The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

If not for Anthony Davis...

Ayenmol 2020-09-23 03:36:24 

hitting the shot of his life, Denver would be up 2-1.

That is all.

Oh

And as i always say..
When the score is tied he takes the shot....when it's do or die, he always gives up the shot.

JahJah 2020-09-23 03:38:13 

In reply to Ayenmol

If yu auntie had nuts...

As for the rest, get over the rejection.

Ayenmol 2020-09-23 03:41:25 

Denver put pressure on the Clippers....and they could not overcome...let's see how the two best players in the NBA respond.

A miracle shot away from 2-1.

I think the Nuggets are feeling pretty good.

Cheeks 2020-09-24 02:41:41 

In reply to Ayenmol

That is all.

Oh

And as i always say..
When the score is tied he takes the shot....when it's do or die, he always gives up the shot..

What a consummate and utterly ignorant jackass you are. big grin big grin

Cheeks 2020-09-24 02:50:38 

look here idiot

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 03:24:40 

Missed the game... How the foul situation?

Same as game 3? Or a quick reversal to game 1 after the win?

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 13:14:22 

Jay Williams on ESPN just made the argument I made....28 free throws for Bron and Davis vs 23 for the entire Nuggets team.

How interesting.

Also learned that the Lakers sent a sternly worded letter to the League complaining that LeBron is not getting calls.

So.....they are making sure the League is involved

Knowing what the League wants.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 13:26:26 

BTW ... I saw that Bron made it obvious that he wanted to guard Murray down the stretch....a much smaller guy....talented and skilled but at a disadvantage size wise to Bron....you know who else he was eager to guard?

Yeah the even smaller Steph coming of his ankle injury way back and celebrating like a madman when he blocked Steph's shot off a drive.....

You know who he was reluctant to guard?.....

Yeah....the still slimmer in body but equal in height and more skilled, Kevin Durant.....

Loves to jump at the opportunity to show up small guys for the optics and obvious advantage, then shy away from equally talented and built opponents....because he scared of the optics when he gets beat....same reason he loves to take the final shot when tied but gives it up when it's do or die.

He scared and only cares about legacy, as trumped up as it is.

This is the kinda stuff that irks me with this guy.

Not a true competitor..

Trinidave 2020-09-25 13:31:56 

In reply to Ayenmol

BTW I saw that Bron made it obvious that he wanted to guard Murray down the stretch....q much smaller guy....talented and skilled but at a disadvantage size wise to Bron....you know who else he was eager to guard?

Yeah the even smaller Steph coming of his ankle injury way back and celebrating like a madman w2hen he blocked his shot off a drive.....

You know who he was reluctant to guard?.....

Yeah....the still slimmer in body but equal in height and more skilled Kevin Durant.....

This is the kinda stuff that irks me quite this guy.

So much ignorance in one brief post. Wow!

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 13:37:06 

In reply to Trinidave

Easy to make a blanket statement to seem like there is an argument....than actually make an argument.....

I stated facts. With a brief interpretation of the facts as I see it.

Everyone knows this guy does everything for optics and he is consumed with trying to eclipse Jordan....as much as Trump is consumed with Obama.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 13:45:46 

I also recall questions regarding his reluctance to guard kawhi when the Spurs swept his Heat assmble.

Same during the regular Season this year....Kawhi guarded him on D....He did not guard Kawhi on D.

Guy likes to exploit obvious advantages.

Scared of his peers....why he loves to assemble..... Avengers! Assemble ..... to take down obvious less talented teams.

Trinidave 2020-09-25 13:52:25 

In reply to Ayenmol

I also recall questions regarding his reluctance to guard kawhi when the Spurs swept his Heat assmble.

Why would he have guarded Kawhi, when the Spurs had Duncan, Manu, and Parker? Kawhi averaged 14.1 points in that series.

Why am I even wasting my time responding to you?

You talk about LeBron guarding Steph and "reluctant" to guard Durant.

Who told you that? And btw KD is unguardable. Ain't no one player shutting KD down. So TriniD doesn't understand your point.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 13:55:22 

Have you noticed how he likes to romanticize playing in the NFL?

Yeah.... you can't hide in the NFL...you don't get to choose to play the smaller guy ... every matchup it's big guys playing big guys and getting rocked......

