly obvious in the NFL is, once you are forced to pay your QB big money before winning anything, then you are unable to put pieces around him to win the SuperBowl....see the Packers....see the Seahawks...

See how NE has operated....see the Chiefs and how they structured Mahomes deal.

See the Cowboys reluctance to pay Dak....

The Texans are doomed to waste the talent of Watson just as they wasted the talent of Johnson.

ray 2020-09-08 14:47:28 

football start arready?

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 14:52:00 

In reply to ray

Thursday, 7pm eastern. NBC.

Watson and his new contract vs Mahomes, his ring, his better talent and his new contract.

black 2020-09-08 15:49:13 

In reply to Ayenmol

Besides....one thing glaringly obvious in the NFL is, once you are forced to pay your QB big money before winning anything, then you are unable to put pieces around him to win the SuperBowl....see the Packers....see the Seahawks

One thing wrong with your silly statement, other teams are waiting to snatch him up.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 15:58:16 

In reply to black

I stated a well known fact and a real consideration by all contending teams....you talking bout snatching him up....how are they going to snatch him up?

Like i said. Ignorant.

JahJah 2020-09-08 16:55:42 

In reply to black

Your discussing this with a clown. Just remember that.

black 2020-09-08 17:46:07 

In reply to JahJah

I am now convinced.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 17:59:03 

In reply to JahJah

Says the guy who argued for weeks that Kawhi Leonard was going to stay with Toronto for any number of reasons.

How.

Or that initially, the Raptors were wrong to give up DeRosan for a rehabbing Kawhi.

Yeah....look in the mirror, you'll find the clown.

I was right that Kawhi was gone....even right that he wanted to play against LeBron not with him.

So you can cast aspertions how you want...i have always proven correct over your idiocy.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 18:41:36 

In reply to JahJah

Oh by the way....your boy bron bron celebrated winning the west...'they said I could not do it'.

You never said a thing....

Imagine that....in a year when the top team suffered all sorts of injury....the Clippers star took all sorts of games off...
Plus due to the virus there was zero incentive to play for top seed... he felt the need to draw attention to that fact.

Oh....and many of the top former teams did a reshuffle to try and compete with the Warriors....
Maybe bron heard what I been saying?

Steeeeuuuuppppsss.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 18:52:21 

lol lol lol

Turned on Cowherd....just said same thing I did.....predicts the Texans won't make playoffs. I agree....in fact that team is headed for the gutter.

openning 2020-09-08 19:50:28 

In reply to Ayenmol
I would listed to my buddy the Runningback coach of the Texan, than to read your nonsense.

A number of quarterbacks defer payment, when the team need to get players, that can help them, to sign a player, who the team thinks will be its leader for sometime, is nothing new.

JahJah 2020-09-08 20:08:32 

In reply to Ayenmol

Says the guy who argued for weeks that Kawhi Leonard was going to stay with Toronto for any number of reasons.

Show me where I said any of that! rolleyes rolleyes

As for the rest of that garbage you posted, nothing of that remotely interests me, nor does it relate to anything I have EVER discussed.

That's why I don't listen to when guys like you profess to be Christians. I can just bet you do what Falwell Jr does too, you cuck.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 20:09:22 

In reply to openning

You have not said a thing to dispute what i said....other than tell us the RB coach is your buddy.

Because the run game in Texans land has been so stellar.

openning 2020-09-08 20:13:13 

In reply to Ayenmol

Besides....one thing glaringly obvious in the NFL is,<b> once you are forced to pay your QB big money before winning anything, then you are unable to put pieces around him to win the SuperBowl</b>....see the Packers....see the Seahawks...

A number of quarterbacks defer payment, when the team need to get players that can help them, to sign a players.
The Texan see something in Deshsaun, thats why the contract.

