The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

T&T..11 more die from covid19, 520 new cases

sgtdjones 2021-05-15 22:19:49 

T&T..11 more die from covid19, 520 new cases

ELEVEN more covid19 patients have died overnight and 520 new cases have been reported. This means that for the first 15 days of May, the virus has killed 107 people.In its 4 pm update on Saturday, the Health Ministry said the number of active cases is now 5, 558.

It also said 10 more people were admitted to hospital, bringing the total number of patients there to 375.To date, 15,899 cases have been recorded in this country with 10,065 recoveries.

There are 99 patients in step-down facilities, 271 in State quarantine and 4,564 in self-isolation.

To date, 152,265 people have been tested for the virus.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2021-05-15 22:32:51 

Trini Comments T&T Guardian:

Rawlston Gonourie

So said, so done. As predicted, every thing is now shut down and shut up. Now the hapless clueless red but not ready leader has decided to do a Kamla SOE after he allowed the covid horse to bolt out of the unlocked stable and gallop away. With no plan for an exit strategy, this is the final nail in T&T's coffin, hammered in by a stone mason from Mason Hall pretending to be a carpenter but bereft of any ideas, imagination or vision.

"With bed space running out for critically ill Covid-19 patients, Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley this afternoon announced the following Covid restrictions to reduce the spread of the virus.
From midnight tonight, T&T will be under a State of Emergency (SoE).
It involves a curfew will be from 9p.m to 5a.m.
The length of the State of Emergency will be determined by the response of citizens, who had not all followed the public health ordinance and continued to flout the regulations.
The police would now be empowered to act against those who breached the provisions of the SoE.
If you don’t have to be out for exempted reason, you stay home under force of law, he said."

Dharanjit Singh

China and Jinpig caused these problems. They morally owe us free vaccines and the good ones like AZ, not their sinopharm nonsense. They then had the nerve to charge as much as $50US for a jab for a vaccine that needs 3 jabs and is as low as 51% efficacy rate while Astra Zeneca, as high as 90 % efficacy, cost $3US a shot and needs 2 shots. This seems as though it was deliberately done by the Chinese to make money! And they gave us a loan to buy these vaccines, a loan with non-disclosure clause, for something that they caused, maybe deliberately.

I Mulligan

These stores are all linked to the Bhagwansingh family of companies. They just lost a Patriarch of the family...usually there is a mourning period and looks like they are closing for personal reasons. PM wants us to PRAY on May 23. He is also nuts. Pray....for what??? We been praying before independence. Bhagwansingh gives our people paltry discounts. You are literally paying USD for the items. They should give deeper discounts like 50-75% off on items so they make way for new ones. These high rollers are making money like sand.

Rawlston Gonourie

Expose yourself to the virus, spread it in Trinidad, go to Tobago to spread it to humans, goats and whomsoever or whatsoever else and then blame everybody else. That's leadership.

Raven Madoxx
I told people the available vaccine can't help with the new strain..
Mentioned its bad to get both at the same time.........
This is my proof..........
We elect idiots Kamla included to Govern us...
Now we crying they are inept...
Look I choosing funeral clothes yes...
No time to cry over spilt mil....

Claude Gonzales

... I was blessed with INSIGHT from THE HOLY PROPHET CITIZENT in whom I am well pleased. But none of my VISION could have been honed without the SUPPORT and LOVE and ENCOURAGEMENT of the NUMBER ONE DISCIPLE of THE PROPHET CITIZENT -- THE HUMBLE SERVANT OF THE PROPHET, CIVILIAN!!!
ALL PRAISES TO CIVILIAN -- THE HOLY MESSENGER OF THE PROPHET CITIZENT!!!
ROWLEY IS PANICKING and THE GOVERNMENT IS CONFUSED ... IMPACT IS UPON US!!!
Ah steal two lines from two other FELLAHS ... but I think that sums up the situation.
ROWLEY AND THE PNM GET FULLY EXPOSED WITH ALL THE LIES -- look how they SINK TRINIDAD into TOTAL CHAOS. FROM PARADISE TO SINK HOLE COUNTRY!!!
BLAME KAMLA AND THE FALSE PROPHET CIVILIAN!!!

I Mulligan

Freakin PALTRY 9 dead....we want to hear about the 1,000 deaths cause we KNOW the VIRUS is really not killing off the POOR, it is KILLING off the RICH....Soon there will be no more rich men...but their children...who are daft and cheap...they will soon demise as the poor wake up...NO SYMPATHY...SHOW US THE FILLED HOSPITALS....they will never show you that cause the hospitals look like death chambers....the JEWS KNOW...it looks like Auschwitz...same with the St. Anns Mental Health...A WOMAN CAN GET GANGED RAPED THERE