The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Sen. Tim Scott: America is NOT a Racist Country

Casper 2021-04-29 02:43:20 

And he said that with a straight face after recounting the experiences of his family and himself.

Uncle Tim.

Brerzerk 2021-04-29 02:48:29 

In reply to Casper
he has lost all credibility he MAY HAVE had

Casper 2021-04-29 03:19:38 

In reply to Brerzerk

That's why I detest Black Conservatives; they always seem to have to sell their Black Souls to appear non-threatening to over-sensitive racist White people.

There is not one I can say I have a positive opinion of. There is nothing wrong with having a different ideology. In fact, it's a healthy part of society comprising of people with different backgrounss and experiences. But, my God, man, knowing your own history and the history of Blacks in America, knowing what you have experienced in your life, don't ignore those realities just to make White people or members of your party feel comfortable, given the lives of discomfort they have perpetuated, and are still doing so, on Blacks either directly through their actions or through the systemss they built and continue to support by the force of their collective power.

imusic 2021-04-29 05:41:38 

They send him out in the firing line with a script. And that script was essentially to say....see...I'm a black man...I know what it's like to be black in America. And America is NOT a racist country

Soon they'll replace the vowel in his first name.

Casper 2021-04-29 06:45:41 

In reply to imusic

lol lol lol

B16JP587S 2021-04-29 07:55:05 

In reply to Casper

you are racist

and you, like many blacks, have low self esteem

dwinston 2021-04-29 08:45:26 

In reply to B16JP587Sit seems you are good at identifying racist. Maybe you have been practicing being one for a long time.

big grin

BeatDball 2021-04-29 10:14:43 

In reply to Casper Tree million African peoples (2 from the continent & 1 from the Caribbean) emigrated to the USA in the past decades! Run off, ya fools. Fools, stop.

confused evil twisted

BeatDball 2021-04-29 21:27:48 

Ah hear VP Kamala agrees with Unkil Tim that America isnt a racist country!!!! Nobloody calling her aunty Kam?! Facting absolute silence! Dwl. Dwl. Dwl! Heheheheh. I gorne to Cove & John beecaaz de place full ah hypoorcretens & fools wouldnt show up, that I will bet! Fool stop.
lol big grin razz wink

birdseye 2021-04-29 22:33:01 

In reply to Casper

Scott revealed that he has been stopped seven times in the course of one year as an elected official. "Was I speeding sometimes? Sure. But the vast majority of the time I was pulled over for driving a new car in the wrong neighborhood or something else just as trivial."

its worth a listen
So i dont know what he was talking about last night-----Think he is senile, or he just forgot?
big grin

DukeStreet 2021-04-30 00:08:07 

In reply to BeatDball

Ah hear VP Kamala agrees with Unkil Tim that America isnt a racist country!!!! Nobloody calling her aunty Kam?! Facting absolute silence! Dwl. Dwl. Dwl! Heheheheh. I gorne to Cove & John beecaaz de place full ah hypoorcretens & fools wouldnt show up, that I will bet! Fool stop.

Source?

cool

nitro 2021-04-30 00:53:40 

America has racists, just like every damn country on earth.

Americans are no more racist than any other country.

dayne 2021-04-30 02:38:35 

In reply to nitro

The difference is America exercise it in ways many other countries don't.

TEMPER 2021-04-30 04:33:18 

In reply to Casper

We call dem Uncle Toms...but not too many of them left.

BeatDball 2021-04-30 07:13:53 

Isn't it such irony that nonwhite people are literally dying (drowning) to get to the racist America/the West???????????? Gwallang hating fools.
evil

TEMPER 2021-04-30 07:29:12 

In reply to nitro
Oh really fool....lost count how many black men and kids are being executed by the white supremacist police pigs...dont see no other country in the west that behaves like this...why dont you go live there then if u love it so...that is if dey let yuh black face in.....damn creepy mad place full of racist filth and mindless gun violence.
sad sad

nitro 2021-04-30 09:51:51 

In reply to dayne

Yeah? Expound on this please.

dayne 2021-04-30 11:20:26 

In reply to nitro

Well South Africa is Black ruled and although the people in power now were brutally treated by the White minorities who ruled by force only a few years ago, I have never heard of Black Cops there arresting and unjustly killing Whites there. Same could be said for Zimbabwe.

TEMPER 2021-04-30 11:43:44 

In reply to dayne

Black people have a different mentality than some white prople who are obsessed with the white master race thing that is passed on from generation to generation.Black people have a superior moral mentality to forgive and forget.This explains why.I dont know if NITRO lives in U.S or why he has such a positive spin on the U.S...if he or she does one hopes he or she wont be the next murder victim of police brutality.

Slipfeeler 2021-04-30 15:45:09 

[b]In reply to Casper[/

I wonder what's in the Kool Aid they gave him to drink?

dayne 2021-05-01 12:06:27 

Listening to the talk shows yesterday the Conservatives were saying that Tim Scott is a rising star in the Republican Party because he said a few nights ago that America is not a racist country, that's what they want to hear, the racists do not want to be reminded of their racism. It sounded real good coming from a Black man.

Drapsey 2021-05-03 15:52:08 

Senator Tim Scott is on roll (actually, PR mission).

Tim Scott Wants Police Reform Because He's Been Stopped 18 Times for 'Driving While Black'

Senator Tim Scott, a South Carolina Republican, said during a Sunday interview that he asked to take the lead on GOP efforts to reform policing in the U.S. because he's personally been stopped 18 times for "driving while Black."