JahJah 2020-09-08 20:20:30 

In reply to openning

Again, you're debating with a lightweight. He has been smashed in so many debates he resorts to lies.

black 2020-09-08 20:20:48 

In reply to Ayenmol

You're not making sense, if every QB was capped at 5 million, only one team would win the Superbowl. Therefore, a team's success cannot only be judged by winning the Superbowl. Teams build on success.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 20:20:48 

In reply to openning

Did i dispute that? There are lots of teams that see things in QB....Fact is their paying this man relegates them to the basement.

I gave you examples. You give me an rb coach....probably one way down the rung drinking the koolaid.

I question paying any QB before he has the team around him to take your organization somewhere....this is a foolish Organization.

JahJah 2020-09-08 20:23:23 

In reply to Ayenmol

I question paying any QB before he has the team around him to take your organization somewhere....this is a foolish Organization.

They should rope you in to run tings.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 20:23:35 

Why did Hopkins bolt?

Guaranteed, even in a tougher division, the team with Hopkins and a QB on his rookie contract, are going to be better than the Texans.

openning 2020-09-08 20:29:06 

In reply to Ayenmol
Why do you think a team would give a youngster a four years extension on a contract?

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 20:32:30 

In reply to openning

Dude, you are thinking individual....am thinking team.

You are taking this as a personal affront to Deshaun.....am talking big picture.

This team did not need to pay him now....and he will not win a Playoff game for another 3 years..... By that time they will be trying to get what they can for him while Lamar, Mahomes, Tua and Burrow shine.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 20:59:55 

Not to mention the Browns have a better team around their QB, the Jaguars are tanking for Lawrence....Notice those are all AFC teams.

And what do the Texans do? Instead of building more weapons, they get rid of Hopkins for a receiver that is talented but can't stay on the field, after finally giving up on Miller, a rb who was talented but could not stay on the field, while Fournette was out there for a measely 4 mil.

The only team in worse shape than the Texans is the Jags.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 21:21:20 

Oh oh oh....They almost got beaten at home last year by.....wait for it....The BILLS!

Rookie Qb who now has a baller at Wr and a MUUUUUCh better D!

So let's count....Chiefs....Ravens....Steelers...Colts...Browns...Bengals....Dolpins...Bills....Belichek...

All have better personnel than the Texans and their selling the farm for DeShaun.

While Deshaun languishes behind a porous offensive line with a deep threat as his main option.

Yeah...good luck seeing the end of that contract.

black 2020-09-08 21:51:00 

In reply to Ayenmol

I'm going to bookmark this thread and hold you to the nonsense you've been spewing.

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 21:55:22 

In reply to black

I hope you do the same when it is proven you are the one talking nonsense.....you have made not a singular point....than claim am wrong.

What makes you think this was a good move? Because a Black QB got paid?

black 2020-09-08 22:15:09 

In reply to Ayenmol

What makes you think this was a good move? Because a Black QB got paid?

So you know more than the people that run the organization?

I don't know why you are going on and on about this being a bad move, all teams move to protect their quarterbacks of the future. Good quarterbacks are a scarce commodity and not resolving contract issues could affect play on the field.

Don't you think the team thought about the issue you are raising?

Like openning said, these pay issues can be worked out internally.

black 2020-09-08 22:54:13 

Another view.

These facts need to be brought up today, as Watson celebrates his newfound riches, because it's easy to see Watson as just another star, a constant fixture in the NFL Network "Top 100" list. He's bigger than that. He's a generational talent who might very well have more individual honors or awards if he'd been blessed with the kinds of supporting casts that surround Mahomes in Kansas City and Jackson in Baltimore. In fact, this will be the first time in Watson's career that he'll have all five of his offensive-line starters returning for a second straight season

Ayenmol 2020-09-08 23:16:27 

In reply to black

It's a bad team making idiotic moves. They have no overall plan and are simply making individual moves with no real effect on the overall direction of the Organization.

You are simply making a ton of individual points that mean nothing.

How will the team have been affected if Deshaun was allowed to prove it or the team tried to put key players around him while waiting a couple years to pay him?

How has the Cowboys not paying Dak going on three years now, hurt the team?