He can't handle that. But loves to project the thought that he would like to....yeh right.

More fraudulent games this guy likes to play.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 13:59:21 

In reply to Trinidave

Why would he have guarded Kawhi, when the Spurs had Duncan, Manu, and Parker? Kawhi averaged 14.1 points in that series.

Lol..i set you up....you found the facts from long ago when Kawhi was not anything....second year? Kawhi was not the leader then.

Did Bron guard Duncan?

But you cant dispute what I said about more recent matchups....lol.... if you could you would.

While Kawhi was not up to par offensively then....he got mvp though....why?

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 14:12:36 

None of you van dispute facts....just bunch of fan boys who ignore the game being played.

Everything this man's teams won big it has been due to another player on his team taking over
...and a very talented team at that.

Miami? He had top 5 player at most positions.

When he won in Cleveland he had to bait the only player on the other team who could bang with him into getting himself out of the game....he knew the NBA would do what he wanted.

Once the Warriors got a player up to his level, there was no contest.

None!

That team would destroy this current team....he ran to the West when the great players from there are gone or old ...

And joined the only other dominant player left.

Trinidave 2020-09-25 16:39:53 

In reply to Ayenmol

Bird had McHale, Parish, Ainge taking big shots.

Jordan never won anything without Pippen, and didn't even get to the finals without Pippen, and Big shots taken by Kerr and Paxon to win big games.

Magic had Worthy and Kareen.

Shaq had Kobe and Kobe had Shaq, and they still needed big shots from Horry.

No one wins by themselves. Did you start watching the NBA last Tuesday?

JahJah 2020-09-25 16:47:26 

In reply to Trinidave

That's all well and good, but surely you must admit that Jordan competed in one helluva an era against all time greats and legends plus badasses, going toe to toe with them...and spanking them.

He was dynamite on both ends of the floor.

MJ was that dude!

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 16:56:52 

In reply to Trinidave

When Bird had McHale and Parish, they were going up against a team who had Magic and Kareem and Worthy.

Bird did not leave the Celtics to join Magic and Kareem to beat Mchale and Parish.

Jordan had role players, but when did Jordan sit back and allow Pippen to go make himself open to take the last shot?

Jordan had the ball in his hand and gave it up to the role player when he had no shot and that player was wide open.

I never saw Pippen take an inbound pass and shoot at the buzzer.

You are making dishonest arguments.

Jordan never had a player of the caliber that LeBron has had....Pippen was a great player....but what was Pippen dominant in? He was a good combination with Jordan and complemented his skills.

Was Pippen a great rebounder? A great shooter? Great off the dribble?

Pippen was a long athletic player who could run the break with Michael after years of growth and became a stellar defender under Jordan's tutelage.

Who did Jordan play with who were comparable to Wade? Bosh? Even Allen who could get his own shot?

Then Davis? Who?

Man you are making a bunch of dishonest arguments you know are false.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 17:07:42 

Michael Jordan....In fact not Jordan, Reporters have said that Jordan would tell them, when asked about how he felt about taking the last shot...."why would i be nervous about a shot i have not taken?"

Lebron is obsessed with not taking shots he might miss....He always deligates those in the biggest games and situations.

Why? He scared. He scared to miss and have people say he missed the big shot....Everything he does is to try to avoid putting himself in situations where he fails in comparison to Michael.

Which is why he seeks out the best situations and players to ensure he has the best team and talent.

Without them he has done nothing. Jordan built his team from jump...same core players he lost with, he molded until they began winning.

One. ONE player was an all star before joining Jordan....and he was one dimensional....not all-time great all rounders.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 17:14:47 

The man refused last year to play out the season because he realized his team was not good enough to make the Playoffs....not win a Championship....Make the PLAYOFFS. He could not carry the team to the PLAYOFFS!! So he quit until he got a top player in the League.

methodic 2020-09-25 17:17:16 

In reply to Ayenmol

Yeah....the still slimmer in body but equal in height and more skilled, Kevin Durant....

Lebron and Durant equal in height. Like the witness hall making them bible pages from marijuana leaves or what!

Another thing Durant is not as skilled as Lebron. He is a better shooter but Lebron is a better passer and ball handler.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 17:18:49 

Durant will be back next year... Kawhi's body has let him down....Hopefully Durant will be able to stay healthy.

