The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

BARRY:MAY ALLAH BE PRAISED!

Alan 2021-10-25 03:08:54 

Judging from the incredible win by Pakistan yesterday in the world cup Allah the Muslim God may well exist.Yes.BARRY has failed to prove the Christian God exists.But given that Pakistan cricketers are Muslims who prayed before the game what are your thoughts about dat fella Allah BARRY ?Allah may be even a cricket fan.
big grin

Barry 2021-10-25 08:00:49 

In reply to Alan

Allah beat Shiva/Brahma fool. You are a consort of Kali, old and ugly like the dead whore rolleyes

Alan 2021-10-25 10:51:44 

In reply to Barry
Allah speaking.Yuh wake me up.Foul evil
Catholic Christian Infidel with much bad breath who smell like a dead whore.Go away and take a bath.

big grin

Barry 2021-10-25 11:18:41 

In reply to Alan

You bathed with Kalli in the blood of all those innocents you allegedly gave tablets to? Tell them what you got in return… evil

Alan 2021-10-25 13:22:05 

In reply to Barry

Its YOU again.Banging on my door and waking me up.You Christian Catholic smelly imbecile.I AM ALLAH.Cant you facting read.GOD'S door in the Heavenly kingdom called Heaven is the one by the lift.God isnt in right now...he told me he was popping out to do a bit of shopping for clean panties fuh his wife the Vigin (not) Blessed Mary.Back in an hour smelly fool infidel moron with bad breath.Go away . lol

Barry 2021-10-25 13:34:41 

In reply to Alan

Good show bitch now tell us about Kalli big grin

Alan 2021-10-25 13:59:28 

The story so far
BARRY is in serious trouble on Judgement day.He had an argument with St Peter who is refusing to let him through the Pearly Gates.Because of his socafighting activites.So he is knocking on doors frantic and panicking trying to find God to let him through the Gates.Not sure if he has eyesight problems (lost his specs arguing with St Peter?)as well as smelling really bad like the "dead whore" .ALLAH cant help in this matter.Wrong God ...lost BARRY....to be continued....

big grin