At the end of the three years either this guy will be beat up or performing so badly due to his weapons, they will be faced with hard decisions.

openning 2020-09-08 23:40:32 

In reply to Ayenmol
Why dont you tell us about your experience in management, hiring employees, and making a department or a company profitable.
You seem to have plenty experience, with your comments on paying a player, who has done very little so far, in his young professional career.

Ayenmol 2020-09-09 00:10:39 

In reply to openning

Man, if you had anything of substance to dispute what am saying you would.

Your points so far were....'am buddies with the rb coach....you never been a GM."

So that makes me wrong.

rolleyes

openning 2020-09-09 00:31:07 

In reply to Ayenmol

So that makes me wrong.

I have stated players defer payments to make the team better, I could expand about payments at the draft.
There must be something the Texans see in this youngster to extend his contract, so early in his career.
You must know the players and have experience with such matters, base on your postings.
Where is the love for the young man, why not wish him the best?

black 2020-09-09 00:42:27 

In reply to Ayenmol

How has the Cowboys not paying Dak going on three years now, hurt the team?

Ironically, Deshaun's contract is going to force Dallas to cough up the big bucks.

Ayenmol 2020-09-09 01:25:35 

In reply to black

Lol.

You sure have a knack for not making things up.

black 2020-09-09 02:36:25 

In reply to Ayenmol

I don't have to make it up.

Arrogance cost Cowboys millions

Expect Dak’s signature to get more expensive, and the Cowboys can only blame their own arrogance. They’re not winning this deal.

In the last 18 months, Seattle’s Russell Wilson, Philadelphia’s Carson Wentz, Los Angeles’ Jared Goff, Kansas City’s Patrick Mahomes and now Watson have all signed new deals.

This should put to rest some of that nonsense you've been spewing.

JahJah 2020-09-09 03:07:43 

In reply to openning

Y'all WASTING unnu time on dat jackass.

Life is short.

Ayenmol 2020-09-09 05:12:14 

In reply to black

Dude...the question is mot locking up the player at the right price....it is locking up the right player at whatever price it takes.

The right player is someone who can take the talent you have and take you to the promised land....because once you pay him chances are you are not going to be able to bolster your team with more top players.

This is what Mahomes has done....and he still took less to keep it that way.

Rodgers took all he could get...where is the team?

Once Russell Wilson got paid what happened to the team's defense that brought them the win?

Whereas the 49ers had the talent and brought in a qb to take them over the top. Still they wait.

Texans have neither. Not the players....not the low cost qb.

6-10 this year.

Ayenmol 2020-09-09 05:21:49 

In reply to black

Btw...that argument you made about Dak...that became an issue when Ezekiel got signed...

In the NFL guys don't lobby for others to get paid obnoxiously...at least not on the same team....because they realize the more the big names get paid, the less the pie for them...so as long as everyone is still waiting to be paid, it's all good.

When people get paid....that's when the issues begin.

When Ezekiel got paid Dak started feeling he needed to break the bank because he is the key.

black 2020-09-09 12:51:29 

In reply to Ayenmol

Man, I showed you evidence that your argument is the exception rather than the rule. All the big name players have lucrative contracts, what makes Deshaun any different?

black 2020-09-09 13:26:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

In the NFL guys don't lobby for others to get paid obnoxiously...at least not on the same team....because they realize the more the big names get paid, the less the pie for them...so as long as everyone is still waiting to be paid, it's all good.

That would make sense, except, they have very little say in the matter. NFL salaries have always be unequal, the bid bucks are reserved for the RBs and QBs.

Ayenmol 2020-09-11 22:55:37 

In reply to black

Poor you.....wrong again...they ain't beating the Ravens next week...
People already calling for the coach's head.

You fools do not know when to say....'i don't know'...you allow your dislike for posters to allow you to look stupid just because you want to see them proven wrong.

This team is going to start 1-6.

Coach will be gone by years end... if not sooner... and if Fuller can't stay healthy....or Johnson? They will be talking of trading DeShawn by year three.