Warriors will be back....we'll see then.

If Kawhi has anything left in his knees, hopefully they get rid of the choker who can't overcome and get a true player....i keep hoping Dame will go get himself in a prime situation to compete like Bron is doing.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 17:24:07 

In reply to methodic

Really? Where is the biggest disparity....Lebron and Curry/Murray or Lebron/Durant?

More nonsense from you. I guess players are only comparable if they are of the exact height? What he lacks in height with Durant he makes up for in girth.

Yet Durant out-skills him everytime.....and he never takes the mano e mano approach to Durant/Kawhi that he loves to take against weaker competition.

That is a fraud. The man is talented, but not deserving of the pedestal you put him on and for the reasons you do.

Trinidave 2020-09-25 17:31:12 

In reply to JahJah

That's all well and good, but surely you must admit that Jordan competed in one helluva an era against all time greats and legends plus badasses, going toe to toe with them...and spanking them

There are all time greats competing now. TriniD does not see how Jordan's team could defeat the Golden State team wid today's rules.

LeBron is dynamic on both sides of de court, ah much better passer dan Jordan.

Jordan was a better scorer, but what really separates dem is his will tuh win. Jordan never let up, ever. And he never gave teams life. Dat is why Jordan never even went tuh ah game 7 in de finals, because one he put his foot on your neck, dat was it.

So yes, Jordan was dat dude.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 17:34:59 

In reply to methodic

Another thing Durant is not as skilled as Lebron. He is a better shooter but Lebron is a better passer and ball handler.

You are nuts....skilled ball handler is the last thing people look at....of course you quick to point out Durant was taller, but then you are choosing to ignore the fact that tall guys like Durant are never skilled ball handlers....is Lebron a better ball handler than Curry?

Is Curry more skilled?

Durant is better above the rim....better at shooting anywhere on the court...better post up....and frankly, while not a dribbler he is better off the dribble, capable of taking it to the rack and finishing as good as if not better than Lebron.

Durant never was a passer....he is a scorer....Lebron had to be a better passer so he could give up the possibility of failure to his team mates.

Durant, like Jordan is gonna take the shot....do or die.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 17:37:46 

Durant left the Warriors so he could go somewhere where there is no doubt he is the man....not advisable in my estimation....but it speaks to his mindset.

Lebron has traditionally done the exact opposite....go where he has less pressure to be the man.

Trinidave 2020-09-25 17:39:06 

In reply to Ayenmol

Who did Jordan play with who were comparable to Wade? Bosh? Even Allen who could get his own shot?

When Jordan did not play wid Pippen, Paxon, he got swept in de first round of de playoffs. LeBron played wid NOBODY on at least two occasions and made it tuh de finals.

Like TriniD said, Bird had one of de greatest front lines of all time wid McHale and Parish, and shooters like DJ and Ainge.

Magic, who TriniD tinks is de greatest Point Guard ever, had phorquene James Worthy and Kareen.

Jordan had an all time great Pippen.

When Shaq was de best player in de NBA, he had Kobe and Horry.

When Kobe was de best he had Gasol and Candyman.

Stop de BS. No one wins on their own.

And so what if LeBron choose his teammates. Owners do that all de time. What is de phorquene difference?

And Bosh is a'ite. Ray Allen was a great shooter, who was past his prime as a scorer, yet still ah great shooter, comparable to Kerr, Ainge, Paxon at dat stage of his career.

Trinidave 2020-09-25 17:45:01 

In reply to Ayenmol

Lebron has traditionally done the exact opposite....go where he has less pressure to be the man.

Everywhere LeBron has been since joining de league from High School he's had pressure and he has exceeded expectations.

ONCE, in TriniD's opinion LeBron has failed, and dat was against Dallas in de NBA finals. Jordan never lost tuh ah team dat he should have beaten, so dat's why Jordan is de GOAT.

But otherwise, LeBron has taken teams dat had no business tuh reach de finals, intuh de finals.
LeBron should not have beaten dat 73 win GS team, coming back from 1-3 down.

But he did, and really, he only had Kyrie, who has had problems since leaving LeBron.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 17:49:57 

In reply to Trinidave

When did Jordan not play with Pippen, Paxson etc? You mean his first year in Chicago?

