The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Biden/Harris a joke out dis ting

nitro 2020-09-26 19:15:20 

Link Text

Neither Biden or Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris have campaigned in person in Ohio during the general election. That’s a factor the president zeroed in on as he also slammed the latest polling in the state.

TriniStar 2020-09-26 21:50:50 

In reply to nitro

how the polls looking in Ohio now?

Toney 2020-09-26 22:09:58 

In reply to nitro
Neither Biden nor Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris has campaigned in person in Ohio during the general election. That’s a factor the president zeroed in on as he also slammed the latest polling in the state.

big grin wink wink

nitro 2020-09-27 11:25:47 

In reply to TriniStar

You missed my point it appears. Biden is leading now but Trump and his team are working hard to overcome this deficit and they can.

Trump team is working really hard on the ground but Biden and team are being complacent. Reminiscent of the Hillary Clinton's treatment of a number of so called blue states that fell to Trump in 2016.

When you have a lead protect it. Obama beat a low energy John McCain with aggressive ground work and had to work hard as hell to beat Romney.

Sleepy joe needs to wake up and wake up quickly. He cannot continue to depend on the deaths of Americans to win.

TriniStar 2020-09-28 20:36:39 

In reply to nitro

I really was just asking an honest question. I didn't know who was leading in the poll for that state