The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

HEADLINE: Nikita Miller to open 4Milla Cricket Academy

CaribbeanCricket.com 2021-11-05 15:41:05 

Former Jamaica and West Indies spinner, Nikita Miller is to open his cricket academy later this month.

The 4Milla Academy set to begin operations on Saturday, November 13, intends to target young boys and girls of ages five-18, helping them develop into the next set of young cricketers.

The Academy will be based at the Melbourne Cricket Club in Kingston.

“This is something I have been thinking about prior to my retirement. I want to give back and this is a progressive environment for the youngsters,” said Miller, who is currently pursuing the Level III Coaches course, coordinated by Cricket West Indies.

Read more at SportsMax

Full Story

positiveg 2021-11-05 16:10:50 

Congrats Russian.
Really got to see you giving back to the game man.
Really a good move, a positive move.

ukusaisu 2021-11-08 22:09:30 

Call & Whatsapp:==== +1(970)344-9988 OR +2349155299773 Dr ISU UKUSA Lost Love spells for marriage divorce in London,Norway,Usa,Australia,Netherlands
Are you currently single after recently getting divorced or breakup from someone you thought you would spend the rest of your life with? You wonder to yourself how did trouble begin in you paradise, how could everything break down so quickly. Well if you still want to get back with your ex-wife or ex-husband its high time you try a lost love spell. My lost love spells can bring back your ex-wife or ex-husband ex-boyfriend/girlfriend in 24 hours. Maybe you got divorced because it was all your fault, maybe it was your partner's fault. Well whoever fault it was, if you still love your ex-husband or ex-wife and you want to get back together get yourself my powerful lost love spells. My lost love spells will bring back the passion, attractiveness and love you had for each other when you started dating, it will help you and your partner forgive each other and start over again. Your love for each other will be reinforced by my magical powers so that you fall in love all over again. I will bind you and your ex-lover together, so that you love each other forever and stay together. If you need a lost love spell to get back with an ex-husband or ex-wife, ex-boyfriend/girlfriend, Instant Death Spell, Revenge Spell, Divorce Spell, Marriage Spell, lost love spells, breakup spells, protection, reunite us, attraction spells, psychic, traditional healers, sangoma, black magic removal, recover lost funds, Online Revenge on Ex, Get Exlover Back Online, Business Spell, Win court cases spell, Curse Removal Spell
Email:==== realspellhome21@gmail.com

openning 2021-11-08 22:11:36 

Can we make this ukusasu last post.