Man Trindave you disappoint me. I thought you were better than this.

When did anyone of Jordan's teammates EVER even approach him in relevance or stardom?

How many times has Lebron been swept on established teams?

Allen went crazy and beat the Spurs late to win a Championship....The Spurs went on a tear the next Season and swept Lebron and that same team from the Finals the very next Season....at his peak.....with all sorts of STARS around him.....Once Jordan got his team where he needed to be no one could knock them off....there has been Dynasties, DYNASTIES, that have come up through Lebrons tenure as the face of the NBA!

If Jordan had not left the NBA after his dad died and Bulls management got on his nerves and the media kept at him about gambling....is there any doubt he would have had 8 championships?

What if he decided to go play with Olaijuwon....like Lebron has done?

TriniStar 2020-09-25 17:52:09 

stupid argument. Every superstar had sidekick stars throughout their legendary careers.

ALL of them! Including Jordan, Kobe, Magic and Bird. So LeBron NBA success playing with Wade then Anthony Davis is not uncommon as other legends mentioned

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 17:54:13 

In reply to TriniStar

So LeBron NBA success playing with Wade then Irving is not uncommon as other legends mentioned

Really? When was the term SuperTeam coined and why? Because it was business as usual?

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 17:59:21 

There was a time when Shaq was spoken of in the same light as Jordan too...in spite of his size and dominance du to that advantage....Then he retired, and the rose colored glasses broke....people hardly talk about him among the best centers these days.

When Lebron retires it will be the same...people will start to be honest with themselves as they plot the journey he took to make himself winner and realize it just does not measure up.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 18:08:43 

Here's a point i forgot to make when talking about the NBA and it's manipulation to get certain Players in the spotlight and protect its brand.

It is a well known fact that the NBA deliberately went to the number of teams this year in the Bubble just so they could have Zion in the Bubble....

That is how far the NBA went to have a guy that has done nothing in the League so far... to generate buzz.....Yet you think they are ok with not having a bonafide Star in the Finals?

This League is fighting for it's future and place in American Sports hierachy and pop culture in changing times...am hearing that even MLB is giving them a run for their money.

Silver is desperate. The fix is in.

Trinidave 2020-09-25 18:44:34 

In reply to Ayenmol

Really? When was the term SuperTeam coined and why? Because it was business as usual?

Bird/McHale/Parish/Ainge/DJ -- SuperTeam

Magic/Worthy/Kareem SuperTeam

You seem to be a bit slow. You objection is not really to SuperTeams, but in players determining Superteams. Because owners do it all de time.

The players are de ones de fans go tuh see. De players are de product. Why shouldn't players have the right to choose their own destinies.

You have a severe Massa-Fragility Complex.

Trinidave 2020-09-25 18:47:46 

In reply to Ayenmol

When did anyone of Jordan's teammates EVER even approach him in relevance or stardom?

Stardom and Basketball greatness are two different tings. You know dat right? Scottie, top 50 ALL TIME.

And btw -- Jordan got swept in the playoffs widdout Pip. #Facts

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 19:02:17 

In reply to Trinidave

Stardom and Basketball greatness are two different tings. You know dat right? Scottie, top 50 ALL TIME.

You have an issue understanding what i just said?

Stardom and basketball greatness is interchangeable for Jordan, because unlike today when stardom is given based on management of the "Brand", in Jordan's day it was earned!

Scottie benefited from playing with Jordan....end of story.

And btw -- Jordan got swept in the playoffs widdout Pip. #Facts

And Lebron got swept multiple times in Playoffs, Finals....Superteam, upcoming team, established team, Swept by Dynasties, swept by teams with no experience etc, etc etc....so?

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 19:06:34 

Jordan got swept

When? How? Early in his career. 0-3

Lebron...late and on great teams. 0-4

How many times did Lebron go down 0-3?

Notice how many times the great Shaq was swept....and whose team swept him....Which Legend of the game has Lebron swept?

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 19:08:51 

Find an article like this on Jordan.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 19:16:22 

Lebron's Doc...

lol lol lol lol

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 20:01:28 

In reply to Trinidave

Bird/McHale/Parish/Ainge/DJ -- SuperTeam

Missed that post....Both McHale and Bird were drafted...Parish was traded for as a youngster with upside but not yet established.

