The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

BARRY AND "THE DEAD WHORE"

Alan 2021-10-23 00:33:56 

A common theme in hilarious BARRY'S posts like the "socafighter" is "the dead Venezuelan whore"...or the "dead whore"...which...who is he alluding to.It cant be my mom...still alive.Can you enlighten us BARRY son? When he gets ANGRY and distressed losing an angument about his religous faith he lashes out.Or if I tease him about being a Catholic.And what faith are you BARRY?...to avoid the abuse.
big grin

Barry 2021-10-23 00:41:31 

In reply to Alan
I worship the dead whore . . .

Revelation 17:5, NIV: "The name written on her forehead was a mystery: babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth."

Revelation 17:5, ESV: "And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth’s abominations.”"

Revelation 17:5, KJV: "And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

Revelation 17:5, NASB: "and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery: 'BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.'"

Revelation 17:5, NLT: "A mysterious name was written on her forehead: 'Babylon the Great, Mother of All Prostitutes and Obscenities in the World.'"

Revelation 17:5, CSB: "On her forehead was written a name, a mystery: Babylon the Great, the Mother of Prostitutes and of the Detestable Things of the Earth."

Barry 2021-10-23 00:44:10 

The Whore is associated with the Beast of Revelation by connection with an equally evil kingdom. The word "Whore" can also be translated metaphorically as "Idolatress".[1] The Whore's apocalyptic downfall is prophesied to take place in the hands of the image of the beast with seven heads and ten horns. There is much speculation within Christian eschatology on what the Whore and beast symbolize as well as the possible implications for contemporary interpretations

WIKIPEDIA
The better question to ask is who is the beast.

Alan 2021-10-23 00:47:49 

In reply to Barry

Is the "dead whore" a Catholic?...God asking? lol lol lol lolVenezuelans are Catholic.

Barry 2021-10-23 00:49:44 

In reply to Alan
Why do i speak to the Beast in parables?
Link Text

The question is why Jesus would let most people wonder about the meaning of His parables. The first instance of this is in His telling the parable of the seed and the soils. Before He interpreted this parable, He drew His disciples away from the crowd. They said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?" Jesus answered them, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,

‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive; For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.’ But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear. For truly I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it" (Matthew 13:10-17).

From this point on in Jesus’ ministry, when He spoke in parables, He explained them only to His disciples. But those who had continually rejected His message were left in their spiritual blindness to wonder as to His meaning. He made a clear distinction between those who had been given “ears to hear” and those who persisted in unbelief—ever hearing, but never actually perceiving and “always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth” (2 Timothy 3:7).

Barry 2021-10-23 00:50:15 

In reply to Alan
I leave you Sir in your spiritual blindness.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Alan 2021-10-23 01:04:28 

In reply to Barry
Dont call me "Sir"...I am GOD.
God speaking. lol lol lol

Barry 2021-10-23 01:43:45 

In reply to Alan

I have the whore moaning Loudly big grin. It Keeps saying Barry Barry Barry

velo 2021-10-23 02:35:30 

In reply to Barrysounds like you really smoking that pipe

Alan 2021-10-23 03:56:50 

In reply to velo

big grin

Barry 2021-10-23 06:13:48 

In reply to Alan

Sounds like you had my gigantic pipe, woman… big grin

sgtdjones 2021-10-23 17:49:44 

In reply to Barry

The only gigantic you gats is above your neck and it's empty, full of air between ear lobes.

razz razz razz razz

Barry 2021-10-23 23:17:25 

In reply to sgtdjones
You needs it too? Nah you too stink

cool