The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

T&T...Cop, Coast Guardsman kill each other in fight over woman

sgtdjones 2021-11-22 15:53:08 

T&T...Cop, Coast Guardsman kill each other in fight over woman

Relatives of a police officer, who was killed in a shootout with a member of the T&T Coast Guard yesterday morning, have denied that he was involved in a love triangle.Speaking with a team from Guardian Media at his home at Upper Irving Street in San Juan yesterday afternoon, Nick Anderson repeatedly denied rumours over the reason for the shooting, which were circulated on social media following reports of his brother Jomo Gulston’s death.

According to preliminary reports, around 2.20 am, police officer Gulston, 38, dropped a female friend off at North Post Road in Diego Martin.However, Coast Guardsman Jabary Francois, 33, of Waterwheel Road, River Estate, Diego Martin, reportedly walked up to Gulston’s Nissan AD Wagon and tapped on the windshield. The men reportedly had a brief argument over the mutual female acquaintance before Francois, who was last assigned to the Coast Guard’s Special Naval Unit, drew a firearm and began shooting at Gulston, who returned fire with his 9 mm pistol.

Francois ran a short distance away before he collapsed and succumbed to a gunshot wound to the left side of his chest.Gulston, who was last assigned to the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) and the Guard and Emergency Branch (GEB), was shot seven times but still managed to drive a short distance along St Lucien Road before he fell unconscious and crashed into a gate at a house at Dularie Private Road.

Both men were pronounced dead by a District Medical Officer (DMO).

Link Text

Rowley called all Trini's jackarses . I see why

rolleyes

sgtdjones 2021-11-22 15:59:48 

T&T Comments :

TheResistance

The problem with some Trinidadian men is low self esteem and not considering the fact that there are more fish to catch out there. My life policy is if it looks like trouble it usually is.

JMD4001

I would not doubt that the police officer was having an extramarital affair with female friend, or was trying to.
Most likely the female friend was playing both men, knowing that they were idiots.
May they RIP.

Jim Flince

Nothing funny about this , two young men are dead. May they RIP, young woman if your actions were innocent , may you be comforted , if you were playing games. I hope you ask god for forgiveness .
Some women are so self centered , they feel happy when they man jealous . She probably gave her man the impression that men are always for food from her.

San Dan

Two itchy trigger fingers and just like that two service revolvers could have been in the hands of bandits. What were they trying to prove. If even only one died, then other would be on death row and the woman would be still outside receiving service from some other service man.

DR KNOWN

TRINI Western staring 2 man an a woman. The good the bad an the ugly. When you come to shoot shoot don't talk.

Raven Madoxx

I saw a picture of the woman they fighting over..
They in a good place..
I am not worried..She ugly

Claude Gonzales

Ah feel that RAVEN is a little bored ... so here is an opportunity for him to comfort a grieving PNM WOMAN and maybe have a baby or three to add to the CRIMINAL ELEMENT!