The front Office deals were made and good players were given up too....In Both the single Celtic Trade and the Trade that brought Jabbar to the Lakers, they had to give up good pieces.

What pieces did Miami deal to get Bosh and Lebron?

All the team did was get rid of bottom tired players and replace them with 2 stars.

So two of their top players, were gotten for money only...Add to that Allen, and that makes three of 5....

Lakers and Celtics built through the draft then added a single piece.

Jordan. btw never did that. Never got a top player in his prime as a free agent or trade!

So am not sure your point.

Trinidave 2020-09-25 21:38:41 

In reply to Ayenmol

And Lebron got swept multiple times in Playoffs, Finals....Superteam, upcoming team, established team, Swept by Dynasties, swept by teams with no experience etc, etc etc....so?

You just proved de point. Dey all need ah team, dat's why it is ah team sport.

And stardom and basketball ability are NOT de same. But you are too obtuse to understand dat.

David Beckham was one of de biggest soccer stars will clearly not being better dan others in his time.

But you explained it. You are star struck with Jordan.

All you have to do is look at LeBron's individual stats to see his greatness, de years he's been doing it, and how much he makes players around him better.

DukeStreet 2020-09-25 22:49:16 

In reply to Trinidave

Personally, if MJ wanted to really play after 1998 and it was doable, I woulda loved to see him team up wid The Mailman and John Stockton, even if it was after he left Chicago. That would have been something.

Ayenmol 2020-09-25 23:54:10 

In reply to DukeStreet

If he knew that one day a dude would come in chase of his achievements while prostitution himself to any and all talent who would have him.....rhen maybe.

But at the time loyalty, dignity and competition was valued.

birdseye 2020-09-26 00:53:58 

In reply to Ayenmol

I don’t get what you are implying with that lead post – when you paying a guy $27 mil + per year to play basketball – isn’t that shot implicit in the repertoire of plays expected of him? If no – then what the hell is all that money for?

Ayenmol 2020-09-26 01:51:00 

In reply to birdseye

Man you come with some weird arguments that just leave me scratching my head.

What does the amount they pay a man have to do with whether a single shot goes in or not?

When you shoot a ball it has a 50/50 chance of going in...and most players are way below that historically....then even lower from that distance, and lower still for a final shot.

That shot was either going to win the game or lose the game. He made it.

But could just as easily lost it....so what you on about?

birdseye 2020-09-26 02:39:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

When you shoot a ball it has a 50/50 chance of going in...and most players are way below that historically....
Man you aint doing no better than me here --- shooting a basketball is not have a 50/50 probability game - basketball is not like flipping a coin, there is no 50/50 probability --- your shooting percent is usually dependent on what position you play. A low post player will usually have a higher percentage than a guard. So if you going to popo my argument you should at least come with a less flawed one – don’t you think
DeAndre Jordan of the LA Clippers has a career FG% of 67.5%. – cant get no 50/50 from that
wink wink wink

Ayenmol 2020-09-26 04:24:41 

In reply to birdseye

Lol....it is a 50/50 proposition.... one of two outcomes....that is 50/50 proposition...flipping a coin is a 50/50 proposition does it come up different side everytime?

You lack comprehension...move along plz.

DukeStreet 2020-09-26 14:54:51 

In reply to Ayenmol

I agree with you on this. AD is the XFactor for them.

As a matter of fact, going forward, next year etc, they need to run everything thru AD and have Lebron be just the main facilitator, kind of like what DWade was back when Lebron joined the Miami team.

birdseye 2020-09-26 15:55:59 

In reply to Ayenmol

Ayenmol9/26/20, 12:24:41 AM
In reply to birdseye

Lol....it is a 50/50 proposition.... one of two outcomes....that is 50/50 proposition...flipping a coin is a 50/50 proposition does it come up different side everytime?

You must be a trumpite dealing in alternate reality ---
Maybe I should move on --- you don’t even know the difference between a proposition and a probability

Proposition = proposal, plan, intention, suggestion
Probability = Chance, Odds, Likelihood
Only a trumpite would confuse those 2 words
Learn the difference, then try and make your point again

Cheeks 2020-09-26 16:20:42 

From the time you look at the title of the thread...you know the poster is a jackass.

