The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

BLM Photo of the day!

Ymax 2021-07-31 20:16:16 

Link Text

InHindsight 2021-08-01 09:50:51 

If I were a sportsman I eoykd not take the knee. I'd do like the Pakis.

I don't support the BLM organization but I agree totally that black lives matter

Halliwell 2021-08-01 10:21:45 

Lots of dancing around and appeasing critics

If the standard is kneeling then what is the massive problem that everyone has to say “ I’m an ally but...”

Loud stewwwps

camos 2021-08-01 14:09:14 

In reply to InHindsight

I don't support the BLM organization but I agree totally that black lives matter

what taking a knee has to do with BLM organization?

bolls 2021-08-01 14:29:34 

Why only BLM matters? Why not WLM? Why some people always become mafia and do these kinda shite acts. In religion, emir's and in race everyone knows.

SHITE STUNTS.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol razz razz razz razz razz lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Halliwell 2021-08-01 14:43:20 

In reply to bolls

Time away hasn’t added education or maturity to your repertoire.
Irredeemable?

Brerzerk 2021-08-01 23:44:34 

In reply to bolls
Crawl back in your %$#@ hole you senseless, insensitive psychopath

InHindsight 2021-08-01 23:59:24 

In reply to camos

A lot I don't want to get into

bolls 2021-08-02 01:51:31 

In reply to Brerzerk

Crawl back into your druggie bunker you gaddi peeke skunt.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol razz razz razz razz lol lol lol lol lol lol

bolls 2021-08-02 01:52:48 

In reply to Halliwell

SKUNT, whole world knows who does all kinda crimes and play victimisation shite. When they do it, they deserve it how they are treated.

DEDING WID LAF.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz

Islander 2021-08-02 02:33:15 

In reply to InHindsight

What do you mean by the BLM organization? What is your interpretation of the Pakistani players hand over heart as opposed to kneeling? Get informed!!

InHindsight 2021-08-02 10:41:39 

In reply to Islander

Bro don't read more into my post.

The new phenomenon - taking of the knee and clinched fist - would not have been happening had the not been a BLM organization.

As a black man I do support the cause that black lives matter. In fact all lives matter. I do empathize with the WI team in the cause.

All I am saying is had it been me, because I support the cause but not the organization who started it I would stand as did the Pakis. I would not take the knee.

What is hard to understand

Tryangle 2021-08-02 12:36:37 

In reply to InHindsight

not the organization who started it

Was it not Colin Kapernick, Eric Reid and other individuals who started this gesture, instead of a particular organisation?

Islander 2021-08-03 16:20:17 

In reply to InHindsight

The only thing worse than ill-informed assertions and opinions is a recklessness as to the implications of the ignorant assertions!!
Btw: I was trying not to mis-read your point hence my questions. Your subsequent confirmation is disturbing.
You claim to be a "black man" then please be informed!!!!