Ignant fools.

black 2020-09-12 01:08:24 

In reply to Ayenmol

Dude, you are not right on the head. If I'm not mistaken, the Chiefs won the Superbowl last season, didn't they?

Ayenmol 2020-09-12 01:20:45 

In reply to black

You sound like a fool...oh wait.

The Texans beat them in the Regular Season last year and were up in the Playoffs by how much?

But you still doh get the point....my entire point is that one team paid their star after winning and obviously on the up...

This team makes decisions that put them on the downward spiral and pays their qb a ton to ensure that spiral down.

As usual, you just arguing for the sake of it.

Then again...as I said...you heard people in the community talking about the contract so you run here to start a thread...you know nothing.

Ayenmol 2020-09-12 01:32:25 

Maybe PTI reads my post....

Ayenmol 2020-09-12 01:53:42 

What the Texans did was tantamount to refusing to pay a Dr. 3 million dollars to repair his throwing arm....choosing instead to amputate it....then paying a guru 10mil to teach him to throw with his left.

black 2020-09-12 02:46:37 

In reply to Ayenmol

But you still doh get the point....my entire point is that one team paid their star after winning and obviously on the up

What point?

You're not making any sense.

So the Chiefs knew they were going to win the Superbowl beforehand, that's why they waited to pay him?

And what if he doesn't win the Superbowl this season, should they reduce his salary to get better players?

Dude, your knowledge of football is limited.

Ayenmol 2020-09-12 03:14:44 

In reply to black

So the Chiefs knew they were going to win the Superbowl beforehand, that's why they waited to pay him?

Omg.

Wow.

Am speechless.

Ayenmol 2020-09-21 01:15:00 

0-2

Played two of the top QBs in the League so far and got blown out both times....hardly put up a fight.

Meantime, Arizona looking like the real deal....

Kyler looking all World with his new toy.

Ayenmol 2020-09-27 20:41:46 

0 and 3!

Did I hear that Watson hobbled off at some point?

Good health to him.

Ayenmol 2020-09-27 21:32:26 

Where's the guy who's bookmarked the thread...?

Even beyond the obvious standings....my greater point....the team is headed in the wrong direction, is obvious.

They sacked Watson five times.
They ran 15 times for a total of 29 yards, that's less than 2 yards per carry folks....putrid.

You have a bad Oline, so you trade the QB's best option to keep the ball moving down the field, thus requiring that he holds the ball even longer .... getting sacked multiple times a game.....or run with the ball and get his head taken off

Then you give the QB a ton of your cap....so you can't sign free agents.....while the Miami Dolphins....a team in your Conference, holds your first and second round picks next year.

So you are in fact losing to benefit the draft position of your opponent.

Idiotic Organization.

Three weeks in and it's already obvious.

Ayenmol 2020-09-27 21:42:25 

Btw....Minnesota did the same thing....got rid of Diggs to Buffalo.

Minnesota is also 0-3.

Buffalo is 3-0. Yeah, THAT Buffalo.
The one who almost beat them in the Playoffs in Houston with a rookie QB.

At least the Vikings drafted their receiver, have a great running back....and have a real D.....even then, they have t o take their lumps as the rookie wr gets going.

Ayenmol 2020-09-27 21:53:31 

Oh....where the guy who's buddy is the rb's coach

Hey, tell your buddy he making me look great!

Keep up the good work.

lol lol lol

Rudeman 2020-09-28 12:06:56 

The problem in Houston is Bill O'Brien. He traded the best wide receiver (Deandre Hopkins) for peanuts.

Ayenmol 2020-09-28 13:51:40 

In reply to Rudeman

Did you read the thread?

Or you another person who like to give an opinion after the fact?

Ayenmol 2020-09-28 13:55:21 

Where all the people calling me fool or idiot?

Are they going to show?

Ever?

Why don't you all stick to giving opinions on things you know won't be proved with the passage of time?

Ayenmol 2020-09-28 14:24:39 

Watch my prediction for this Organization and their GM/Coach go into hyper drive if they lose at home to the 0-3 Vikings, next week.

