The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Allyuh see dis - di unraveling is on in earnest

Chrissy 2020-09-28 01:41:35 

Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized after he was armed and threatening to harm himself, Fort Lauderdale police say

A tense situation unfolded at a home owned by Brad Parscale, the former campaign manager for President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, after reports that an armed man in the house was threatening to commit suicide, according to police reports.

carl0002 2020-09-28 01:45:24 

In reply to Chrissy
I think Trump asked him back for some of the money he paid him as he might need it to cover his taxes

big grin big grin big grin

Fantom 2020-09-28 05:27:03 

In reply to carl0002

#IQ45 owes the guy money and the guy went and bought yacht and big house in anticipation of a payout. "Now, what is I gon do?" he cries.

Chrissy 2020-09-28 09:21:10 

In reply to carl0002

lol lol

Chrissy 2020-09-28 09:21:46 

In reply to Fantom

YUh leff out di fancy car wink

Chrissy 2020-09-28 09:36:28 

In reply to Fantom & carl0002
Death before prison

Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan campaign finance watchdog group, filed a complaint with the Federal Elections Commission Tuesday accusing the Trump campaign of “laundering” $170 million through numerous companies, some with connections to former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale.

KEY FACTS
“The Trump campaign and Trump Make America Great Again Committee disguised nearly $170 million of campaign spending by laundering the funds through firms,” the complaint claims.

It adds that the firms are “headed by Trump’s recent campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and/or created by Trump campaign lawyers.”

Emir 2020-09-28 11:04:45 

In reply to Chrissy

Look, its a gimmick. He wants to play mad, thus unfit to face trial, or face arrest.

I doh tink it go wuk. big grin

Bannon already arrested and more to come.

Chrissy 2020-09-28 13:03:07 

In reply to Emir

Yep - the entire gang is going down - this is a kakistocracy on steroids

carl0002 2020-09-28 15:11:13 

In reply to Chrissy & Fantom
In addition that dude already made lots of money cuz he was being paid at a percentage of donations. And you know how much donations the Trump campaign received. Then they turned around and bilked the campaign again through a lot of SHELL companies, just like how Trump run his businesses. So you know that campaign money is ending up in Trump's pocket. Now just the other day we heard that the Trump campaign was running out of cash. How could the Trump campaign burn all that cash already. That was a week ago. Now this week this dude is going off his rocker. Means only one thing. Remember he was removed as Trump campaign manager a couple months back. Guess who they will make the fall guy for the misappropriation of all that campaign money-Yes it will be Brad Pascale, that's why he is going nuts. That's the same game they played for the Trump Inauguration fund that that burned through 100 million and fingered the event planner which was Melania best friend, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, as the fall guy when they could not account for the 100 million - saying she had to take 1 for the team. Smashed up the ladies reputation. Same game being run again.

I remembered saying that there is no way all this 100's of millions of donations will not get Trump in trouble. It will.

But Trump took cover early, by stripping down the agency that look into election financing. That orange Orangutan is the king of thieves.

big grin

Chrissy 2020-09-28 18:49:32 

Was no suicide attempt - was domestic abuse

Casper 2020-09-28 19:28:21 

In reply to Chrissy

If Trump goes down, a lot of people going down with him. It’s only a matter of when to jump ship.

Some are waiting a lil’ longer to see how the waves are rolling before jumping.

Trump can’t pardon them all, especially, if they are not yet charged with a crime. And with Barr guarding the hatch door, underlings at Justice and the FBI have to hold close to their chests what info they have,’cause Mr. “Roy Cohn” takes every piece of info and evidence straight to the “Don”.

Chrissy 2020-09-28 19:31:24 

In reply to Casper

The ship is listing already - dem better jump quick or down they go - the next two weeks will be something to remember lol lol

Big Scandal with Pascall on UKs Channel 4 tonight.

VIX 2020-09-28 19:38:30 

that facting ship's been sinking for the past 4 years and it still above water. That designer should be given an engineering prize, or at the least a nobel peace prize!! lol lol

#murca!!

Chrissy 2020-09-28 19:57:55 

In reply to VIX

lol lol

Drapsey 2020-09-29 00:01:32 

Ex-Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale knocked to the ground to end standoff, body camera footage shows

But at some point, Fort Lauderdale police officer Christopher Wilson arrived on the scene. In police reports, Wilson describes himself as a “personal friend” of Brad Parscale, and it appears the bond between the two men was enough to convince the visibly agitated former Trump campaign manager to step out of his house.

As he exited, police ordered Brad Parscale — shirtless, but wearing shorts — to get on the ground. He didn’t comply, so an officer used a “double-leg takedown” to knock him to the ground while other officers handcuffed him.

I hope (one of) our favorite posters, Ayenmol, is taking note of how police officers treat their friends.

birdseye 2020-09-29 00:10:06 

In reply to Chrissy

Everything Trump Touches Dies: says Rick Wilson A Republican Strategist
Under Trump America is becoming just another of his crumbling properties

Chrissy 2020-09-29 00:25:37 

In reply to Drapsey

Eent

Chrissy 2020-09-29 00:26:14 

In reply to birdseye

It's been crumbling for a while but he sure sped up the process - a nation for the greedy

carl0002 2020-09-29 01:42:35 

I dont believe any of the Donald Tax info. I think all the losses are lies, lies, lies. Those losses are hiding something more sinister. Nobody get into the golf resort business to be losing all that money over such a long time and not sell those properties. The Donald know what he saying its all fake info. Its fake info he give the authorities which is going to send him to prison.