Scott, the only current Black Republican senator, has been meeting and negotiating with Democratic colleagues to hammer out significant police reform legislation. The effort to pass police reform began last year in the wake of the killing of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man, by former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin—who was convicted of the murder in a grand jury trial last month.

nick2020 2021-05-03 18:34:08 

In reply to Drapsey

"Kevin McCarthy Says Tim Scott 'Upstaged' Joe Biden, Suggests He Could Run For President"

Has the GOP ever advanced anyone other than an old white male to contest the general election? Being in a minority group in the GOP is only for token.

Drapsey 2021-05-03 18:42:07 

In reply to nick2020

He might not have been running for the Presidency, but Herman Steele was the Chairman of the GOP for years.

BTW, please don't venture to think that I'm a Tim Scott (nor a GOP) supporter. I think he's on a PR mission in the effort to swing enough black votes towards his side of the isle.

Maispwi 2021-05-03 19:02:00 

In reply to Drapsey

You mean Michael Steele not Herman

steveo 2021-05-03 19:15:47 

Can you generalize a country whose population elected a minority president as racist, twice??

How people can indulge such irrationality in their minds is beyond me, I guess to upset their worldview would very traumatic.

Drapsey 2021-05-03 19:31:05 

In reply to Maispwi

Thanks for the correction, Mais.

I must've gotten his first name crossed-up with the late Herman Cain.

Brerzerk 2021-05-03 19:56:01 

Herman Cain Mr 999, Beki-beki-U-Husitan ran for Prez. So did Alan Keyes and Dr. Ben except for money-making we all know those were fools' errands.
A congressman even said appointing Michael Steele was in response to Obama being Prez and was a mistake for their party even though the man won them the house, and senate.

Brerzerk 2021-05-03 20:00:32 

In reply to steveo
Majority of ppl vote along party line, yet many union workers/democrats refused to vote for Obama telling their party leaders 'I can't bring myself to vote for that n**gger'
Why prior to Obama no President had ever been attacked on race with tons of racists tropes/placards being carried by Tea-Party members? America is a racist country in too many ways for that not to be true mate. Kamala n Joe can nuance it all they like to keep certain voters.

steveo 2021-05-03 20:25:07 

In reply to Brerzerk

Majority of ppl vote along party line, yet many union workers/democrats refused to vote for Obama telling their party leaders 'I can't bring myself to vote for that n**gger'
Why prior to Obama no President had ever been attacked on race with tons of racists tropes/placards being carried by Tea-Party members? America is a racist country in too many ways for that not to be true mate. Kamala n Joe can nuance it all they like to keep certain voters.

The black population in the US is 13%. Whites are 74%. You explain to me how he got 52% of the popular vote in 2008.

You need to understand those union workers with the quote "one swallow does not a summer make"

dayne 2021-05-04 19:53:22 

In reply to Drapsey

I hope you did not fall for the Michael Steele play, even that was a racist play. Steele was the Republican Party Chairman during the Obama's Presidency because he was being used as cover by the Party for when they were going to attack Obama.

dayne 2021-05-04 19:56:58 

In reply to steveo

Obama got the 52% by getting most of the Hispanic votes, who are 18% of the population and many institutional White Democrats who vote for Party.

Casper 2021-05-04 20:38:30 

In reply to steveo

Can you generalize a country whose population elected a minority president as racist, twice??

I didn't think you would fall into such a defensive rationalizations. However, here are some facts you might want to consider.

Brerzerk 2021-05-04 22:23:26 

In reply to steveo
Majority of ppl. vote along party lines 'REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE'' does this better explain to you how Obama got 52% of the popular vote?
But for the Racism he should have garnered a larger percentage of the White Vote. Union/Democratic voters in not very small measure didn't
vote for him even after Romney and McCain said The US car industry must die!!!

POINT 2021-05-04 23:17:37 

In reply to Casper

The USA is not only a Racist Country ,
It is also a Sh.t Hole Country . There
is ample proof that what I have stated
is True .

Any Country , that uses various tactics
to supress People from Voting , in my
opinion is a Sh.t Hole Country .

Proclaiming that Countries need to adhere to the Principles of Democracy
while using various tactics and methods to suppress People from Voting in Your Country , is Hypocracy
at its Zenith .

What is appalling is the fact that
the Republican Party is Hell bent on
turning The United States of America into a Sh.t Hole Country .

What is even worse is the freaking fact that this is not being done covertly . It seems that the People
in the Republican Party has Completely lost any semblance of Democracy or Decency .

The Republican Party is now the bastion of HYPOCRISY ; It sole mission these days is to use all methods available to Suppress Black
People from Voting .

What is even worse is the fact that The Republicans are not hiding or attempting to hide their Diabolical
Anti Democratic Strategy .

When the History of this Period is
written , The Republican Party will be lumped with all the ruthless Dictators , in the World .

What is even worse is that the Republicans are not doing this under
the cover of Darkness , THEY are doing this in broad Daylight .

Meanwhile they talk loud and clear ,
about Other Countries being Sh.t Hole
Countries . I am reminded of a very
well known Adage :

" POT CANNOT CALL THE KETTLE BLACK "

POINT 2021-05-05 00:54:21 

It is indeed a disgrace that Tim Scott
has allowed the Repugnant Party to
blatantly use him .

It is very obvious that HE is utterly
devoid of any Testicular Fortitude .
He WILLINGLY allowed the Repugnant Party to use HIM in its Diabolical
Scheme .

HISTORY WILL NOT BE KIND TO THE

REPUBLICAN PARTY AND TIM SCOTT WHO

DEMONSTRATED THAT HE IS A JOKER .

Runs 2021-05-06 02:03:08 

DT made it ok to come out and out they did, all the closet racists. They are locked instep with him.