You would think a spectator ran on the court and tackled the defenders so Davis could make his shot.

It was not a miracle shot. Davis got perfect form and release on this three point attempt...players make shots like that all the time..especially in this era of the three pointer. Suddenly, its no longer 'clutch'..its miracle? That guy who professes to be christian is such a brazenly dishonest fella its mind numbing. I've seen Davis do drills ...he practices his three point shot...a lot...and he's tall as rass. Once he he gets elevation on his jump shot....very difficult to disrupt his stroke. KCP made an even more difficult 3 earlier in the game after collecting a difficult pass from Rondo.

The rest of the red herrings don't deserve a response.

The poster is just a purveyor of exponentially escalating quantity of shit...(police justified in spreading six year old on pavement because of their training anyone? ) and should get his head evaluated.

Not amount of ignorance from him will take away from Lebron's greatness as a player.

Its ok to have the usual debate of who is greater than who...and that's fine. But to continuously rail against an OBVIOUSLY great player's place in history whether you like how he conducts his life or not is just ridiculous to say the least.

I have never been a big fan of MJ as a person....but would I dare question his place in history as a great baller? NO!!

Even the argument of being alpha dog is just another hook line and sinker from what people hear in the media. Lebron and Mj are different kinds of players. MJ is more single minded and hates people comparing him to others...he wants to be seen as the alpha. Lebron takes pride in his passing game and it shows. The media says a player's place in history is based on how many championships he has won....but that is ONE of other indicators.

For me....Magic is the best player I have seen play basketball..because of my personal taste in how the game 'should' be played. No ring Charles Barkley and KArl Malone and even Patrick Ewing were all great players too.

Cheeks 2020-09-26 16:32:46 

..not to mention...even MJ was happy to be the decoy to set up shots for Paxson and Steve Kerr from time to time. Revisionist history and recency will forever plague hateful people.

birdseye 2020-09-26 17:29:50 

In reply to Cheeks

For me....Magic is the best player I have seen play basketball..because of my personal taste in how the game 'should' be played

Talking about Magic – I will never forget when Kareem went down in an NBA final against the Celtics and Magic decided to play CENTER. He took over and made Kareem sky-hook is own. I don’t remember who won the title, but Magic play cemented his greatness

Trinidave 2020-09-27 01:27:06 

In reply to Cheeks

From the time you look at the title of the thread...you know the poster is a jackass.

big grin big grin big grin

Yuh cudda end yuh post wid dis one line. Dat would have been sufficient.

big grin big grin

Cheeks 2020-09-27 02:44:13 

In reply to Trinidave

...and the guy loves to praise himself.

Cheeks 2020-09-27 03:37:33 

Big respect to the Nuggets though.

Lakers need more offensive consistency from Kuzma and Danny Green though.

Lebron is a beast.

nitro 2020-09-27 11:30:23 

In reply to birdseye

Celtics has defeated LA 9 times out of the 12 finals they met.

Go LA!

Trinidave 2020-09-27 21:28:08 

In reply to Cheeks

Lakers need more offensive consistency from Kuzma and Danny Green though.

TriniD don't expect consistency, but if LA is tuh win, LeBron and AD, de two best players left standing wud have tuh be big, and one aff dem dudes and Double R going tuh have to chip een here and dere.

Cheeks 2020-09-27 22:45:19 

In reply to Trinidave

TriniD don't expect consistency, but if LA is tuh win, LeBron and AD, de two best players left standing wud have tuh be big, and one aff dem dudes and Double R going tuh have to chip een here and dere.

I hear that...Miami has a bunch of fellas who can really hurt a team with three pointers. Celtics too actually. I'm still not sure which team poses a more difficult matchup.

As much as I kinda feared The Nuggets, I just felt that Joker was gonna be blunted by the number of big bodies and fouls LA could throw at him between Howard and McGee and to some degree AD.

Eventually too...the long series that they had to play to get to the conference final eventually took its toll on Murray too.

I honestly think that if they won against LA they'd probably have all sorts of niggles going into the final.

Back on topic...Danny Green is legitimate three point threat that has not panned out consistently ..I think he has the game to do it.

If Kuzma nuh careful he may find himself elsewhere next season.