Ayenmol 2020-09-28 16:46:47 

Media catching up.

Maybe Birdseye right....they could had it right from before the Whistle.

Ayenmol Reporting Network...keep the dial tuned. wink

Ayenmol 2020-10-04 20:28:02 

0-4

JahJah 2020-10-04 20:29:09 

In reply to Ayenmol

Hello coward. Tell about the non-bubble.

How many Titans in hospital?

And does Cam have a Newt-est?

Ayenmol 2020-10-04 20:34:53 

In reply to JahJah

Man you just are a dishonest, no shame fool.

You coming on a thread that you were loud and boisterous about how wrong I was to tell me about some nonsense that I never said.

Where did i say the NFL would have no positive test or postponements?

Is the NFL Season suspended?

The NFL is about to play an entire Season without an exclusive bubble....the NBA played 8 games and a Playoff....but you here tying to pin something on me that makes little sense.

While you are the one with egg in your face.

Just go away. You dolt.

Ayenmol 2020-10-04 20:40:21 

By the way, the NFL is humming along. While the NBA is struggling for eyeballs...even with TheLakers and your boy in there....imagine what it would have been like with the Nuggets instead....the NBA had to rig it to escape with something just North of a disaster.

Am right again.

But you here with lies.

Ayenmol 2020-10-04 20:59:55 

NBA had to manage about 16 people per team, 22 teams for 8 games then an 3ver decreasing number from 16 in a playoff.

Even if you attribute 20 personnel per team...thats 440 people at peak.

Yet they ran to a bubble because they knew their product would be decimated with one or two stats testing positive.

The Nfl is managing anout 65 people per team 32 teams...that 2080 people.... and they are doing it like every other business.... taking safety precautions while putting the onus on their workforce to be responsible.

NEWTON will sit but the gane will go on....and it will crush the NBA game Finals in rating.

With a backup QB.

The Titans Steelers already rescheduled, out of an abundance of caution....the game could have been played.

Oh....btw....the 2080 people is very conservative. And does not reflect the preseason numbers .

That is the bigger deal and greater achievement that takes smarts and planning and management.

Ayenmol 2020-10-04 21:08:53 

In reply to JahJah

How many Titans in hospital?

And while you try to find the mysterious thing I said that you calling me out for, can you also find which Titans are in Hospital for Covid-19?

You lying twerp.

Ayenmol 2020-10-04 21:20:01 

Back to the Regularly scheduled program...

Deshaun and his team 0-4.

In other news....The people who called me idiot for stating the Cowboys should not pay Dak.....for what? An 0-3 start that should have been 0-4?

Who was the idiot who argued they will have to pay him more by waiting...

Who was that again?

Oh yeah....

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

JahJah 2020-10-04 21:43:41 

In reply to Ayenmol

And while you try to find the mysterious thing I said that you calling me out for, can you also find which Titans are in Hospital for Covid-19?

I have no idea. I hear bout nuff positive test...hence the QUESTION. You do know how question marks work, right?

You lying twerp.

Coming from you, that's a compliment, simpleton. Further, you're the biggest liar on this board. You can't call nuhbaddy dat!

JahJah 2020-10-04 21:47:48 

The jackass was braying like there wouldn't be ANY Covid positives.

Well, now he trying write 10 page essays to deflect from the results.

Talking about ratings like dat shit too with Covid and people's well being. DWL.

PS: Olympics and World Cup football would MURDER National Felony League ratings.

See how that works??

PLus, if you checked every sport is suffering in ratings!! lol.

DUMBASS!

Ayenmol 2020-10-04 22:58:32 

In reply to JahJah

The jackass was braying like there wouldn't be ANY Covid positives

Where?

You are a fool. Go see what you were braying on this very thread.

Or any thread where we butt heads.

Not once have you been proven correct over me..

Why would i claim the NFL would never have a positive test.

Are you really that stupid?

Man. You are best ignored. You are a lying shameless fool.