POINT 2020-09-29 02:22:47 

In reply to Chrissy

Pardon my pun , but the point that I have continuously stated in this forum
it is the blatant Lust for power by the
Republicans that led them to Trump .

The Republicans did not give any thought about Trump's Reputation .

THEY WERE PISSED THAT BARACK OBAMA

A BLACK MAN , BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF

AMERICA FOR 8 YEARS . THAT WAS AN

AFFRONT TO ALL REPUBLICANS .

That was an affront not only to the
Republican Party , it was also an affront to People in the USA , who
are imbued with Racism .

In my opinion , it was their desperation , and lust for power that
drove them to Trump . THEY did not give a Damn about his Morals , Character etc . They just wanted to win .

I firmly believe that the Republican
Party was so desperate , that it did not care about his Character , his lack of Political acumen , governance etc .

Trump was not a Congressman , or Senator ; so his knowledge about navigating , the Politics in Washington was exceedingly Shallow ,
especially since He was not known to
be fond of Reading .

They perhaps thought that they could
manipulate him . That dd not happen ,
and quite frankly in my opinion THEY
are very likely to suffer a very heavy defeat on November 3rd .

Trump's mishandling of the Corona Virus , his Bombastic Behaviour ; his
governance , Taxes ; etc , are very
likely to not only bring down Trump ,
but also make the Democrats gain control Senate .

My take is that what the Republicans
did by making Trump their Leader , is
akin to riding on the back of a Tiger , and jumping off aint an Option , for fear of being eaten .

The Republicans are well aware of the fact that if they are critical of him
they will be Politically dead . That
being the case , they are metaphorically akin to Lemmings ,most of them are utterly devoid of moral Fiber .

HISTORY WILL NOT BE KIND TO TRUMP AND

THE REPUBLICANS IN THE SENATE , AND

THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES .

nitro 2020-09-29 02:47:53 

Laughing at persons suffering from depression is horrific.

Haters.

powen001 2020-09-29 02:50:40 

In reply to nitro

what he depressed about ?

de devil came to claim his soul or sain?

Chrissy 2020-09-29 09:52:15 

In reply to powen001

THIS!

StumpCam 2020-09-29 10:50:00 

In reply to Chrissy

If people refused to exercise their civic duty, that cannot be the fault of the candidate!

Chrissy 2020-09-29 15:54:59 

In reply to StumpCam

Not the best source but hey!

Hospitalized Brad Parscale 'is under investigation for stealing up to $40M from Trump's campaign and $10M from the RNC', as he spirals out of control over 'gravy train' ending and mounting debt from his lavish lifestyle

Donald Trump's demoted campaign boss Brad Parscale is under investigation for 'stealing' between $25-$40 million from Trump's 2020 presidential campaign, well-placed sources exclusively told DailyMail.com.

The 44-year-old is also being investigated for 'pocketing' nearly another $10 million from the Republican National Committee, the insiders added.

The revelation comes as Parscale was involuntarily committed to a hospital by Fort Lauderdale police on Sunday following a concerning episode at his $2.4 million Florida home.

carl0002 2020-09-29 16:03:57 

In reply to Chrissy

What did I say yesterday?
However, I am apt to think that he did not steal it but the Trump campaign will finger him for it. They will run the same game as they did against Melania's friend Stephanie Winston Wolkoff who was event planner for the inauguration.

Chrissy 2020-09-29 16:06:13 

In reply to carl0002

Yep - but I'm betting both are true since they are all thieves and con men

carl0002 2020-09-29 16:10:53 

In reply to Chrissy
Nothing is off the table with this bunch and he might be entitled to something but I am sure all the shell companies is set up by Ivanka and them and that money ending up in Trump's pocket but somebody has to take the fall for the thievery and its going to be Brad Pascale, whether he likes it or not.

StumpCam 2020-09-29 16:31:46 

In reply to Chrissy

Wow!

camos 2020-09-29 16:47:10 

I think the guy was recently told he has to take one for the team!

carl0002 2020-09-29 17:44:20 

In reply to camos
That's what they told Stephanie Winston Wolkoff

POINT 2020-09-30 00:13:42 

In reply to Chrissy

I 2 things found very interesting is the fact that they did not put him on his back , and none of them had their knee on his neck .

Perhaps , just perhaps , Floyd may be
still alive if he was handcuffed like
this Guy . There ought to be some explaination about this distinction .

It seems that there is a standing Order in ALL Police stations , when arresting Black men , they must first
ensure that they can be in a position
to be near the neck of the Black Man.

I wonder whether this methodology is
Standard Proceedure in ALL Police Stations in the USA .

IT SEEMS THAT ONCE AGAIN BLACK MEN

ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED WHEN BEING

ARRESTED BY POLICE OFFICERS .

It seems that Perhaps this is Standard Operation procedure by Police Officers .

I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD THAT A

POLICE OFFICER HAD HIS KNEE ON A

WHITE MAN . I WONDER WHY ???????

Chrissy 2020-09-30 00:55:45 

In reply to POINT

Different rules although even tis take down is unacceptable

POINT 2020-09-30 01:25:38 

In reply to Chrissy

I hear You , however my take is that
there should be a Uniform National modus operandi , regarding handcuffing Persons .

Btw , You may or may not have known the
following facts , Floyd was driving a
Mercedes Benz car .

His girlfriend is white , and my
understanding is that He and one of the Police Officers who arrested him , both worked as Bouncers in the same Night Club .

I cite the above to inform People that it aint that those Police Officers who killed Floyd did not know him .