JahJah 2020-10-04 23:16:06 

In reply to Ayenmol

I've always been proven correct over you. You are a walking disaster...like them additional 2 positives that pushed the Titans to 20+

DWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayenmol 2020-10-05 23:59:01 

Right AGAIN!!!

link Ayenmol Joined: May 3, 2003
Watch my prediction for this Organization and their GM/Coach go into hyper drive if they lose at home to the 0-3 Vikings, next week.

Called it a week in advance. Who gave Watson that contract while trading his best talent for peanuts?

Yeah.

Ayenmol 2020-10-06 00:03:37 

I guess the RB Coach did not see that coming.

Maybe I should get a job in management...

Wonder if the vociferous dopes will ever come and eat their crow.

Ayenmol 2020-10-06 00:23:40 

Man, when is time for man to put up or shut, things get real quiet.

Empty vessels make lots of noise in the absence of proof....then......sileeeeeeence!

Ayenmol 2020-10-18 23:57:03 

More silence.

Oh well.

Ayenmol 2020-10-25 20:27:47 

So......... 1 AND 6!

How's the celebration in Houston these days?

Who knew that the big money contract was the only thing Houstonians would have to celebrate this year?

Oh wait......I Did.

Not the front office, not the running backs coach and definitely not all the pundits on this website who were quick to call me all types of names because they had no clue.

Where are they now?

Anyone care to say they were wrong?

Hahahaha.

openning 2020-10-25 20:31:18 

In reply to Ayenmol

Did they not fired the head coach and have a 76 years old man, interim HC?

Ayenmol 2020-10-25 20:56:44 

In reply to openning

What is your point? Did I not say the coach should of been fired already and would be?

Was the coach not also the GM who gave the contract? Or are you unaware of what is being discussed here?

Ayenmol 2020-10-25 21:06:37 

In reply to openning

BTW....

I would listed to my buddy the Runningback coach of the Texan, than to read your nonsense.

What did your buddy, the rb coach, have to say....?

You also claimed i did not know what I was talking about because I have never run a business....like many people on here you all think just because every skill you all have was acquired in college, that no one else can put two and two together sans formal training.

openning 2020-10-25 21:17:44 

In reply to Ayenmol
He knows what going on, it has nothing to do with the quarterback.
I will never discussed anything said to me, about the team.
A 76 yrs old defensive minded coach, who during games for the last couple years was upstairs, calling defensive plays, is now the interim coach, nothing has changed with the offence play calling or changes to the defense.

Priapus 2020-10-25 21:29:14 

Meanwhile Brady continues to play the QB position at a high level even at his age.

BTW where is Kap? I thought I read somewhere that he had sign with the Chargers.

Ayenmol 2020-10-25 23:39:10 

In reply to Priapus

The Chargers look like they got the best Qb in last years draft.

What Kap? That guy will never play another snap in the NFL.

Ayenmol 2020-10-25 23:44:16 

In reply to openning

No idea what you are talking about....you keep attacking Romeo for some reason....still completely oblivious to the discussion.

Did I say there was something wrong with the qb
?

Or did i say they made idiotic moves that was going t o cripple the team.....which is what has happened.

Are you bitter your buddy was not made interim coach?

Who cares who is tasked to navigate a sinking ship?

It appears the clueless one has proven to be you.

Priapus 2020-10-25 23:50:03 

In reply to Ayenmol

So was he released by the Chargers? There are a few teams that could use his services even after not having played for 4 years.

Ayenmol 2020-10-26 00:11:52 

In reply to Priapus

Was who released by the Chargers?

Are you confusing Tyrod Taylor with Kapernick?

Kapernock is not and never has been a player on the Chargers roster.

I thought only White folks confused Black people.

Priapus 2020-10-26 00:29:22 

In reply to Ayenmol

Thank Jehovah that you're not confused and you can tell the ethnicity of a poster on a message board by their post(s).

Ayenmol 2020-10-26 00:39:30 

In reply to Priapus

Did I speak to your ethnicity?

Ayenmol 2020-11-05 13:40:54 

Can't lose this gem in the shuffle.